• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 5 (M/F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 4

“COHOHOHONNOHOHOHOR COHOHOHONNOR CONNOHOHOR!”

“Yes, Dawn?”

“FAHAHA- FFFFUH- MY- FFUH FFUH FFUH- PUH!”

“What’s wrong, Dawn?” Connor’s voice gained a note of concern. Through her hair, which she had intentionally freed from under her head during the torso tickles, Dawn spotted him looking up at her face. “Oh, that.” He stopped tickling and once again cleared her face.

“Ugh,” she groaned after she was hair-free. “Connor, if you’re going to torture me like this, can you at least give me a minute to tie my hair up?”

“You really think I’m going to untie either of your hands?”

“Come on, Con!” she whined. “I don’t want it flopping back into my face.”

“I can get it for you.”

“Con, no offense, but I really don’t want it flopping back into my face.”

“You say that as if I don’t know how to use a hair tie.”

“You say that as if we weren’t neighbors for eighteen years.”

“You say that as if I haven’t been able to change for the past five and a half years, despite living in a home with several women.”

“And one of them let you help her with her hair? I doubt it.”

“You’d be surprised at how difficult it is to tie up your hair after getting tickle-wrestled to the ground.”

“I thought they all ganged up on you?”

“There were a few rare instances, mostly with Evelyn, that I trapped someone.”

“And you used those opportunities to tie and tickle them?”

“More or less. When you get a chance to tickle someone, you take it.”

“Even if that person is your mistress?” Connor let his fingers talk to her tummy. “PLEHEHEASE NOHOHOHO!”

He stopped quickly. “Do you want your hair to keep flying over your face, Dawn, or do you want to tell me where you keep a hair tie?”

“There’s some in my bedroom, but I don’t want you going in there.”

“I’m sure you have them scattered around. You did when you were younger.”

Dawn knew there were some in this bedroom, but they were with the tickle tools. Aside from that, she had become more organized, so the remainder were in her bedroom and the attached bathroom.

“I guess you do want your hair to flop around, then. Fine by me. Let’s see how quickly some tummy tickles can change your mind.”

“I’m not going to NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!” Her wide-open midsection came under attack. As her head began to shake side-to-side and her hair touched her cheeks, threatening to cover up her eyes, mouth, and nose, she gave in. “FIHIHIHINE FIHIHINE IHIHI WAHAHANT THE HAHAHAIR TIHIHIE!”

“Okay, just tell me where one is.” He swept away the little hair that had gotten onto her face.

“In the closet to my left of the door, second shelf from the top.” He walked over there, and Dawn knew what was about to come.

“Ooh, tickle tools!” Connor turned around, a hair tie in one hand and a paintbrush in the other. Dawn growled in frustration. “Don’t be upset, Dawn. After all, you get tickled for your job; I’m sure that you put at least some enjoyable tools in here. As long as you behave, I’m happy to just tickle you without any torture.”

“Then what do you think you’ve been doing so far?” she demanded as he put the paintbrush back on the shelf and returned with the hair tie.

“Turn your head on its side,” he ordered, and Dawn reluctantly complied. He straightened out her mussed-up hair and somehow tied it into a decent ponytail. “How’s that?”

“What in the world do you think you’re doing, if not tickle torturing me?”

“Come on, Dawn; don’t lie to me. If you hated being finger-tickled that much, there’s no way you’d ever make it as a switch. You may not want to admit it, but this has not been torture for you.”

“I don’t like being tickled by slaves. Before you talk about yesterday or this afternoon, those were special exceptions.”

“Maybe I should have talked to Sasha and Brandy while they were here, to see if they gave me a different story.”

“You really think they would have?” Dawn challenged, knowing full well that the two would back him, not her.

“Yes, I do. Maybe you’ll take me to their mistress someday, and I can find out for sure while you and… I don’t remember the mistress’ name, but while the two of you talk.”

“Are you really that confident that I don’t despise being tickled by slaves?”

“Confident enough to keep going,” he shrugged. “After all, I’m already in for quite a bit of revenge tickles. I might as well get my money’s worth out of it. Now, let’s see how sensitive you are to paintbrushes.”

When Connor returned with two of her favorite tickle tools in hand and sat down by her middle, Dawn knew she had no chance. She was far too ticklish to keep from laughing, so she steeled herself and focused on not verbally approving anything. “AHAHAHAHA COHOHOHON NOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOT THEHEHE TUHUHUMMEHEE!”

“Yes, the tummy; it’s been your best spot so far. I think it’ll be a solid baseline to determine what tools I try out elsewhere. Plus, this is always fun.”

“EHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she shrieked as he predictably brushed her bare bellybutton. “COHOHOME OHOHOHON!”

“Oh, come on and continue, got it,” he manipulated her words.

“NAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn loved the paintbrushes so much that she tried to say both ‘nice’ and ‘no’ at the same time, and neither came out. Instead, to fight her instincts, Dawn was forced to dive deep into her mind, leaving non-descriptive laughter as her only external option.

“That wasn’t a full denial, so let’s keep going.” Dawn cursed her love of bellybutton tickling for preventing her from uttering a phrase to stop it. “I can’t believe how sensitive your cute button is, Dawn. I really hope you let me tickle it some more after you punish me for this.”

Dawn wished she could tell him that there would be another opportunity for him to tickle her bare bellybutton silly. Many more opportunities, in fact. She just needed to free him first. Unfortunately, the circumstances dictated that she be mad at him, so she fought to ensure that her desire never exited her mind.

“Well, that was fun, wasn’t it?” Connor stopped tickling. Dawn simply glared at him, keeping her mouth as shut as possible while recovering. It was the only way she could express her mistress-mandated disappointment with him. A smile on his face, the tickler shrugged. “Perhaps the next tool will brighten you up.” He went to the tickle tool drawer and picked out a Q-tip. “I’ve never used one of these for tickling before, but since you put it in here, maybe it works good on tummies. Maybe even tickle buttons.”

“I had hair ties in there, too. The Q-tips are for cleaning up messes.”

“Messes? Like the ones found in and on ticklish bellybuttons after, say, someone blows a raspberry?”

“No, Connor. NO! Don’t you dare raspberry me!” His face lowered towards her stomach, and she sucked it in the tiny distance that she could. “Don’t you dare, Connor!”

“I suppose I can wait on that.” He pulled his face back up. “After all, I think the Q-tip may have some tickly value of its own, and I’d like to see it in action.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Luckily, Dawn was more like Maddie, not Jen, with regards to being tickled by Q-tips. She did not enjoy them to the extent that her normally button-shy friend did, but she never panicked for real when the soft tool slid over her navel. Unfortunately, this meant that she still had to battle her Tummy Paradise ticklee mode to keep praises from spilling out of her mouth.

“Wow, I had no idea that this was such a good tool, Dawn!” Connor exclaimed. “When you get your revenge, you’ll have to try it on my bellybutton, too. I’m honestly curious to see how I’ll react!”

Finally, Dawn had an excuse to talk without celebrating getting tickled. “UNTIHIHIE MEHEHEHE AHAHAND IHIHIHI WIHIHILL! DOHOHOHO IHIHIT NOHOHOHOW!”

“I’m curious, not desperate, Dawn. I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time to punish me, but for now, I’m just going to enjoy your laughter.” As Dawn transitioned back to pure laughter, Connor enjoyed sliding the Q-tip all across the surface of her sensitive navel. “Now let’s see if your tummy gets anywhere close to as good of a reaction as your cute tickle button.” He moved the tiny white tickle tool off her hypersensitive bellybutton, and Dawn’s laughter naturally lowered in volume. She still had to keep her laughter pure; she loved it when Tummy Paradise ticklers explored around her midsection. Luckily, the Q-tip’s trip around her torso was fairly short, and then Connor took it off.

“Okay, Connor, you’ve done enough to me; I want out now,” Dawn surprisingly found the strength to command her tickle slave once she recovered from the cleaning tickling.

“Not yet, Dawn; we haven’t gotten to all the tickle tools yet. Plus, I think that the paintbrushes might work here, too.” As he passed by her feet with the Q-tip, he spidered the ticklish toes, and giggles squeaked out of her. “I’ll give you a choice for the next tickling, though. Do you want another tummy tool, or would you prefer if I used the paintbrush on your toes?”

“Untie me.”

“Fine, you get a third choice. I can find another tummy tool, use a paintbrush on your toes, or straddle you and give you several belly raspberries. Any other answer will result in the raspberries.”

Dawn sighed before replying, “Toes.” She needed a more negative tickling to help rid herself of happiness. Any further tickling on her abdomen would dangerously increase her contentment with being tied up, but her toes might help her resist.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” he mocked.

“You’re going to pay for this.”

“Yes, I am,” he agreed. “I knew that before I started. It’s more than worth it to me, though.”

“Why are you so insistent on finding out how ticklish I am?”

“Tickling you reminds me of home.”

“Then why tickle my feet, and why use tools? You tickled my sides, and sometimes my belly, before I got taken. You never touched my feet, and you didn’t use any special tools.”

“I didn’t even know that tickle tools, besides maybe feathers, existed until I came to the Tickle Cartel. For the other spots, I’ve learned since I got here about all the common tickle spots.”

“Really? You tickled me in the past, and so after I bought you, you decided on the fly to tickle torture me all over.”

“Well, it wasn’t exactly on the fly. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while.”

“A while? We met again yesterday.”

“I thought we’d meet as tickle slaves, and I’ve dreamed about reconnecting while tickling you.”

“So you just decided to enforce that dream, even while I’m your mistress?”

Connor looked down at her bare feet and shrugged. “You know what, Dawn? I’m getting tired of talking. You wanted your toes tickled, and that’s what’s going to happen.”

“Connor, I command you to let mehehe stahahap!” A paintbrush began to tickle her toe pads, and Dawn collapsed into giggles.

“I suppose you can stop giggling whenever you want to,” his voice took on a teasing tone. “Go ahead, stop giggling.”

“Nohoho tickles!”

“I’m not sure if you’re trying to say, ‘no, it tickles’ or ‘no more tickles’, but in any case, I like this tool. I’ll have to use it to give you nice tickles sometime, as long as you let me.”

“Nohohot nice!”

“Well, it’s much nicer than using it on your bellybutton. You were screaming then.”

Dawn could not refute that without admitting that she had enjoyed the navel tickling, so she descended into regular giggles.

“Looks like I’m on the right track. How are the spots in between your toes?” Dawn shrieked in surprise when the paintbrush slid between her big and pointer toes, but eventually, her giggling went back to normal. This process repeated itself as Connor tested all the spots on, above, and in between her bare toes. “Well, I guess the paintbrush is a good enough foot tickler, but I prefer fingers.” Dawn gave a quick whoop of laughter when the ten fingers descended onto her soles, then settled back down as they continued tickling. Eventually, he stopped again and walked over to the tickle tool drawer. “Let’s see what the next tummy tool will be.”

“Nothing! Let me out!” Fueled by her non-enjoyment of the foot tickling, she furiously reiterated her single demand. Connor did not even bother to respond.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 6

Last edited:
I wonder how long Connor intends to keep this up, also Dawn seems like a bit of a broken record just demanding freedom in simple terms over and over rather than making any sort of argument, offer, or threat. An interesting angle could be saying that while she is glad that his spirit was not fully broken she would appreciate him stopping and that if he wants her to trust him enough to give him opportunities to tickle her later he should stop now, that sort of future offer and the idea of losing a friend’s trust could make him pause. I wonder how Connor would react to her saying she wonders if she was wasting her time trying to be nice and accommodating because they were old friends and she knows how scary and demoralizing being enslaved can be, the thought of Dawn’s common ground as a slave or near miss could peek his curiosity and distract him from tickling. Either way simply telling him to stop is not going to do anything, and seeing that Dawn is unlikely to make any threats nasty enough to cow him because she likes him she needs to be clever.
I also have to wonder how great Dawn’s reprisal for this will be, Connor is likely wondering this as well as his experience being tickled by her and she could either be somewhat soft on him encouraging him to try again or she could wring him out like a slave trainer over the course of several hours making this sort of thing not worth the consequences.

Thanks for sharing this story.

I really can't wait to read about Connor finally getting his due punishment. I hope Dawn holds nothing back!
At the same time, it's very cute to read how Dawn loves parts of the torture, but their present dynamic prevents her from saying so.

I can't wait to read more!

I wonder how long Connor intends to keep this up, also Dawn seems like a bit of a broken record just demanding freedom in simple terms over and over rather than making any sort of argument, offer, or threat. An interesting angle could be saying that while she is glad that his spirit was not fully broken she would appreciate him stopping and that if he wants her to trust him enough to give him opportunities to tickle her later he should stop now, that sort of future offer and the idea of losing a friend’s trust could make him pause. I wonder how Connor would react to her saying she wonders if she was wasting her time trying to be nice and accommodating because they were old friends and she knows how scary and demoralizing being enslaved can be, the thought of Dawn’s common ground as a slave or near miss could peek his curiosity and distract him from tickling. Either way simply telling him to stop is not going to do anything, and seeing that Dawn is unlikely to make any threats nasty enough to cow him because she likes him she needs to be clever.
I also have to wonder how great Dawn’s reprisal for this will be, Connor is likely wondering this as well as his experience being tickled by her and she could either be somewhat soft on him encouraging him to try again or she could wring him out like a slave trainer over the course of several hours making this sort of thing not worth the consequences.

Thanks for sharing this story.

Sorry for the delay in my response.

From Dawn's perspective, she is still Connor's mistress, and he should do what she says without question. This has proven to not be the case, but she can still put up an air of superiority by simply demanding that he let her out. Since the tickling has not gotten torturous yet, the need to be free has not eclipsed her desire to stay in the role of a commanding mistress in whatever way possible.

While it would be nice for Dawn to offer Connor chances to tickle her later, he has already broken through the boundaries of their mistress-slave relationship in tying and tickling her. Letting Connor know that this could happen again, even in the rarest of circumstances, could project at least a tolerance on her part to this kind of activity.

Connor already knows that Dawn's reprisal will be very bad. He went into this with the awareness that his ribs would be tickle tortured seemingly endlessly, and especially with all that he has done so far, the future torture time has only increased. However, the two could still work out a compromise on the punishment with Dawn tied down, such as time limits or tool restrictions. She could theoretically choose to ignore these negotiations afterwards, but it is possible that Connor would trust her on account of their longstanding friendship.

Once again, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Thanks for reading and commenting! I'm glad you like the story!

Last edited:
I really can't wait to read about Connor finally getting his due punishment. I hope Dawn holds nothing back!
At the same time, it's very cute to read how Dawn loves parts of the torture, but their present dynamic prevents her from saying so.

I can't wait to read more!

Dawn will tap into her tickler training to give Connor a proper punishment. Ultimately, how intense she is will depend on her desires in the moment and how she wants the future relationship between herself and Connor to proceed.

Glad you are liking the dynamic between Connor and Dawn with the tickling!

Thanks for the comment, and I'm sorry it took me a while to get back to you!

Last edited:
Dawn will tap into her tickler training to give Connor a proper punishment. Ultimately, how intense she is will depend on her desires in the moment and how she wants the future relationship between herself and Connor to proceed.

Glad you are liking the dynamic between Connor and Dawn with the tickling!

Thanks for the comment, and I’m sorry it took me a while to get back to you!
I'm very fond of Dawn. I would be the most obedient tickle slave, if she were my mistress &#55357;&#56842;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back