• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 3 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 2

“Here’s how your ticklee training is going to work,” Betty explained after Dawn was tied down on the rack. “You will be tickled for a set amount of time with the training tool. If you need the tickling to slow down, say ‘Yellow’; if you need it to stop immediately, say ‘Red’ or tell us another safeword you want to use.”

“Banana,” Dawn provided the safeword that she had used with Lily.

“Okay, if you need the tickling to stop, say ‘Red’ or ‘Banana’,” Betty added the new safeword in. “Each session, whether it ends via timer or safeword, will be followed by a break of at least the session length. You can tell us if we need to change something about the tickling, if you’re nearing your limit, or even something good about the tickling. Or we can just talk about something random if you want. Every half an hour to forty minutes, we’ll take a break where you get untied so you can stretch, walk around, use the restroom, whatever. Those breaks can be more frequent if needed.

“Now, after the break, we’ll resume your testing. If the timer ended the testing and you’re comfortable, we’ll push the time up. For example, if you passed at two minutes, we could go up to three or four. If you safeword out, we’ll repeat the same time, or less, whichever you’d prefer. All three of us will be watching you closely, and if you start running out of breath or something like that, we’ll end the tickling early, with the same results as the safeword. Did you get all that?”

“I think so,” Dawn replied. “You’re tickling me for X time, and if I need it to stop sooner, I say the safeword. Then I get a break, and the next session is longer if the timer ended the tickles; otherwise, we try again or shorten it. Once in a while, I get up and move around. That about do it for the summary?”

“I think you’re ready,” Betty smiled. “We’ll start with one minute. Myra, since I did the tickle spot test, would you like to start the timed training?”

“Oh, yes, yes, thanks, Miss Betty!” Myra excitedly agreed, even hopping up and down when Dawn smiled at the energy.

“Dawn, where on your belly would you like Myra’s feather to go?” Betty wondered, handing Myra a tool to calm her down. “We’ll save your button for when you’ve had some experience, so pick between a side or one of the zones: top, bottom, left, or right.”

“Hmm, I think I’ll go with the left zone,” Dawn decided after hearing that her favored spot would not be available.

“Perfect!” Myra happily hurried over to that side of the tied-up ticklee. Holding her feather up, she inquired, “Ready to laugh, Dawn?”

“Yep!” Dawn piped up, the energy rubbing off on her.

“Kitchy, kitchy with the fluffy!” Myra teased as the feather made contact with Dawn’s bare skin.

“EHEHEHE IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES MYHYRAHAHA!” The teen lightly laughed as the feathers tickled her torso. Right away, she recognized that this training was going to be different than the testing. She had been getting tickled quite a bit with fingers lately, and the feathers felt weak. Compared to the nails of a skilled tickler, such as Lily or Betty, they could even be described as pathetic. Myra, despite being a trained tickler at Tummy Paradise, was not able to increase the pressure to make feathers as intense as fingers or fingernails. However, she could and did make sure that Dawn would never verbally badmouth the avian tools. The tickler manipulated the feathers admirably, and combined with her verbal teasing, the feathers tickled more than they probably should have. Although they would never produce the breathless laughter that came from Betty’s outie poking, Dawn’s laughter steadily increased in volume as they tickled her for a full minute.

“How was that, Dawn?” Myra removed the ticklee from her internal evaluation of the tools after the timer beeped to signal the end of the first training session.

“It was wonderful!” Dawn responded clearly, with no ill effects from the short feathering.

“That’s great, because as soon as the timer’s done, we’re moving up to two minutes,” Myra joyfully declared. “You did perfect for that first session.”

“I concur,” Betty added softly. “I think that feather training is going to be a great introduction to ticklee training for you.”

“If the rest is anything like what just happened, I definitely…” Dawn started.

BEEP!

“Time for round two!” Myra announced. “And by that, I mean two round minutes!”

“YEHEHES SUHUHURE!” Dawn was already laughing by the time Myra finished her teasy name for the next bout of training. “TWOHOHO GREHEHEAT MIHIHINUHUHUTES!”

“Two perfect minutes,” Myra proudly bounced off the comment.

“TWOHOHOHO AHAMAHAZIHIHING MIHIHINUHUHUTES!” Dawn responded.

“Two awesome minutes!”

“TWOHOHO WOHOHONDERFUHUL MIHINUTES!”

“Two minutes of fluff!”

“TWOHO MIHINUHUTES OHOHOF LAHAHAUGHS!”

“Two min-”

“Two minutes of you two trying to come up with different ways to describe it,” Tess jumped in to interrupt Myra. “I think the happy laughs and the back-and-forth speak for themselves.”

“Aw, c’mon!” Myra pouted as her feather danced closer in on Dawn’s midriff, near the bellybutton edge of the left zone. “Let us have our fun!”

“YEHEHEAH LEHEHET UHUHUHUS TAHAHALK ABOHOHOUT IHIHIHIT!” Dawn added in.

“Yeah, even Dawn want…”

BEEP!

“Oh, well, you can laugh-talk more when we start up again, Dawn,” Myra stated as she removed the feather from the target zone.

“I’m assuming you want a four minute-training next time, Dawn?” Betty brought everyone back to the reason they were all in the session room.

“Yes!” Dawn wiggled slightly, already excited for the next feather tickling.

“Okay, and after this, I’m going to take back over, unless Tess wants a turn,” Betty declared as she reset the timer. Myra began to protest, but she was shut down immediately. “No, no, Myra, don’t complain. Dawn needs a variety of ticklers. You’ll have plenty of chances to tickle her, and you two can talk while I’m tickling. Plus, if she gets through four minutes, we’re going to switch to a different spot. It’ll be no good if we train her perfectly in her left zone and then she goes crazy when someone pokes her above her right hip.” Dawn had to concede the point in theory, although she did not think it would happen in reality. She had enjoyed the right and bottom zone test ticklings from Betty, and she was sure the weaker feather would not drive her insane. Even with this, changing ticklers sounded like a great idea. Feeling how the most experienced tickler of the bunch handled a feather would prepare her perfectly for laughing under anyone’s feathers.

“Four minutes of this feather, coming right up!” Myra proclaimed right after the break timer finished counting down and made its loud noise. “How’s this, Dawn?”

“FLUHUHUFFY!”

“Well, of course it’s fluffy; Tess always gets the fluffy ones,” Myra commented. “She loves them on her tum; you should remember that when she’s your lee for tickler training.”

“GOHOHOHOT IHIHIHIT!” Dawn affirmed.

“Just make sure you move them around to everywhere you can reach,” Myra advised.

“Hey, can we stop talking about tickling me?” Tess broke into the conversation. Dawn looked over to the sole ticklee of the group, seeing that her face had taken on a shade of red. “This is supposed to be Dawn’s ticklee training. I’ll make sure to repeat everything before her tickler training, but seriously.”

“It’s fine for a switch in ticklee training to prepare for tickler training,” Betty innocently defended the instigator. “Why waste the opportunity for her to learn?”

“Yes!” Myra took advantage of the senior tickler’s point. “Ha, Tess! Even Miss Betty wants me to give tips on tickling you!” Tess just blushed.

“IHIHIHILL BEHEHEHE NIHIHICE TOHOHO YOUHUHU!” Dawn promised, attempting to calm down her future ticklee. “AHAHAS LOHOHONG AHAHAS YOUHU LAHAHAUGH!”

“Okay, I’ll laugh,” Tess shyly shrugged. “Probably as much as you are right now.”

“Yep, that’s right; you’re a laughy lee, aren’t you?” Myra immediately redirected her teasing back to Dawn, who felt her face heat up slightly. “Sorry, a laughy and blushy lee. I should have known from the nice, happy squeals earlier.”

Unfortunately, the Tess teasing took up most of the four minutes, and before Dawn could formulate a response, the timer ended the session. Setting the timer down, Betty brushed Myra away and addressed her trainee, “Dawn, looks like you passed the initial left zone training with flying colors. Great job! Would you like to continue with another area?”

“Yes, but I’d like to stretch a little, if that’s alright,” Dawn felt a slight soreness in her neck after twisting rapidly to face Betty and Tess in the last session.

“Okay, let’s get you up,” Betty immediately went to the trainee’s wrists and began releasing them. Tess and Myra each freed an ankle, and, still relatively energetic, Dawn stood up on her own. “Did we do something wrong to your neck?” the experienced employee wondered when the teen began twisting her head around.

“Not you, me,” Dawn replied. “I wanted to see both you and Tess when you were talking during that last bit, and I think I turned too quick.”

“Oh, sorry, Dawn,” Tess apologized. “I probably shouldn’t have backed away so far. I’ll stay closer to you next time so that you won’t be twisting so hard.”

“I’m sorry, too,” Betty added. “I’ll also put myself in a better position in case you turn to look at me.”

“It’s alright; neither of you did anything wrong,” Dawn stated before Myra could jump on the apology tour. “It was just a natural reaction, and I’m better now. Just needed to stretch a little.” She laid back down on the rack and addressed the three, “So, I think Betty was going to be my next tickler?”

“Yes, unless Tess wants to go for it,” Betty’s words made it clear to Dawn that she was unaware of Tess’s job. Apparently, Tess realized this, too, and after securing Dawn’s right ankle, she went up and whispered something in Betty’s ear. “Oh, sorry. Lily neglected to tell me that. I won’t ask you anymore.” With Myra having secured the leftover limb during this whisper, Betty looked down over the bound ticklee. “Okay, Dawn, time for me to train you with feathers. You’re already good on the left zone, so which would you prefer I go with: top, bottom, or right? Or would you prefer for me to focus on one of your sides?”

Dawn briefly considered before deciding, “Let’s keep going clockwise with the bottom zone. I want to see how much I can stand down there.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back