• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 4 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 4 (F/F, belly)

Here is part 4 of Chapter 4 of Dawn's Story. Apologies for the late edit: when I was editing the whole part, I thought it was longer than usual, so I cut it in half. But since it was not, I have added back the second half here.

I hope you enjoy this story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 3

Unlike her nights in the Stomach Slaver, where the full days of exhausting tickle torture and pitch-black surroundings kept her asleep after she drifted into unconsciousness, Dawn did not have a good night’s sleep at Lily’s house. The current night was much more reminiscent of her sleep on the original slave ship, where she had woken up several times before collapsing back into sleep. Luckily for Dawn, nightmares of being beaten did not cause her to wake up multiple times this night. Instead, the calm evening provided by Lily had already given her more rest than she had ever gotten as a tickle slave, and Dawn woke up a couple of times just because she was not tired.

Both of these times, she headed over to the creativity room and picked up the book she had started reading earlier. A couple of chapters was enough to wear her brain out the first time, but this did not follow the second time she woke up. At around 3:30 am, she finished two more chapters of the book, but despite having trouble focusing on reading, she was still wide awake. She fidgeted around in the chair, trying to get comfortable, and her mind raced from one subject to the next. Before starting a new chapter, Dawn set the book down and tried to calm herself with some deep breathing, but during this, she closed her eyes, and Lacy’s face flashed in her mind. The escaped tickle slave’s eyes shot back open, and she hopped out of the chair, scanning the room for her most sadistic tormentor. When she did not see the kidnapping Transporter around her, she hesitantly creeped to the door and looked outside.

Lacy was not there either, and Dawn finally acknowledged the truth inside her mind, ‘She’s not here; she was only there when I closed my eyes. She won’t come to this house; Lily’s going to keep me safe while I’m staying here. But I can’t go back to bed right now, not after seeing that monster. Maybe I should just head up and get a snack or something.’ Dawn walked upstairs, each step taking her further away from the shock of seeing Lacy again. She made herself a glass of warm milk and ate a small cup of yogurt, and by the time she finished, she was tired again. Still a little afraid that she would see one of her tormentors in her dreams, Dawn squeezed her eyes shut. No images disturbed her, so she made her way back downstairs and cozied up in bed, holding the stuffed bear even tighter for comfort.

This time, Dawn slept until roughly 7:00, and she woke up to natural sunlight creeping in through the shades in her temporary bedroom. Refreshed, she headed upstairs in her pajamas, and Lily’s caring voice greeted her when she got into the dining room. “Morning, Dawn. How did you sleep last night?”

“Umm, I slept alright,” Dawn hesitantly responded, not wanting to go into detail about her early morning nightmare.

“What’s wrong, Dawn?” Lily walked over, immediately seeing through the former tickle slave’s brave face. “What happened?”

“I… I woke up a couple of times, and the second time, I… remembered things,” Dawn looked down as she finished her statement.

“Would you like to talk about it?” Lily lifted Dawn’s face back up and forced the guest to look into her eyes. “It’s alright if you don’t want to, but I’m here to help.”

Dawn sighed, her shoulders dropped, and she forced herself to confront the issue of her kidnapping again. “That second time I woke up, I felt off… a lot. I was reading, but I couldn’t stay focused or still. When I decided to go back to bed, I blinked, and the evil woman who kidnapped me off the beach popped up in my mind.” Dawn shivered at the memory. “Lacy was the meanest person I’ve ever met. After she took me to the Tickle Cartel ship, she brought me to a secluded room to tickle and beat me. I don’t know how many times she slapped and whipped me, but she was almost always angry with me, aside from when my tummy was getting tickled. And I don’t think I ever really did anything wrong. I was so scared then, and she just kept hitting me. And hitting me. And hitting me.” Dawn nearly dropped to the floor from the horrible memories of the slave ship. Lily caught her in an embrace, and the warmth of the hug returned Dawn to her original story. “So, yeah, when I saw her, my mind went crazy, and I was too scared to go back to bed right away.”

“Oh, Dawn,” Lily held her guest closer. “I hate to say this, but seeing the slavers you interacted with is normal for escaped tickle slaves. This probably won’t be the last time you see Lacy or the others who took you, but you’re safe now. None of them will find you, and none of them will hurt you in any way. My job is to keep the Tickle Cartel away from you, so you just let me worry about that. Your job is to start recovering. Okay, Dawn?” Dawn nodded, her forehead somewhat buried in Lily’s comforting shoulder. “Okay. I did notice one more thing that could be good news. When you came up, you looked like you had just woken up. Is that right?” Dawn nodded again, still leaning into Lily’s shoulder. “That’s great. You got back to sleep after remembering someone so horrible, and even if it took a little time, it means that your mind is acknowledging that she’s not going to hurt you. Eventually, you’ll get more sleep, and the bad memories will start to fade.”

“Okay, thanks, Lily,” Dawn disengaged from the hug. “Is it alright if I get some breakfast now?”

“Yes, of course,” the host smiled back down at the guest. “What would you like?”

After a healthy breakfast, Dawn and Lily headed to the upstairs closet to pick out a set of clothes for the teenager. Weary from her persistent tummy tickling over the last few days, Dawn opted to wear a bright green T-shirt that covered up her sensitive stomach, along with black athletic shorts. Lily, however, was not completely satisfied with this, and insisted that her guest choose a crop top that she liked, just in case she decided to change later in the day. Begrudgingly, Dawn picked out a cute pink crop top as a backup shirt before heading downstairs to shower and get ready for the day. The mundane morning routine energized Dawn, and she found Lily in her recliner once she skipped back upstairs.

“Dawn, what would you like to do today?” the host wondered.

“I did still want to go visit Tummy Paradise, and don’t you have to be there, too?” Dawn added the second part after looking at the wall clock in the room. “It’s almost 9.”

“I’d be happy to take you to visit Tummy Paradise, and no worries about the time,” Lily dismissed the latter half of the comment. “I already left a note that I’d probably be in late, if at all, today. You are my top priority, and I can take you wherever you’d like to go, as long as I know it to be safe.”

“Well, I would like to go to Tummy Paradise,” Dawn reaffirmed her desired destination.

“Let’s get you a water bottle for the ride over, and then we can go,” Lily hopped up from her chair and headed to the kitchen. After grabbing water for themselves and a book for Dawn, the two went down to the garage and got in the T cart. With a guilty look on her face, the driver turned to her passenger and stated, “Dawn, I know I didn’t say this yesterday, but you will need to be a little more invisible today. Just read your book and keep your head down, and we should be fine.”

“Why do I need to keep my head down?” Dawn questioned as the garage door opened. “I thought you knew people who would keep me out of trouble?”

“I do, but it’s been a while since you escaped,” Lily replied. “The Jolly Jesters were almost certainly not actively looking for you earlier, but they will be now. If they spot you and recognize you, they will stop us and take you in. But if your head is down, especially in a book, they won’t have time to see you before we pass them.”

“Alright,” Dawn was still reluctant to open the book, but once she saw the start of the new chapter, she eagerly resumed her earlier reading. In a breeze, Dawn had read a couple of chapters, and the two were back at Tummy Paradise.

Lily parked her T cart in the back, and the two went inside through the employee entrance, making their way to the owner’s office. “So, what would you like to do, Dawn?” the boss asked while heating up a small cup of coffee that was on her desk.

“Well, I still might want to work here, and you said I should talk to some of your employees about sessions,” Dawn recalled the previous night’s conversation.

“I’ll take you to the prep room once this is ready,” Lily gestured towards the microwave, which was almost done heating up her coffee. “Since you said you enjoy being tickled, I’ll first have you talk to our ticklee-focused employees. Then you can talk to some of our tickler-focused employees about the other side of sessions.” Dawn just nodded happily, and the two soon walked a few doors up from the office. “I should warn you that my employees tend to practice their craft on each other in between sessions, and these walls are soundproof, so don’t be too surprised.”

Laughter immediately filled Dawn’s ears when Lily opened the door to the prep room, and when the recently freed tickle slave looked inside, she took a shocked step back. The sight was rather similar to the public tickling area filled with willing ticklees, except that all the tickling was focused on bare bellies here. Everyone was wearing a bikini, and the ticklees were strapped to racks, tables, poles, and the walls. The ticklers were using all sorts of tools, half of which Dawn had no idea about. Sensing her guest’s apprehension, the boss placed a firm hand on Dawn’s back and gently pushed her inside the room. Some of the ticklers looked over and smiled at the newcomer when the door shut, but most just kept on tickling like it was business as usual.

“Hey, Myra!” Lily addressed a close tickler that she had guided Dawn to. “Can you take a break from the raspberries, please?”

“Sure, boss,” the tickler’s face came off a ticklish side with a reluctant confirmation, but her fingers took over the tickling. When she noticed Dawn, she immediately greeted the young woman, “Oh, hi! I’m Myra. What’s your name?”

“Dawn,” Dawn shyly answered.

“Myra, can you take a complete break from tickling Tess, please?” Lily prevented Dawn from having to say more with another request.

“Yeah, boss.” This complying answer was even more reluctant than the prior one, and the tickler swiped her left hand across the bare belly as she turned to face Dawn and Lily. “So, Dawn, what brings you here?”

“Umm…” Dawn took a nervous step back, only to be stopped by Lily. Myra’s voice had turned friendly when she addressed Dawn, but the former tickle slave was still put off by all the tickling, especially now that she was face-to-face with a tummy tickler.

“Dawn is considering working at Tummy Paradise, and she wanted to talk to some current employees to see what it was like,” Lily stepped in. “Dawn, both Myra and Tess love to be ticklees, although Myra also likes to tickle. Myra, can you please let Tess out of there so you two can talk to Dawn about what tickle sessions are like?”

“You bet!” Upon hearing about Dawn’s interest, Myra’s face brightened, and she immediately began to undo the bonds holding Tess in place. “Of course, I’ll talk first; I gave Tess a pretty thorough wrecking so far.”

“But I loved it,” the ticklee finally spoke up, and Dawn looked to see that she had a content smile on her face.

“Oh, one more thing,” Lily’s voice quieted, only loud enough for Myra, Tess, and Dawn to hear her, as she reached up to support Tess when the latter’s leg restraints were undone. “Dawn recently got out of tickle slavery, so no tickling unless she tells you to. Understand?”

Dawn’s look to Lily screamed betrayal, but Tess just smiled warmly at the former tickle slave, “No problem; we always get consent before a tickling. Myra and I won’t even tickle each other unless Dawn asks to see. Right, Myra?”

“Sounds good to me,” Myra was slightly less enthusiastic, but her tone still had some positivity in it. Tess was soon free, and the four made their way to the other side of the room, where everyone but Lily sat down at a table.

“Dawn, I’ll be talking to some of our other ticklees and ticklers, making sure they know that you’ll want to speak to them,” Lily stated. “Whenever you’re finished with Tess and Myra, come over and see me, and I’ll set you up with someone else.”

“Okay,” Dawn accepted before turning her attention to Tess, whom she was now alone with. She was still rather nervous with all the tickling around her, and Myra’s sudden absence did not help, but Tess gave her a warm, reassuring smile.

“Sorry about that; Tess needed something to drink,” the tickler apologized upon returning with a bottle of water for her ticklee.

“Yeah, getting tickled is a thirsty business,” Tess gave a weaker smile. “So, you’re thinking about signing up to work at Tummy Paradise. Do you enjoy being tickled on your tummy?”

“I think so; I did when my friends tickled me,” Dawn weakly offered, still feeling out of place with all the laughter around her. “But…” she lowered her voice, “when the Tickle Cartel did it, I almost never liked it. They were sadistic, and I think that was what ruined the experience for me.”

“Well, as long as you like being tickled, everyone who tickles you here will know that and tickle nicely,” Myra reassured Dawn. “It sounds like Tummy Paradise would be a great place for you to work if what you’re saying turns out to be true. Just from my experience here, I’m a ticklee most days, and my clients absolutely love making sessions fun for everyone involved.”

“Yeah, all my ticklers love that I love being tickled,” Tess added in. “I think that we both have just as great of a time as each other during the sessions. Tummy Paradise is really good at matching up the attitudes of ticklers and ticklees.”

“Really?” Dawn’s curiosity deafened her disillusionment with the tickling in the room. “I never thought people, aside from friends, would think that.”

“Who says they can’t end up as friends?” Tess challenged. “Myra had three official sessions, I think, with me before she signed up to work here, and we met up outside of Tummy Paradise more than once prior to her joining. Plus, I get quite a few tickles in the prep room, all from people who I consider friends.”

“Hmm,” Dawn reconsidered her views on consensual tickling by strangers. She took a quick glance around the room and returned her attention to the two Tummy Paradise employees with a smile. Although she was not fully convinced yet, Lily, Myra, and Tess had given her hope in the idea that not all tickling was bad around this area. The tickles in the prep room all appeared to be caring and consensual, and based on the two employees’ words, Dawn’s earlier nervousness about sitting in the middle of all of it now seemed unwarranted. “I guess I never really thought of it that way. I always thought that only a friend could be so nice with tickling, but I don’t suppose that has to be entirely true.”

“No, it’s definitely not true,” Myra reaffirmed. “I had similar thoughts before joining, but Tess and some of the others convinced me that I was wrong about that. And no one here is as mean as the Tickle Cartel; everyone likes what they’re doing and keeps a pretty positive attitude about it, especially when they’re in a tickle session.”

“Yep, and a positive attitude goes a long way in sessions,” Tess declared. “When both the tickler and the ticklee are having fun, they’re more likely to come back and have more sessions with you. So, as long as you aren’t faking it, showing appreciation about things you like in sessions is great for everyone involved. You’ll have to find out for yourself, but I think you might enjoy working here, assuming your earlier talk about enjoying tickles is true.”

“Yeah, and my tummy is super ticklish, so I think this could work,” Dawn pondered out loud. She proceeded to ask some more questions about the specifics of sessions before turning to general conversation, finding that talking with the two positive Tummy Paradise ticklees was easier than she expected. However, eventually, Tess picked up a ringing buzzer from her pocket, and Dawn learned that the buzzer was how someone was alerted to their next tickle session. She bid goodbye to Dawn and Myra, and shortly after this, the potential employee realized that she should probably talk to someone else, too. Myra helped the guest find Lily, and she departed with hopes to see Dawn later.

After talking to Myra and Tess, the prospective employee let Lily know that she was open to testing herself as a ticklee. The boss took her around to see a few other ticklees, and the conversations with them only reinforced Dawn’s desire to try out the opportunity. Following several ticklee talks, ranging from a few minutes to several, Lily brought her guest back to her office to discuss Dawn’s current opinion of Tummy Paradise.

“I hope that you enjoyed talking with my ticklee employees,” Lily declared. “I know that I had you speak to quite a few, and I hope that you got a rough view of the different kinds of people who get tickled here.”

“Yeah, they all made tickling sessions sound like a great thing,” Dawn began. “Well, all except for a few who said they did sessions with cruel ticklers. But they told me that they like that kind of stuff, and I don’t think that I’d be doing that if I don’t want to?”

“No, I would set you up in the system to avoid assigning you those types of ticklers,” the boss responded. “You would be doing sessions more on par with what Myra and Tess do, with nicer ticklers.”

“Well, then I’d definitely be open to trying out for Tummy Paradise, at least,” Dawn enthusiastically announced. “I can’t guarantee anything, but…”

“If you end up enjoying your test session, I’ll have a job offer on the table,” Lily gently cut her off. “If you don’t, there won’t be any hard feelings.” Dawn just smiled, pleased to find that something tickle-centered was positive. After this quick talk, the two quietly finished the pastries that Lily had gotten out when they sat down. Then the boss spoke up again, “Dawn, I know that you came in here wanting to talk to ticklees to see their view on tickle sessions, but I’d also like to have you talk to a few of our tickler-focused employees. I think you might be interested in working as both a tickler and ticklee at times. Again, if you don’t end up liking this, we can drop it entirely, but I’d like you to hear what one of our ticklers has to say.”

“Yeah, I’m open to exploring anything, so long as I don’t have to commit yet,” Dawn was really looking forward to being tested as a ticklee, but she figured she owed Lily at least a conversation with a tickler. The two headed back to the prep room to find Dawn a different perspective.

Next Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back