• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 5 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 4

“If you don’t have anything else, let’s get started,” Betty announced, raising the feather. Dawn just looked up, smiled, and watched the tickle tool come down onto her tummy.

“IHIHIHITS SOHOHO TIHIHICKLEHEEE!” Dawn let out a squeal at the end as Betty dragged the feather slightly closer to her navel. Instead of starting at the extremely sensitive outie, the professional tickler began roughly halfway between the bellybutton and the left side.

“Worried that I’m going to get your tickle button?” Betty teasingly questioned, sliding the feather towards the spot and earning herself a louder squeak. “You should be; I’ve only got a minute to tickle everywhere here.”

“AHAHAHA IHIAHAHAHA EHEHAHAHA!” Dawn squealed and attempted to squirm as the feather rapidly slid over her center zone. Apparently, Betty wanted to cover the entirety of the target area, and she quickly pulled the fluffy tool over the bellybutton, all the way over to Dawn’s bare right side. The actual contact with her most ticklish spot was very brief, but the overwhelming sensation stayed with the ticklee for longer, and she did not speak for several seconds. By the time she recovered, the feather was on its way back, and she only got out, “WAI!” before it contacted her hypersensitive outie yet again. “EHEHAHAHA!” Dawn’s laughter returned to squeals, and she attempted to buck her bare bellybutton away from the tickly feather.

Despite the tool overwhelming her ability to speak normally, the ticklee had no desire to say the safeword and stop the tickles. She still enjoyed the feel of the feather, even on such a sensitive spot as her button. It felt very similar to the makeup brushes that Lily had used, and just like that time, she was unable to speak full words. Before Dawn fully recovered from the outie strokes, she heard the timer beep, and Betty removed the feather from her stomach.

“So, Dawn, how was that?” the tickler wondered.

“It felt really nice, just a bit more tickly,” Dawn admitted. “But I never thought about having you stop.”

“Good, I noticed that you seemed to be a bit less coherent than in previous training,” Betty noted. “If you ever need someone to stop and you can’t say the safeword because you’re laughing too hard, just hit the back of your hand on the rack. Someone will always be watching, and they’ll stop the tickling.”

“Okay,” Dawn accepted the nonverbal safety backup. “I think the longer time will be fun, though, especially with how good that was. Lily tested something soft on me when I first tried out with her, and I loved that just as much as this.”

“Perfect,” Betty stated, and a few seconds later, the timer beeped again. “Ready for two minutes?” Dawn smiled and nodded.

“AHAHAHAHA THAHAHATS MY SIHIHIDE!” Dawn identified the first spot Betty decided to target. However, the senior employee did not respond; apparently, she was back to being a silent tickler. Soon enough, the feather slid to the right, going just past Dawn’s bellybutton before settling down. Loving the new tickle spot, the ticklee made sure she used her now louder words to praise the tickles, once she recovered from the navel touch.

When the feather moved again, it went on top of the outie and stayed, flicking around on the surface. Dawn’s laughter went wordless, and her head pushed back into the rack pillow. Throughout the bellybutton tickles, she just looked up, laughing as hard as she could. However, she paid special attention to her hands, making sure to not hit them on the rack; the button feathering may have tickled a ton, but it was wonderful. Following what felt like much more than two minutes of pure navel tickling, Betty moved back towards Dawn’s left side, getting a decent distance away from the hypersensitive outie. The tickling concluded with a short trip over the navel, and the tickler worked the feather over the right side until the timer beeped to end the session.

“Still feeling good?” Betty inquired as Tess gave Dawn some water.

“Are you kidding? I love this!” Dawn exclaimed, having recovered her energy essentially instantly once the tickling ceased. “I can’t wait until you start up again!”

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Myra proclaimed, coming over and holding her palm out near Dawn’s for a high-five. The rack-bound trainee opened her hand, and she received the happy slap. “Yes! Getting your most ticklish spots tickled is the best!”

“Yeah!” Dawn opened her mouth in a wide smile. She looked up to Myra, who was smiling as wide as her, and then to Betty and Tess. The latter two women looked somewhat astonished by the outburst, although Tess was attempting to restrain a smile. Looking more at the pure ticklee, Dawn noticed that her agreeable smile got wider and wider in the next few seconds.

“So, I take it you won’t have any problem with trying a four-minute session when the timer goes off?” Betty asked after collecting herself.

“Let’s do it!” Dawn instantly accepted, although Tess’s calmer attitude had already begun to tame her visible expressions of excitement.

“Very well, Dawn,” Betty declared, and once the timer beeped, her feather lowered back down to the bare belly. At the first contact, Dawn surrendered herself to laughter. She only offered a few positive comments on the tickling before the tickler decided to go for the kill and targeted her outie. Squealing loudly, Dawn’s actions betrayed her true feelings as she tried to shake free of the bellybutton tickling. She kept just enough of her mind to avoid slapping the table and stopping the feather stroking, but everything else was lost to hysterics. Betty spent a long while on the navel before moving to a less sensitive area, working over each side and the standard stomach areas of the center zone thoroughly. In fact, she even removed the feather from the torso when switching halves, making Dawn believe she was going to entirely avoid the tickle button for the remainder of the session.

However, this ended up being a ruse, because with time somehow still left on the clock, the senior tickler flicked her feather on the outie again. Dawn howled as the soft tool stroked every single surface of the hyper-sensitive spot. Shocked that Betty could and would thoroughly target her bellybutton a second time during the training, Dawn had no energy left to resist letting out any and all laughter inside of her. She enjoyed the feather tickles on her navel, but her screams were much louder than before, until they got hoarse. Shortly after that happened, the timer mercifully beeped, and Betty removed the supposedly weak tool.

“So, still like feathers?” the experienced tickler wondered.

Dawn got some water to drink from Tess before croaking out, “Yes… absolutely.”

“Wonderful!” Betty happily replied, appearing genuinely thrilled that Dawn enjoyed her tickling. “That’ll get marked down as one of your favorite tools, assuming you continue enjoying them. I really hope you do; it’s so fun to see what a good tickler can do with a single feather. Anyways, let’s get you up. You’re going to need a break before Myra gets to work on you.”

Myra’s turn came after several breathing exercises, with Dawn consuming a full bottle of water during the breaks in there. “Okay, Dawn, we’re going to have so much fun!” the switch announced once the trainee was tied back up. “I’m gonna tickle your middle zone, and you’re gonna laugh, and it’ll just be perfect all around. Remember, if you need to safeword and can’t talk, hit the table, and I’ll stop. Ready to laugh now?”

“Yep!” Dawn limited her volume, keeping her voice ready for a good tickling. “AHAHAHAHA MYAHAHAHA!” Unlike Betty, Myra seemed interested in getting the best spot first, and she began with the tickle button. Dawn’s starting energy provided her with the ability to half-pronounce her tickler’s name, but it went away quick. As Myra teased her about having such a ticklish navel, and later rest of her middle, Dawn could not speak up in approval. Roughly half of the minute was spent on her bare bellybutton, and the ticklee never recovered while Myra explored the rest of her assigned area.

“So, how was the middle zone? Good? Bad? Exhausting?” Myra shot questions at Dawn.

“Good,” Dawn finally got a word in after just three options. “I liked it.”

“Great to hear!” Myra excitedly responded. “I liked it, too. By the way, what did you think about how long I tickled your bellybutton? I know it’s super sensitive, so I was wondering, do you want me to keep working on it for the majority, or do you want it less, or…”

“As the tickler, Myra, that’s all up to you,” Betty interrupted. “Dawn can’t be in full control of her training, or it wouldn’t be as effective. She can only give us specific technique advice when she has to safeword out of a tickling. Otherwise, we only let her control total time. Real ticklers won’t discuss their strategy with ticklees all that often; I’m sure you’ve experienced that. They go with whatever feels right. That’s what you are to do.”

“Okay, I guess,” Myra accepted before turning back to Dawn. “I’ll keep doing my own thing unless you need to safeword. But if you can’t take something, you safeword and then let me know. Got it?” Dawn nodded as the timer beeped again. “Okay, two minutes! Let’s have some more fun!”

Myra’s constant tickler’s giggles left no doubt about her current attitude. This session started at the very top, bordering on where Dawn’s ribs would protrude out to if they went that far. As the seconds counted down, the feather wiggled intently and moved downwards towards the hip area. However, with two minutes on the timer, they went very slowly, and a significant amount of time around the one-minute mark was spent with the feather touching Dawn’s bellybutton. The ticklee and tickler talked for a majority of the first minute, Myra teasing Dawn about how much the feather must tickle and Dawn acknowledging it happily.

As could be expected from previous ticklings, the final seconds of the first minute and all of the second minute were Myra’s time to shine. Exhausted from how long the feather made contact with her most ticklish spot and feeling the aftereffects for the rest of the session, Dawn did not offer further commentary as the tool tickled down to her hip level. She did feel up to speaking as the feather tickled near her bikini bottoms, but opted not to, instead saving her voice for the inevitable questioning following the training session.

“So, Dawn, what’d you think this time? Pretty ticklish, eh?” Myra happily inquired.

“Yes, definitely, and you’re great with that feather,” Dawn immediately offered, her words clearer from not talking and laughing at the same time. “I can’t wait until we get up to four minutes. That’s going to be so fun.”

“You’d better bet it is!” Myra exclaimed, seemingly overjoyed at the fact that Dawn was excited for the final middle zone training. “I’ll have two hundred and forty seconds to deal with that whole area. Just think of how much it’s going to tickle, and how great that’s going to be!” One thing was certain: Dawn could not deny her tickler’s enthusiasm. Plus, with how much emphasis Myra was putting on them both having fun, the ticklee happily looked forward to the four minutes of pure laughter and joy. Dawn watched Myra hop around, twirling the feather, as she awaited the conclusion of the break, and the two minutes flew by.

The four-minute middle zone training could have been described as a sadistic torture session, especially with how ticklish Dawn’s bellybutton was, if looked at without context. Fortunately, Dawn’s outie’s super sensitivity was a source of fun, not torture, so happiness dominated her feelings. Once again, Myra began at the tickle button, and throughout the session, she seemed determined to tickle it more than Betty had during the four-minute center zone training. The tickler opted to use a zig-zag pattern to cover the entirety of the middle zone, although there was a clear focus on Dawn’s navel. When she went away from that reliable spot, the pattern was executed with quick vertical and slow horizontal motion. However, once the feather so much as touched the edge of the tickle button, the vertical movement slowed down to millimeters for each full horizontal swipe.

Dawn estimated that just over half of the time was spent with the tool working on some part of her outie. This was despite it covering much less than a third of the vertical portion of her middle zone, even when accounting for the whole feather width. Since so much time was spent on her most ticklish spot, and because that time started at the very beginning, the ticklee never really spoke coherently. She threw in the odd extra-loud or high-pitched squeal, but no clear words came out of her mouth. Myra was the opposite: teasing Dawn each and every second about how ticklish she was. In accordance with the tickle targets, whenever the feather was around her tickle button, Myra identified the spot as such, and all her teases focused on the elevated center of Dawn’s sensitivity. Despite all the tickling and the incessant teasing coming from her tickler, the teen loved the entirety of the session, and her laughter, hand motions, and body motions outside the ticklish tummy, which instinctively wanted to escape the feather, reflected that.

“Four minutes with the feather didn’t seem too bad from what I saw; is that correct?” Tess was surprisingly the one to ask about the end of the middle zone training, once the ticklee had been released from the rack.

“Nope, not bad at all,” Dawn declared as she sipped some cold water. Betty was by her, monitoring her liquid intake, but the ticklee had received enough strict supervision to not inhale the whole bottle at once.

“In that case, the bellybutton training should start out well, at the very least,” Tess dictated, denying Myra a chance to ramble. “That’s basically what I had when I first started. I’ve got pretty consistent sensitivity, so I liked the first sets of training on each spot. Your bellybutton’s been tickled enough in the last two sets that a minute should be easy, two minutes will at least be okay, and the four minutes will really depend on how you react to the first two sets. I think you’ll be good, though.”

“Thanks!” Dawn, although surprised by how much Tess offered there, set the water down and sat cross-legged on the floor. “I think it’ll be fun, and I’m going to do what I can to make it so.” Tess went back to just smiling at this, and before Myra could interject with advice of her own, Betty began another round of breathing exercises.

Dawn really needed the break, and she took some extra time off before she allowed the three to restrain her back on the rack for bellybutton feather training.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back