• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 8 (F/F, belly, bellybutton)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. Just as a reminder, there will be a long timeskip between this part and the first part of Chapter 8.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 7

The next morning, Dawn’s phone woke her up at 6:00. Cecelia was also just getting up, and the two went about their morning routines. By slightly after 6:45, Dawn was ready for work. She wore a crop top and shorts over the required bikini, still uncomfortable with just the super revealing clothing outside of Tummy Paradise. At around 7:00, Cecelia headed out of the apartment, leaving Dawn alone with plenty of time to spare. Dawn picked up her book and read until 7:15, when she headed downstairs to get ready to meet Betty.

“Jessica, I was hoping to catch you today; do you have a minute?” Olga greeted Dawn, who initially forgot that her name was supposed to be Jessica, after she got into the lobby.

“Oh, yes,” Dawn let herself get guided into the nearby office.

“So, we forgot to talk about when and how I’ll be tickling you until you can repay your rent,” Olga reminded her renter, who nodded along. “We agreed on two times a week, and I think that Monday and Thursday at 7 pm will be ideal. We can wait until next week to start, though, so you can get adjusted.”

“Okay, sounds good, I’ll put it on here,” Dawn agreed, entering the event into her phone calendar.

“Perfect; I’ll see you on Monday,” Olga smiled. “Enjoy your day at work.”

Dawn thanked Olga before returning to the lobby and reading. Just before 7:30, Betty called her, and Dawn hurried out and slipped into the T cart. “Good morning, Betty,” she greeted her trainer.

“Good morning, Dawn,” Betty responded in kind as she pulled out of Peak Pokers. “Are you looking forward to starting tickler training today?”

“Yes, absolutely!” Dawn was eager to give back after getting tickled for most of her first day.

“Awesome,” Betty replied. “You’ll be tickling Tess and me to start out with, and maybe later, we’ll get Myra under your fingers.”

“Wait, I thought you were a tickler?” Dawn questioned.

“I am, but because we both have outies, I’m making an exception,” Betty dictated. “Usually, a dedicated ticklee employee with an outie helps out with training, because every tickler needs to learn how to tickle them. In that case, the tickler trainer demonstrates on the outie before the trainee practices. However, with you, I can demonstrate on your outie, and you can practice what I teach you on mine. It’s kind of a fun way to train the few people who actually have outies that work at Tummy Paradise.”

“Oh, okay, I’m sure I’ll like getting you back,” Dawn smiled. “So, are we going to be doing anything other than feather and finger tickle training today? That’s what we did yesterday, so I just assumed…”

“Not as far as tickling, and I only have one finger-tickling training planned for you,” Betty proclaimed. “Other than that, I want to exclusively focus on feathers, since you got a lot of tickling with them yesterday. We will do some finger exercises to make sure they don’t cramp up when you’re tickling someone, but that will be in between the actual tickle trainings. You’ll need a decent amount of practice with the finger exercises before you get started on using them in prolonged tickler training. But enough with our outlook for the day. How was your first night in your apartment?”

“Pretty good overall,” Dawn stated, and the two lapsed into regular conversation on the way to Tummy Paradise.

When the two arrived at work, they immediately headed to a ticklee room. “Change into your bikini and wait here; I’ll go get Tess,” Betty instructed. A few minutes later, the trainer returned, although Tess was not with her.

“How did you sleep last night, Dawn?” Lily questioned with a wide smile on her face.

“It was fine, once I got to sleep,” Dawn summarized, and before Lily could inquire further, she added, “I feel good and rested today.”

“Great!” Lily responded before turning to Betty. “So, are we ready to start?”

“Yes, I suppose,” Betty reluctantly affirmed. “Dawn, I was going to have you start by tickling Tess, but I unfortunately ran into Lily. She insisted that you tickle my outie first, and she wanted to watch.”

“This is going to be great,” Lily jumped in. “Betty, did I tell you that I had Dawn tickle me before she tickled anyone here?”

“You did.”

“Dawn, did you know that Betty hardly gets tickled at all, even outside of work?” Lily gave a reason for her earlier excitement.

“Not for sure, but I figured,” Dawn was suddenly more interested in tickling an unenthusiastic Betty.

“Well, you’ll get to see it firsthand here,” Lily declared before instructing her senior employee to get on the table. Once Betty had been restrained by the push of a button, the owner headed over and grabbed a feather. “Dawn, if I remember right, you tested with feathers yesterday?” Dawn nodded, and Lily handed her the soft tool. “Have fun, and remember, it’s your first day. Perfection isn’t the goal; getting practice tickling an outie is. She’ll have the standard safewords: ‘Red’ for stop and ‘Yellow’ for slow down.”

“Okay!” Dawn loomed over Betty. “So, Betty, you saw how ticklish my outie was yesterday. How’s yours?”

“Hehe,” Betty began giggling when the feather tip brushed her bellybutton. “It’s hehe nohohot sohohoho tickli- hehehehe ticklish.”

“Really?” Dawn’s voice pitched down. “I thought it’d be a really good spot.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Lily reassured her newest employee. “Betty’s not so ticklish on her tummy, but you should be happy that you’re getting to tickle her at all. That’s the real prize of training with her. Also, because she doesn’t get tickled very often, you’ll need to pay more attention to her, even though she won’t be laughing as hard. It’ll be good training for ticklees with less stamina.”

“Oh, okay,” Dawn transitioned to using the side of the feather to brush the outie. To make it more fun for herself, she added in some teasing. “Tickle, tickle, Betty! I know you’re ticklish, and I’m gonna get your bellybutton. It’s just sticking out, like a perfect tickle target.”

“Reheheally?” Betty giggled out in disbelief. “I didn’t thihihink yohohou’d hehehehe tease. Hehe. Good job.”

“I thought it’d be fun teasing you on such a perfect tickle spot,” Dawn announced, although she was also somewhat in disbelief at her choice of words. For her entire life, her outie had been a source of self-consternation, and now she was calling Betty’s similarly shaped bellybutton a perfect tickle target. After looking at the protruding button once more, Dawn’s brain pushed more teasy words out of her mouth. “Gonna get your outie, Betty!” She finally brushed off her concerns; her navel had been a source of ticklish fun ever since she met Lily. There was no reason that someone else’s outie should be any different. Plus, finally getting a chance to observe an outie from a tickler’s perspective, Dawn saw that Betty’s navel was indeed shaped perfectly to be a target.

“Ohohokay, Dahahaawn hehehehe, stahahap,” Betty finally began begging shortly after the tickler considered covering the outie’s knot with the feather.

Dawn looked to Lily for guidance, since the ticklee had not used the safeword, but she did appear somewhat exhausted. “Yes, stop,” the boss instructed, and Dawn did so. “Hey, Betty?” the owner addressed her senior tickler. “Say ‘Red’ next time.”

“Oh, right,” Betty breathed in heavily. “Forgot that for a minute. Sorry, Dawn, that must have confused you. I’ll be clearer next time. So, how’d you like tickling my bellybutton?”

“It was fun,” Dawn allowed. “I tried to use the techniques you used on my bellybutton yesterday.”

“That you did, and you were doing pretty good,” Betty confirmed her recognition of the feather manipulations. “I just needed a break. Wait a few more minutes, and then you can keep going. One tip for using the edge of the feather: press it in a little more. It tickled, but it could have been worse. That said, it was great for a first-time outie ler.”

“Okay, I’ll try that,” Dawn took in the advice.

“So, what all do you have planned for the day?” Lily wondered, sitting down next to Betty on the table.

“Well, after we get done with this outie testing, we’ll get to my plans,” the trainer declared. “I’m going to have Dawn lightly tickle-test Tess’s tummy. I think you said she’d already tickled Tess, but I want her to work through each of the zones. Then, we’ll start working on feather techniques, with finger-stretching breaks in between. Maybe later, we’ll bring Myra in here to be tickled, but at least for most of the day, it’ll be Dawn, Tess, and me.”

“Sounds like a fun day,” Lily replied, and Dawn smiled, looking forward to tickling Tess again. “So, Betty, you ready to laugh some more?”

The ticklee took a few deep breaths before sighing, “Okay. Get me good again, Dawn.”

“With pleasure,” Dawn twirled the feather and pressed the edge into Betty’s outie. Immediately, the giggling returned, and the tickler began to slide the feather around the ticklish spot. “How’s this? A little more tickly than before? Sure sounds like it!”

“Yehehehep,” Betty squeaked.

“Awesome!” Dawn exclaimed, happy that she was already making progress. After a short time tickling with the edge of the feather, she decided to move onto the final method Betty had used on her navel. She pressed the tool onto the bellybutton’s surface and began shaking it back and forth. As expected, this tickled more, and the ticklee had to use her safeword before Dawn got too into the tickling. Following another break, the tickle testing resumed with more of the feather pressing, albeit with less intense shaking to help the ticklee last longer, and Dawn managed to get most of the outie covered before Betty safe worded again.

“Okay, I think Betty’s had enough for now,” Lily announced when the trainer called for her third break. “Let’s get her untied. I’m sure you’ll get a chance to tickle her later.”

“Yes, I’ll have you train by tickling me again in the afternoon,” Betty promised, rubbing her wrists after being unbound. “For now, though, I’ll go get Tess. She should enjoy your tickling much more than I have.”

The two senior employees of Tummy Paradise soon headed out of the room, leaving Dawn inside. A short bit later, Tess jumped into the room, followed by a finger-wiggling Betty. The tickler poked Tess’s bare sides, causing a squeal and leap towards the tickle table. “Hey, Dawn EEP!” the ticklee managed to greet the trainee before another side poke interrupted her concentration. “Betty, please, no more until I’m tied down!”

“Alright, I can accept that,” Betty seemed much happier now that she was back in a tickler’s role. “Let’s start you on the table.”

“Good morning, Tess,” Dawn greeted the ticklee as she laid down on the table.

“Morning,” Tess responded calmly as she stretched out. “Looking forward to having me at your mercy?”

“Definitely,” Dawn’s demeanor was much more relaxed without Myra bringing up the collective energy of the room. “I’ve been looking forward to it ever since the last time I got you.”

“Well, before you actually tickle her, I want you both to know what we’re doing,” Betty opened up a drawer and pulled out a washable marker. “Dawn’s going to be tickling each of the zones on your tummy, Tess. To make it easier, I’m going to mark them all.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOKAHAHAY!” Tess broke into laughter as Betty pressed the pen into the edge of her side. “IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Yes, it does,” the trainer noted. “Dawn, you’ll find that a lot of common things, like pens, can tickle if used properly.” She smirked before adding, “Or, in this case, if the marker was made to tickle and write at the same time.”

“Really? You can make markers that tickle?” Dawn was astonished.

“Absolutely,” Betty responded as she began drawing a line below Tess’s innie navel. “Tickle Island makes a ton of household items that can tickle if you use them right. We’ll go over some of them as we train, and you’ll be able to feel how effective they are.”

“Cool,” Dawn stated. She watched Betty draw six straight lines on the ticklee’s midsection, along with a circle on the outside of her bellybutton.

“We’re going to wait until that has a chance to dry, and then you’ll start tickling her,” Betty explained. Then she began pointing at areas to indicate them. “Just as a reminder, the zones are left, middle, right, top, center, and bottom. You also have what I usually refer to as spots: the left side, the bellybutton, and the right side. Ticklishness can vary in a few different ways, in my experience. You’ve got people like you, who are spot ticklees. I usually define that as extra sensitive in one or both sides, the bellybutton, or the rest of the belly. If someone’s stomach gets more or less ticklish as you go left to right, I call that side-to-side variation. Up-to-down variation is essentially what it implies; they get more or less ticklish as you go from the top of their tummy to the bottom.”

“Okay,” Dawn recalled the concepts from the prior day.

“And with that, I think the marker’s had enough time to settle in,” Betty declared. “If not, don’t worry; it’s washable. Let’s start with her left side. Use your nails to lightly tickle and test the sensitivity there.”

“YEHEHEHES DAHAHAWN!” Tess immediately praised her tickler through laughter. Dawn smiled back, enjoying the start to the other wonderful side of her Tummy Paradise switch training.

Next Chapter
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back