• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 2 (F/M, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 1

Dawn directed Connor to the downstairs living room and instructed him to remove his shoes and socks. Having left his shirt upstairs, he was only wearing shorts now. While they covered almost to his knees, Dawn decided that she did not need to explore his ticklishness as much as he explored hers, so she opted to let him keep those. “On the rack, slave,” she pointed to the bondage put in the room specifically for her ticklish torso.

“Yes, Mistress.”

She clamped his ankles and wrists before heading to the electronic controls. “Let me know when you start to feel even a twinge of pain, Connor. This isn’t supposed to be painful, and you’re going to do a whole lot of squirming in the near future.” As she pressed the button to pull on the wrist restraints, she saw Connor tense and then relax as he accepted his fate. His arm muscles began to tense again as his hands were brought further and further above his head.

“Mistress,” he finally stretched his neck back to look at her, and she stopped.

“Still comfortable, or do you need it loosened up?”

“I’m feeling a bit vulnerable, but this doesn’t hurt. I’ve been on a rack more times than I’d like to admit, and I stopped you a little bit earlier than where the pain would start.”

“Okay, you let me know if this becomes painful, and I’ll loosen the restraints,” she came around the rack and admired his straight, stretched body. “Until then, let’s make sure I know where you’re ticklish.”

“My feet are-” he started before Dawn put a finger over his mouth.

“Don’t tell me; I’m going to learn the same way that you did. Well, almost like you did. You avoided my tummy until you got annoyed with me. I’m going to torture your ribs as much as I feel like. Last night was not fun for me, and it’s time that you pay for it.”

“I understand, Mistress,” he responded, a bit of trepidation in his voice.

“That said, I want to feel these ribs with my fingers again,” she declared as she reached under her tickle slave’s back and undid the single lock holding it on. Taking the Rib Counter off, she began to wiggle her fingers on the bare ribs it had just covered. “That’s going back on before I let you out of there, you know.”

“OHOHOKAHAHAY PLEHEHEASE DOHOHOHONT!”

“This is your payment, so I won’t be listening to your begging anytime soon. There will be no mercy for you, especially with how sensitive these ribs are.”

“CAHAHAHAN IHIHIHI STIHIHIHILL BEHEHEHEHEG?” he managed to laugh out.

“Sure, so long as you know it won’t help you. I may even tickle more if you keep begging, depending on how I’m feeling.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Apparently, he was not even willing to take the chance of her increasing the rib tickling.

She decided to mess with his mind just like she was messing with his ribs. “And maybe I want to hear begging from you. It might not help your case in the long run, but I might think you’re happy getting your ribs tickled if there are no cries for mercy.”

“PLEHEHEASE MIHIHIHISTREHEHESS! JUHUHUST TEHEHELL MEHEHE WHAHAHAT YOUHUHUHU WAHAHAHAHANT!” Connor’s head collapsed onto the rack’s pillow after forcing this out, and he screamed out pure laughter.

Knowing that her tickle slave was nowhere close to needing a break, Dawn leaned in towards him and announced, “Con, I just want you to laugh. As long as your ribs keep giving me the most laughter, I’m going to keep returning to them.” With that, he let himself simply laugh, not offering any commentary on being tickled. Dawn continued to mercilessly tickle his ribs until she decided that he had had enough for the moment. She waited until he seemed to be more or less recovered before speaking up, “Connor, I want an honest answer to this question. Why exactly did you tickle me last night?”

“I told you already. I’ve wanted to do it for a while. I just got out of control and made it happen.”

“But why not earlier? I mean, before dinner, you seemed so submissive. You constantly addressed me as ‘Mistress’, and you gave me complete control of everything.”

“I did that after dinner, too.”

“Technically, but up until you started tickling me, you never seemed like you’d do anything unless I ordered you to. I’m pretty sure you were going to try to let me pick a channel if I hadn’t forced you to choose one.”

“You’re my mistress.”

“I was still your mistress when you tickled me on the couch and tied me to your bed. Something changed. What was it?”

“Are you sure that something changed?”

“Do you want me to go back to tickling you?”

“No, please, no!”

“Then tell me what changed.”

He stared her straight in the eyes and declared, “I don’t understand what you’re trying to get at.”

His straight face and continued protests of innocence finally convinced her to give more information. “Okay, here’s an example. When you were unpacking, you found my pink cuffs. I hid them back under the bed, but you knew they were there. I started pestering you shortly after that, and I got to poking your ribs pretty constantly. Instead of tossing me on the bed then and tying me up with the cuffs, even if you were only going to keep unpacking afterwards, you just took it for a while. When you finally seemed to get tired, you simply stepped away from me and requested that I either leave or tie you down for a proper tickling. You didn’t even try to poke at my belly to get me to stop. Later on, you’re carrying me to your bedroom so I can tickle you, and instead, you throw me on the bed, cuff me, and tickle torture me. What changed? Was it really just because my belly wasn’t showing in the earlier situation?”

“No, that wasn’t the reason; well, it wasn’t the specific reason, at least.”

“Connor, I’m not in a mood for delays.” Dawn’s hands hovered above his bare ribs.

“I don’t know how to put this.”

“Figure it out.”

“WAHAHAIT YOHOHOHOUR BIHIHIKIHINIHIHIHI!”

Dawn’s hands came up just as quickly as they had dived down. “What about my bikini?”

He gulped before answering, “It made you look like a tickle slave.”

“WHAT?!”

“It did. Female tickle slaves wear bikinis.”

“You’re saying that because I wore a bikini, you thought I was a tickle slave? Even as you called me Mistress a thousand times?”

“I’m not proud of it, but my slave training connected the two things. I knew in my mind that I should keep calling you Mistress, but you still looked and laughed like a tickle slave. That’s why I went after your belly on the couch, and that’s why I tied you to the bed.”

“Are you kidding me, Connor? I know you said you haven’t been out that much, but I mean, come on. You had to see free women in bikinis at some point during your time in the Tickle Cartel.”

“On Tickle Island, yes.”

“You had to see them at some point during your tickle slavery, too. I see tons of women wearing bikinis around here. It’s the most fashionable thing for a lady to wear in the Tickle Cartel. What about the times where Felicity took you to the public tickling areas to look for me?”

“The ticklers weren’t ever wearing bikinis.”

“And the ticklees?”

“Tickle slaves. They’re supposed to wear whatever their mistress wants, usually bikinis.”

“Connor, there is no way that all of them were tickle slaves. I put on a bikini and go over to the Art of Laughs area to get tickled all the time.”

“Wait, really? I just assumed, and I never asked Mistress Felicity.”

“Oh, Connor, Connor, Connor, we need to go out- a lot. I’ve seen people jogging around in bikinis in the summer.”

“I haven’t.”

“What about the beach? Don’t tell me you’ve never been to a Tickle Cartel or Tickle Island beach.”

“I have been to both, once each. The Tickle Island one while I was looking for you.”

“That makes sense. Even if you went to the Tickle Island one before slavery, you had to go to the Tickle Cartel beach as a tickle slave, right? Please tell me I’m right on that.”

“Yes.”

“Good. The official clothing requirement at those beaches for women is a bikini. You should have known that not everyone was a tickle slave there. I mean, Felicity-”

“Mistress Felicity wasn’t there. She didn’t come.”

“She let you go to the beach yourself?”

“No, she had an overseer take me and some other slaves there.”

“Was that overseer a woman?”

“Yes, she was. And yes, she wore a bikini.”

Dawn’s arms went out in an exasperated gesture. “Then why did you think that I was a tickle slave when I had a bikini on?”

“Well, she had a purple circle painted on her, and all of us tickle slaves had purple triangles painted on us.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“They were special marks that told everyone that she was free and that we were slaves.”

“What about the thousand other bikini-wearing women who were surely there?”

“We went during a special tickle slave event. Everyone had a circle or triangle painted on them.”

Dawn’s forehead fell onto Connor’s bare chest, with her eyes, nose, and mouth landing on the upper part of his belly. “You’ve got to be kidding me,” she mumbled into his skin, shaking her head in the process.

“Hehehehe mihihistrehehess!” he giggled and squirmed around as her lips moved and head shook.

She shot back up, a mischievous grin on her face. “Did that tickle, Con?”

“Yes,” he drew out his response nervously.

“That means your tummy’s ticklish, right?”

“Yes, it always has been.”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” The bikini controversy was forgotten as she spidered his stomach in the same area that she had just accidentally tickled. This time, he was able to contain his reactions to a forced smile and a few grunts. “Come on, Con, what gives?” she wondered after several seconds of unsuccessful spider tickles.

“That didn’t tickle as much as before,” he noncommittally answered.

“Well, I like tickling tummies, so tell me how to tickle yours.”

“I thought you were going to figure out how to tickle me like I did to you last night.”

“I thought you’d appreciate having a nearby distraction to get a tickler off your ribs. But if that’s not-”

“Soft tickles don’t work on my belly!” he blurted out. “You have to use more pressure.”

“I guess you do want a distraction from your ribs.” Dawn dug her fingers in and began tickling.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHES STAHAHAY THEHEHERE!” Connor was just barely into full laughter, which was perfectly fine for Dawn. Her fingers wiggled hard into his abs, hoping to find similar weak spots to her own stomach. Unfortunately, while his midriff was indeed ticklish, it was nowhere near her sensitivity levels. He continued laughing as she explored, but this would be the equivalent to her hips or ribs, nothing more. Even with that, Dawn was happy that she would have a practice buddy to tickle at home, at the very least until she freed him.

“I love this, Con. I never knew you were so ticklish on your tummy. We’re going to have fun times ahead. Tell me, because I’m your Mistress, are there any hot spots here, like maybe your sides?”

He abruptly stopped laughing when she moved to her sides. “My sides aren’t ticklish, Mistress.”

“Really?” She tried scratching, squeezing the skin, wiggling as hard as she could, and even poking his bare sides, but nothing got a reaction. “That’s no fun.”

“Yeah, sorry, I don’t know why that is. I’m ticklish all around there, but for whatever reason, my sides aren’t sensitive in the slightest.”

“That would explain why it’s the only spot I ever tried to tickle you. It’s like I was asking to be tickled back home.”

“I definitely got lucky back there. Now, not so much.”

“You’re right: your luck definitely ran out. I even found where all your side ticklishness went to.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOVE MOHOHOVE PLEHEHEASE!”

“No one could have ribs as naturally ticklish as yours. This weakness had to come from your sides. Every last bit of sensitivity just got transferred north to these muscular ribs. I’m glad you worked so hard for Felicity; now I know exactly where to tickle.”

“MIHIHISTREHEHESS IHIHIM BEHEHEGGIHIHING YOUHUHU!”

“I suppose I can stop; after all, I do like tickling tummies the most,” Dawn removed her fingers from Connor’s ribcage. “So, while I’m feeling generous, are there any good spots on your belly that I haven’t found yet?”

“Depends on how you define a good spot.”

“How should I define it?”

“Slightly more ticklish than the rest of my belly, but nowhere near my ribs.”

“All your side sensitivity went to your ribs; nothing’s going to come close. What on your belly do you define as a good spot, then?”

“It’s somewhere that we both know you’d prefer to verify on your own.”

Dawn perked up; she knew exactly what he was talking about. “Really, Con? It’s more ticklish than the rest of this tummy?” He nodded, and she stuck her pointer finger inside his deep innie. “Then let’s see just how sensitive your button is!”

“AHAHAHAHA DAHAHAWN COHOHOME OHOHOHON! DOHOHOHONT GOHOHO SOHOHOHO HAHAHARD!” His laughter was up a tiny bit in volume from before, but as he promised, it was nowhere near the level of the earlier rib tickling.

“Sorry, Con, but I just have to take advantage of a ticklish bellybutton. Jen, Maddie, and a ton of my friends at Tummy Paradise all have it as their most ticklish spot, not to mention my own. I’ve gotta see how yours compares.”

“IHIHIHIT WOHOHONT!”

“Silly Con, I know that it won’t be close in ticklishness. It’s still going to be a fun spot for me to get. Also, congratulations.”

“WHYHYHYHY?” he asked after she did not elaborate.

“You’ve given me another solid spot to tickle when your ribs need a break. If you’re good, I may even focus more on your tummy than your ribs.”

“THAHAHANK YOUHUHU, MIHIHIHISTRESS!”

“Unfortunately, you were very bad yesterday, so that means the ribs need some punishing.”

“NOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!” Not having Dawn’s stamina, Connor’s begging reserves left him quickly after she moved up to his ribcage. She continued tickling him for five minutes, at which point she opted to take a break and let him catch his breath.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 3

Last edited:
Nice to see Dawn finally settling the score with Connor, wonder how far she will take his punishment and how torturous she will make the punishment. It is somewhat interesting how he said he looked at her being in a bikini as being a tickle slave though I think it likely he is lying to Dawn, I believe he has been in the cartel for more than a year and it seems almost impossible that he did not see non-slaves wearing a bikini at some point. Unless the ratio of tickle slaves to citizens on the cartel side of the island is wildly lopsided to the dozens to one the idea of matching tickle slaves to wearing bikinis is laughable; however, the bikini still may have been the catalyst for his actions but for different reasons and he is trying to use confusing her for a slave as a cover for his actual reason. Connor does have feelings for Dawn and a bikini is a very provocative outfit and when combined with the teasing he might have taken bold action, not knowing how far Dawn's feeling for him and given their positions he may wish to keep such intentions secret.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to further parts.

Last edited:
Just what I've been waiting for! I'm so jealous of Connor, but I look forward to much more suffering on his part. Keep up the good work!

Nice to see Dawn finally settling the score with Connor, wonder how far she will take his punishment and how torturous she will make the punishment. It is somewhat interesting how he said he looked at her being in a bikini as being a tickle slave though I think it likely he is lying to Dawn, I believe he has been in the cartel for more than a year and it seems almost impossible that he did not see non-slaves wearing a bikini at some point. Unless the ratio of tickle slaves to citizens on the cartel side of the island is wildly lopsided to the dozens to one the idea of matching tickle slaves to wearing bikinis is laughable; however, the bikini still may have been the catalyst for his actions but for different reasons and he is trying to use confusing her for a slave as a cover for his actual reason. Connor does have feelings for Dawn and a bikini is a very provocative outfit and when combined with the teasing he might have taken bold action, not knowing how far Dawn's feeling for him and given their positions he may wish to keep such intentions secret.

Thanks for the story, looking forward to further parts.
Dawn will continue tickling Connor for a while, and she will torture him as much as she feels is needed after he tickled her the prior night.

As far as the comment about the bikini making Dawn look like a tickle slave, Connor has been rather sheltered during his time in the Tickle Cartel. He went straight from the Tickle Slave Training Academy, which reinforces that assumption by ensuring that only tickle slaves are in bikinis, to Felicity’s home, which also kept that custom. During his break from tickling Dawn the night before, Connor admitted that most of his time outside the house was looking for Dawn while being tickled, during which he asked very few questions of his mistress. Also, Connor did not claim that everyone he saw get tickled at the public tickling areas was wearing a bikini, just that people who were wearing bikinis did get tickled. He could have assumed that some of the others were not tickle slaves or that the population of the Tickle Cartel had grown to the point that all of them could be tickle slaves while still maintaining a roughly even split between slaves and free citizens. With that in mind, along with his original expectation that she would be a slave when found, he could be telling the truth when he claimed that part of him really believed she looked like a tickle slave.

That said, Connor has been constantly attracted to Dawn, especially whenever she has exposed tickle spots. He had wanted to tickle her for a long, long time, and an opportunity to give her a prolonged tickling was taken away when he found out she was free. Given that she put on such a revealing outfit and that they were alone, he could have just decided to go for it. That would require him to ignore any later punishment, but he knows how strong he is, and he would have known that Dawn could not stop him from tying and tickling her. He had all night to think of an excuse for when he was inevitably questioned, and given what Dawn knows of him, the bikini-slave association was what he ended up choosing. If Connor does have feelings for Dawn, as Felicity and his previous actions suggest, he would want to keep that from her while she owns him, especially since the Tickle Cartel forbids such relationships between mistresses and slaves.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

Just what I've been waiting for! I'm so jealous of Connor, but I look forward to much more suffering on his part. Keep up the good work!
Glad you enjoyed this part! Connor is definitely getting what he deserves, and Dawn is eager to continue!

Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy future parts, too!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back