• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Chameleon, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

Here is part 2 of Chapter 6 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 1

Just like the prior day, the prep room was a zoo when Lily and Dawn entered. However, the tickling session with Lily had given Dawn some comfort with being around tickling. Knowing that she was not going to end up on a pole, table, wall, or rack, Dawn walked in with confidence. Lily still had to guide her through the maze of people, but the two soon found Myra and Tess chained to the wall, laughing side by side. At the boss’ command, the two ticklers ceased their torture, and they waited for the familiar ticklees to recover. “Myra, Tess, look who’s back,” Lily proclaimed once the two seemed to have reclaimed their senses.

“Oh, hi, Dawn!” Tess was the first to recover and speak up. “Nice seeing you here.”

“Hi, Dawn!” Myra joined the greeting party. “Glad to see you’re still considering Tummy Paradise.”

“Yes, Dawn is still trying out things, and she’s currently on track to be a switch,” Lily informed the two. “I suggested that she get some practice on some ticklees while she was here, and I thought you two would be perfect. Would that be alright with you?”

“Absolutely!” Myra was overjoyed in her response.

“Of course,” Tess replied, significantly calmer than her partner.

“Okay, let’s take them down,” Lily ordered the two ticklers, who immediately complied. Once the two ticklees were down, they left the ticklers and went to a fridge for water. Myra and Tess both grabbed refreshments, and then the group headed outside. Lily guided the three to a smaller, empty room with a tickle table as the only visible thing inside. As with all tickle tables that the teen had seen, this one had a massive pillow at the top and chains to secure the ticklee at each corner. “So, who wants to go first?”

“Why not both of us?” Tess suggested after eyeing the table. “It seems big enough to fit.”

“Umm,” Dawn was hesitant. She knew she could observe and tickle one person, but two?

“Let’s start with one,” Lily jumped in. “Dawn’s just getting a feel for professional tickling, and she’s focusing on safe, fun tickling. I don’t want her getting overwhelmed with the options for two lees quite yet.”

“I’ll go first!” Myra volunteered, hopping over and onto the table. She stretched her arms out to the corners and declared, “I was hoping we’d get tickled yesterday, but I understand why it didn’t happen. I’m not going to miss my chance today.”

“Alright,” Dawn accepted. Looking at Myra’s bikini-bared belly, she only saw an enticing and ticklish canvas. The tickler’s smile curved up into a grin as Lily went to work securing Myra and established the safeword as ‘Red’ to all in the room. Once the ticklee was bound, Dawn approached the table. “Ready to laugh, Myra?”

“Always,” the professional switch responded, a glint in her eyes. “EEP!”

“If I hadn’t seen you get tickled earlier, that would have confirmed that this… tummy… is… ticklish!” Dawn poked different spots on Myra’s bare belly before talking and with each pause, taking note of the extra loud squeals from the side pokes. “And if I had to guess, you’re pretty ticklish here!” She decided to go for a feint and wiggled all ten fingers in the center of the midsection.

“AHAHAHAHA!” Myra let loose several peals of laughter. They were not particularly loud or desperate, but she was certainly ticklish in that spot.

“Of course, that’s just because your tummy in general is ticklish,” Dawn moved her tickles out to the sides, causing a significant uptick in the laughter. “This is where my pokes said you’d go crazy. Am I right, ticklish Myra? Are your sides a weak spot?”

“KIHINDAHAHAHAHA!” Myra laughed out. “KEHEHEEP GOHOHOING AND SEHEHEE!”

“I’m not sure how this wouldn’t be a weak point, with all that laughter you’ve got,” Dawn was taken somewhat aback by Myra’s half-denial, and the force of her side tickles weakened.

“Don’t let it bug you,” Tess spoke up. “Myra loves being tickled on her sides. She won’t ever admit that they’re weak points because she doesn’t consider a loved tickle spot weak, but they are super duper ticklish.”

“Ah,” Dawn nodded in understanding. “So, this is a weak point as far as its sensitivity, but it’s not a weakness for you. Have I got it right, Myra?”

“YEHEHEP!” Myra let mirth fill her response. “IHIHIHITS THE BEHEHEST!” With that, Dawn dug slightly in and pulsed her fingers more forcefully into the squishy sides, and the ticklee let the laughter freely flow out of her mouth. Just like with Lily the day before, Dawn’s eyes were darting between her ticklee’s abdomen and face, and Myra showed no signs that she needed the tickling to end. Despite this, Dawn only felt comfortable tickling for a short bit before Myra’s red, although mirthful, face made her slow and stop the side tickling. “Any reason you stopped, Dawn?” the ticklee wondered once she had enough breath to talk again.

“Just needed a break,” Dawn excused herself, unwilling to admit her shyness to get lost in a ticklish tummy for an extended period. “Finger tickling is hard work.”

“Yep, that’s happened to me several times,” Myra accepted the excuse without hesitation. “You just have to train them to tickle, and it’ll get better.”

“Hey, Dawn, do you mind if I get to experience your post-break tickles?” Tess requested. “After seeing you work over Myra, I’d like to have a turn laughing.”

“Is that alright with you, Myra?” Dawn inquired, not wanting to offend her current ticklee by jumping to her preferred option.

“Of course; I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to laugh if you keep going,” Myra allowed. “Plus, I’ll probably need a little more time to recover than you will. Just the nature of tickling.”

By the time Myra was up and Tess was down, Dawn was ready to tickle again. Yesterday’s unexpressed desire to tickle Tess was back, and in full swing, after the ticklee’s torso got tied to the table. “Okay, Tess, time to see how ticklish your tummy is,” the tickler wiggled her fingers. The previously tame ticklee began to giggle upon seeing the threatening nails, and the giggles grew louder as the fingers approached her abdomen. With Tess nearly in full laughter as the fingers hovered a few inches above her sucked-in stomach, Dawn decided to keep them there for the moment.

“DAHAHAHAWN DAHAHAWN!” Tess laughed as the nails threatened, but did not yet touch, her midsection. “TIHICKLE MEHEHEHE!”

“Tess, you never could stand the thought of a tickle, could you?” Myra spoke up to tease her friend. “Dawn, if you think this is good, just wait until you actually touch down. She’ll scream for you!”

“MIHIHIHYRAHAHAHA!” Tess protested as Dawn kept the fingers in place. “STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT! NOHOHOHO TEHEHEASE!”

“Ha, you think I’m actually go-” Myra mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tess did indeed scream when Dawn’s fingers touched down, cutting off the other ticklee in the room. “IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHES!”

However, even though Tess was screaming, something inside Dawn told her that this was not ideal. Some other technique had to be better, and this was proven when, after getting used to several seconds of tickles, the laughter died down to a lower volume. Dawn searched her mind for a better technique, and although she saw a clear cabinet of tickle tools, none of them felt right. Soon, she recalled all the way back to when she had first met Tess and Myra: the tickler of the two had been blowing raspberries until Lily put a stop to it.

“Hey, Tess, you want to really laugh again?” Dawn ceased her tickling within a minute of actually starting it and proposed the question.

“Of… course,” Tess breathed heavily between words, not noticing Dawn taking a deep breath of her own.

“PFFFFFFFFFT!” Dawn unleashed the air onto Tess’s exposed midriff in a giant raspberry.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Tess could not even break up the scream into regular laughter. Finally, when the buzzing stopped, her laughter returned, and with words, “NOHOHOT RAHAHASPBERRIEHEHEHES!”

“Oh, yes, raspberries! PFFFFT!” Dawn blew another zerbert, right on top of the navel in the middle. “PFFFT! PFFFFT! PFFFFFFFFT!” She attacked with several more belly blows, hitting all different spots on Tess’s torso. Unlike with Myra, herself, or Lily, Tess just seemed crazy ticklish all over her midsection. No one spot was noticeably more sensitive than any other, and each zerbert produced a steady level of screaming.

“PLEHEASE! PLEHEHEHEASE DAHAHAWN! NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Tess finally was able to plead through her laughter after the tickler took a break to recover her breath.

“She doesn’t mean that,” Lily surprisingly stepped in to deny Tess the raspberry relief. “She loves being raspberried; I’ve tested it. She’ll beg endlessly while it’s happening, but once you’re done, she won’t be able to stop thanking you. So, as long as you want to, just keep blowing raspberries.”

“Well, in that case…” Dawn drew in as much breath as she could and resumed her zerberts. The large smooth surface of the stomach received the most raspberries, simply because it was the easiest to target, but several hit Tess’s sides and bellybutton, too. After each set of blows, Dawn took a break and looked up, and although her ticklee’s face was bright red, she never said the safeword, and her face never indicated that she was running out of breath or in any danger. Combined with the lack of intervention from Lily or Myra, both of whom Dawn knew were watching, the tickler felt emboldened to continue buzzing the bare belly relentlessly. She only stopped when Tess began to complain less, believing it to be a sign that the ticklee would soon run out of laughing breath. After she ceased the massive raspberry assault, Dawn rubbed the sides, which were the least wet of anywhere on the target area, to try and help her ticklee calm down. Lily eventually came over with a towel and wiped off the rest of the midsection, and all three of the others rubbed Tess’s torso comfortingly.

“UHHHHH!” Tess groaned a few minutes after the last laugh left her mouth. Her head had sunk into the pillow on the table. “Dawn, that was torture. It’s been so long since I’ve had that many raspberries. I think my tummy’s going to ache for a while.”

“What she’s trying to say is that she loved it, but it’s a lot more than what she usually gets,” Myra translated the post-tickle talk.

“Yeah, that’s about it,” Tess confirmed, and a smile returned to her face. “I’m gonna need a bit of a break before my next turn. Myra can be the ticklee for a while.”

All three of the others helped the exhausted ticklee up off the table, and Dawn and Myra steadied her while Lily retrieved a chair. The boss set the chair by the fridge at the close end of the room, and the group helped Tess into it, opening up the fridge to get her cold water. Afterwards, Lily spoke up, “Okay, Dawn, I want you to try some new tools on Myra now, and unfortunately, we’re going to have to wrap up soon. I saw a clock when I was out, and it’s getting near lunchtime. We’ll need to eat, and Myra and Tess will need to get back to their normal sessions.”

“Okay,” Dawn was a little disappointed that the session would be ending soon, but she decided to make the most of it for everyone. Turning to her now tied ticklee, the tickler wondered, “Myra, what’s your favorite tool to have used on you?”

“Hmm, I don’t get that question a lot,” Myra considered. “I think hairbrushes. They always get me laughing pretty good. But just soft ones. I’m not one of those people who have tough abs and want rough brushes scraping over them. The soft ones are the ones that tickle the absolute best.”

Dawn headed over to the tickle tool cabinet in the room, feeling for the softest hairbrushes that she could find. Once she had a pair, she returned to Myra and straddled her legs. “So, Myra, you like these tickling your sides?” she inquired, holding up the tools.

“Well, perhaps- who am I kidding, yes!” Myra attempted to be coy at first, but then gave in. “I love them, Dawn! Like I said before, they’re my favorite tummy tool. Go wild with ‘em!”

“If you insist,” Dawn brought the brushes down and scrubbed the sensitive sides.

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES PEHEHERFEHE- AHAHAHA FEHEHECT!” Myra’s compliment was broken up by a loud squeal of laughter. Just as the ticklee indicated, the hairbrushes did wonders on her bare sides. Simply scrubbing them up and down was getting very similar results to the earlier finger tickling, both in the volume of the laughter and its positive words. Dawn continued a basic pattern for a few minutes, just running the brushes from Myra’s ribs to hips and back.

However, although this was certainly a solid technique, the tickler decided to try to be a little more inventive. She began to scrub side to side on the flanks, nearly getting the brushes under the bikini-clad body in one direction and often scraping the front of the midsection in the other. Despite the change in technique, Myra’s laughter was not affected too much. Whenever a brush left her side, the volume would weaken slightly, but Dawn kept the tools on the most sensitive spots so much that this was just barely noticeable. Overall, the session was getting somewhat repetitive, and the tickler found that she could not really do much about that. She attempted to get new squeals out of her ticklee by combining the two techniques, but this ended up shortening the already small stints where the hairbrushes left the bare sides. All in all, Dawn found the lack of variation a little frustrating, but she focused on Myra and kept going until Lily decided that time was up.

“Thanks for letting me tickle you two!” Despite her disappointment in the last session, Dawn still forced herself to thank her two ticklees. The first session with each of them had been excellent, and they also willingly offered themselves up for her to practice on; those two things were more than enough to deserve her thanks.

“Thanks for coming back and trying us out!” Myra seemed no worse for the wear after her two ticklings.

“It was a lot of fun, Dawn,” Tess smiled gently before waving to Dawn and heading out with Myra.

“What did you think, Dawn?” Lily asked after the two ticklees were gone.

“The last one was a bit repetitive, and boring,” Dawn looked down as she shared the negative news with Lily, afraid that it would disappoint the boss. “But the others were great! Even though I blew raspberries on Tess for the entire time, that felt like it had a lot more variation. I think the first time I tickled Myra speaks for itself. The last one, though, I mean, I guess it just lost its fun near the end.”

“That’s alright, Dawn,” Lily lifted Dawn’s head back up, and the teenager did not see the disappointment that she expected in the boss’s face. “Not all tickle sessions are exciting, but I don’t think you’ll have too many of those. Most of the time, you’ll have access to several different tools, and you can explore more with them. Speaking of the last session, I noticed that you stuck on Myra’s sides the entire time.”

“Well, yeah, it’s her most ticklish spot,” Dawn pointed out.

“Yes, it is,” Lily accepted. “But that doesn’t mean that you have to exclusively focus on it. Sometimes, you can get an even better laugh by moving somewhere else for a little bit and then rushing back to that hyper-ticklish spot. Also, most ticklees like some variation during the session, too, even if it means you’re getting a worse or better spot on them. As a bonus, it keeps them off-guard. Different tools will have the same effect, and like I said before, you’ll have access to more than one method most of the time. I’m sorry that session didn’t pan out as you expected, but at least you learned something about what you like.”

“Yeah, I guess I did,” Dawn accepted the advice with a nod.

“Now, how does some lunch sound?” Lily asked once the perceived conflict was more or less solved.

“That would be nice; that tickling took a bit out of me,” Dawn smiled teasingly.

“Yes, I can see all that energy you lost,” the boss joked back as she led her potential employee out of the tickling room and to the T cart. “We’ll be heading to my home to eat. While you were getting ready this morning, I prepped lunch, and it should be cooked by now.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back