• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 3 (F/M, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. Sorry for the delay in uploads. I got sick and was unable to work on the story. I do plan to catch up to where I had been by uploading more over the next few weeks.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 2

“That was fun, Con; don’t you think?” Dawn questioned her tied-up tickle slave after wrecking his ribs for five minutes.

“Do you want me to be honest, Mistress?” Connor looked up at her, still working on catching his breath.

“In that case, I suppose I can give you a break from those sensitive ribs. I did promise to explore your body for good spots.”

“I wouldn’t say no to that, especially if it gets you away from that spot.”

“Well, don’t get too happy; I’ll be coming back there before long. I’m trying to balance punishment and fun tickles, but that means that your ribs are going to get it way worse than you’d probably prefer.”

“I guess that’s fair,” he nodded as she moved down to his bare feet.

“We don’t need to be in agreement, but I’m glad we are. Now, are your feet ticklish?” She began to spider up and down the soles. No reaction, not even an attempt to shift his feet. “Is there some reason that Felicity didn’t tell me that you aren’t ticklish some places? Your sides, your feet, is there anywhere else I shouldn’t tickle?”

He smiled teasingly. “My ribs.”

She smiled back, but made sure hers was more menacing. “Do I need to come back up there and test them out again? I’m sure I could use another verification that they’re ticklish.”

He paled. “Ah, no, that’s not necessary.”

“So, is there a reason that Felicity didn’t tell me that your feet aren’t ticklish?”

“Yes.”

“And that reason is?”

“Um.”

“Tell your Mistress.”

“Um, um, um.”

“Maybe I should put the Rib Counter back on whenever I leave your upper body.”

His eyes widened, and his stalling stopped, “No, please don’t do that! My feet are ticklish. You’re just not doing it right.”

“Then explain how I should do it.”

“You have to use more pressure. Nails just don’t work on me like they do on you.”

“Are there any other spots that I should use a certain amount of pressure on? I’m coming back to your ribs if you don’t answer.”

“My whole lower body, my hips, my belly, and my ribs all need more forceful tickling.”

“What about your armpits?”

“Lighter tickles work there. They also work on my back and neck, and on occasion, my ribs.”

“Your ribs? How do you get that to work?”

“I honestly don’t know. Mistress Felicity never figured it out for sure, but it always came when I was getting light tickles on one of the other spots. It doesn’t work all the time, though, and there was never a pattern that anyone recognized.”

“Interesting. So, will my fingers work on your feet if I tickle harder, just like your belly? Or do I need to get a tool out?”

“Fingers should work. The only thing I’d ask when you get to tools is that you don’t use a tool that scrapes without putting something like oil on my feet. It hurts otherwise.”

“I can do that. I want to punish you with tickles, not pain.” He opened his mouth, but her admonishing look returned, and she held up a hand. “Before you say that your ribs are painfully ticklish, they’re not. I could tell. Do you still want to say something?”

“I just wanted to ask you to take the same care with the rest of my body, including my ribs, as you’re planning to do with my feet.”

“You mean put on baby oil or something like that before I use a hairbrush?” He nodded. “That’s reasonable. Who knows, we might not even need to use hairbrushes on your ribs. In any case, right now, I want to see how ticklish these feet are.”

“Hehehehe nohohot very hehe,” he giggled as her fingers pressed into his soles and scribbled.

“Yeah, I can tell that. It’s a bit disappointing, to be honest. All this effort, and almost nothing from you.”

“Sorrehehe, Mistress. I hehehehe can’t dohohoho anything.”

“I know it’s not your fault. I guess I’ll have to get back to your ribs or belly to get a good reaction.”

“I’ll lahahahaugh harder!”

“No, Con, don’t you dare. If you fake your laughter, I will lock the Rib Counter in place, turn it on, and leave the room.”

“Okay hehehehe I won’t, haha then.”

Disappointed with the relative lack of sole sensitivity, she removed her fingers from his toes. “Do you react more to hairbrushes?”

“Slightly.”

“Electric toothbrushes? That ought to work on your feet.”

“About the same as the others.”

“What would happen if we get rid of these calluses?” Her fingers traced the calluses on his feet lightly.

“I don’t know. No one’s ever tried.”

“Hmm, interesting. How’d you get them, anyways? I thought tickle slaves were supposed to be as ticklish as possible, and every tickle slave I know has soft soles.”

“I worked a lot in the shop, and I’m not Evelyn.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” She walked up and sat down next to his ribs, prompting another alarmed look on his face.

“I walked around a ton while working, and I didn’t use a file to keep them soft like Evelyn did. Mistress Felicity was happy with tickling my upper body.”

“She wanted to tickle Evelyn’s feet, then?”

“Yes.”

Dawn nodded. “Evelyn got some sort of pedicure kit, and she probably used it a lot?”

“I think most of the ladies there had them. Mistress Felicity sometimes liked to give the pedicures herself, and between the stocks and the screaming, I’m sure they tickled a ton.”

“Makes sense. But you never got one?”

“No, like I said, I think Mistress Felicity was just satisfied with how ticklish my upper body was.”

“Well, I know where to get a spare kit, and we may need to test out some of the stuff in there. You’re not going to be building a ton of bondage for me, and I might want to tickle your feet more often.”

“I guess if you want that, Mistress.”

“Why are you so glum about it?” Dawn poked Connor’s ribs, and he squealed. “These are so ticklish, but you haven’t seemed to want to take advantage of my hopes to tickle other spots on you.”

“WAHAHAHAHAIT!” Her fingers began walking up the ribcage. “WAHAHAHAIT! PLEHEHEASE!”

“I guess you just need to be taught a lesson. PFFFFFT!” One of her hands left a rib, and she blew a raspberry on her tickle slave’s weak spot.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO! MIHIHISTREHEHESS! NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAT!”

“Ooh, guess we can both give great raspberries. That’ll be fun. For now, though, I think fingers will suffice.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn stood up and dug into both halves of her slave’s ribcage, quickly reducing Connor to pure laughter.

After several minutes of constant rib tickles, the mistress stopped and asked, “So, Con, ready for me to try out somewhere else?”

“Please do,” he responded, nearly breathless.

“Is anywhere on your lower body more ticklish than your feet?”

“All about the same.”

“I’ll get giggles out of everything, though?”

“Yes, as long as-”

“As long as I don’t skitter or tickle real lightly, I know. Take a minute to catch your breath, Con.” She patted his belly before going down and sitting near his knees. Once the minute was up, she questioned, “Anywhere that the rough technique hurts or doesn’t work?”

“I’m not sure about behind my knees; they haven’t been tickled in a while. Also, the top, I guess, of my leg? When they ganged up on me, the ladies tended to focus on the inner, outer, or backs of my legs. I can’t remember back far enough to tell if there was a reason for that.”

“I guess that means there’s an experiment in order.” Dawn glanced at his shorts before asking, “How high up are you comfortable with me going?”

“As far as I went with you last night. I didn’t go any higher with you for that reason.”

“I had a bikini on, and you’re not exactly wearing short shorts.”

“I can change if that’ll make you feel better, or you can just not tickle me there. It’s really up to you. I got tickled on my thighs at Mistress Felicity’s more than I’d like, and they’re ticklish.”

“Maybe I’ll have to save that until later.”

“As you wish, Mistress.”

“In any case, you’ve still got a lot of ticklish skin exposed.”

“I dohohohohoho.” Dawn started at his ankles almost immediately after she finished talking. Despite the bony structure there, she still managed to get a reaction out of him, even if it was just giggles.

“Just laugh, Con. I don’t need to hear you talk, and I don’t think you’re going to feel a need to beg until I decide to give you some more real punishment.”

“Hehehehe.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” It was good that Dawn enjoyed the giggles, because over the next few minutes, she got a lot of them. True to Connor’s word, his reactions stayed practically constant as she explored from his ankles to just above his knees. She squeezed and scribbled all over his legs and knees, and it did not make much of a difference when she hit the apparently rarely targeted tops of the spots. After moving to the leg tops several times, Dawn did notice a slight downtick in his laughter, but not enough to keep her away. The only real disappointment was behind his knees, where he yelped in pain when she tried to grab the skin for a tickle. Once she verified that the rough tickle hurt her slave, Dawn moved away and promised not to return until she had a tool that she was sure would not cause pain.

Overall, the lower body tickling was not very fun for the mistress, so when she felt she had experimented enough, she jumped right back to the ribs. “MIHIHISTREHEHESS WAHAHAIT!”

“Nope, it’s punishment time! You got a long break with your lower body, and it’s time for me to have some fun.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!”

“Hehe, no stopping, tickly Con. This is for last night and all the other times you got me.” Her fingers began counting up his ribs.

“PLEHEHEHEASE! NOHOHO MOHOHORE!”

“Yes more, Con. Much more. I need to check and make sure all these tickly ribs are there. I don’t want to be robbed of any fun.”

“IHIHIHI HAHAHAHATE THIHIHIHIS!”

“In that case, I can change techniques. PFFFFFFT! Do you want more raspberries or more counting? Which one, Con?”

“NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAT AHAHAHAHA!”

“I thought you’d prefer the counting.” The negative response was clearly meant to be a beg against the raspberry, and it suited Dawn’s desires perfectly. “Back to finding out just how many ticklish ribs are present right now.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, the pleas for mercy faded away, and Dawn could enjoy her former neighbor’s hysterical laughter. She tickled his bare ribs until she had enough before slowing down and stopping yet again.

After ceasing her tickle torture, Dawn straddled Connor’s hips as he caught his breath. “That was a lot of fun; don’t you think so?”

He opened his mouth, then saw her fingers hovering over his ribs and shut it.

“Need some motivation?” She wiggled all ten digits.

“No!”

“Is that for the question about fun or motivation?”

“Motivation.”

“Then, by all means, tell me if you thought that the tickles were fun.”

“Do you want me to be honest?”

“You’d prefer if I finally got to testing your armpits, wouldn’t you?”

“I think you know the AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“I guess not.” Her fingers dug back into his ribs for forty seconds of punishment.

“Yes, I’d like that better!” After she stopped, he blurted out his preference.

She gave a pretend gasp, “I had no idea that you liked the rib tickling better. Here, I’ll give you more.”

“NOHOHO THAHAHATS NOHOHOT WHAHAHAT IHIHIHI MEHEHEANT!”

“Oh, you were talking about your armpits, then?” She removed her fingers from his ribs.

“Yes, I like getting tickled there more than my ribs.”

“In that case, we’ve still got punishment in store!”

“Dawn!” he whined.

“That’s Mistress Dawn to-”

“Mistress Dawn!”

“Yes?”

“Please go to my armpits instead of my ribs.”

“Well, since you said the magic word…” Her fingers dove into the new spot.

“Hehehehe.”

“Not super ticklish there, either?”

“Nohohohoho. Never have hehe been.”

“Well, that’s a shame. At least you’re still ticklish there. Another way to keep you laughing constantly without making it all a punishment.”

He kept his response inside his mind and giggled instead. Not feeling a need to talk, Dawn simply tickled all around the underarms for a few minutes before stopping again.

“So, Con, how are you feeling?” she questioned after finishing up on his armpits.

“I’d love it if you freed me.”

“I bet you would,” Dawn declared, poking a rib as punishment. “But seriously, you look like you’re not super tired yet. Are you still doing fine?”

“If we have to be just talking physically, yes, I am doing fine. But if-”

“We’re just talking if you can take more tickling physically,” she interrupted.

“Fine.”

“Speaking of tickling, when you told me how to tickle different spots on you earlier, you left one out.”

“Really? I thought I covered them all.”

“Well, maybe you did, but I want to make sure.”

“What did I leave out?”

“As a mistress in the Tickle Cartel, am I allowed to tickle your chest?”

“I’d prefer if you didn’t.”

“I didn’t ask if you wanted me to tickle your chest. I know there’s certain spots that even mistresses aren’t allowed to touch. Is that a spot for men?”

“I’d really prefer if you didn’t tickle my chest.”

“Connor, I really don’t know this, and I just want an honest answer out of you. If you tell me that tickling or touching your chest is a violation of Tickle Cartel regulations, I’ll believe you. If you tell me that it is allowed, I’ll believe you. Then, if it’s allowed, you can give me your reason for why you don’t like it, if you want.”

“Fine, Mistress Dawn, it’s allowed. The only spots that aren’t allowed are… you know… down there on either side of the pants.” His face turned crimson as he said the second sentence.

Also not wanting to acknowledge those spots further, Dawn nodded quickly. “Thank you. I understand, and I was never planning to tickle you there. Now, why don’t you like being tickled on your chest?”

“Because.”

“Because your ribs are going to get tickled if you don’t give me an answer?” Her fingers hovered over his most ticklish spot.

“Not for that; it’s just because.”

“I take it that means that you don’t want to tell me why you don’t like it? Even though I’m your old friend?”

“You’re not acting like my old friend now.”

“I can’t help it if you never told me how ticklish you were back then.”

“You can help it now.”

“Theoretically I could, but you tickled my tummy for a while last night, and you’re the tickle slave.”

“That was normal in Wyoming.”

“You being a tickle slave was normal back then?”

“Mistress Dawn, please.” He stared her dead in the eyes.

Getting annoyed at his deflections, she sharpened her tone. “Fine, you tickling me was normal back in Wyoming. But guess what? We’re not back there anymore. We’re in the Tickle Cartel. You accepted it for what, seven years? No need to stop now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So, are you going to grow up and tell me why you don’t like having your chest tickled?”

“Grow up? Dawn, I am grown up. That doesn’t mean I want to tell you anything else.”

“Very well; that’s your choice. Just keep in mind that you haven’t given me any reason not to do this.”

“MIHIHISTREHEHESS! PLEHEHEHEASE!” Connor’s laughter came out strong when Dawn’s fingers moved north and dove down onto his bare chest.

“I think I may have figured out why you don’t like getting your chest tickled. This is even better than your belly.”

“PLEHEHEASE DOHOHONT!” he begged as her fingers tickled up and down the skin. “STAHAHAHAP IHIHIHI CAHAHANT TAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT!”

“You can’t take some chest tickles? That must be really unfortunate for you. I don’t know if you ever had chest hair, but if you did, I can see why Felicity got it taken care of. This surface is perfect for tickling.”

“NOHOHOHOT THEHEHERE!”

“I guess that means you’d prefer here?” Her fingers moved down to his ribs.

“NOHOHO NOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHO! STAHAHAP MIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“So many demands from my tickle slave! I can hardly believe it. You need to learn your place, Con.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“The magic word doesn’t work unless I want it to. Back to before you interrupted me: this is your place, Con. Laughing as I tickle you whenever and wherever I want.”

“AHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO MOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHA!” Once again, his pleas dissipated into wordless laughter.

“Now this is what I imagined when I decided to buy you, Con. Me tickling, you laughing. So simple, so wonderful. Let’s just let this perfect moment last a while.” Dawn stopped teasing and just ruthlessly tormented her tickle slave’s ribs.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back