• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 2 (FF/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 8 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 1

On a normal day, Betty would have just dropped Dawn off at Peak Pokers, but since it was Wednesday, she parked, and the two walked into the apartment complex together. Although Betty adamantly refused gas money for taking Dawn to work every day, the switch decided that she wanted to offer some form of compensation for her trainer’s time. The senior tickler had continually pointed out that Dawn’s place was essentially on her way to work and that the daily trips did not really cost her time or money, but Dawn was persistent. Eventually, Betty acquiesced to being repaid without any money, and the two formed a ticklish payment plan. Every Wednesday after work, Betty would come into Peak Pokers’ so-called ‘fun lobby’, essentially a giant room for free tickle sessions, and tickle Dawn for half an hour. To differentiate from their Tummy Paradise jobs, Dawn agreed to let Betty tickle anywhere she desired, although Dawn could still refuse any spot if it became uncomfortable.

“Hi, Cecelia!” Dawn greeted her roommate as she entered the fun lobby.

“Hey, Jessica,” Cecelia happily responded with Dawn’s fake name. “Ready to laugh?”

Of course, Betty was not the only person who regularly tickled Dawn. Within their first week as roommates, Dawn and Cecelia had essentially come to an agreement regarding tickling in their apartment. Dawn loved being tickled, and Cecelia loved tickling her, and the natural result was nightly tickle sessions. They were five minutes minimum, but if Cecelia had gone to the store or something that required extra payment, the two would agree to extend it an appropriate amount. Within a few weeks, the tickler of the pair eagerly anticipated having Dawn under her fingers, and she began getting impatient when Dawn started letting Betty tickle her on Wednesdays. The situation was quickly resolved when the former tickle slave brought her roommate down to the fun lobby and explained what was happening to both ticklers, and Betty was more than happy to let Cecelia join her for the midweek ticklings. Since Cecelia became a part of the sessions, she and Betty had alternated choosing bondage every week, so they could both be satisfied with how Dawn was tied. The ticklee of the trio was fine with this, and she had looked forward to her sessions with the pair of ticklers every Wednesday for the past two years.

Smirking at Cecelia’s question, Dawn declared, “I’m always ready to laugh. Where do you want me?”

“How about you lay on your tummy in the mini halfpipe?” Cecelia suggested.

“Okay,” Dawn skipped over to the table with a curved dip in the middle. After removing her crop top and shorts so she was just in her work bikini again, she laid down and then pushed her midsection into the curve. Knowing that this was the most difficult part of the bondage, Betty and Cecelia started tying her up by pulling a few straps over her back to ensure she stayed arched. When it was all done, the bondage was not painful, although Dawn certainly felt the vulnerability of the stretch. Ankle and wrist restraints came afterwards, securing the remainder of her bikini-clad body to the device.

Once Dawn was restrained, the two ticklers silently waited for a minute, and then Betty inquired, “Does it still feel good?”

“Yep!” Dawn piped up, pressing her face through a decently large hole that was present in all facedown bondage devices in the room. “I’m ready to start whenever the two of you are!”

Shortly after Dawn announced her readiness, she felt fingernails teasing her armpits. “Does this tickle, Jessica?” Betty’s voice whispered into her ear.

“Hehe yehehehes,” Dawn giggled.

“How about this?” Cecelia lightly scribbled over the concave back.

“A lihihittle,” Dawn’s voice stayed down at first. Then, without warning, it shot up. “YEHEHES! IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHES!”

“I knew this would get quite a reaction,” Cecelia’s voice contained a smirk as her fingers spidered up and down the ticklee’s bare sides. “Now back to the nicer tickles.”

Just like that, Dawn’s voice died down to giggles as her armpits and back became tickle targets. Betty and Cecelia stayed on the less sensitive spots for several minutes, well aware that this soft tickling was relaxing to everyone. Eventually, both of the ticklers took a break and headed down on the bikini-clad body. Betty decided to tickle each and every toe at the foot of the halfpipe, while Cecelia targeted the backs of Dawn’s knees. As neither of these spots were laugh-worthy ticklish, the ticklee continued to giggle, although more consistently than before. Since she had come to the Tickle Cartel and tickling became a regular activity, Dawn had begun to generally get more ticklish. As a result, the backs of her knees and her bare feet were now both sensitive enough to get consistent giggles.

The ticklee stayed calm as the new relaxing spots got constantly stimulated by the fingers until the ticklers decided to change targets once again. This time, a quick hip squeeze led to a whoop of laughter, as did a second one. “We’ve got five minutes left, Dawn!” Cecelia announced before pausing and giving the hips another squeeze. “It’s time for you to scream a little.”

“Yes, it’s definitely time to get you good,” Betty had abandoned the bare feet and dug her nails into the sides of Dawn’s ribs. “Let’s do it, Cecelia.”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn broke into pure laughter as the rib and hip tickling started in earnest. After squeezing the ticklish hips a few times to begin, Cecelia pushed her fingers into the hip bones and vibrated them. Betty, on the other hand, kept up her nail tickling, hitting in between rib after rib. Of course, the two ticklers were not satisfied enough to stick to a single spot. Both of them frequently moved their fingers to the sides and squeezed or spidered them, and Dawn responded just like she would to any side tickling at Tummy Paradise. After recovering from the initial increase in intensity, the ticklee began to scream out praises such as “THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS GREHEHEHEAT!” or “KEHEHEHEEP IHIHIT UHUHUHUP!” She loved the intense tickles, and when they stopped after five minutes, she found herself rather disappointed.

“Okay, that was your half hour,” Betty announced, giving Dawn one last side squeeze before removing her fingers entirely.

“It always goes by so quickly,” Cecelia despaired. “I wish we could make it last longer.”

“Same,” Dawn turned her head and smiled at the two. “But there’s always next week.”

“Yes, there is,” Betty began releasing the ticklee from her bondage. Soon enough, Dawn was untied, and she turned over to sit on the mini halfpipe. “Once again, thanks for letting me tickle you. I’ll see you tomorrow, Jessica.”

“Bye, Betty!” Dawn cheerfully dismissed her former trainer before turning to her roommate. “So, Cecelia, are you coming up to the room?”

“Yep, gotta make some dinner, and then cards as usual?” Cecelia proposed, handing Dawn her crop top and shorts. The former tickle slave accepted her clothes and nodded. However, since she was feeling great from the session, she left the room still in the bikini.

“Hello, Jessica, Cecelia,” Olga greeted the two as they passed by her office.

“Hi, Miss Olga!” Cecelia and Dawn simultaneously returned the greeting before heading onto the elevator. As the two went up to their apartment, the former tickle slave reflected on how both roommates’ relationships with the manager had changed in the past two years.

Neither Cecelia nor Dawn visited the office or the downstairs dungeon anymore; it had been over a year since they both officially paid off their debts. With a much higher salary than her roommate, not to mention a comparatively tiny initial balance, Dawn had only gone in for ten weeks of ticklings before she finished paying Olga. Cecelia was not so lucky. Even with Dawn contributing half of the rent, it took Cecelia nearly a year to pay off her own debt. She went into the stocks every day for months, and Olga always made it torture for her. The apartment manager would sadistically slather her soles with oil and then scrub them mercilessly with hairbrushes. Before long, Dawn realized just how torturous this was for Cecelia. The reluctant ticklee always winced and curled her toes upon seeing Olga or walking by her office, and following her daily torments, Cecelia consistently trudged into the apartment with little to no energy. Dawn, for her part, never really minded her few months of ticklings from Olga. Since she was effectively insured by Lily, the former tickle slave got to pick tools and spots, and she stayed away from her one fear: flossers.

Shortly after she got rid of her debt, Cecelia’s whole attitude changed. She no longer feared the apartment manager, and for Dawn, walking by Olga’s office with Cecelia was no longer a chore. Even more notably, Cecelia did not wait until her five-minute sessions with Dawn to brighten up. She was now cheerful essentially all the time, though tickling Dawn still improved her mood.

The elevator door opened up, taking Dawn out of her thoughts, and the two walked to their shared home. Once they were inside, the roommates cooked dinner together before eating and then playing a few rounds of a cooperative card game Dawn had indirectly paid for. Cecelia was shifting in her seat the entire time, and Dawn finally asked her, “Cecelia, what’s up? Do you not want to play?”

“Oh, no, I’m enjoying the game,” she responded. “I guess I’m just a little eager to head out. It’s a really sunny day…” Cecelia trailed off and got a guilty look on her face. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be so selfish, with you trapped in here. Let’s go another round.”

“No, no, you can go outside; I’ll be fine,” Dawn encouraged her roommate. “I’ll be able to go out sometime next week, when I’m on vacation and the crowds are at work.”

“Are you sure?” Cecelia questioned. “I’ve been out most of the week already.”

“I’ll be fine; I wanted to work on my panda family sometime tonight,” Dawn stated.

“You and your pandas,” Cecelia smirked. “What is this one? Number five?” Dawn simply smiled back. “But thanks. We can play whatever you want all weekend long.” Within a few minutes, the older of the two roommates was out of the house, and Dawn headed to her room and got out her sketchbook. She sat down at her desk and then turned to the page containing an unfinished sketch of two pandas. After finishing the outline of the second bear, Dawn set the sketchbook back down and yawned. She stretched, looking around at her drawings on the walls of her room, then the bed, then the desk. This apartment, and especially this room, had been her life for two straight years now.

Adjusting to an almost exclusively indoor life had not been easy for Dawn. Even with an art hobby to keep her occupied while alone, interaction with Cecelia was a big reason Dawn had not gone stir-crazy yet. Cecelia had gotten Dawn addicted to card-playing, and most weeknights started out with dinner and then games. The two always ate breakfast and dinner together, and they occasionally watched TV, but cards still took up most of their shared time. Unfortunately, as much as she loved playing cards with Dawn, Cecelia equally loved going out with friends, and Dawn often found herself alone in the apartment.

Although she enjoyed the company of her roommate, after several weeks of Cecelia taking short excursions, Dawn got used to extended periods of solitude. She quickly embraced her artwork as a hobby, and whenever Cecelia was out, so was Dawn’s sketchbook. After looking over some of the things Dawn drew, Lily encouraged her to pin her favorite sketches to her walls, and this helped the former tickle slave begin to feel more at home in her room.

Of course, Dawn eventually got bored from just drawing and painting for herself. Within a few months of really getting into her hobby, she gathered up her courage and asked Lily for permission to go online and connect with other Tickle Cartel artists, emphasizing her current loneliness in her request. Surprisingly, the Tummy Paradise owner not only acquiesced to the request, but she also encouraged it and helped Dawn set up a profile. At first, the former tickle slave only posted drawings of landscapes and animals, mostly pets for the latter.

However, since everything on the island, including the website, was owned by the Tickle Cartel, there was an abundance of tickling art, and it was almost impossible to avoid. Despite resisting at first, Dawn found that she enjoyed tummy tickling too much to stay away from looking at pictures of the activity. She simply observed other artists for several months before deciding to branch out and try to draw something with tickling in it. After her first rough sketch of a bare belly feathering received a few encouraging reviews from fellow artists, she opted to add the rare tummy tickling sketch to her repertoire. Eventually, she added color to her tickling work, to more praise.

Despite this, an overwhelming amount of Dawn’s art time was still spent drawing animals, and to a lesser extent, nature. She branched out from cats, dogs, and the like and began working on more complex creatures and landscapes. Although she enjoyed drawing torso tickling from time to time, nothing sucked Dawn into her hobby more than creating pictures of the outdoors. She dreamed that one day, she would be able to visit these places and see these animals without risking tickle slavery.

Although she occasionally drew people, mostly for her tickling pictures, Dawn did not draw herself very often. To date, she had only sketched herself a few times, mostly with no one else in the picture, and she did not consider these sketches anywhere near her best work. She kept them all in a special scrapbook that Betty had given her, trying every few months to build off each one to get a better depiction of herself. However, she never shared any of these online; Lily did not even need to give her a warning about the Tickle Cartel potentially seeing them. Instead, she simply kept them in her scrapbook, occasionally looking through it to see how she had improved through the months and then adding a new sketch.

The single exception to Dawn’s rule of only drawing herself alone was at the back of the gift scrapbook. Based on a real picture, it was her most treasured piece of art, and out of everything she had drawn, this was the only one she promised herself to eventually perfect. At her graduation party, she and Connor had taken a picture, and both of them had printed a copy out. Dawn had put her copy of the picture on top of her headboard so she could look at it each day, and every time she went over to Connor’s, it was displayed similarly in his room. It was a happy moment burned in her memory, and Dawn had tried to recreate the picture a few months after arriving in the Tickle Cartel. So far, the proportions were off, and she had just drawn their faces, but Dawn still loved it. She knew she would draw it again someday; she could call up the real picture in her memory at a moment’s notice. But for now, whenever Dawn was sad, she could always go look at the sketch and see something of a glimpse of her old neighbor.

Thinking about Connor and her together put Dawn into dreamland, and after sinking into the happy illusion for a while, she stood up and retrieved her personal scrapbook. She flipped from the back in and found the picture, then stared at it for a while contentedly. Heading to the bed and laying down, she imagined what it would be like to see her former neighbor again, and it took up all her attention. The hours passed by, and Dawn was still thinking about Connor when she realized it was time to sleep. However, her happy train of thought stayed with her, and once the lights were turned off, she went into a deep sleep and dreamed about what could have been.

Next Chapter
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back