• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Chameleon, Part 1 (no tickling in this part)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 1 (no tickling in this part)

Here is the first part of Chapter 6 of Dawn's Story. I am still working out the details, but this chapter may end up being the last one before a long time skip, or I might divide this chapter into smaller ones. In any case, the next few parts are going to be working on setting Dawn up, so the tickling will be more off and on and may not appear in all parts.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 4

Dawn slept remarkably well compared to her past few days. The exhausting, but wonderful, tickle session allowed the topic of tickling to creep into her dreams in the best way possible. In dreamland, Connor persistently tickled her tied-up tummy, while she squirmed, screamed, and laughed joyfully. When she woke up, Dawn was disappointed that her planned boyfriend and former neighbor had not really made her laugh like that. Dawn focused on her current safety as a means to get over that sadness, and only a few minutes passed before she had a smile on her face again. Now excited for the upcoming day, she headed upstairs to meet Lily.

“You look like you slept well,” Lily was in the kitchen, making breakfast, when Dawn first saw her.

“Yep,” Dawn confirmed before helping to get things out for the morning meal.

The two had pancakes, and Dawn loved them, albeit not as much as her dad’s pancakes from years past. Afterwards, the two headed to the upstairs closet to get the teenager her next outfit. Upon confirming that she would be going out of the house, Dawn chose another short-sleeve shirt and shorts, but she also picked out a backup crop top, this time without any prompting. The two then separated to complete their morning routines.

When the host and guest finished getting ready, they met back up in the living room, and Lily got right down to business, “Since you’re going to need to be registered in the Tickle Cartel’s database to work anywhere on Tickle Island, I’d like to do that today.” Dawn opened her mouth to protest, but Lily held out a hand to stop her. “Now, I know that you don’t want to be in the database, but we really don’t have a choice in that matter. A Tickle Cartel ID, which comes from the database, is required to work anywhere on Tickle Island, and it’s even more required in the unlikely event that you take a job in the Tickle Cartel half. However, having an ID does not necessarily mean that you will attract attention and be returned to tickle slavery. The Jolly Jesters aren’t the only place where the anti-slaving groups have planted people; they’re all over the Tickle Cartel bureaucracy. That includes the identification bureau. We’ll meet my contact at Tummy Paradise, and she will get you set up so that the Jolly Jesters won’t find you. As part of her setup, we’re going to have to give you a new name for work and for all official documentation. My contact will explain the reason for that when we meet her, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up about it. Okay?”

“It will work; the Jolly Jesters won’t know?” Dawn asked, still concerned.

“You will be fine; this is a tried-and-true method of hiding people in plain sight,” Lily confirmed. “We should do this as soon as you’re ready to head out. Once you have your Tickle Cartel ID, we can think about other things that you’ll need.”

“Okay, let’s get that done, then,” Dawn saw no reason to delay the inevitable, and the two got their stuff and headed to Tummy Paradise. Like the previous trips to and from her future workplace, Dawn read the entire way, and with the prior night’s reading, she was already about halfway through her book. Also like before, when the two arrived, Lily took them through the back and straight into her office. She made a quick call before getting coffee for herself and tea for Dawn.

After a while of casual chatting, someone knocked on Lily’s door. The Tummy Paradise owner opened it up and let a suit-clad woman inside. “Hello, Isabella,” Lily greeted her.

“Lily, and Dawn, I presume?” the woman was all business when returning the introductions. Dawn nodded, and the woman took a seat between the two. “As Lily said, I’m Isabella, and I’m going to help get you set up in our system so the Jolly Jesters won’t find you. Now, there is already an entry for your real identity in our system; the Tickle Cartel made it a couple of days ago and put a flag on it.” Dawn’s eyes widened, and the business-like woman noticed. “Don’t worry; it’s standard. It’s actually going to be good for us because that’s the ID that the Tickle Cartel will see when they look for you.

“Your working ID, although it will be in the database, will be masked by the Tickle Cartel one and the other decoy ID I created for you. You don’t need to worry about the latter one, either; it’s just a precaution in case the Jolly Jesters decide to change their search pattern. It will help to hide any information that could lead them to you. Right now, we’re going to create the ID that you will actually be using for your work, your bank account, and all your other public information. Did Lily tell you that I would need a new name for your working ID, and if so, have you come up with one?”

“She did tell me a little bit ago, and I already got one: Nova,” Dawn smiled as she picked out the most interesting name she had read in her book.

“I’m afraid that won’t work,” Isabella responded. “We’re trying to get you in the system as quietly as possible, and if someone with that unique of a name comes in, it’s likely to get looked into more. I did that with your decoy ID, so people would pay attention to it instead of the one I’m about to make. Pick a more common name.”

“Hmm,” Dawn lowered her head, disappointed. Several common names ran through her mind, but they all sounded too boring and uninteresting to pick between. “Yeah, I’m really not sure. I don’t know a good name.”

“Okay, would you like me to pick one out, and if you like it, you can keep it?” Isabella suggested. Dawn nodded, and the ID woman thought. “How about Jessica?”

“Jessica?” Dawn repeated. It was bland, uninteresting, and not something that she really liked. However, it was not like any other common name would be different, and Dawn did not particularly want to go through the motions with too many names. “Yeah, that’s not too bad. Sounds as good as any.”

“And for your last name- Smith,” Isabella picked out one of the most ordinary last names Dawn had ever heard.

“That should keep me under the radar,” Dawn acknowledged dryly.

“Of course, you’ll only need to go by this name while filling out official paperwork and while you’re actively involved in work,” Isabella brought out a beacon of hope. “If you’re just with friends or with Lily, you can still go by Dawn. You can tell people it’s a middle name or a nickname, and so long as you don’t inadvertently reveal it to a Jolly Jester, you should be fine. But I’m sure Lily will cover you so that you don’t have to worry about it in everyday life.”

“I’ve got plans to set Dawn up safely; it won’t be a concern with the people she sees most often,” Lily confirmed, bringing a smile to Dawn’s face.

“Good, let’s make Jessica Smith,” Isabella opened up her computer and silently typed for a little bit. She looked over to Dawn off and on, focusing mostly on her subject’s face. After a while, she finished typing and gave the two her full attention. “Alright, I’ve got the preliminaries set up in the system. Within a few hours of me making this official, you should be able to set up your bank account. Lily, I’m assuming you have that taken care of?”

“Yes,” Lily affirmed.

“Perfect,” Isabella turned her computer around so Dawn could see it. “This is what your official ID will look like, Dawn. Your current job is a trainee at Tummy Paradise, but Lily can contact me when that changes, either to a full-time employee here or to something different. I also put in a retroactive assembly-line job and declined you the opening loan for Tummy Paradise. Lily or her banker friend can talk to you if you want more information about that. Any questions or corrections about the ID before I print it out?”

“Umm, I think I’m going to be moving soon, and this has an address on it,” Dawn pointed out. “What will happen then?”

“Lily will send me your new address, and I’ll fill out the forms and get the card to you through her,” Isabella answered. “The same thing will happen if you need to move again.”

“Okay,” Dawn looked back at the card and, aside from the name, of course, everything looked correct. “It looks good.”

“Great,” Isabella turned the computer back towards herself, and soon, an ID card came printing out of the back and deposited itself onto the table. “Let it sit to dry for a minute, and then you can take it. I think that’s all I have for you two. Dawn, I wish you the utmost safety as Jessica, and I will do my part to make sure your identity stays hidden.”

“Thank you so much,” Dawn responded in kind, as did Lily. On Isabella’s way out, she met Lily’s eyes, and once the business-like woman was gone, Dawn asked her future boss about it, “What was that?”

“What?” Lily wondered.

“She gave you a look when she left, and you nodded,” Dawn pointed out.

“Oh, I pay her a little on top for making these IDs, and that was just our nonverbal confirmation that the payment was scheduled already,” Lily shrugged it off. “It’s just how it is.” Visibly uncomfortable from the topic, Lily transitioned the conversation, “So, what would you like to do next?”

“Umm, I’m not quite sure,” Dawn declared. “I don’t know what else there is to do, and Isabella said it would take some time to get everything set up. Maybe we should wait until after lunch for something else official.”

“We’ll need to set up your bank account and get you into an apartment, and I’ve got contacts for both of those,” Lily informed Dawn of the two immediate concerns. “But you’re right; we should probably wait at least a few hours. Actually, we might as well just do one thing today and the other tomorrow. That way, we can take things a little slower. While we’re at Tummy Paradise, would you like to get your mind off the important stuff and try out some more tickling?”

“Here? But I didn’t bring my crop top,” Dawn hesitated before making an excuse. The idea of being tickled in Lily’s house seemed fine, but here, there were other people who could theoretically join in.

“Well, I didn’t mean you would be the ticklee, necessarily,” Lily announced. “I thought you might like to try tickling someone like Myra or Tess. You seemed to enjoy talking to them yesterday, and I know they told you how much they enjoy being tickled.”

Smiling, Dawn considered the proposition. Lily certainly had a point; the two had spoken at length about their love for tickles. They were a lot of fun to talk to, and Dawn had gotten an impulse to tickle Tess’s tummy when she left for her session. If Lily could arrange that, and supervise, Dawn could still have fun while not risking hurting Tess. The potential employee also briefly thought back to Myra, and despite never seeing the latter ticklee tied up, the teenager decided that Myra would also be fun to tickle.

“Are you going to be in there when I’m tickling Tess or Myra?” Dawn asked.

“Yes, as long as someone wants me in there, I’ll be there,” Lily confirmed.

“Will we have to go into the big tickling room for me to tickle them?” Dawn shrunk back just a little as she recalled the room of torso tickle torture.

“They’ll be in there, but we don’t have to tickle them there if you don’t want to,” Lily sighed. “I knew I probably should have put you and the others in a different room when you were talking to them yesterday.”

“It’s alright; I got through it fine, and I was mostly able to ignore the tickling around me,” Dawn quickly excused the boss’s actions. “I’m just not sure I’ll be able to do the same if I’m actively tickling someone.”

“No problem; we’ll pick a smaller room, with just me, you, and Myra and/or Tess, whoever’s available,” Lily promised. “So, do you want to tickle one of them?”

“Yes, I think it would be fun,” Dawn accepted, and the two got up and headed over to the prep room.

Next Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back