• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 3 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 8 of Dawn's Story. This part is a bit shorter than normal, but I hope you still enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 2

The next morning, Dawn was a bundle of energy when she woke up. After rushing through her morning routine, she retrieved another borrowed book from Lily and headed downstairs to wait for Betty.

The senior tickler seemed to notice Dawn’s energy when the two drove to Tummy Paradise, although she did not share it. While Dawn was a tickler for the day, Betty would be relegated to working at the prep room computer. Unfortunately, this position came with the caveat that she could not take sessions for herself, so she would be restricted to half-heartedly tickling any volunteers who sat near her station.

When they arrived at work, the two separated, and Dawn quickly found Tess and Myra. The two switches bound their ticklee friend and began poking her lotion-covered stomach to get her ready for the day. Although both her friends got a few ticklee sessions each, no one called for Dawn in the first few hours, so she stayed in the prep room and tickled some of her other ticklee friends. Shortly before she would have taken her lunch break, Dawn finally got buzzed for her first session of the day.

As it turned out, her shy ticklee from yesterday wanted another turn under Dawn’s fingers. She had returned to the timid demeanor that Dawn tickled out of her in the last session, and she was wearing the same long shirt and pants that she had worn the prior day. Once she entered, the client tied up her shirt to bare her belly, but she still seemed out of place as a ticklee. The tickler was determined to put her back at ease, so she wasted no time welcoming the client and reintroducing herself. After noting that her business-like ticklee had signed up for another half-hour session, Dawn continued with the information she had been given, “You said that you wanted me to use feather dusters, my nails, and a flosser for this session, correct?”

“Yes,” the ticklee shyly confirmed.

“And you want to be secured in the hanging chains over there?” Dawn indicated the bondage. This time, the ticklee just blushed and nodded. The tickler provided the safety information and then stated, “Okay, let’s get you tied up, and then you can choose what to start with.”

Once she was secured, nearly standing on her toes, the ticklish client opted to begin with a single feather duster. Already knowledgeable to her ticklee’s best spots, Dawn went straight after the right side, and the squealing started instantly, “NONONONONONO IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Oh, yes, I remember how much you enjoyed this tickling yesterday,” Dawn teased as the feathers fluttered on the bare belly. “This was one of the spots that you really liked me to get. All over the right zone of this tickly tummy of yours. You tried to protest then, but you came back, so I know for sure that you liked my tickles.”

“HAHAHAHA OHOHOKAHAHAY EHAHEHAHE!” High-pitched squeals intermixed with the loud laughs as Dawn dusted her ticklee’s right zone for five straight minutes. However, unlike the prior day’s session, the client did not stay shy for very long. She easily admitted that she was enjoying the tickling, something that had taken most of the first session to get out of her.

When Dawn removed the feather duster to allow a break, the ticklish client took a few deep breaths before looking relaxed again. “Did you like the feather dusters?” Dawn asked.

“Yes,” the ticklee only had a hint of hesitation in her voice.

“Would you like me to continue with them, or do you want me to move to something else?” the tickler inquired.

“I want to feel a flosser.” A blush covered the ticklee’s face, and she closed her eyes upon selecting the extremely effective tool.

“Okay, and would you like that anywhere in particular?” Dawn questioned, trying her best to keep her voice even. Despite still hating having flossers used on her own tummy, Dawn loved using them on others, especially since they were one of the best tools for innies and the innie parts of inbetweenie navels.

“I think… my bellybutton,” the ticklee replied shyly. “It seems like that would be the best use of the flosser.”

“I can absolutely do that,” Dawn picked up a flosser and turned it on. The buzzing elicited a squeak and a jump from the ticklee. “I think someone’s ready to laugh.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” When the flosser entered the innie part of her navel, the client began pleading instantly. “NOHOHOT THEHEHERE! IHIHIHTS TOHOHOO TIHIHICKLY!”

“Yes, definitely here,” Dawn smiled and turned the tool so that it focused on the outer wall of the navel. “Tickle buttons like this are perfect for flossers. It’s just so fun to see ticklees squirm around when you buzz on the right spot.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” The client began to not only squirm side to side, but also jump up and down as she tried to escape the buzzing tickle torture tool. “IHIHIHI CAHAHAN’T TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT!”

A little concerned that her ticklee was really panicking, although it had not risen to the level of stopping yet, Dawn reminded her client, “If you really need it to stop, say ‘Red’, and I’ll take the flosser out. Otherwise, I’ll know that I should keep tickling you.”

“NOHOHOT THE BUHUHUHUTTOHOHON!” Pleas kept leaving the ticklee’s mouth after a nod of apparent understanding, but the safeword was still not included, so Dawn just kept on going.

“How about here?” Dawn moved the flosser along the bottom of the navel until she hit the lower surface of the outie part. “Does this tickle your tickle button, my ticklish ticklee?”

“OHOHOHOH THAHAHAHAT’S SOHOHO MUHUHUCH AHAHAHAHAHA!” The ticklee threw her head back into the soft, cushioning material at the top of the hanging chains and lost herself in laughter. Dawn continued to move the electric flosser around, going up and all over the outie, and her client just took it. Apparently, not every outie was painfully sensitive to flossers, at least not this particular one contained in an innie structure. The flosser worked just as well as it did on Tess and Myra and everyone else with an innie that Dawn had tickled, so the tickler kept it up for fifteen minutes. By the end of that time, the ticklee’s upper body was covered in sweat, and she had finally begun to laugh herself out of breath, so Dawn stopped.

“How was the flosser?” Dawn asked after giving her ticklee a few sips of water to calm her down.

“That was torture,” the client stated, although there was a half-smile on her face. “I don’t know how I got through that. Can we switch to something lighter when you tickle me again?”

“Of course; would you like the feather duster again, or would you prefer my nails?” Dawn happily acquiesced.

“How about one feather duster and the nails on your other hand?” the ticklee suggested, and Dawn nodded affirmatively. “And can you at least start on my left side, maybe move to the more ticklish parts later?”

“Absolutely,” the tickler confirmed. The ten minutes of light tickling were much more relaxed than the others. In the end, they served as a good cooldown from the flosser torture, but they went by quickly. Afterwards, the ticklee took another bottle of Tingly Torso lotion, and the two went their separate ways.

Dawn met up with Myra and Tess for their lunch break, and afterwards, the two switches ganged up on their ticklee friend in the prep room. As she feathered up and down Tess’ torso, Dawn felt her buzzer ring again. Betty directed her to another half-hour tickler session, and the tickler was ecstatic when a regular, Bree, walked through the door.

“Bree, we’re going to have so much fun!” Dawn exclaimed, echoed by her ticklee. “Am I putting you in the tickle chair again?”

“Yep!” Bree responded, walking over to the bondage device as Dawn went over the required information. Along with the tickle chair, Bree had selected all sorts of brushes for her session: paintbrushes, toothbrushes, and even soft-bristled hairbrushes. Her top zone was her most ticklish spot, and Dawn knew the perfect tickly teases to put her in hysterics.

Unfortunately, the enjoyable session flew by while the two were having tons of fun, and as much as they both wanted it to continue, Dawn had to remove the two toothbrushes when the timer beeped. The tickler and ticklee traveled most of the way back to the lobby together as Bree rubbed in part of her new bottle of Tingly Torso lotion. After splitting off, Dawn skipped back to the prep room, ready to tell Tess and Myra all about the teasing-filled session.

Next Chapter
Chapter 9: Full Citizen, Part 1

Last edited:
Great story so far, one question about the most recent part. Right now Dawn is still known as Jessica but by the time she meets Jen she is going by Dawn, so will this part cover her finally being able to throw off her false identity? It would be an interesting situation to see her coworkers and roommates reactions to finally being able to meet the real Dawn.
Thanks for your great stories, they are always a pleasure.

Great story so far, one question about the most recent part. Right now Dawn is still known as Jessica but by the time she meets Jen she is going by Dawn, so will this part cover her finally being able to throw off her false identity? It would be an interesting situation to see her coworkers and roommates reactions to finally being able to meet the real Dawn.
Thanks for your great stories, they are always a pleasure.

Dawn currently uses her Jessica Smith name only in public and for official documentation. For now, she still believes that the Tickle Cartel is after her, hence why she hides in her apartment so often. Her close coworkers (mainly Myra, Tess, Betty, and Lily) and roommate all know her real identity, including how she got to the Tickle Cartel. They do call her by her real name, but only when there is little to no chance that the Tickle Cartel or anyone who might turn Dawn in to the Tickle Cartel can hear.

Dawn’s transition back to using her real name and identity will come soon.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you're enjoying the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back