• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 6 (brief F/M, F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 5

After finishing up their lunch, Dawn and Connor headed to the Tickle Cartel Art Museum. As they entered her favorite attraction on the island, Dawn bubbled with excitement, convinced that Connor would also enjoy the museum.

“So, Mistress Dawn, where should we start?” he asked quietly after they purchased the cheap entry tickets.

“Let’s head to the classics.” She guided him towards the left set of galleries.

For the most part, Dawn let Connor explore on his own. She kept a side eye on him to make sure that they did not lose each other, but that was the extent of her control. He did have some questions about the displays, and Dawn happily expounded on her knowledge of them when requested, but those were the only times they talked in the non-tickling galleries. Otherwise, Dawn was happy to peruse the paintings alone, as she had done many times. Connor seemed to enjoy himself, although he consistently requested to leave an area well before Dawn was ready to go. Not wanting to bore him and knowing that she could still come back after he was free, the mistress just nodded and guided them to the next room.

Once they had gotten through all the art that one could presumably find at any museum outside the Tickle Cartel, Dawn led Connor to the Tickle Galleries. In here, there were example paintings of what Dawn usually saw on the art websites. Tickle tools, paintings and sculptures of ticklings, and even real exposed body parts that guests could tickle were all available for viewing and/or interaction. The mistress allowed Connor to tickle feet, bellies, and other spots as he requested, although she never let him stay very long when there was an exposed bellybutton. Since there was so much laughter in the live tickling exhibits already, Dawn did not feel bad about using a low Rib Counter setting to make her slave stop tickling a tied-up victim.

Eventually, Dawn led Connor back to the non-interactive part of the Tickle Galleries, starting with the rib-tickling gallery. She guided him slowly through this area, starting with the tickle tools. Stopping at each one, she pointed out every single feature she could find. Her eyes darted back and forth between her slave and the art as she talked, looking for any hints on what to use on him in future rib-tickling endeavors. After going through the tools, Dawn walked Connor around to look at the paintings of people, mostly women, getting their ribs tickled. Once again, they had a slow trek through the area so the tickle slave could see each and every rib tickling in detail. A second trip around the paintings saw her making him describe the ticklings on the bare ribs, to his nervous displeasure.

When Dawn was satisfied that she had gleaned all the information she could out of the rib-focused gallery, she and Connor returned to the full-body tickling area. They stopped at each picture containing rib tickling, and the mistress made her slave describe each and every bit of tickling that was happening to the drawn and sculpted ticklees. From the rib-tickling gallery, Dawn already knew how uncomfortable this made Connor, but she wanted all the information she could get out of him. She hoped to maximize the effectiveness of her tickling by reading her slave’s reactions, which would help both before and after she freed him.

After the full-body tickling gallery, Dawn and Connor left the exhibits for the gift shop. Almost immediately, Dawn picked out a postcard showing two people, one tickling the other’s bare ribs. “What do you think, Con?” He rolled his eyes. “Oh, really?” With the Rib Counter’s intensity at one, she activated it for two seconds. “How about now?”

“Uh, sure, Mistress Dawn. You should buy it.”

“I thought you might come around,” she smirked, then headed off, nodding at him to follow her. Arriving at the artistry section, she indicated a can of paint. “Con, get that for me.”

“What are you using body paint for?” he wondered as he obediently grabbed it.

“The Tickle Cartel holds live body painting shows, and I want to go someday. I occasionally practice on Jen.”

“Okay. You just want one?”

“Yep, and that’s all I need. Do you want anything from here?”

“Ummm,” he mumbled, his head spinning around for a few seconds. When he turned back to her, he stated, “Sorry, Mistress, but I don’t see anything.”

“No worries. Let’s go pay.” Putting the postcard on top of the paint can, she led Connor to the register. “Hi, Gia. How are you today?”

“Dawn! Nice to see you again. I’m doing great; how are you?”

“You know that coming here always makes me happy.”

“Yes, and that makes you my favorite customer. Body paint and a postcard. That will be fifteen minutes and $19.23.”

“He’ll be doing the fifteen minutes, and here’s my card.” Dawn nudged Connor.

“Oh, you finally got a stand-in.”

“Mistress Dawn, what do you mean by me doing the fifteen minutes?” Connor whispered.

Dawn smiled and responded to Gia, “Yes, I figured it was about time. Have them focus on his stomach and chest. He’s got a machine on his ribs, but it shouldn’t get in the way. Also, let me know if you have any trouble with him, and I’ll correct it.”

“Sounds good, and I’ll make sure they know your preferred spots,” she answered. “Quatela, I’m taking someone downstairs. Young man, please come with me.”

“Uh, Mistress?” Connor looked over, but Dawn shooed him towards the employee. Another employee took Gia’s place at the register when she disappeared with Connor, and Dawn finished up the card transaction with the newcomer. Afterwards, the new employee stored her bag behind the counter for Connor to pick up when he returned. Dawn smiled and headed away from the counter to wait for Gia.

“Dawn, you got a tickle slave,” the employee returned with a smile on her face.

“Just yesterday. I hope he didn’t cause you any trouble.”

“No, he was nice, just a little confused until I explained what was happening. So, how’d you end up with him?”

“He was a friend from a while back, and he had an understanding mistress,” Dawn quickly explained. “However, before he gets done, I’m actually looking for something else.”

“Of course. I’m here to help.”

“Thanks. Um, he has super ticklish ribs, so I’m going to try painting them. Unfortunately, I only have soft brushes, like for bellies, and those won’t work on him. Do you carry rough tickle brushes? Like, similar to hairbrushes?”

“Oh, you want the normal tickle paintbrushes. We’ve got those.”

“What do you mean, normal?” Dawn wondered as she followed the employee.

“You haven’t noticed that about half of the live painting shows are done on feet? It doesn’t matter how well-kept they are; they can usually stand hairbrushes. Even the tummies that they paint are usually tougher than yours or your normal ticklees’ bellies. Then there’s backs; getting it to tickle there almost always requires a harder touch. I was surprised when you first came in and asked about light paintbrushes. Here’s the normal ones. We’ve got individual ones or packs.”

“I guess that makes sense about the shows, but I’ve only ever used the soft ones,” Dawn stated as she picked up a paintbrush set. “Con’s the first person whom I’ve considered painting that needs a rougher touch. I’m sure these would hurt on me.”

“No problem; it just makes you special,” Gia smiled as they returned to the register. “I’ll check you out when you get to the front. Is there anything else you want for painting him?”

“This is it; I just didn’t want Con to see them and guess at what I was planning.” The employee took back over for her colleague, and within a few minutes, Dawn was back up at the register. “Also, I take it tickling can be added to his time down there?”

“You bet. Can I see your previous receipt?” Dawn handed it over, and Gia pressed a few buttons on her register. “He’ll have five more minutes of tummy tickles, and you owe another $6.42.”

“Here you go.”

“And here’s your receipt. Quatela!” The other employee took the cash register back, and Gia pulled Dawn to the side. “I know that you enjoy being tickled, even if your slave’s taking the official payment. Would you be interested in a non-payment tickling?”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s an option for mistresses who send their slaves downstairs, but still want a light tickling.”

“Would I be going downstairs?”

“No. we have some rooms in the back that we use. You also get to choose where and how we tickle you. You’ll be out in five minutes, well before your slave is free. He will have no clue that you’ve been tickled.”

“Okay, sure.”

“Great! Quatela, I’m taking a guest back.” The other employee nodded, and Dawn followed Gia to a door marked ‘Giggles Only’. “We’ve got a few rooms, and they all have minimal bondage. What kind of tool would you like to be tickled with today?”

“I’m in the Art Museum, Gia.”

“Paintbrushes it is. Super soft ones for your super sensitive stomach.” Gia opened the door and let Dawn inside.

“You know me too well.”

“Yes, I do. Now show me that belly if you want me to tickle it. What’s up with your shirt, anyway? You never cover up your belly.”

“Discouraging Con from tickling me. When we were just friends, he used to tickle my tummy all the time. I don’t want that with him as my slave.”

“So you’re going to change your entire wardrobe? Wow. Talk about commitment.”

“Just for a few days,” Dawn quickly corrected as she tied up her T shirt. “He doesn’t know it, but I’m planning to free him. I’m hoping he’ll go after me again then, even if not as often.”

“Ooh,” Gia’s eyes sparkled. “You’re playing the long game to get a personal tickler.”

“I wouldn’t call it that,” Dawn smiled as she laid down on the floor and raised her arms. “I’m getting an old friend back, hopefully permanently. If he ends up tickling me more often, that’ll be nice. If not, I still work at Tummy Paradise.”

“True, true,” Gia kneeled down beside the sensitive switch, two paintbrushes in hand. “So, can I trust you to keep your arms up while I tickle you, or do we need to go to the couch?”

“I should be able to keep them up, or at least avoid hitting you.”

“Time for a tickly tummy to get its tickles!” Gia announced as the paintbrushes began swirling over the stomach.

“YEHEHEHEHES!” Dawn squealed happily, enjoying her shot at a worry-free tickling.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 7

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back