• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 3: On the Run, Part 2 (F/F, FF/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the second part of Chapter 3 of Dawn's Story. Sorry about this coming out late; I have been having trouble finding time to write and edit. The next several parts may also come out a bit late, depending on if I get more time to work on them.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 3: On the Run, Part 1

Dawn had traveled several blocks away from the port holding her slave ship and several others before she finally switched from sprinting to speed walking. As she was running away from the only Tickle Cartel people who knew her, the escaped tickle slave had seen more and more people, and it eventually hit her that these people were acting like normal humans. They were simply strolling around what Dawn assumed to be their homes, and she realized that her running might attract unwanted attention. Upon realizing this, Dawn slowed down, but this was about the only suspicious behavior that she stopped in her efforts to look more normal. She still looked around wildly for potential signs of danger, and she sucked in air with every step, attempting to recover from the wild sprint and events before it.

After speed walking for a short bit, Dawn’s growing exhaustion forced her to take a break, so she found a side street without too many people and leaned up against a building. While she rested, she felt her chest heave up and down as she took deep breaths to try to at least temporarily calm her mind and body. Her feet and knee began to ache as her adrenaline dissipated, and she sunk to the ground. Starting to think clearly again, the ticklish teen had to admit that although she had escaped the slave ship, she was now in a strange land, filled with people who wanted to take her straight back into slavery. Dawn’s head fell into her hands, but she quickly forced it out, since as soon as she lost sight of the surrounding area, she realized that she needed to be looking out for danger. As tears formed in her eyes to make her vision blurry instead of absent, she took in another set of deep breaths. She kept her head on a swivel, and after a few minutes of resting, the former tickle slave wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up again.

Shaking her head to throw the remaining water out of her eyes and mustering enough adrenaline to ignore the pain in her lower body, Dawn began to walk at a slightly faster than normal pace. She had no clue where she wanted to end up, but she was sure that continuing to move away from the slave ship was a good start. While she walked, the teen confirmed her earlier observation that for the most part, the people around her looked unassuming; they certainly did not appear to be part of an evil group that was looking to beat and torture tickle slaves. Immediately after considering this, she shoved the thought of a merciful Tickle Cartel out of her brain, recalling the devastating torment she had been put through while in captivity. She figured that anyone who was acting normally must have either been unaware of the Tickle Cartel’s true evil or planted to look that way to lure escaped tickle slaves into a false sense of security.

While walking along, Dawn came across her first sight of the Tickle Cartel’s public treatment of tickle slaves. On the other side of the road from her, there was a small public square. Two tickle slaves were tied up in the middle, stretched out on vertical racks. On either side of each tickle slave was a confident woman, tickling the bound prisoner mercilessly. No spot was spared; in the short time that Dawn was walking past and paying attention, everywhere from the heads to the feet was teased by the ticklers. And despite a distinct lack of beating, the tickle slaves were suffering: Dawn could clearly understand pleas for help mixed into their hysterical laughter. She really wanted to go and rescue the tickle slaves, but a crowd had gathered near them, and Dawn would surely be caught if she gave into her compassionate impulse.

Walking past the suffering tickle slaves with a heavy heart, Dawn soon ran into another problem: her journey had steadily dehydrated her, and her thirst was getting harder to ignore. It was pretty hot this day in the Tickle Cartel, and between sweating from sprinting and her panicked state, the escapee felt like she needed water very soon if she did not want to pass out and get caught again. A solution presented itself as she continued on, but Dawn was not initially convinced that she wanted to take it, despite her desperation for water. A few blocks from the first tickle torture site, the ex-tickle slave came across another one on her side of the road. At the edge of the grassy square holding a screaming tickle slave and her tormentors, there was a water fountain. Although she wanted this water desperately, the teen was so repulsed by the tickle torture that she considered going across the street and hunting for a safer source of sustenance. She would still be exhausted, and it might take a while, but security held a prominent spot in the former tickle slave’s mind. At least at first. Dawn continued to walk towards the square and debate internally about when to cross until she hit the final crosswalk before the water fountain. Suddenly, her distaste of the tickle torture vanished, while desperation took over her decision-making, and she went straight to the water fountain to gleefully drink from it.

Shortly after Dawn began gulping down the cool, refreshing liquid, a voice boomed, “Let’s give our victim a little break right now!” The screaming laughter died down, and Dawn took a few steps away from the water fountain to see if anyone was looking at her now that the distraction was gone. Luckily, no one was, but she looked around for another few seconds before returning to the thirst-quenching fountain, her throat feeling far too dry to leave yet. “Okay, she’s had enough of a break; time to teach this woman some more consequences of attempting to steal from her mistress!” the booming voice returned after Dawn had already stayed far too long at the fountain.

The new round of desperate laughter broke Dawn out of her thirst-filling trance, and the former tickle slave looked to see the current ticklee being attacked on her armpits yet again. With her thirst temporarily quenched, Dawn decided that it was time to leave this disturbing scene, and she resumed her journey away from her former captors. As she continued her moderate speed-walk, the ex-tickle slave saw active tickling setups every few blocks, although some seemed to be less harsh than others. There was even a large two-block area containing what appeared to be all willing ticklees, who smiled when new ticklers approached. This shocked Dawn so much that she broke into a quick jog to get away from the scene. Once she could no longer hear laughter from those ticklees, she found a restaurant and ducked into the alleyway behind it. Exhausted again and with her pain-numbing adrenaline decreasing, Dawn slipped down into a sitting position, hugging her knees with her arms despite the pain it caused. With no one around her, she closed her eyes, although her ears stayed alert to the possibility of someone approaching. Tears began to spill out from under her closed eyes as the loneliness being kept out by her determination flooded in, and Dawn could not form a conscious thought to decide how to process her current situation.

The former tickle slave sat silently at this new spot for ten or so minutes before beginning to wipe her tears away. Thoughts flooded her mind, confirming that she was exhausted, nearly helpless, alone, and beginning to get hungry and thirsty again. Placing food and water at the top of her priorities, the escapee cleared her face and took a look around. Away from the street that she had ducked out of, Dawn was alarmed to find a middle-aged woman staring at her with a predatory smirk on her face. “Slave scum, you’re mine,” the woman announced after she was noticed.

‘This is it; the Tickle Cartel sent someone after me, and I’m going to be a tickle slave again if I can’t escape her,’ Dawn conceded that she had to start running again. ‘Those guards must have found Ziva tied up, and now that she gave them a description, they’re trying to trap me here. But I have to find a way out of this; I just have to.’ With those thoughts racing through her head, Dawn leapt to her feet, ignoring a sting of pain in her knee when that foot hit the ground. Her hands pushed off the wall that she had been leaning against, and she made a mad dash for the street. She quickly reached the main sidewalk, which had more people now than when she left to mope in the alleyway. Almost immediately, she saw two people in police-like uniforms, and as they spotted her sprinting with abandon, the two officers began running towards her. ‘Well, that’s it; the Tickle Cartel definitely found me, and it’s highly unlikely that I’ll get away now. But at least those officers looked kind of concerned. They’re not like that other woman, who looked at me like Lacy and the others who beat me while I was a tickle slave. I’d rather surrender to the officers than to that evil-looking woman. And because their expressions are so different, maybe…’

“HELP!” Dawn pleaded with the two officers, pointing vaguely towards the alleyway she had emerged from. “She’s trying to hurt me!”

The officers turned some of their attention to the alley, and Dawn kept running, glancing back to see when her pursuer would come out. Within a half-minute of the former tickle slave exiting, another figure flew onto the main street with an angry yell of, “Slave scum! Get back here immediately!”

Shockingly to Dawn, that phrase, something she had thought common in the Tickle Cartel, gave the officers pause, and one of them broadcasted, “Jolly Jesters! Stop, slaver!” The apparently unauthorized slaver turned around, and she immediately dashed back into the alleyway. Surprisingly, both officers followed her, taking their attention completely off of Dawn, who had intended to surrender to them once they were in between her and the slaver. This shock was compounded by the fact that once the officers left the street, no one paid any more attention to the woman who had just yelled for help. Dawn was able to check for cars and then cross the street without anyone giving her a second glance. She ran in this direction for one block before turning ninety degrees and slowing to a speed-walk, the adrenaline from a near capture overwhelming her earlier need for food, water, and safety. Still trying to figure out why both of the officers left her for someone whom she had thought was in league with them, the teenager continued to put more distance between herself and the slave ship she had escaped.

Dawn walked for a short bit before stopping to quench her returning thirst at a water fountain near another disturbing display of apparently consensual tickling. Luckily for the tickle slave, the water also sufficiently sedated her hunger issues, perhaps aided by her residual fear of being re-enslaved because she would have to stop long enough to eat. By the time she stopped again, the adrenaline from her police-aided escape had begun to dissipate, and less then two minutes after she drank the water, her hunger, thirst, and general exhaustion slowed her to a normal walk.

Dawn continued to put distance between herself and the slave ship, but her growing needs forced a reflection out of her, ‘If I keep living like this, running away from every potential problem, I’m not going to succeed or survive, and my sanity is as good as gone. Compared to that, it’d be better for me to just get captured by the Tickle Cartel again. They’ve already shown that they’d provide me food, water, and shelter, even if that comes with a cost of beating. But going back to a tickle slave’s life has to be a last resort; Diana and Ziva were furious during my escape, and I’m assuming the others in the Tickle Cartel feel the same. If I end up back in their clutches, there will be consequences. Bad ones. I’ll probably get whipped into insanity, and even if they don’t go that far, I won’t escape some form of beating. No, I need to find somewhere safe, probably get a safe job, and make some money. I don’t care what I have to do, as long as I’m hidden from the Tickle Cartel’s enforcers. If I can manage that, I’ll be able to get some food, possibly get some shelter, and survive long enough for them to maybe, eventually, give up looking for me. Okay, I’ll do that, but safety has to be my highest priority with finding work.’ Tightening her hands into fists, she continued, ‘Just pay attention, Dawn; you can do this. You will do this.’

With all this in mind, Dawn continued to walk, but she also started searching for a potential protective employer. It took some time, but she eventually saw a ‘Help Wanted’ sign at a storefront. Keeping in mind her primary goal of safety, she took a walk around the store to see if there was a preexisting trap laid, not finding one her first time around. Two panicked circles around the business later, Dawn guessed that she could potentially be safe at this store, and she headed inside to apply for a job and hopefully get some money for food and shelter.

Next Chapter
Chapter 3: On the Run, Part 2.1

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if Dawn had wandered out of the tickle cartel part of the island, I wonder how long it will take Dawn to learn that the way she was treated was against Cartel policy? I would imagine that she knows that now, she would not be friends with Jen and Co if she did not, but I wonder how long it would take. Also, I wonder if there is a statute of limitations so to speak for escaped tickle slaves or if Dawn still needs to worry about enslavement despite becoming a well adjusted resident of the island.
Fun thought, what if this whole story is Dawn telling Jen about her experience after Jen opened up to her as her first time ever telling anyone her story.

Great story, and take your time. Your consistency is something few others can match.

I would not be surprised if Dawn had wandered out of the tickle cartel part of the island, I wonder how long it will take Dawn to learn that the way she was treated was against Cartel policy? I would imagine that she knows that now, she would not be friends with Jen and Co if she did not, but I wonder how long it would take. Also, I wonder if there is a statute of limitations so to speak for escaped tickle slaves or if Dawn still needs to worry about enslavement despite becoming a well adjusted resident of the island.
Fun thought, what if this whole story is Dawn telling Jen about her experience after Jen opened up to her as her first time ever telling anyone her story.

Great story, and take your time. Your consistency is something few others can match.

Dawn started her journey on the Tickle Cartel half of the island, but by the end of this part, she could be on either side. Even in the case that Dawn ended up on the Tickle Island half, she probably would not know it, and the Tickle Cartel has ways of discreetly taking tickle slaves down on that half, so she would not necessarily be safe.

Dawn may eventually learn that the beatings she endured were against Tickle Cartel policy, but this would not necessarily strain her friendship with Jen and Maddie, despite what they were thinking when hanging out with her. Dungeon Ticklers are part of the Tickle Cartel, but they do not generally deal with escaped tickle slaves, so Dawn could be comfortable around them despite them having jobs in the Tickle Cartel half. The big issue would be if they introduced her to Wendy; that might cause some problems if Dawn still has issues with the Tickle Cartel at that point.

There is a statue of limitations on escaped tickle slaves; after a certain period of time has passed, the Jolly Jesters will close a case file and not send a former tickle slave to the academy if they are found. The only way a former tickle slave could be enslaved again after this are if he/she becomes a menace to Tickle Cartel society (ex: joining an illegal tickle slaving gang). So, after this time is up, Dawn would not be enslaved again, and if she figures it out and accepts it, she can certainly be more comfortable traveling around.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you’re enjoying the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back