• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 2 (no tickling in this part)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 1

After retreating to the only spot in the house that was purely hers, Dawn set down the Rib Counter box and put the paperwork on the edge of her desk. She sent a text to Tickle Mistress Wendy, thanking her for lending the tickle slaves and the T cart. As she promised Sasha and Brandy, she added that they had made the moving process feel seamless. She also vowed to give Wendy the full slate of events the next time they met on Saturday.

Having hopefully delayed Wendy’s natural curiosity, Dawn let herself fall onto her bed and think about her new slave. ‘I guess I should plan out how I’m going to tickle Con later,’ she considered following a few minutes of bliss. ‘His shirt’s definitely got to stay off; that’s basically a requirement for rib tickles. Other than that, though, I think I want to go light for today. Just tie his hands behind his back and give his ribs some light tickles, maybe on the couch. Ooh, maybe he would like to watch TV. I can let him pick a channel, and then I’ll get my enjoyment from tickling him. Yeah, make him pay for choosing what to watch. Speaking of payments, he basically just kicked me out of his room for tickling him. I know it was my choice, but he’s my tickle slave, and I should get a big favor in return for letting him unpack in peace. But what?’

She considered it for a few minutes until she came up with a devious idea. ‘I’ll put on a bikini. Con’s wanted to tickle me from the time he saw my bare belly yesterday. Now that he’s my tickle slave, if I decide he can’t tickle me, he won’t. No matter how many tickle spots I’ve got exposed. It’s the perfect way to get back at him for ending my fun earlier. Show all my ticklish areas and then tickle him instead. Yes, yes.’ A wicked smile came onto her face as she plotted her long-awaited revenge on her former neighbor.

After coming up with the idea, Dawn tried to add more details, but nothing else showed up in her brain. She resigned herself to recalling fun times with Connor, and in the middle of that, she remembered the picture of them. Connor had brought it along with him to Tickle Island, and he had surely packed it when he moved. More importantly, she had drawn it, and she wanted to show him. Ruffling through her belongings, she found the special sketchbook of self-drawings and flipped to her latest version of the picture.

“Con, where are you?” Dawn called as she left her room.

“Still in my room, Mistress,” he peeked his head out. “Did you want me to do something?”

“I wanted to show you this,” she held up the sketchbook and hurried over to his room. “You know that picture you brought with you? The two of us after graduation?”

“Yeah, I guess I forgot to give you a copy yesterday,” he walked over to the bed and looked through a suitcase. “Here, I’ll get you one.”

“Later, you need to see this first,” she showed him the sketchbook.

He gasped. “Dawn, this is amazing! When did you draw this?”

“I think this one was last year,” she flipped through the previous renditions of the picture. “I’ve been working on making it more accurate for a while.”

“Wow! I know you said you’d taken up an art hobby, but I still can’t believe how good it looks! Where did you get the reference?”

“Before the Tickle Cartel, I think I looked at this picture every day. Plus, we’ve known each other basically since birth. I know what you look like, and same with myself.”

“You still drew it from memory, though? Wow! I mean, look.” He quickly found one of the photos and put it beside the latest sketch. “They’re basically the same. I can’t believe you remembered all that.”

“Wow, I didn’t even know it was that close,” Dawn’s eyes darted between the picture and drawing. “I thought I had a good recollection, but I guess it’s good I fine-tuned it over the years.”

“It would have looked wonderful in any case; from how accurate this is, I’m sure that the only fine-tuning you’ve done is just drawing more realistic proportions and lines,” Connor embraced her yet again. “I still can’t believe that you remembered it so perfectly.”

“Neither can I,” Dawn agreed. “I think I’m going to have to frame this one, and one of the copies from you. It’ll be a reminder of how well we remembered each other.”

“If you can copy that, I’d also love to hang it up in here. Well, as long as hanging pictures is alright with you.”

“Something like this? I’d be honored. Like I said, I’m going to do the same with mine. We’ll head to the copy place sometime soon.”

“Sounds great.” The two stared at the pictures for a little bit, and then he eventually stated, “I guess I should probably finish unpacking. Thanks so much for showing me that.”

“Yep, and they’ll be a lot more where it came from. As long as you’re interested, I’ve got a whole collection that I can show you. Nine years is a long time.”

“I’ll look forward to it,” he smiled. “I can’t wait to see how good you’ve gotten, especially if that picture is any indication.”

“We’ll make some time. Now, finish unpacking. I’ll be in my room or the living room when you’re done.”

“Yes, Mistress. I’ll see you then.”

Dawn headed back to her own room again and placed her sketchbook on the table, closing it to make sure nothing could happen to her precious sketch. She considered drawing, but with her mind racing, she instead opted to read. Still fidgety a chapter in, she headed out to the couch where she would be tickling Connor later. The book had taken her full attention by the time a hand tapped her shoulder. Startled, she looked up to see her old neighbor standing above her. “Hi, Con.”

“Mistress, I’ve got everything unpacked,” her tickle slave informed her. “What would you like to do now?”

“You found everything okay? Got your bedroom and bathroom all set up?”

“Yes, I’m all ready to live here, and I didn’t move too much of your stuff around.”

“Okay, so… yeah, what should we do?” Dawn wondered out loud. “Hmmm. Con, what time is it?”

“A little after 5:30.”

“Wanna eat? We’ve still got some of that pot pie left over.”

“Sure, as long as you’re hungry.”

“Do you know how long to cook it?”

“Sorry, no idea. I never had it in college, and the pot pie at Mistress Felicity’s never lasted more than one meal.”

“No worries. We’ll figure it out.” Connor looked at her dubiously, but she shrugged it off. “Hey, it’s not like I burned stuff back home, and I’ve only gotten better since then.”

“I didn’t even have burning it on my mind until-”

“Want me to tickle your ribs again?”

“Whatever you want, Mistress.”

She shrugged in resignation. “Go put your shirt back on, and then I’ll show you the process. Next time, you’ll be doing this.” He nodded, and once he returned, she got the food out of the fridge. After a few minutes of microwaving, she was satisfied with the temperature of her food, and she followed the procedure with Connor’s bowl. “So, I was thinking that we could take it easy today, it being our first day together.”

“I’m good with whatever.”

“Did Felicity have a TV at her house that you had access to?”

“A few, actually.”

“Did you ever watch one?”

“When I managed to get into a room alone or with just one of the ladies there. Otherwise, I didn’t have a choice on what to watch, so I usually ended up leaving.”

“What’d you like to watch?”

“Mistress, I’ll be happy watching whatever you like.”

“I want you to pick something tonight, to help you settle in.” He opened his mouth to object, but she stopped him, “No, Con. Don’t you dare say what you’re thinking. You may not need to pick the channel to settle in, but I want you to. If it makes you feel any better, consider it an order from me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he acquiesced. “Since you insist, it’s baseball season, and I haven’t been able to watch a full game in years.”

“I’ll see what I can find on TV,” she promised. “It may take me a while, just so you know. I don’t watch sports very often. Actually, Tickle Cartel beach volleyball is the only one I watch, and that’s only when Jen and Maddie turn it on.”

“I’ve watched parts of games, and I think I remember some channels. Otherwise, we can just use the guide.”

“Then I’ll give you the remote. So, have you been able to watch anything in full since you became a tickle slave?”

“Only when Mistress Felicity reserved the TV room for me, or when the ladies picked a rare show that I liked.”

“What’s a show that you and the ladies liked?”

“Tummies on Tabletops. It turned out better than I expected. Plus, they had some really ticklish outies in there, and that reminded me of you.”

“Aw, how sweet… kind of.”

“Actually, I almost missed it. Evelyn had to get the ladies to chain me up in the room and tickle me until the show came on. I was dead set against watching it until they forced me to see an episode.”

“Well, I guess they weren’t all bad when tickling you.”

“Yeah, sure.”

Dawn giggled. “They really got you good, didn’t they?”

“All the time. It felt like the only times I was free were at night, meals, and when I was actively working on a project. Plus the days when Mistress Felicity explicitly told everyone that I wasn’t to be tickled, but those only came around once every few months.”

“Well, I’ll tickle you, too, but overall, you should have more non-tickle free time here. After all, it’ll be hard to catch up while you’re laughing, and I’ve got plenty of activities that I love without tickling.”

“Like your art?”

“Yes, my art is mostly non-tickling. However, I was talking more about other things. My former roommate Cecelia got me into card games. We used tickle forfeits sometimes, but I’m happy to let those go. It’ll give us something else to bond over.”

“Yeah, bond over,” he hesitated before his confidence sprung back. “You have any of the ones we used to play at home?”

“You mean, do I have a regular deck of cards? Yes, Con, I’ve got a deck of cards.”

“We played other games.”

“I’ve got Uno, too, so that should keep us busy for a week.”

“Touche.”

“Plus, I can introduce you to some new ones that I think you’ll like.”

“Sounds fun.”

“How about you? Got any hobbies I should know about?”

Connor gave her a couple of typical hobbies, and he expanded when she pressed for information. The two continued talking about how they currently spent their free time until they finished their dinner. Once the plates were off the table, though, Dawn was ready to start tickling Connor’s ribs.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 3

Last edited:
Connor seems very submissive and lacking in initiative even in comparison to other tickle slaves we have seen, either his former mistress was secretly a far harsher task master to him and only him than even Wendy or Heather or this has always been an aspect of his personality that Dawn never noticed. He could potentially enjoy having someone else make decisions for him and have responsibility for him, it could even be that the possibility of freedom could frighten him on some level because he would be fully responsible for his own welfare.
I also wonder if Dawn will bring up her painful history before or after the topic of freeing him comes up.

Thanks for sharing, it is always a pleasure.

Connor seems very submissive and lacking in initiative even in comparison to other tickle slaves we have seen, either his former mistress was secretly a far harsher task master to him and only him than even Wendy or Heather or this has always been an aspect of his personality that Dawn never noticed. He could potentially enjoy having someone else make decisions for him and have responsibility for him, it could even be that the possibility of freedom could frighten him on some level because he would be fully responsible for his own welfare.
I also wonder if Dawn will bring up her painful history before or after the topic of freeing him comes up.

Thanks for sharing, it is always a pleasure.

Connor has changed a lot since being taken as a tickle slave. He was trained thoroughly, and then after he was sold, he was immediately put in a disadvantaged situation. As both Felicity and he said, the other tickle slaves often ganged up to tickle him into submission, and this collective power was rarely checked. Whether or not he actually enjoys this, he has accepted being in a submissive state most of the time. It will probably take a bit for him to permanently get past this conditioning once Dawn decides to free him. However, as evidenced by his short exploits getting his fellow tickle slaves, he has the potential to break through temporarily.

Also, even though Dawn and Connor were old friends, she is still his brand-new mistress. As far as he knows, she is prepared to own him indefinitely. Dawn may not have expected his extreme submissiveness, but it is a way to adjust to a new mistress. By always being deferential, he is letting her set boundaries regarding their owner-slave relationship.

Dawn will wait until she is comfortable to bring up her history as a tickle slave. When that happens will be up to her.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoy it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back