• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 1 (a little F/M, ribs)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. As I was writing this chapter, I decided to split it up, so there will be more than three chapters in the final section starting from Chapter 12 (five planned thus far, with the possibility to add more later on).

As a warning, this chapter is slightly longer than previous ones. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion, Part 12

“Miss Dawn, Mistress Wendy told us that we’d be heading near your home, but where exactly are we going?” Sasha asked after pulling out of Felicity’s driveway.

“My house,” Dawn responded. “Con’s moving in with me.”

“Okay, I thought that from what um… the other mistress, I don’t know her name, what she was saying. Just wanted to make sure. So, he’s really going to be your tickle slave?”

“Yes, I really did just buy him.”

“Wow, I never thought you’d ever do that,” Brandy turned back to face the two.

“Well, things are…” Dawn started.

“I’m sorry, but you never thought she’d do what?” Beyond all belief, Connor interrupted his mistress to interject himself into the conversation.

“She never thought I’d ever buy a tickle slave,” Dawn proclaimed, and Brandy nodded.

“Oh?” He faced Dawn.

“Sasha’s and Brandy’s mistress is the Tickle Mistress in charge of the Tickle Slave Training Academy. I had… a rough introduction to her, and it was even rougher when I told her about being a tickle slave.”

“When Miss Dawn told Mistress Wendy about being a tickle slave, Miss Dawn kind of… exploded, so to speak,” Brandy announced.

Connor narrowed his eyes and looked towards Dawn.

“Tickle Mistress Wendy had no clue about me being a slave originally,” Dawn added. “Unfortunately, in trying to form a friendship, she ended up forcing me to reveal that I’d been in tickle slavery. Because of my experiences and how the reveal happened, just like Brandy said, I exploded.”

“But what did she do that made you explode, and how are you still friendly enough to have her tickle slaves pick us up?” Connor remained confused.

Not wanting to reveal her full story of being a tickle slave yet, Dawn evaded the question. “I had experiences that led to a very warped view of tickle slavery. That’s all you need to know for now. After I exploded, Wendy explained what actually happens to tickle slaves, and we ended up making up.”

“Okay?” Connor was unconvinced.

“We can talk more about this later. You’ll understand then. For now, you should know that my original experience with tickle slavery left a mark, and I still don’t love taking advantage of tickle slaves.”

“Yeah, for instance, she hardly ever touches us when she’s at Mistress Wendy’s house,” Brandy pointed out. “She likes tickling Jen, Maddie, and Mistress more than any of us.”

“That’s true; I do still somewhat avoid the slaves there,” Dawn stated before turning back to the female tickle slaves. “Sasha, Brandy, all that said, this is a different case. Con was my neighbor before I was taken by the Tickle Cartel. Don’t expect me to buy more tickle slaves; he’s a special exception.”

“Oh, you two knew each other before the Tickle Cartel; that’s awesome!” Sasha exclaimed. “You know, Miss Dawn, if you want to, you can free him. You could even be neighbors again.”

Dawn and Connor looked at each other, the former not wanting to betray her intentions to do exactly that. Connor spoke up first, “That’ll be Mistress Dawn’s choice. I’m perfectly happy just spending time with her.”

“Con and I have a bit of a history when it comes to tickling,” Dawn added. “He used to tickle me all the time, and I have a feeling that if I free him, we’ll go right back to that. As a tickle slave, I can at least control when he tickles me, and I can tickle him as much as I want.”

Brandy jumped back in. “You mean because he’s bigger and probably stronger than you? Yeah, that makes sense. You could try and tickle-train him to not go after you while he’s a tickle slave, then free him. It worked with Layla, Ava, and a couple of the cooks that Mistress Wendy freed.”

“I suppose I could try that,” Dawn winked at Connor. “However, speaking of Wendy, I don’t want you to tell her anything about what’s happened here.”

“Anything? But Mistress is… well, our mistress. She has every right to what we know,” Brandy protested.

Connor cautiously agreed with the other tickle slave, “With all due respect, Mistress Dawn, she’s right. It’s not a good idea to order a tickle slave to hide information from her mistress. If this Mistress Wendy wants to know something, she’ll tickle torture both of them, and the information will come out sooner or later.”

“Okay, okay, maybe I need to rephrase,” Dawn put a stop to the protests. “Sasha, Brandy, I don’t want you to tell Wendy that I bought a tickle slave, or anything about Con that she doesn’t know. As far as she’s aware, you helped me move a friend, and even if he’s my tickle slave, Con’s still a friend. It’s not like you’re lying; you’re just not giving her any irrelevant information. I want to surprise her with the fact that I bought a tickle slave and that a friend from home came here.”

“She might…” Dawn lost most of what Sasha said when the tickle slave dropped to a murmur.

“She might what?” the free woman asked.

“Mistress might not like this surprise,” Brandy clarified.

“Why wouldn’t she like being surprised with me joining the Tickle Cartel tradition of buying a tickle slave?”

The two tickle slaves in the front looked at each other, and then Brandy said, “When you put it like that, it doesn’t sound so bad. Mistress Wendy can be particular, but she might not be as particular since you bought yourself a tickle slave.”

“Particular?”

“Don’t worry about it, Miss Dawn; I’m sure you won’t have any issues with Mistress.”

“Alright, if you’re sure.” Dawn waited for a response, but neither tickle slave offered one, so she reluctantly dropped the topic. The T cart remained silent for a minute or so before Dawn’s phone abruptly rang. Seeing that Felicity was calling her, she answered it. “Hello? Felicity?”

“Yes, Dawn, it’s me,” Connor’s previous mistress confirmed.

“Did Con or I leave something there? Do we need to come back?” Dawn worriedly wondered.

“No, you got everything, as far as I know. I’m just calling because I filed all the paperwork to sell Connor to you.”

“Oh, right. Sorry, I completely forgot that. Thanks for getting all that taken care of.”

“Of course, anything to help the transition go smoother. Is he behaving himself so far?”

“We’re not quite to my house yet, but he’s been a model tickle slave.”

“Good to hear. Have fun making him laugh, Dawn, and let me know if you need anything.”

“Thanks, Felicity. I’ll talk to you later.” The two said their goodbyes, and Dawn hung up. “So, Con, you’re officially mine now. Felicity filed all the paperwork that I signed there.”

“That’s great. Mistress Felicity was nice, but I’m glad she sold me to you,” Connor smiled. “Even if that means you’ll be tickling me.”

“It definitely means that, but we’ll have fun, too.” Dawn gave her former neighbor another big smile, but something had started to nag at the back of her mind ever since she got the call from Felicity. After some thinking, she realized that the old mistress had spoken earlier about dinner. “Hey, Con, when we were signing papers, Felicity told me that she was sending us back with leftovers. Do you know if those got put in?”

“Yes, Scarlett put a big container of pot pie in the back, next to my suitcases, and Brandy covered it up,” Connor responded. “She said that we can return the bowl the next time we see Mistress Felicity.”

“Sounds great. We’ll have to visit her house sometime this or next week.”

The conversation dropped off from there all the way back to Dawn’s house. When they finally arrived, Connor grabbed his backpack and a suitcase, while Wendy’s tickle slaves took his other belongings and the food. Dawn, seeing that there was nothing left to carry, went up to her front door and let everyone in. “Con, Brandy, follow me; we’re heading upstairs,” the new mistress ordered. “Sasha, do you remember where the fridge is?”

“Yep, upstairs and to the right; I’ll put this in,” the tickle slave holding the food confirmed.

“Good, and the three of us will be heading to the left,” Dawn led the luggage-carrying slaves to the recently cleared bedroom. “You two can just set his stuff down, and I think that’s all I’ll need you and Sasha for, Brandy.”

“Okay, give Mistress a call if you need any more help,” Brandy replied before leaning the suitcase up against the bed and walking back towards the entrance. Connor did the same with his backpack and suitcase, and then Dawn indicated for him to follow her back to the other two tickle slaves.

“Thank you so much for driving us and Con’s stuff back here,” Dawn addressed Sasha and Brandy. “And remember what I told you: you’re just to tell your mistress that you helped me move a friend. No unnecessary details. Is that clear?”

“Crystal clear, Miss Dawn,” Sasha answered. “We just did exactly what Mistress Wendy told us to do.”

“Yes, you did, and I’ll make sure she knows,” Dawn smiled before giving the two a small embrace each. “Thanks so much again. Have a safe drive home.”

“We will; see you the next time you come to Mistress Wendy’s home,” the two tickle slaves waved and left.

“So, it’s finally just the two of us, Con?” Dawn breathed a big sigh of relief and smiled widely at her former neighbor.

“Yep!” His smile was just as big, and he took one step towards her and embraced her in another tight hug lift.

Dawn giggled ecstatically as she wiggled her arms free and wrapped them around Connor. The two swung in a circle of glee for a solid minute before she ordered him to put her down, which he did gently. Looking up at him, she asked, “Do you want to unpack now, or would you prefer hanging out in the living room?”

“I’m your tickle slave, Mistress Dawn,” he deferred. “It’s your choice.”

“Mistress Dawn? I like the sound of that.”

“I thought you might.”

“So, what do you wanna do?”

“I meant it when I said it was your choice,” his face took on a serious expression.

She almost gave him permission to unpack, but then she decided to test him. “Okay, fine, take your shirt off. I want to see your ribs.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he complied, and in an instant, his shirt was scrunched up in a hand.

She proceeded to poke up one side of his ribcage. He grimaced and tried not to laugh, lasting about a second before several squeals escaped. “Okay, let’s head to your room and let you unpack,” she pulled him up the stairs. “But keep that shirt off; I want to see those ribs.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Want any help unpacking?” she wondered when they reached the mostly empty room.

“I don’t really care, but I’d appreciate the company in any case.”

“Then I’ll stay here, but out of your way.” She took a seat on the bed. “Just ask me if you want my help with anything.” He nodded and got to work cleaning out his suitcases. As he began to put things in the closet, she remembered that she had not finished clearing the room. “Oh, right. This room was basically filled until last night, and I haven’t cleaned everything out. So don’t use the top three drawers there or there. I’ve still got stuff in them.”

“Stuff for this?” he pulled a pink cuff out from under the bed after returning to his suitcases. Dawn blushed instead of answering. “Are you planning to tie me up with this?”

“Umm, no. That cuff works, but I’m not going to use it or the other pink ones on you.” Dawn scooted off the bed and over to him. She took the colored cuff and slid it back under the bed. “If you look under here, I’ve got another set of gray ones.” She got on the floor, felt around, and pulled out one of the generic cuffs. “This is what I’ll use to tie you up.”

“Okay, but what’s the pink one for?”

Dawn’s blush got redder. “I put a set of those on for me. My friend Jen came over last weekend, and we adjusted them to stretch me out spread-eagle perfectly.”

“You customized the lengths to tie you perfectly to the bed?”

“Yes, and then Jen tested it out by tickling me silly. It was fun, sure, but she’s a really good tickler, and those worked exactly as they were supposed to.”

“Okay. If I may ask, why’d you put a set of cuffs to restrain yourself in here?”

“Well, I have sessions with friends all the time,” she admitted. “I just wanted to be prepared to laugh at a moment’s notice. But I’ve got bondage in other rooms, so the bed chains aren’t important, especially with you here. I’ll take the pink ones off tomorrow or the next day.”

“You don’t need to take them off,” Connor teased as his eyes glinted.

“You’re the tickle slave!” she retaliated, going after his ribs again.

“WAHAHAHAIT MIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“Oh, that’s so cute how you say ‘Mistress’ when I’m tickling you,” she commented as her fingers came off his tickle spot.

“I’m sorry for teasing you, Mistress.”

“Apology accepted. But these ribs… I can’t believe you’re so ticklish!” She left him alone for a few seconds, but then poked a bare rib.

“Mistress, would you like to tie me up and tickle me?” he bluntly asked after squealing.

“No, you can keep unpacking,” she denied, but then poked him in an opposite rib when he turned around. “It’s just a bit of a shock still, how cute your reactions are to tickles.”

“Yes, I can tell you’re enjoying IHIHIT!”

“Definitely. It’s so nice to be tickling you instead of getting tickled.”

“IHIHI can tell.” The conversation continued like this for a short bit, with Dawn often finding a vulnerable rib and launching a quick attack. Finally, Connor had enough, and he stepped away from Dawn. “Mistress, I know that it’s well within your rights to tickle me like this, but I’m not going to finish unpacking anytime soon if you keep it up.”

“I suppose you’re right,” she allowed. “While I would love to tie you down and go all out on your ribs, you need to unpack and settle in. I’ll be in my room or the living room. Just call out if you have any questions, and when you get done, let me know.” She turned to leave, and then stopped. “I’ll see you later for some real rib tickles.”

“I know,” he forced a smile onto his face. “See you in a little bit.” She waved and headed back to her room, grabbing the folder with Connor’s tickle slave information and the box with the Rib Counter on the way.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 2

Last edited:
I see Dawn has taken Connor home at last; however, I think she made a misstep with Wendy. She should have told Sasha and Brandy to ask Dawn about details herself and please be patient as it is an unusual circumstance involving her history, though they may be clever enough to say this themselves. Wendy does not like secrets being kept hidden but I think she would be willing to be patient if it seemed Dawn would tell her herself in due time, Sasha and Brandy cannot keep secrets from Wendy who is very good at reading them and can just force secrets from them.
As for Dawn and Connor, I wonder if Dawn will keep it playful or if she will take advantage of her power over him and experiment with some real tickle torture and put poor Connor through the wringer. Either way such an intimate one on one situation could cause the issue of their relationship to come to a head, whether love blooms or they just stay friends I am uncertain.

Thanks for sharing, your stories are always a pleasure.

I see Dawn has taken Connor home at last; however, I think she made a misstep with Wendy. She should have told Sasha and Brandy to ask Dawn about details herself and please be patient as it is an unusual circumstance involving her history, though they may be clever enough to say this themselves. Wendy does not like secrets being kept hidden but I think she would be willing to be patient if it seemed Dawn would tell her herself in due time, Sasha and Brandy cannot keep secrets from Wendy who is very good at reading them and can just force secrets from them.
As for Dawn and Connor, I wonder if Dawn will keep it playful or if she will take advantage of her power over him and experiment with some real tickle torture and put poor Connor through the wringer. Either way such an intimate one on one situation could cause the issue of their relationship to come to a head, whether love blooms or they just stay friends I am uncertain.

Thanks for sharing, your stories are always a pleasure.

Dawn is essentially counting on Wendy not caring too much about who Dawn’s friend is. Back when she informed Wendy that she would miss dinner, Dawn did say that she would tell the Tickle Mistress about it the next time she came to her house. As long as Wendy accepts this, she should be able to wait until next Saturday. However, she does have a habit of getting antsy about information, and Brandy and Sasha could be in for a bit of tickle torture if she decides she wants details sooner.

Dawn definitely intends to put Connor through at least a little tickle torture. In her mind, she has years of tickling to make up for. Since she does not want to keep him enslaved too long, that is the most efficient way to get her tickly revenge. However, playful tickling is her default, especially with friends. Connor may be her tickle slave, but she wants him as at least a friend after she frees him.

The tickling interactions between Dawn and Connor will certainly have an impact on their relationship or friendship going forward.

Thanks for reading and commenting, and I’m glad that you enjoy this!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back