• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 6 (M/F, F/M, mostly upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 5

“Connor Richard Kester, I ordered you to let me out!” Fury came out of Dawn’s mouth as her tickle slave and former neighbor searched through the drawer of tickle tools.

“Let’s see how a flosser works on your tummy.”

“No, NO, NO, NO!” The mention of the torture tool put a quick end to the demands in favor of pleas. Dawn’s stomach once again dropped as far as it could as her tickler approached her tied-up form, two of the powered-down tools in his hands. “Connor, no! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Not that! Please!”

“What?” he paused.

“Please, Connor, please don’t use those!” Tears started to drain from her eyes. “I’m so sorry! Please!”

“Dawn!” He rushed towards her. She did not notice until he started wiping tears from her face that he had dropped the flossers. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t, not those, please,” she sobbed.

“What, you mean the flossers?”

“Not those, not those!” Seeing that her honest act was working, she put more effort into it. “Please, Connor! Don’t do that to me.”

“Fine, I won’t use the flossers.”

“And please let me out?” she hopefully squeaked.

“Okay, I’ll use the flossers, if that’s how you’re going to play it.”

“No! No, Con, forget I said that, just don’t use the flossers!”

He looked her over for an excruciatingly long moment before sitting down and turning on a flosser.

“Please! No flossers, no flossers!”

He turned the flosser off, got up, and returned the two tools to the closet. Feeling safer, her tears began to dry. Without picking out new tools, he returned and straddled her. She knew what was coming, but it did not help when he leaned down and blew. “PFFFFFT!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” A quick shake of her head was all it took to throw the remaining tears off her face. “STAHAHAHAHAP!”

“That laughing sounds a whole lot better than crying,” he commented as his fingers scribbled over her stomach. “I’m sorry if I triggered something with the flossers. I’ll ask you about it later.”

“JUHUHUHUST QUIHIHIHIT!” Despite enjoying the finger tickles, the threat of flossers had brought Dawn’s mood down enough to keep her Tummy Paradise ticklee mode from appearing.

Connor looked her over before removing his fingers from her belly. “I guess you do look kind of tired.”

“I am,” she forcefully confirmed. “Get these cuffs off me.”

“Are you going to tickle me if I do?” he asked, his fingers hovering above her outie.

“We’ll see,” she refused to commit. “WAHAHAHAIT STAHAHAHAP!”

“Not until you promise not to get me back today.”

“OHOHOHKAHAHAY OHOKAHAHAY IHIHI… I promise, Con.” After she gave a preliminary indication of agreement, he stopped tickling, and she finished once she quickly caught her breath. “Just untie me, and I won’t tickle you tonight.” Once he untied her, though, she rubbed her wrists before glaring at him again. “You’re still getting punished later.”

“I know.”

“Now-”

“We agreed-”

“We agreed to no tickling. I’m exhausted. Carry me to my room.”

Confusion filled Connor’s face. “You want me to carry you again?”

“Yes. You tickled all my energy out of me, and I’m not staying here tonight.”

“Fair enough.” He bent down and picked her up in a bridal carry. “You just want to go to the out-”

“Carry me to my bed.”

“As you wish, Mistress Dawn,” he finally referred to her title again. When they neared his door, he pulled her back closer to him, making her feel safe and secure. “I don’t want you to hit your head.”

“You’d better not let me hit my head; I’m already upset with you.”

“Will this help?” He poked her armpit, and she squirmed and squealed.

“Hey!”

“Sorry, couldn’t resist.” He tightened his grip, and even after the tying and tickling, this still comforted her. “Mistress Dawn, your door’s shut.” Turning her head away from him, Dawn wiggled the arm near his chest out. She turned the doorknob and gave it a gentle push, and Connor turned around and did the rest. “Here we are, Mistress.” He lowered her to the bed and cautiously rolled her onto the sheets.

“Thanks, Con,” she rolled over onto her back. “Now, go to the kitchen and get a cup of water for me. I’m going to use the restroom. Wait outside my door until I invite you in.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he smiled, and the two got up. When Dawn returned to her room proper, Connor was waiting by the door, as ordered, with a plastic cup. “Come on in, Con. Set the water by my bed.” As she sat up on the bed and collected the water, her tickle slave waited for further instructions. “That’s all I’ve got for you, Con. You can go to the living room, your room, downstairs, wherever. Watch TV, read, whatever you want to do alone until you’re ready to go to bed.”

“Mistress, I tickled you quite a bit, and I’m sorry about it.”

“I know,” she considered tickle-punishing him now, but kept firm on her promise to delay it until the next day. “I’ll recover.”

“Are you going to be alright with just that cup of water?”

“Fine, go fill up another cup,” she conceded. He did so, and he was back in a flash. “You can go.” However, the look in his eyes told Dawn that he really did not want to leave. In truth, his kindness post-tickling had made Dawn feel better about having him around, so she made an apparently reluctant offer, “Unless you want to stay?”

“If it’s alright with you, Mistress,” his face flashed a sign of relief at the half-invitation.

“Yes, but if you’re going to stay here, you’re going to stay hydrated, too.” He reached for her second cup. “No, I’d rather you not rush out when I need another cup of water. Get yourself one from the kitchen.” She allowed herself a small smile as he left. When he returned, his own plastic cup in hand, she waved him in. “So, Con, what do you want to talk about?”

“Honestly, I just want to make sure that you’re alright,” he admitted. “I know you’re really ticklish, and I worked you over pretty good.”

“I’ll be fine, but I do like having you nearby, as long as you keep your hands to yourself.” He hung his head, and the room fell silent for a few seconds. Not wanting any more awkwardness, Dawn looked around the room for something to discuss. “Con, grab the white sketchbook on the table. Come here.” He took a seat next to her, and she began explaining some of her drawings as he flipped through the book.

Following a few glasses and refills, Dawn ordered Connor back down to the foot of her bed so they could talk without twisting their heads. “So, Con, have you been out to see the Tickle Cartel very much?”

“Not really, other than going out to be tickled.”

“You just get this treatment?” she teasingly asked, lifting her bare foot to his ribs and tickling him with her toes.

“DAHAHAWN!” he hopped off the bed, away from her wiggling toes. Keeping a sly smile on his face, he admonished her, “Some people might consider that breaking a promise to not tickle me for the rest of the night.”

“Oh, come on, Con. It was a few seconds.”

“Luckily, I’m not one of those people. But yes, I only ever really got that treatment.”

“We’re going out tomorrow, then, probably in between ticklings for what you did earlier.”

“Sounds great. Am I going to get to see the inside of the art museum?”

“I’d be happy to take you there.”

“Oh, wait. Isn’t tomorrow Monday? Won’t you have work?”

“I took this coming week off so that we can spend it together. I wanted to have plenty of time to hang out with you. Plus, you’ve earned yourself quite a bit of tickles, and not just for tonight.”

“I have? You’re really going to hold the ticklings from Wyoming against me?”

“I never had a chance,” she poked his ribs with her toes again, and he squeaked and backed off. “I didn’t know you were ticklish back then.”

“You could have asked.”

“I think I did, and you said no.”

“Well, I guess that’s a possibility HAHA!” A momentary scoot towards her led to more toes on his bare ribs. “Dawn, can you please stop?”

Smirking, she exaggeratedly corrected, “You mean, Mistress Dawn, please have mercy on me! I beg of you, please don’t tickle my ribs!”

He stared her in the eyes. “Fine, Mistress Dawn, can you please stop?”

“Nope!” She slid down on her bed and went after his ribs with all ten toes until he grabbed her ankles and forced them away from his upper body. “Okay, fine, I’ll stop. You can let go of my legs now.”

He dropped her feet on the bed. “Fine, but I’m not the only one here who’s ticklish.”

“Yeah?” Dawn picked up her water cup again, still holding a challenging smirk.

“We both know I’m not even the most ticklish of the two of us, but I’d like to just talk.” His eyes began moving up her bikini-clad body. They lingered on her stomach for a few seconds, gaining a glint, before dashing up to meet hers. “You know, I’ve learned a few things in my time in the Tickle Cartel.”

“Oh, like how to let everyone know how ticklish your ribs are?” Despite seeing his eyes stop at her stomach, Dawn still figured she was safe from another tickling. He had already tickled her to exhaustion once; surely, he would not do it again.

“Sure, that’s one of the things I’ve learned. In fact, Mistress Felicity took me to some of her friends’ houses and made me reveal my ticklishness to them. They enjoyed tickling me, too, and a few times, they tied me to their beds. According to Mistress Felicity…”

“Wait…” She pulled her bare feet back half an inch.

He dipped under her bed as he continued, “Every bed in the Tickle Cartel, not just tickle slave beds, has restraints on it!”

She knew that was a signal to bolt from the bed. For whatever reason, though, her first instinct was to hurl the water in the cup at Connor. It went over his head and onto her floor. One failure, but she still had time to escape. Instead, she threw the plastic cup. That harmlessly bounced off his back. Finally, she decided to bolt, but it was too late. Connor came back up, cuff in hand, and snatched her close ankle. Turning over on her stomach, she missed on a defensive kick with her second foot as he attached the cuff to her ankle. A flurry of a sole tickling later, and Connor grabbed her other ankle and turned her onto her back. “No, Connor, no, no, no!” Leaning over her legs, he obtained another cuff under her bed. “Stop! I’ll tickle torture you!”

With her whole upper body free, Dawn did a crunch, allowing her hands access to Connor’s bare ribs. She tickled them furiously. “AHAHAHAHA DAHAHAWN! NOHOHOT GOHOHOING TOHOHO!” The cuff closed over her ankle, and he rolled out of her reach. “Dawn, you didn’t follow your promise not to tickle me, and you’ll pay for that.”

She followed his fingers back to her bare feet, where they began scribbling on the restrained soles. “Stohohohohop!” Unfortunately, that was just a diversion, and it worked. He hopped onto the bed, landing on his knees, and grabbed her hands. With his superior strength, he forced her upper body down, head on her pillow, and unleashed a raspberry on her bellybutton. A few more zerberts later, she tickled his ribs with her left hand as he grabbed the restraint for her pinned-down right wrist. The rib tickling again failed to make a difference, and after he was done, he rolled off the bed towards her door. Almost right away, he came back with an abdomen-focused attack. As soon as he got the chance, he picked up her left wrist and pinned it down to the bed. The cuff went on soon after, and she was restrained again, this time to her own bed.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 7

Last edited:
Delightful! More, please... Still awaiting Dawn to unleash her payback. Thank you!

Interesting twist that shows that Dawn is a novice mistress, she just had to keep teasing Connor after he started to obey her again despite having the upper hand. However, I doubt that he is tying her down just for more tickling, he likely wants to try and figure out where they stand with her tickling him or evading the question. Considering the consideration she has shown him and the fact that that upon getting him to her home she did not swiftly have him strapped past what he can stand to put him in his place shows that she did not just purchase him as a servant and toy, her visceral reaction to the flossers shows she has endured something beyond being badly tickled. Connor is curious and cares about Dawn and likely does not like the secrets being kept from him, and now the he likely understands she still cares about him deeply he will want answers.
As for the possibility of Connor turning the tables and making Dawn his virtual slave, I think it unlikely as she legally owns him. Connor seems that his best protection is Dawns favor, as his owner with just a quick visit or a phone call she could sign him up for a remedial session at the slave training academy and I doubt he wants to risk pushing her that far.

Great story, looking forward to next installment.

Interesting twist that shows that Dawn is a novice mistress, she just had to keep teasing Connor after he started to obey her again despite having the upper hand. However, I doubt that he is tying her down just for more tickling, he likely wants to try and figure out where they stand with her tickling him or evading the question. Considering the consideration she has shown him and the fact that that upon getting him to her home she did not swiftly have him strapped past what he can stand to put him in his place shows that she did not just purchase him as a servant and toy, her visceral reaction to the flossers shows she has endured something beyond being badly tickled. Connor is curious and cares about Dawn and likely does not like the secrets being kept from him, and now the he likely understands she still cares about him deeply he will want answers.
As for the possibility of Connor turning the tables and making Dawn his virtual slave, I think it unlikely as she legally owns him. Connor seems that his best protection is Dawns favor, as his owner with just a quick visit or a phone call she could sign him up for a remedial session at the slave training academy and I doubt he wants to risk pushing her that far.

Great story, looking forward to next installment.

The primary reason Connor tied Dawn down again was her insistence on continuing to tickle him after promising not to do that right away. Had she not done that, they probably would have just talked until they were ready to go to bed. Connor will want to ensure that Dawn does not break her promise again.

Since Dawn is now tied down, Connor can basically ask anything he wants. He was very troubled by Dawn's reaction to the flosser, so that will probably not come into play again. He may ask her about this if he wants to know more details. Unfortunately, now that she is out of control of the situation, Dawn might be more reluctant to answer anything, no matter how innocuous. She is frustrated both with herself and with him for the fact that he tied her down again, and that could boil over if Connor gets too inquisitive.

Also, given that Connor let her out once already, she has less to fear as far as permanently being made into a virtual tickle slave. That said, the fact that he has tied her down twice would lend credibility to the thought process that she should not express any positivity towards her situation, to ensure it does not happen again.

Dawn will probably need to wait until the next day to take any firm action against Connor, given her promise and how he reacted to the playful rib tickling. However, once she is no longer at his mercy, a phone call to someone like Tickle Mistress Wendy could be an option. Dawn certainly wants to maintain control of Connor while he is her tickle slave, and if she feels remedial training is needed, she has the authority to make that happen. That said, she would probably want to try and take control herself first, up to a limit.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you're enjoying the story!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back