• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 5 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 4 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

(Just a side note: If you read part 4 only after it was originally posted, you should read it again. I accidentally cut it too short during edits, and I added about half the current part back in there. This will probably not make sense if you have not read that.)

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 4

“Kendra, this is Dawn,” Lily introduced Dawn to a new woman who was sitting by a recently freed ticklee. “Earlier, I asked you if you could talk to her about tickler sessions.”

“Yeah, yeah!” Kendra eagerly nodded before turning to her ticklee colleague and asking, “You good if I go over and sit down with Dawn right now?” The ticklee gave a strong nod, so Kendra and Dawn sat down at a nearby table. “The boss tells me you might be interested in being a tickler here?”

“Yep, I’m considering it,” Dawn allowed quietly, a little nervous now that she was face to face with someone who was supposed to be a sadistic tickler.

“Well, I may not be the first, but I can tell you that it’s tons of fun to work here,” Kendra smiled. “I always enjoy seeing customers laughing and having fun under my fingertips. So, is there anything in particular that you want to know about tickler sessions?”

Dawn’s mind went blank, and her lip quivered while she looked around for something to ask. Eventually, she turned back to a confused Kendra, and the former tickle slave stated, “I kind of just wanted to know what it’s like. I don’t really have experience tickling random people, so I’m not sure what to expect if I apply here.”

“Oh, okay; you’re just looking to explore,” Kendra’s upper body bounced up and down as she nodded. “Well, being a tickler is great. You’ll see and tickle all shapes and sizes of tummies, and you’ll be responsible for a ton of smiles.”

“Okay…” Dawn left her reply hanging.

“Well,” Kendra put her hand on her chin, “maybe I should tell you what it’s like, so you could get a better understanding of it.” Dawn cocked her head, and Kendra took note with a smile. The tickler turned around and stared at the walls for ten seconds, before flipping back to face the freed tickle slave, a gleeful glint in her eyes.

“Okay, you see that ticklee over there, arms way over her head?” she directed Dawn’s attention to the wall, where a ticklee was recovering from what appeared to be an intense session. “Now imagine, you’ve just tied her up, that belly completely bare, and it’s time to make her laugh. There are all sorts of options for what to do with her. You could spider your fingers all over her tummy, or wiggle a finger in her bellybutton, or squeeze up and down her sides, or blow a big raspberry. Or you could even go with a tool to shock her senses. The best part of it all: she wants- no, she’s craving it! She wants to feel your fingers, your buzzing lips, your tools. Of course, once you get started, her tummy will squirm and try to avoid your tickling, but internally, you know that she just can’t get enough, so you keep going. You can follow the squirms, or you can tickle so her stomach wiggles right into another tickle attack, or you can let her movement take you to a different spot. Whatever you do, she’s going to love it! And so are you! Once you get started on her, it’s so easy to get caught up in her reactions and tickle more and more. That’s the kind of situation that you get to work in if you decide to become a tickler.”

Dawn’s mouth hung open for a couple of seconds after Kendra finished. Despite having heard Myra and Tess say that they loved giving up control while getting tickled, it was still hard for Dawn to picture all that tickling happening willingly. And the way Kendra had spoken… it was like she was enraptured by the mere thought of tickling someone into happy hysterics. But the weirdest part was that Dawn was also taken in by it. Being a tickler actually sounded like it would be fun, and for everyone in sessions. The Tickle Cartel’s use of tickling had made it seem like no one would willingly submit themselves to it unless they were getting paid like Myra and Tess, but that was exactly what Kendra was implying Tummy Paradise customers did. So, if Dawn were to do this, she would not have to be merciless or harsh; she could allow room for both her and her ticklee to have fun. Something about it still felt wrong to the escaped tickle slave, but there was an alluring aspect at the front of Dawn’s mind.

“Huh,” Dawn finally let out a grunt-like response several seconds after Kendra finished her little speech. “That sounds… interesting.”

“It’s the best!” Kendra seemed consumed by the thought of tickling someone. “The laughter that you get from your ticklee, the squirmy movements, the control: it makes it worth the times I have to be the ticklee, even if just barely.”

“Wait, what?” Dawn blinked in surprise at the revelation that Kendra was a ticklee sometimes. She seemed so dominant and in control when she was describing being a tickler…

“Yeah, every Tummy Paradise employee is required to be a ticklee at least one day a week,” Kendra revealed. “We have more natural lers than lees, so everyone’s gotta take a turn so there’s enough lees to go around. Plus, it’s more realistic that someone like me, who isn’t exactly a fan of being tickled, gets a tickle torture than another lady who loves fingers on her tummy.”

“But I thought…” Dawn recalled Lily telling her that Tummy Paradise had ticklees and ticklers. She had not mentioned anything about everyone eventually being a ticklee, and it was hard for Dawn to believe that was true.

“Oh, the boss explained the job to you,” Kendra realized, and Dawn nodded. “Yeah, she doesn’t typically mention that detail unless it’s needed. She told me about it when I chose to apply to be a tickler, but I don’t think that our ticklees or switches all know. It’s no big deal, really; one day a week laughing my head off doesn’t compare to the four days that I get to spend making others do the same.”

“Okay,” Dawn’s head was spinning. Did Lily really not tell anyone who was going to be a ticklee that she made people who hated being tickled suffer just to be ticklers? Would Lily force it on Dawn if she chose to be a tickler? Dawn had a few more questions, but she eventually shoved them aside to focus on the topic at hand: she was here to learn about sessions as a tickler, and just those. On that subject, the people whom she would be tickling had signed up for it. They were very willing, and that was something that Dawn could accept.

“Do you have any specific questions now?” Kendra brought Dawn out of her head.

“Umm, how do people react… when you’re done?” Dawn wondered after pondering potential questions. “Do they ever get angry at you?”

“Very rarely,” Kendra answered. “To start with, the ticklees choose what kind of tickling they want, and you get that information before you even meet them. Then, when you meet them, you have them make up a safeword so that they have a way to pause or stop the tickling if they get uncomfortable. Sometimes, ticklees don’t realize what they truly signed up for, but they do know that we’re just fulfilling their written wishes. If they request it, we make in-session adjustments to the tickling, and as long as that happens, everyone stays pretty happy. There is always that one tiny segment who’s just not satisfied if you don’t do everything perfectly the first time, but they’re so rare that with the number of ticklers at Tummy Paradise, you’ll hardly ever encounter them. Most people will be happy with how you tickle them, so long as you respect their wishes as best as you can.”

“Okay,” Dawn breathed a mental sigh of relief. “So, do you get people coming back? Like, after they get tickled by you, they want you to tickle them again and again?”

“Ooh, repeat customers,” Kendra bounced again. “Yes, I get a fair number, and they’re the best! If you can get yourself a loyal ticklee, you find out how they like to be tickled, and they’re more likely to give you permission to explore new techniques with them. It’s so fun to see their reactions to new types of tickles; their laughs are always so adorable. Even if they don’t love the new stuff, you always have a reliable fallback option. As a final bonus, you tend to develop friendships with your repeats, and those sometimes extend outside of here.”

“Cool,” Dawn felt even more relaxed as she realized that being both a tickler and a ticklee offered similar experiences, aside from the role in sessions. “What all do you use to tickle? I know that fingers and feathers are good on tummies, but I’m sure that there’s a bunch of other tools that work.”

“Well, it really depends on what your ticklee wants; they establish the limits of the session,” Kendra declared. “I’ve used far more tools than I can name, so I’ll stick to my favorites. Aside from good old reliable fingers, I love electric flossers, which I think work best inside innie bellybuttons or on sides, and paintbrushes, for swiping all across a bare belly. The flossers usually surprise ticklees with how effective they are, and the paintbrushes are nice for keeping someone giggling. Well, unless they have a hyper-ticklish spot, and then you get a ticklee in hysterics with just a soft, tiny tool. Of course, different people like different things, and I’m sure the boss will talk you through tools while she’s interviewing you.”

“Hmm,” Dawn’s mind went from hearing about tickle tools to thinking back on what being a Tickle Cartel slave had taught her about them. She quickly shoved that disturbing memory out of her head before it could become a problem, and then she wondered, “How long do these tickle sessions last? Lily told me they were at least a half hour, but I was wondering, like, what the average length is?”

“Oh, for me right now, probably an hour, but I get plenty of half-hour sessions,” Kendra dictated. “Most of the first timers don’t want to stretch themselves, although a few are adventurous, so they typically only give their tummies up for the minimum time. But some of my repeats will come in for at least a few hours, with breaks as needed, and let me work them over until they’re exhausted. Longer times let the ticklee fully submit, and the people who do it once usually do it again later. For your first several months, though, half-hour sessions would be the norm. It took me about a year to get regular hour-long sessions, just because I didn’t have the experience to work someone over for that long safely and comfortably. So, for now, just consider the average to be a half-hour. If you enjoy the job and keep working for a while, you can start thinking about longer and longer sessions.”

“Is there some sort of apprenticeship or guide thing where someone helps you when you start so you can learn from them?” Dawn wondered after considering how long a half-hour of tickling could feel.

“Yes, for the first month or so, I had a second tickler in the room with me,” Kendra confirmed. “She gave me tips, observed the ticklee, and occasionally helped me tickle to show me what she was talking about. It was a nice, gradual introduction to being a tickler, and I know they still do it today. I’ve even had the opportunity to help guide new ticklers along recently.”

“Okay,” Dawn replied. She could not think of any more questions, so she made some small talk with Kendra for another few minutes before the tickler got summoned to a session. After thanking the Tummy Paradise employee for the talk, Dawn looked around the room and eventually made her way to Lily. The boss took the teen back to her office and, as it was nearing noon, made sandwiches for both of them.

While the two were eating, the questions that Dawn had tabled during her conversation with Kendra came to the forefront of her mind. She would have asked Lily them, but then she considered how much Lily had done for her so far, and decided not to take the risk of offending her primary benefactor with those questions. Instead, Dawn looked down at her plate while she ate her sandwich and some fruit. After lunch, the boss proclaimed, “Dawn, I noticed that you look kind of tired. I’ve got a few more ticklers who would be willing to talk to you, but if you’re not up for it, we can head to my place for the rest of the day.”

“Yeah, that’d probably be best,” Dawn conceded. Talking to people had been nice, but it had only been one day since her fight for freedom from Tickle Cartel captivity. Resting sounded like the smarter option, maybe followed by the tickle testing she had been so excited about earlier. Plus, this way, she would have some more time to decide if she was ever going to ask Lily about potentially getting tickled as a tickler. The Tummy Paradise boss led her back to the T cart, and Dawn read her book on the drive to avoid any unwanted attention.

When they arrived at Lily’s house, Dawn headed to her room for a nap, and Lily went upstairs. Dawn cuddled up with the big fluffy bear and was asleep in a matter of minutes, and according to her clock, she ended up sleeping for a little more than an hour. Upon waking up, the teen felt more alive than ever, and she headed upstairs to find her host engrossed in a show. She waited on the couch until the show finished, at which point Lily looked around and was surprised to find her guest. “Sorry, Dawn; I didn’t notice you had come up.”

“No problem; that looked like a nice show,” Dawn responded.

“I’ll have to get you started from the beginning,” Lily warmly smiled. “So, you look a lot more awake than before. What would you like to do?”

“Well, earlier, I told you that I wanted to try out being a ticklee,” Dawn declared. “If now’s an alright time, I’m a bit eager to see what it’s like.”

“Yeah, now’s perfect,” Lily affirmed as she pushed herself out of her recliner and stretched. “But since you’re trying out for Tummy Paradise, you’re going to have to change.”

“Huh?” Dawn was confused, until she looked down and saw the full-length T-shirt. “Oh, you can’t just pull it up?”

“Technically, I could, but it’d be more like a real session if you were wearing a crop top,” Lily insisted. “As I’m sure you saw at Tummy Paradise, belly-baring attire is required for ticklees. You can put on the one that you picked out earlier.”

“Oh, okay,” Dawn hesitantly stated, looking down at the floor. “I took that downstairs, didn’t I?”

“Yep,” Lily confirmed. “Don’t worry; I saw you in a bikini yesterday, remember? You’ll look great in the crop top!”

Dawn was somewhat comforted by the fact that Lily seemed to approve of her body’s appearance, but she still walked downstairs like a condemned woman. In her room, she reluctantly removed her protective shirt and put on the crop top, nervous about showing her stomach again. However, after taking a quick glance in the mirror, the anxiety turned into pride. She did look really good, and just having her belly bare did not make her feel like a tickle slave, as she originally thought it would. The crop top covered a lot more skin on her upper body than her slaver-issued bikinis had, not to mention the fact that she was wearing shorts instead of just bikini bottoms. To top it all off, she had put this on herself, and although Lily had ordered it, Dawn could have delayed the test if she really wanted to keep her middle covered. Wearing this and exposing her midriff was completely her choice, not someone else’s. With her most ticklish spot open for tickles, she headed back upstairs, ready to laugh under Lily’s fingers.

Next Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 1

Last edited:
Nice to see Dawn getting back some of her courage, I imagine that while she does enjoy being tickled she needs to readjust before she can enjoy a heavy tickling without fear. She seems to be quite adaptable though which makes the process easier and faster.

Thanks for the story, it’s a pleasure.

Nice to see Dawn getting back some of her courage, I imagine that while she does enjoy being tickled she needs to readjust before she can enjoy a heavy tickling without fear. She seems to be quite adaptable though which makes the process easier and faster.

Thanks for the story, it’s a pleasure.

Dawn will certainly need a significant amount of time to adjust to the tickling she would normally receive at Tummy Paradise. However, testing with Lily does present the advantage that Dawn trusts Lily more than anyone else right now. If any other person were involved in the tickling, there is very little chance that Dawn would have changed into a crop top or even agreed to start testing. Her adaptability will determine how fast she allows others to participate and how well this test actually goes.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked it!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back