• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Chameleon, Part 6 (M/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Dawn's Story Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 6 (M/F, all over)

Here is the final part of Chapter 6 of Dawn's Story. This will be the last part without any real tickling for at least several parts, and I plan to include tickling in most or all of Chapter 7. Also, after Chapter 7, there will be a long time jump to when Chapter 8 takes place.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 5

The night would have been the most perfect experience for Dawn, had she been able to sleep the entire time. When she closed her eyes, memories of her playful tickling under Lily’s fingers permeated her subconscious and formed the basis of a perfect dream. In this dream, Dawn was again the ticklee, but this time, Connor held the honor of tickling her. Connor had tickled similarly to Lily throughout the years, but deep down, Dawn wanted more, and her subconscious granted her request.

Although he still possessed the kind and caring attitude from the real-life playful tickling, the dream Connor added romantic compliments as he tickled Dawn’s entire body. It was exactly what she had always wanted from him, and as such, Dawn craved the feeling of his fingers on her exposed skin. In exchange for the amazing tickling and positive comments, the dream Dawn became the perfect ticklee. She had only worn her current cropped-top pajamas to the session, cut a little shorter to show off more of her body, and she made sure that her reactions to the tickles rewarded Connor handsomely. Wherever he tickled her, and he got her in every spot, she laughed loudly. The dream Dawn was highly ticklish all over her body, although her belly and its button were still highlights, and she never let out anything less than a full laugh while being tickled. In addition, she never tired during the session; in fact, the more tickling she got, the stronger she felt. It was truly the best situation Dawn could ever dream up.

Unfortunately, the playful tickling which inspired her perfect dream had only tired her out a little bit, and because of this, she did not stay asleep the entire night. She woke up, energized, three times, and each time, she forced her eyes shut so she could return to dreamland with Connor. Finally, the fourth time her eyes opened, there was light peeking into the room. She reluctantly checked her little clock, which confirmed that it was morning, and dragged herself out of bed. Dawn hated to leave her dream session behind, but she knew that the nighttime experience was just a fantasy. Returning to it now, after the night had passed, would dampen the experience, since she would know that she should be somewhere else. Plus, it would be jarring for her if Lily had to come and get her, since that would abruptly close the book on the fantasy world. Dawn preferred to transition back to reality by herself, and that meant putting away dream Connor and dream Dawn for now. As she got herself ready to go upstairs, the teen comforted herself with the knowledge that there were similar experiences to her dream that she could try to make real, even in the Tickle Cartel. Perhaps the most ideal of those would be another positive tickling from someone at Tummy Paradise or from her new roommate, Cecelia.

Determined to make one of those experiences happen, Dawn pushed her refreshed body upstairs, and the dream faded from her mind, leaving her with a positive attitude. Lily, who still looked tired when Dawn first saw her, noticed the change in her guest’s general state and inquired about it, but Dawn only admitted to having a good night’s sleep, which was mostly true. After breakfast, the two went to Lily’s closet to pick out Dawn’s clothes for the day, as well as some for her to take to her new apartment.

“Dawn, it’s fine if you want to take that to your apartment later, but you can’t wear it today,” Lily announced when Dawn grabbed a regular short-sleeve T-shirt.

“Why not?” Dawn frowned.

“You’re going to need to wear a bikini today, and a crop top if you want to cover up temporarily,” Lily responded calmly.

“What?” Dawn exclaimed. “A bikini?” She flashed back to the slave ships, where that was the only clothing the slavers allowed. Over the last few days, she had grown confident that Lily would never make her wear something reminiscent of that time. “But-”

“You need to wear a bikini,” Lily insisted, putting a hand on Dawn’s shoulder. “Based on your reactions when I tickled you last night and the day before, you’re ready to start Tummy Paradise training. All of my employees, even ticklers and trainees, wear bikinis.”

“You said something about a banker person yesterday,” Dawn searched for a reason to avoid wearing the highly revealing clothing. “We have to do that first.”

“No, we don’t necessarily have to do that first, but in any case, it will only take up a small portion of the day,” Lily refuted. “Dawn, this will be nothing like the last time you wore a bikini. You’ll be tickled, but you’ll still have a safeword. You’ll be able to stop the tickling at any time, and everyone around you will be aiming for you to have fun. Plus, outside of your training, you can wear a crop top. Just pick one out. I promise it will be alright.”

“I don’t want to wear a bikini,” Dawn insisted.

“Dawn, everyone wears bikinis during sessions, no exceptions,” Lily reiterated. Dawn looked angrily and suspiciously at her host, who finally sighed in resignation. “How about this: you go try one on, and if you don’t like it, I’ll take that as a sign that we need to delay the start to your training. I’ll make sure you get comfortable in a bikini before you wear one outside of here. Is that alright?”

Dawn remained frustrated, but she remembered that she had felt the same way about crop tops before trying one on for Lily. Although still hesitant, she gave in to the limited demand, “Alright, I’ll do that.”

“Go ahead and change in the bathroom to the right,” Lily stated. Dawn picked out a bikini that she thought would look nice and went over to change into it.

After putting on the swimsuit, she observed herself in the mirror. A few memories of her time on the slave ships flashed before her eyes, but as it turned out, the friendly ticklings that Lily had given her over the past few days also entered her mind. Being in the benefactor’s home, those latter memories became more salient, and Dawn began to imagine herself getting tickled by Lily in the bikini. The prospect of fun ticklings only increased as her future boss’s reminders about Tummy Paradise’s obsession with consent resonated in her mind, and Dawn looked at her mirrored image with a renewed sense of pride. She had to admit that her belly was perfectly exposed by the bikini, and when she took a full stock of the clothing, it did appear to cover slightly more than the provided tickle slave swimsuits had. Although not entirely convinced, Dawn allowed herself to imagine that wearing a bikini would not be so terrible after all.

The teenager headed back to her host with a suppressed smile on her face and declared, “I guess it’ll do, but I can change into a crop top and delay the training if I need to, right?”

“Absolutely,” Lily reassured her. “If you need more time, I’m not going to stand in the way. That said, I really think you’ll enjoy being tickled, even in the bikini, based on how much you’ve enjoyed it with your belly bare thus far. Now, if you’d like, you can pick a crop top to wear over it whenever you’re not training.” Dawn instantly snatched up a stylish crop top. After this, the two picked out a few more outfits for Dawn to take to her new home, all ones Lily had gotten for rescued tickle slaves. The host informed her guest that she would get more outfits during the day, and the two finally separated again.

Dawn headed downstairs and packed her clothes in a small suitcase, then completed her morning routine while growing excited for her official Tummy Paradise tickle training. Afterwards, she met back up with Lily, now dressed in the crop top, with the bikini underneath. “You have your bikini on under that?” the host warily asked, and Dawn nodded with a near-imperceptible smile. “Okay, then I suppose we should get this day started. We’re going to Tummy Paradise, so get your book. I’ll grab water for us.” Dawn walked back downstairs to retrieve the book she was almost finished reading, as well as its sequel.

When the teen returned, she found Lily holding a cellphone. “Oh, Dawn, I forgot to talk to you about this last night and when we got up this morning,” the host blushed. “I’m giving you this phone so you can contact me, Cecelia, and some others at Tummy Paradise if needed.” Overjoyed after going phoneless for a lifetime since her capture, Dawn reached out for it, but Lily pulled back. “Before I give you this, I need to go over some ground rules. We’ll want to sit down, so let’s go to the living room.”

Dawn reluctantly walked to the couch and slumped down, letting out a loud sigh. Lily responded with a patronizing tone, “Yes, yes, I know. It’s been a whole week since you’ve had a phone; that must be so terrible.” The teenager contained her reaction to a suppressed glare, and Lily continued on, “I just want to make sure that you won’t accidentally get yourself in trouble with this phone. First off, and most importantly, you cannot use this to contact anyone from your old home. Same with the computer that will be in your apartment. Do not contact anyone outside Tickle Island.”

“What?!” Dawn exclaimed in outrage. She had not considered it yet, but now that Lily had mentioned it, she wanted to text Emilia, Steph, Winona, Con, and her brother, and then call her parents. They could certainly get her away from the Tickle Cartel and back to her true home. “Why not?”

“The entire cell and internet network in the Tickle Cartel and Tickle Island is contained on the island and controlled by the Tickle Cartel,” Lily calmly dictated. “To prevent word of the Tickle Cartel from leaving the island, they have a procedure where any call, text, email, message, et cetera to someone outside the area is automatically delayed until someone in the Tickle Cartel can review it. If they deem it to be a risk, they will not allow it to go through, and they will trace who initiated it. Any contact that you make with the outside world would be deemed a risk, no matter how innocent. Even just trying to tell someone that you’re alright. They would send the Jolly Jesters to track you down, and you would be returned to tickle slavery immediately.”

Dawn’s face went pale at the mention of tickle slavery. “Okay, okay, I won’t do that, then,” she calmed down. “But I’m sure my family is worried sick about me, not to mention my best friends from back home. Is there any way to get any sort of message to them?”

“I’m afraid not,” Lily firmly denied. “The only non-electronic method would be to give something to a Tickle Island visitor, and the Tickle Cartel would find that when they left the island, if not before. I’m really sorry, Dawn.”

“I guess it’s alright,” Dawn reluctantly accepted that she would never talk to her parents, brother, or friends ever again. She still wanted to contact them, but Lily was much more familiar with the communications systems around the island. Based on what she said, a lifetime of tickle slavery was not worth a tiny message that would almost certainly not go through. “So, what else did you want to say about the phone?”

“Don’t text anything about previously being a tickle slave; the Tickle Cartel also monitors internal conversations, even if not as intently,” Lily proclaimed. “And it would probably be best if you avoided the subject entirely, even in phone conversations. I think the Jolly Jesters listen to them off and on, to try and catch illegal slavers, as well as to keep their own tickle slavery operations free of resistance.”

“I’m not going to bring that up unless absolutely needed,” Dawn agreed.

“Also, don’t use your real name too often in texts or calls,” Lily declared. “I don’t think you want the Tickle Cartel associating that name with your fake ID. It might take longer than normal, but they’d probably eventually connect the phone with Jessica Smith, and then… if they find out who you really are… you know.”

“Okay,” Dawn sighed.

“Lastly, I’d limit the people you give this number out to,” Lily instructed. “I’ve put my number in there, and you can add Cecelia, Olga, and a few Tummy Paradise employees that you’ll see often. Other than that, unless you’re going to talk to someone a lot, I’d advise that you leave their information out of your phone, at least for a while. The best way to limit your exposure to the Tickle Cartel is to keep your status as secret as possible. The less people that know about you in general, the less people that can potentially find out about your escape and turn you in to the Tickle Cartel.”

“Yeah, makes sense,” Dawn said, her face glum. The prospect of enjoying her brand-new phone was dimming rapidly. “Okay, anything else?”

“Nope, that’s all I can think of,” Lily came over and put a hand on Dawn’s shoulder. “I know you can’t do too much with your phone, but it will always be there in case you need to contact me.”

“Yeah, I guess, and I can keep in contact with friends I make at Tummy Paradise,” Dawn brightened up slightly. At the very least, the phone was a safeguard, and perhaps, eventually, it would become something fun like her old one. “Speaking of which, can we go there? I’d like to get started on my training. It sounds like it’s going to be fun.”

Lily agreed, and the two finally drove to Tummy Paradise. Shortly after they arrived in the boss’s office, there was a knock at the door, and Lily let Myra and Tess in. “Hello, you two. Sorry that I couldn’t tell you in person that I was cancelling your sessions for today.”

“No problem,” Tess easily conceded, although Myra looked less convinced. “Jazz said something about us helping Dawn, and that’s why you needed us all day?”

“Yes, I want Dawn to start her official training today, and since you all got off to a great start the past two days, I’d like you two to assist,” Lily announced. “Today, Dawn is going to get tickled for a bit, then maybe tickle you two some.”

“Okay!” Presented with the new tickle session opportunity, Myra got on board immediately. “Let’s do it! I’ll make sure we all have fun, Dawn.”

“It sounds alright to me, I guess, but I’ve got a question first,” Tess hesitated. “I’m a lee, not a ler. Were you expecting me to help tickle Dawn? I’m probably more of a novice than she is with regards to lerring.”

“No, you won’t be tickling Dawn,” Lily proclaimed. “I’m going to have to be out of Tummy Paradise for most of the day, and I want someone in there to be entirely focused on monitoring the situation. Look out for safewords, watch over Dawn, just give some extra sec-”

“Wait, what?” Dawn stepped in, having to hold back tears after hearing that she would be left alone in the tummy-tickling business. “You’re leaving me? When you said I’d be getting tickled, I thought you’d still be here, observing it and tickling me, too.”

“Nope, sorry, I won’t be free enough to follow your training,” Lily calmly denied. “You’ll be in great hands, though. Tess and Myra are well-trained at monitoring and tickling, and they’ll take good care of you. Plus, they won’t be the only ones there.”

“I’m sorry if I implied that you wouldn’t be good,” Dawn interrupted the boss to apologize to Tess and Myra, who waved it off. She stared back at Lily and dictated, “I just didn’t think that Lily was going to be gone, that’s all. And what do you mean, they won’t be the only ones there?”

“Well, a senior member of the Tummy Paradise staff always assists with training new employees and helping them adjust to their jobs,” Lily explained. “Let’s go to Lee Room 15, which I’ve got reserved for the entire day, and I’ll bring Betty in. She’ll be your primary trainer.”

“Ooh, Miss Betty?” Myra seemed intrigued. “I don’t think I’ve seen her tickle someone since she got me a while back. Dawn, you’ll be in great hands. Miss Betty’s an excellent tickler, and she’s been here way longer than either of us.”

Myra’s words reassured Dawn, but not as much as she would have hoped, and when the group got close to the session room, Dawn requested an audience with just Lily. The two employees obliged without so much as a comment from their boss, and they waited outside while Dawn and Lily went inside. “Why are you leaving?” Dawn finally let out a few tears.

“Dawn, like I said before, I can’t stay with you throughout your training,” Lily restated. “You’re going to have to have others tickle you, and you’re going to have to tickle others. When you start working for good, you will be tickling strangers and getting tickled by strangers. Of course, there will still be safewords during sessions, and both customers and staff are required to acknowledge them. There are also cameras in the room, monitored by extra Tummy Paradise staff. For today specifically, I have one person dedicated to monitoring this room, and she will enforce my directions in the unlikely event that Myra or Betty goes off-book while I’m gone.”

“But you’re just leaving me to be tickled by Myra, and Betty, I guess, just like that?” Dawn’s voice pitched up slightly. “No one outside of you has tickled me nicely since I got here, and now, you’re just leaving me with them?”

“I guess you have a point,” Lily relented a little. “I’ll stay for an initial mapping of your tummy’s tickle spots, so you can start out with some peace of mind. I’ll make my directions to Betty and Myra very clear before and after the mapping, and you can get a taste of their tickling while I’m in the room. However, after they find out your tickle spots, I will need to go shopping for you. You’ll need several more things, like a bed, before you move in with Cecelia, and I don’t want to risk you going out in public and getting recorded so soon. That’s why I can’t stay the whole day.”

“Okay, I guess that makes sense,” Dawn allowed the compromise, especially since it meant she could have stuff in her apartment without unduly risking tickle slavery again. “That does seem important, and you said earlier that I shouldn’t be going out into public a lot. Okay, this will work.”

“Good,” Lily smiled at her new employee, whose tears had begun to subside. “One more thing before I bring Myra and Tess back in here and get Betty: you need to tell them your hard limits. I can’t go around telling people them; you know them best, and you need to get used to it. They will eventually go into your file for Tummy Paradise, but anyone outside of here will need to hear them from you if you want them to continue being hard limits.” Dawn nodded in affirmation, and Lily opened the door to invite Myra and Tess in. “I’ll tell Betty this when I get her, but I’m going to be staying for a short bit. I just want to make sure we get Dawn’s training started off right, since I’m the only one with experience tickling her so far. I’ll be back in a few minutes with Betty.”

“Perfect!” Myra cheerily stated as Lily left the room. “So, Dawn, are you excited for your first ticklee training? Wait, are you crying? What’s wrong?”

“I was, but I’m fine now,” Dawn wiped the remaining tears from her face. “I thought Lily was leaving just to leave, and… well, you know how I got to Tickle Island.”

“Ah, yes,” Tess gave Dawn a small embrace. “Don’t worry. None of us will treat you badly. You can pick out a safeword, and as a backup, we’ve got universal safewords here. You say ‘Yellow’ and your tickler will slow down, or ‘Red’ and your tickler will stop. We’ll make sure you stay comfortable the whole time. Okay?” Dawn smiled and accepted the extra safety with another nod.

“Great!” Myra stepped back in with her high energy. “Now, Dawn, I don’t know if Lily told you, but all the employees here wear bikinis when they’re working. The T-shirt you wore yesterday was a one-time thing, as far as I know, so you’ll have to change into a bikini. Better to get used to it now than later. If you need, there’s…”

“I’ve got one on under this,” Dawn interrupted the talkative tickler before removing her crop top, revealing the upper part of the swimsuit. She walked over to a big table, sat down, and removed her shoes, socks, and shorts, leaving her in just the bikini. “Lily told me that I’d need to wear one for my training today.”

“Well, doesn’t someone look cute and ticklish?” Myra teasingly commented. “I can’t wait to get started on you. Any preference of where to be bound?”

“Let’s let Lily and Miss Betty get back before we decide on that,” Tess suggested after Dawn paused for half a minute. “I’m sure Dawn wants to be introduced to Miss Betty without being tied up.”

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later, Lily opened the door, followed by the woman who would teach Dawn all about Tummy Paradise.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back