• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 6 (F/F, bellybutton)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 5

“Okay, Dawn, like Tess said and like I’ve said before, the next training will all be on that bellybutton of yours,” Betty announced. “I’m going to be tickling you, and as we’ve drilled into your head so far, slap the table or say the safeword ‘Red’ or ‘Banana’ if you need it to stop. Or ‘Yellow’ if you just need me to slow down. Ready?”

The ticklee nodded, and the feather tip teased the bottom edge of her outie to begin the button training. “OHOHOHOHO IHIHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHA!” In the entire minute, that one word was all that Dawn was able to get out; the remainder was pure laughter, broken up occasionally by squeals. Unlike Myra, Betty did not seem as obsessed with getting crazy reactions, despite the loud laughter that she did elicit from Dawn. She restrained herself to only use the tip of the feather for the whole minute, moving the smallest part of the soft tool all around the bare button.

That noted, what Betty lacked in tickle tool variation she made up for in anticipation. The tickler began by slowly circling the feather tip on the bottom edge of the bellybutton, and as the long minute progressed, the tool made its way up the surface towards the top knot. Although she was laughing pretty hysterically the entire time, Dawn’s mind did become active as she realized what her tickler was doing. Guessing that it was the spot where all her outie’s nerves converged, Dawn figured that the knot was the most sensitive part of her bellybutton. However, no one had ever attempted to confirm that. It made perfect sense that a highly experienced tickler would focus on finding out the most sensitive points of an already crazily ticklish outie, and Betty filled that role perfectly. Dawn really had no clue if her laughter was getting any louder as the feather tip made its way up in the short time, but she felt the difference on her navel. When the tip reached the top, she definitely recognized how much more ticklish it was than the starting point, and Betty may have, too, because she stayed there until the timer beeped a few seconds later.

“How was your first minute of bellybutton feather training?” Betty wondered after taking the feather away.

“Fine,” Dawn said before taking a sip of water. “And fun. Definitely good.”

“Let’s double the break; that was a pretty sensitive spot,” Betty decided after Dawn took sips of water following every couple of words she spoke. “You’ll get two minutes here. But since you enjoyed it, I presume that you’d be fine with going for two minutes of training next?”

“Yes,” Dawn affirmed before drinking more water from Tess.

The two-minute break was spent in silence, giving Dawn the impression that Betty did not want her to talk more than absolutely necessary. Even Myra was quiet, although a quick glance over to the switch revealed that she was fidgeting due to the semi-forced silence. Tess and Betty seemed content to wait the two minutes out in peace, and they just traded glances and looked Dawn over.

When the break was over, Betty and her feather loomed over Dawn once again. “Two minutes of bellybutton training starts now!” the tickler proclaimed before moving the feather down to the top of the knot. Almost immediately, Dawn broke into a howl. The feather tip tickling only lasted a second before Betty turned it on its side to utilize more of the tool. Instead of just the barest bit of the feather, Dawn now had to endure a little less than an inch of soft tickly feeling as a solid edge became her tickler’s weapon. Although the new feather utilization increased the amount of skin being tickled, it did not change the laughter that much. Dawn was already laughing as hard as she could, so the addition of slightly more skin could not noticeably increase her volume. Betty tickled the entirety of the navel during the two minutes of training, but apart from when she focused the feather horizontally instead of vertically, Dawn never really noticed any changes in ticklishness. Eventually, the feather became a comfortingly constant sensation, and the ticklee allowed herself to relax and enjoy it.

Following the middle session, Betty once again queried Dawn on how she was feeling. “I’m good,” Dawn stated before going to the water. “Four minutes will… be a good break.” The pause in the relatively short sentence emphasized its message better than Dawn could ever do verbally, and Betty nodded to confirm that her earlier extension would apply again. This time, Myra could not keep quiet: she needed to talk to someone for the four-minute break. While Tess provided Dawn with sips of water, Myra pulled Betty away, and Dawn smiled at the interaction, then focused on recovering for the final bellybutton feathering.

The four minutes came and went, and while Dawn was still tired, she was excited to see what Betty had planned for the last ticklish training of the set. Wielding the feather in an odd two-handed grip, the tickler lowered it down to the waiting navel. She lightly pressed the soft surface onto the top of the outie, covering the entire top and a slight bit of the circle around it, and began sliding it ever so slightly. Although she had doubted the purpose of the double grip, Dawn immediately realized why Betty had taken it. The soft quill pressed into her tickle button and elicited a quick howl as it grazed the exposed surface. Betty continued with this method for a short bit, moving the feather down the outie towards the upper zone, then over in the direction of the right zone, bottom zone, and left zone in that order. All the while, the feather pressed against a small portion of the tickle button, and the tickler kept it in just enough motion that it constantly stimulated the ticklee’s nerves.

The tool eventually returned to the top knot, and Betty’s hands moved in, pressing the feathery softness against more of the tickle button. It restarted its tickling trip, and Dawn felt like she was laughing harder as more of her navel was consistently targeted. When Betty was satisfied with this, she did another round, focusing more of the tool on the outie’s surface. She continued the pattern until essentially the entirety of the protruding bellybutton was touching the feather. At this point, Betty stared at Dawn, a kind smile on her face, and then started tickling. When the tickler’s fingers began to shake the edges of the feather, she effectively vibrated the entire navel with it, and Dawn howled as nearly every part of her most ticklish spot was covered in a feathery sensation. The ticklee loved it, and she loved even more that Betty continued this tickling until the timer beeped to unfortunately end the session.

When the feather was removed, Dawn’s laughing energy, propped up by the fun tickling, vanished, and she was so exhausted that she closed her eyes. The three Tummy Paradise employees unbound her, and while Tess retrieved some water and an energy bar for her, Myra and Betty helped her lean up against a cushion. Even after eating the bar and drinking a full glass of water, Dawn remained tired, but she got down to the floor to work on the breathing exercises Betty had prepared.

After going through a full round of exercises, Betty inquired, “Dawn, what would you think about another round of feather training, going up to five minutes, starting again with your sides?”

In her heart, Dawn wanted so much to do that, but her body was still tired. “I would if I could,” she replied reluctantly. “I think I’m too exhausted for more tickle training right now.”

“No problem, we’ve probably pushed you a lot more than you’re used to,” Betty eased any fears that Dawn could have had about not continuing her training. “No need to go further today if you’re not feeling up to it. Plus, this training is about increasing your endurance, and I think we’ve accomplished that well enough for one day. You can close your eyes and rest for a few minutes. Then we’ll do some stretches, and I’ll go over what we did, just to make sure you didn’t miss anything.”

Dawn gratefully accepted the opportunity to cool down, and she felt great during the stretching when it came time. Betty did as she had promised in the morning and reviewed the different belly zones, as Tummy Paradise defined them. While doing so, she also gave Dawn tidbits of information on her theories about how the sensitivity of each stomach zone related to other areas of the body’s ticklishness. She then took time to explain side-to-side, up-and-down, and spot sensitivity to Dawn, and, as she was no longer being tickled, the new trainee finally grasped these concepts. Following this, the group did some more stretching and breathing exercises until Lily came in and retrieved Dawn. The boss took both the new trainee and Betty back to her office.

“Before I leave with Dawn, I wanted to make sure that you two can get her ride arranged for tomorrow,” Lily announced, pulling out Dawn’s phone from her desk.

“Yes, I’ll need a way to contact you,” Betty realized, turning to her new trainee. “Dawn, is it alright for me to put my contact information in your phone and yours in mine?”

“Of course,” Dawn took her phone and immediately handed it to Betty.

“There we go,” the senior tickler proclaimed after sending herself a quick text from Dawn’s phone. “As for me picking you up tomorrow, I was planning to be at Peak Pokers around 7:30. Will that work?”

“Sure, I’ll be ready whenever you need me to be,” Dawn accepted. “Should I wait outside for you? From when we visited, it’s just one big building.”

“No, I’ll give you a call when I’m close, about two minutes out,” Betty dictated. “You can come outside then, but before that, it’d probably be best if you waited inside. Will that work for you?”

“I’ll have my phone out, and I’ll be ready well before 7:30,” Dawn promised.

“Perfect,” Betty smiled. “Thanks so much for letting me tickle you today; it was a lot of fun for me, and I hope you, too. I’m looking forward to tomorrow. See you in the morning.”

“I had fun, and I’ll see you then,” Dawn returned the smile, and Betty departed.

“So, still want to wear a bikini and keep training for a job here?” Lily wondered when the trainer was gone.

“Absolutely, I want to keep going,” Dawn declared, no longer caring about the clothing. “Today’s sessions were tons of fun, and I think more training is going to be great, especially since I’ll get to be the tickler at some point.”

“That might come soon; I think switches normally alternate training types each day,” Lily notified her. “Betty will ultimately be deciding it, but I’m guessing that tomorrow will be tickler training.”

“Oh, that sounds even more fun!” Dawn stated excitedly. “I’ll get to practice what I felt right away. I can’t wait!”

“I’m glad that you’re enjoying your training so far,” Lily announced. “But for now, how about we head home and get your things so you can move in with Cecelia?”

“Okay!” Dawn started to calm down, and the two left for Lily’s home.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 7

Last edited:
Dawn as a tickler, can't wait to see that! Good job!

Dawn will definitely get her turn as a tickler soon. However, she is more of a lee-leaning switch, so in general, she will be getting tickled more than she tickles others.

Glad you are enjoying the story, and thanks for the comment!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back