• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 4 (brief F/M, ribs)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 3

When Dawn finally ended her latest punishment of Connor’s helpless ribs, she loosened his rack bonds and put the Rib Counter back on him. “Okay, Con, that was really fun for a first punishment session, but I think it’s time for a longer break now.”

He smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. “Thanks, Mistress Dawn.”

“Of course, I’m not letting you out of there without the Rib Counter.”

A grimace came onto his face. “Yes, Mistress. I noticed, and I understand why you put it on.”

“Good. Now, what would you prefer to do first: go upstairs and get a snack, or get a tour of the house?”

“It’s still your right to do whatever, but I’d like some water and a snack, if-”

“Water and a snack it is,” Dawn cut him off. “Con, when I ask something like that, I just want an answer from you, and not one with deflections to me choosing something. If I really think I need to make a choice for you, I can take your input into consideration without you saying so. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he smiled weakly.

“Good. Now, do you need water before we go upstairs?”

“No, I can make it.”

“Then let’s get you out of those chains.” Dawn finished freeing her former neighbor, and the two headed back to the kitchen. Seeing that Connor was wearing down fast, the mistress ordered him to sit down while she got out the food and water. “So, Con, what did you think of your first punishment tickle session?”

“I’m hoping it’s my last.”

“I know I got your ribs a ton, but was it really that bad?” Dawn smirked.

“Mistress, to be fair, I’m so used to being ganged up on that tickling’s just become torture for me, especially on my ribs. I’m glad that the gang tickles probably won’t happen every day at random hours, but any rib tickling will still be torture for a while.”

“I guess that makes sense. However, I still don’t feel so bad telling you that you’ve got a lot more coming. Years of you tickling me, plus last night, mean that this probably needs to stretch out more than a day. And that’s with me tickling you for intervals similar to what we just did.” He lowered his head. “It won’t be tickle session, short break, tickle session, short break, though. Before you ambushed me a second time last night, I told you that we were going to the art museum today, and I intend to honor that promise.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Please don’t tell me that the art museum has places to tickle your tickle slave, and that’s the only reason you’re taking me there.”

“We may pay a visit to the recreation area outside, but we’ll spend plenty of time inside without tickles. Even though it’s in the Tickle Cartel, it is still a real museum.”

“The last part’s good to hear, although I’m not sure how I feel about you wanting to take me back to that recreation area.”

“It won’t be too bad. Think about it; it’ll mean that the last two times you were there, you saw me.”

“I guess so. It’ll also mean that the last two times I was there, you tickled me. HAHA!”

Dawn released the activation button on the Rib Counter remote. “That’s for being negative. You should be happy unless I’m tickle-punishing you, Con. Now, finish up your snack so we can start the tour.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Connor echoed her smile, and soon enough, he was done.

“Ready to go, Con?” Dawn asked once her tickle slave stood up. He nodded, and she continued as they walked to a room on the other side of the stairs, “Well, you’ve seen just about everything there is to see up here. We’ve got my room, which you’re not allowed in after last night. Then there’s your room, your bathroom, and the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I don’t know if you went in there last night, but there’s one more room you should know about. This is the game room, and I believe that I still have some of your old favorites in here.”

Dawn opened the door, letting Connor and herself inside. “Nice! Mistress Felicity had one of these, too. I spent some time off work in there, and you’ve got quite a collection here.”

“Yes, Cecelia, the old roommate I told you about, loves playing all kinds of games. We had so much fun that we kept meeting up regularly after I moved out of our apartment, so I bought some of them for us to play.”

“Nice to see that you kept that hobby. By the way, what are the chains on the tables for?” he inquired, pointing at the central table in the room, along with a few others, that had cuffs connected to them and their chairs.

“Ever played Tickleopoly?” Dawn pointed to a shelf.

“You do have that, and yes. I’m pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. Wanna play?”

“I thought about it before you came, but not after last night. There’s no chance I’m risking tickle jail with how out of control you were then.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. I think we’d enjoy playing it.”

“I’m sure we will, but I need to know that you’ll let me go when I order it first.”

“Understood, Mistress. I’m sorry about last night, Mistress.”

“I know. And just so you know, I would not have gone over to the punishment couch if I lost, even before last night.”

“What? That’s the whole point of playing the game.”

She raised her eyebrows. “We don’t need to be playing the game for you to go to tickle jail or the punishment couch.”

“Point taken, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, there’s a bunch of other games in here, and we can try some out tonight in between your tickle punishments. For now, though, I think we should move downstairs, unless you have any more questions about upstairs?” Connor did not object, so the pair made their way down the stairs.

“That’s the laundry room, Con. Do you know how to do laundry?”

“Mistress Dawn, I knew how to do laundry before AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“That didn’t sound like an answer.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE YEHEHES IHIHIHI-”

Dawn smirked at her laughing tickle slave. “Yes to the tickles? If you insist.” She turned the Rib Counter up.

“NOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIT! IHIHIHIM SOHOHOHORREHEHE!”

“I guess if you’re sorry…” A button press deactivated the torture machine. “Now, I asked you a question.”

“Yes, I know how to do laundry.”

“Would you be comfortable doing mine for me?”

“Umm…”

“I won’t be disappointed if you say no,” she quickly reassured him.

“No, I don’t think so. I’ve only ever done my own.”

“Then we’ll each do our own, no problems. Will you need to do it today or tomorrow?”

“No, Mistress Felicity had another tickle slave wash all my clothes after we got home from meeting you.”

“Did that happen a lot?”

“Did what happen a lot?”

“Another tickle slave doing your laundry?”

“Not a ton. It was mostly whenever Evelyn and I were working extra hours on bondage.”

“So you’ve done your own laundry in the Tickle Cartel?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, just wanted to make sure you couldn’t have forgotten. With that said, since you won’t be distracted washing clothes, we’ll have plenty of time to get your punishment out of the way. I can show you where everything is in here after I’m satisfied with that. Let’s go back to the living room down here.” Dawn saw Connor wince as he preceded her into the room that she had tortured him in earlier. “You’re already quite familiar with the rack in here, but when I’m not tickling you, you can come in to watch TV, relax, whatever. If I have more than one friend over, the couch turns into a bed, and I’ll have my friend sleep there. Also, the garage is through here.” Dawn opened up the garage door and let her tickle slave take a look inside. “I don’t have a T cart, so it’s all storage for now. Maybe we can eventually get you a little workshop in here, but only if you want it for hobby building.”

“I would, Mistress. Even though it was work, I had fun building bondage at Mistress Felicity’s, and I’d be happy to make you whatever you want.”

“No, Con. Whatever you want. If I make this into a workshop, I just want it to be a place for you to have fun, not do work for me.”

“I’ll have fun with it, no matter whether you or I choose what gets built.”

“Good. In any case, I think we should wait a little bit before getting stuff for a workshop. Back inside.” Dawn led Connor back through the living room. “I’ve got a lot of storage down here, as you can see. I guess I should have put all the stuff in there instead of this room.” Opening up her informal storage room, Dawn announced, “I’m still not sure what to do with this room. I thought about putting fitness equipment in here, but as you can see, that hasn’t happened yet. If you have any ideas, we can discuss them later, but for now, you can come in if you want somewhere else to hang out.”

“Okay.” He seemed uninterested in the mostly empty room, so the two moved on from it.

“Here’s the spare bedroom and downstairs bathroom. I’ll have friends stay in the bedroom from time to time.”

“Okay.”

“Also, there’s some extra bedding in the closet. If you get cold in the winter or find something that you’d prefer to what’s on your bed, go ahead and swap it out with what’s in your room. Just make sure that everything gets washed before it goes in here.” He nodded, and she continued to the end of the house, opening up the final door. “This is probably my favorite room in the house. I showed you my sketchbook last night, but I actually have a whole room dedicated to art.”

“Wow, you definitely do.” His eyes widened as he saw all the art supplies scattered across the room. “How often do you use this room?”

“Mostly every day, but I might take a break from it now that you’re here,” she responded, before smiling deviously after seeing Connor walk towards a blank canvas.

“And you paint, too?”

Her expression relaxed. “Yes, sometimes. If you look on the walls…”

“Max!” Connor’s eyes darted to the wall, and one of the first paintings he saw was of his old dog.

“I sketched him out in my first year here, and I’ve turned some of my sketches into paintings. Never thought you’d see it, but I had to make sure he got a portrait.”

“This is amazing, Dawn! I never thought I’d see a real painting of him. Would it be possible to move this to my room?”

“I don’t see why not. Might as well decorate that room.”

“Thanks! I’d like to get it up as soon as possible.”

“I’ll make sure you get it put up before you go to bed. However, even though this is the last room of the tour, you’ve still got some punishment left from last night.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied, resigned to his fate.

“I don’t know if this will ever apply to you, but if you take up an interest in art, too, I’ve got training books on that shelf. I always keep a bunch of papers down here for practice. The only thing I ask is that if I come here, you leave me alone. I like to concentrate when I’m creating. There will be something on the door to let you know what time I plan on coming out. If you’re in here, I’ll send you next door or somewhere else so neither of us gets distracted.”

“Of course, Mistress. I’m the same way when I’m working on a project.”

“Also, this room is soundproofed, more or less, so if we do get a workshop in the garage, the noise shouldn’t reach here.”

“That’ll be good. This is a nice space you’ve got here.”

“Yep, it’s my little art cove,” Dawn smiled. “Any questions about downstairs?”

“No. What’s next?”

“We get back to our earlier fun. Well, at least it will be fun for me.”

“Do we really have to go back to the living room to tickle me?”

“Not necessarily. I’d still like to test your bed’s restraints on you.”

He groaned. “Should have seen that one coming.”

“Yes, you definitely should have. However, since you were kind enough to bring it up, I think that we can go back to the rack. Any real questions before I stretch you out again?”

“I guess not, Mistress.”

“Good. You can take your shirt off and set it on the couch in there. Any tools that work extraordinarily well on your ribs that you haven’t told me yet?”

“Do I have to tell you now?”

“No, I’ll just be more merciless if I find them out myself.” He sighed and opened his mouth to answer, but she stopped him. “I’m kidding. I actually do want to discover them instead of just being told. Back on the rack, Con.” He complied, his shirt already off, and she clicked him into the same stretched position as earlier. “Now, let’s have some fun.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back