• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 7 (F/M, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 7 of Chapter 14 of Dawn's Story. From this part on, I will be back to uploading once a week.

This part is a little shorter than normal, but I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 6

Following a five-minute tickling focused primarily on her belly and bellybutton, Dawn followed Gia back to the gift shop. Connor came along eventually, and the cashier handed him the bag. He took a glance inside while the two headed out of the museum, but he did not say anything. “You know what’s in there,” Dawn looked at him funny.

“Yes, Mistress, but it felt like I got tickled a lot longer than fifteen minutes. My tickler must have just been too good.”

Content with Connor’s excuse and not wanting to explain what actually happened, Dawn nodded. “I’ve had the same experience with some Tummy Paradise sessions. I take it you’re too exhausted for another visit to the recreation area now?”

“Yes, Mistress. Especially if you want me to carry this back home.”

“That’s fine, and if you get tired, I’ll take it.”

The two walked side by side back to Dawn’s home, making idle chit-chat about the weather along the way. When they reached the house, the mistress instructed her slave to put the bag in the art room. Seeing as he was still tired, Dawn decided not to tickle Connor right away, instead allowing him to take the painting of Max upstairs. He set it in his room, opting not to immediately hang it up, and met his mistress by the living room couch. “So, Con, what do you want to do?”

“Pretty much anything except get tickled.”

“How about games?”

“Sure. I take it we’re not playing one of the tickle games you have?”

“Not with you looking tired. Let’s start simple with Uno.”

“Oh, your goal is to wear me out- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“If you wanted to be tickled, you could have just asked,” Dawn upped the Rib Counter intensity.

“SOHOHOHORREHEHEHEE!”

“Apology accepted if you add something.”

The machine went off, and Connor quickly did as requested. “Sorry, Mistress.”

“That’s good. I thought a fun, relaxing game of Uno would take your mind off being tickled.”

“Mistress, please don’t tickle me for this, but I thought you’d realize that was a joke.”

“You think I didn’t?”

“To be fair, Mistress, immediately tickling me is acting like you didn’t.”

“Fair enough. Okay, here’s the deal. I won’t turn on the Rib Counter for a joke unless it’s about tickle torturing me last night, it clearly goes too far, or you make way too many of them.”

“Of course, Mistress. I’ll try to restrain myself. Sorry I protested you tickling me. I know you have every right to do that.”

She waved him off. “You know what, forget that. I’ve been on a bit of a power trip today, and I appreciate you calling me out. That said, don’t do it again unless I get out of hand, or I’ll consider it grounds for extra punishment. Now, carry me to the game room.”

“Mistress Dawn?” He looked at her apprehensively.

“Yes, Con?”

“Is this one of those times I’m supposed to call you out?”

“Oh, I don’t know…” She pulled the Rib Counter remote out.

“I’ll just carry you, Mistress,” he leaned down to pick her up.

“Wait, wait, it is!” She jumped out of his reach. “You said you’re tired, Con. You shouldn’t be carrying anyone right now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“The only time you should be carrying me is if it’s a short distance. From here to your room, like last night, is about the limit. Also, if I’m tired and I ask, I’m probably serious about being carried. However, if you’re exhausted, unless I insist, lifting me up should be the last thing you do. I don’t want you to completely wear yourself out, and I really don’t want to be dropped.”

“Of course, Mistress. I’ll keep that in mind.”

“So will I, and I’ll try not to ask you when it’s not appropriate.”

“Yes, Mistress. So, Uno?”

“Let’s go.” The two grabbed water and snacks before heading to the game room.

A few games later, Dawn was on a hot streak. Apparently, Connor had not been practicing all that much, and despite the luck factor in the game, she had no problems crushing him in each and every hand. When she ended the current game with a Wild card, he finally asked, “Mistress, would it be alright if we played another game?”

“Sure. I can beat you at something else.”

“Do you have any cooperative games?”

“Oh, you want to win for once. Yeah, I can teach you one that Cecelia and I play when we’re tired of beating each other.”

“Sounds good.” Connor packed up the Uno cards while Dawn retrieved a new deck of cards from her shelf, and the games continued.

About an hour later, the two had finally both had enough of the game, so they put it back. “What do you think, Con? Wanna play something else?”

“I don’t have anything in mind,” he admitted. “This was fun, though.”

“Yeah, it was. We’ll play some more tomorrow. Feeling rested enough?”

His head dropped as he sighed. “Yes, Mistress.” She took out the remote and began setting up the obedience program.

“Perk up, Con! The sooner we get your punishment over, the sooner I can start tickling you less often.”

“Yes, Mistress. Where are we going?”

She held up the remote. “Your room. Don’t get any ideas. I already set up the obedience program on this, and because of last night, it’ll start at eight out of ten.”

“Do you want me to leave my shirt in here, Mistress?” he hurriedly asked as he took his theoretical rib protection off.

“No, Con. It could have stayed on until we got to your room. Just do what I say, and I won’t use the Rib Counter.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He quickly made his way out of the game room and into his bedroom. Without prompting, he laid on the bed spread-eagle, the same position that he had tied Dawn the prior night.

“Good job, Con. Now sit still. I’ll need to adjust the restraints so that you can’t hurt me.”

“Mistress, I wouldn’t hurt you, even if I wasn’t your tickle slave.”

Dawn smiled and pulled out a gray cuff. “Not on purpose, Con. But with how ticklish you were downstairs, I think I’ll get a hand to the face, at the very least, if these don’t fit you.”

“Yes, Mistress. I just wanted you to know that I’d never try to hurt you.”

“Physically, you mean. You didn’t seem to have an issue tickle torturing me last night.”

“Yes, Mistress,” his face dropped.

“Well, all that matters now is that you take your punishment and don’t repeat your mistake. Now, is that cuff too loose or too tight?”

“It’s a little tight, Mistress.”

“Okay. How about now?”

“That’s fine, Mistress.”

“Good.” The two continued chatting as Dawn went to the other cuffs and adjusted them for both stretching and comfort. After she was finished, she secured him spread-eagle, looked down on his ticklish, exposed body, and removed the Rib Counter. He took a deep breath and steeled his stomach as she stared at his ribs. “You know, you look very sensitive right now. I think this session is going to be a lot of fun. PFFFFFFFFT!”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!” he screeched. The rib raspberry took away his deep breath and his middle’s composure.

“I love blowing raspberries here! PFFFT! PFFFFFFFFFT! I can’t believe how well they work on your ribs!”

“MIHIHISTREHEHEHESS!”

“Yes, Con? PFFT! You were saying?”

“AHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“Please more? Please more blows on those tickly ribbies? PFFFFFFFT! PFFFFFFT!”

“NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAT!”

“Oh, you want me to make sure they all survived the mean raspberries, then. If you insist. One ticklish rib, two ticklish ribs…”

“PLEHEHEHEASE DOHOHOHONT COHOHOHOUNT!”

“Don’t count? You don’t like me counting your ribs? But I need to make sure they all survived! Six sensitive ribs, seven sensitive ribs…”

“IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES TOHOHOO MUHUHUCH!”

“Tickles too much? Nonsense! I’m just doing my duty as a mistress. You know, I’m required to keep you healthy. Your laughter’s a great sign. Eleven ticklish ribs, and there’s the twelfth ticklish rib! Good, they’re all there. Next step is making sure that they all stayed in good health. Hmm, after those raspberries, I bet they could use a good cleaning.”

“No, Mistress, please, no!” Connor begged as Dawn’s search for tools finally gave him a break. “Please, Mistress! I can’t stand another tickling there.”

“What should I use to clean ticklish ribs? There’s the toothbrush.” Dawn tossed a pair of them onto the bed. “Perhaps the flosser for later.” A couple of those went into her pockets. “Oh, I know! Hairbrushes! With some oil to make sure they clean smoothly. Nothing’s better at scrubbing sensitive spots.”

Connor was desperate by the time Dawn returned, two hairbrushes in one hand and a full bottle of baby oil in the other. “Mistress, please! Have mercy! What do you want instead? Do you want to tickle my belly? You should tickle my belly!”

“Tickle your belly? Sure, that sounds like a good idea. After all, hairbrushes drive you crazy. I suppose I should get you warmed up before I go all out with them.” Her hands began scribbling all over his left and right zones, just inside the sides, and then she blew a zerbert right on top of his navel.

“WAHAHAHAIT WAHAHAHARM UHUHUHUP? MIHIHIHISTREHEHESS!”

“Yes, warm up, Con. PFFFFFFFFFFT!”

“BUHUHUHUT YOUHUHUHU LOHOHOHOVE THIHIHIHIS!”

“I do indeed. PFFFFT! PFFFFFFFFFT! You have such a ticklish tickle button! PFFFFFFFFT!”

“THEHEHEHEN PLEHEHEHEASE JUHUHUHUST DOHOHOHOHO THIHIHIS!”

“Just do this? Oh, no, I can make sure that your belly’s working fine, but your ribs need to be clean. PFFFFFFFT!” With that, she unleashed a relentless raspberry attack on his stomach’s middle zone while rubbing baby oil onto his bare ribs.

“MIHIHIHISTREHEHESS PLEHEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEASE PLEHEHEASE!”

“Finally. That should do it for the baby oil. Ready to scream, slave?”

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 8

Last edited:
It's interesting to see Dawn unleash her inner sadist to some degree, it seems she realizes she is power tripping a bit and could possibly be trying to work that out of her system. I wonder if Lily will get word of Dawn's new acquisition now that one of her coworkers ran into her, she could come to investigate considering her and Dawn's background which would be an interesting conversation. After she works the new mistress power trip out of her system at Connor's expense, I wonder how soon Dawn will enlighten him about her past and if she will tell him about the temporary nature of his enslavement. I highly doubt he will remain a slave for long as I think Dawn can clearly see his infatuation with her and keeping him around but unable to act on his feelings would be cruel, it makes sense that romantic relationships between mistresses and slaves is forbidden as the threat of coercion is too high.

I wonder if there are other forms of tickle slavery contracts aside from the normal one, given the culture of this island I would not be surprised to see various forms of limited duration or non-transferable contract for things such as debt repayment, loan collateral, or other potential uses. I could see a high stakes tickle cartel game show where the loser will be locked into a one-year non-transferable slave contract with the winner, there could also individualized contracts with more or fewer rules gone into by the mutual agreement of two parties for various reasons be it legal or personal or limited stents of slavery as punishment for breaches of certain contracts.

Thanks for sharing your story, they are always a pleasure.

It's interesting to see Dawn unleash her inner sadist to some degree, it seems she realizes she is power tripping a bit and could possibly be trying to work that out of her system. I wonder if Lily will get word of Dawn's new acquisition now that one of her coworkers ran into her, she could come to investigate considering her and Dawn's background which would be an interesting conversation. After she works the new mistress power trip out of her system at Connor's expense, I wonder how soon Dawn will enlighten him about her past and if she will tell him about the temporary nature of his enslavement. I highly doubt he will remain a slave for long as I think Dawn can clearly see his infatuation with her and keeping him around but unable to act on his feelings would be cruel, it makes sense that romantic relationships between mistresses and slaves is forbidden as the threat of coercion is too high.

I wonder if there are other forms of tickle slavery contracts aside from the normal one, given the culture of this island I would not be surprised to see various forms of limited duration or non-transferable contract for things such as debt repayment, loan collateral, or other potential uses. I could see a high stakes tickle cartel game show where the loser will be locked into a one-year non-transferable slave contract with the winner, there could also individualized contracts with more or fewer rules gone into by the mutual agreement of two parties for various reasons be it legal or personal or limited stents of slavery as punishment for breaches of certain contracts.

Thanks for sharing your story, they are always a pleasure.
Dawn has realized that she is going a bit overboard with how much she has been relying on the Rib Counter to threaten and tickle Connor. Of course, this abuse of power stems from the prior night, when she had no power at all. She does not consider the direct tickle punishment, once she has Connor tied down, as overdoing anything; in her mind, that level of intensity is required because of what he did to her. In addition to making up for her lost authority, Dawn is still new to having a tickle slave. She wants to explore just how much power she can wield over Connor, but because she still considers him a friend, she wants to keep herself from overdoing it to the extreme.

Lily already knows that Dawn has something to do with a tickle slave. When she asked for the week off, Dawn used Lily’s coded language to insinuate that she was going to free a tickle slave. She did not reveal that she was going to buy and keep a tickle slave temporarily, but Lily might have already figured that out due to the long vacation request. Otherwise, there should not be a way for Lily to find out, barring Dawn telling her or getting Connor a Tummy Paradise session. Dawn has not seen any of her coworkers since buying Connor. If you were referring to Gia as the coworker, she is actually an employee at the art museum’s gift shop, and she lives near the museum. Dawn tends to visit the museum quite often, especially when a new exhibit comes in, and she usually stops by the gift shop to at least say hi. Plus, since they both live so close, they run into each other in the recreation area every so often.

Dawn does not yet know exactly how long she will take before freeing Connor, although she had a general idea in her mind when she bought him. Until she decides on a date, she will probably not tell him, to avoid getting his hopes up and to keep him in line. In any case, it is unlikely to be very long: not only does she see his feelings for her, she will also have to consider the reverse, given how strong of feelings she had for him in the past. She has not made a decision on the present, but as she gets to know Connor better, those can creep up on one or both sides. Also, Connor would need to be free for them to pursue a romantic relationship. As you suggested, the potential for a mistress to force a romance on a slave is the reason that the Tickle Cartel forbids that.

As far as her past, Dawn really hates reminding herself of the slave ship transport. Connor will have to draw that out of her or get her in a cooperative mood if he wants to learn exactly what happened. That said, he does have experience in getting Dawn to talk to him, and it will come out sooner or later.

I have not explored many other tickle slavery contracts besides standard lifetime slavery, although they do exist in the Tickle Cartel. One example is in this pair of stories on my DeviantArt, which is a temporary contract for a few hours. Also, I am in the process of writing another story, also for DeviantArt, where people volunteer to be auctioned into temporary tickle slavery. Both of these scenarios have the tickle slave willingly signing up for it, although in the first set, there is an implication that it can be done involuntarily. Aside from that, I have not thought very much about the subject. Perhaps it could be implemented in a shorter story, which I typically post on that DeviantArt page. If you are interested, I have a suggestion post that I take ideas for watcher celebration stories from.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment, and sorry that it took me a while to get back to you. Glad you’re enjoying the story!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back