• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 9: Full Citizen, Part 1 (short F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 9 of Dawn's Story. It continues where Chapter 8 left. After this chapter, there will be another long time skip before Chapter 10.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 3

“Dawn!” Betty surprisingly greeted the switch as she entered the prep room.

“Hi, Miss Betty!” Dawn skipped over to the senior tickler. “Do I have another session now? I didn’t feel my buzzer go off.”

“No,” Betty denied, pointing to a message on her computer. “Lily wants to see you in her office as soon as you’re available.”

“Uh, okay,” Dawn responded, seeing the message from the business’ owner. “I’ll go there now.” She nervously headed towards the office, wondering why Lily would summon her in the middle of the day.

A few minutes later, Dawn knocked on Lily’s door, and the Tummy Paradise owner promptly opened it. “Hi, Dawn,” Lily welcomed the switch into her office.

“Hi, Miss Lily,” Dawn deferentially addressed her boss. “Miss Betty said that you wanted to see me?”

“Yes, please sit,” Lily gestured towards the chair where Dawn had conducted her very short interview two years ago. She put a glass of ice water on a coaster and scooted it over to Dawn before taking a glass for herself and sitting down. “I have good news for you.”

“Good news?” Dawn sat up straight.

“Yes, the Jolly Jesters are no longer looking for you,” Lily announced. “You’re free to go out in public as you please.”

“What?” Dawn’s jaw dropped.

“You’re no longer being hunted by the Tickle Cartel,” Lily explained. “The Jolly Jesters won’t return you to tickle slavery if they see you.”

‘I’m free? Like, really free?’ Dawn dove into her thoughts. ‘No more hiding in my apartment with Cecelia? No more being forced to ride to work with Betty? I can just do those things because I enjoy them now? Plus, I can go out on my own now? No supervision from Betty or Lily or someone else to make sure I don’t trip cameras? No limits on where I can have fun? Oh, my, this, this, it’s…’

“Dawn?” The next thing Dawn knew, Lily was standing over her, grabbing her hands. Dawn blinked before realizing that she was looking straight up at her boss. Her head swiveled around, and she found that she had slid down the chair. “Dawn? Dawn? Are you alright?”

“Yes, it’s just that… wow,” Dawn stated in awe before freeing her hands and pushing herself up.

“I can understand how surprising this news is,” Lily acknowledged, pushing the water close to her employee’s hands. “But you have to understand, it’s been over two years since you escaped. The Tickle Cartel doesn’t want to waste its resources looking for escaped tickle slaves forever, and the Transporters who brought you here are probably already trained and sold in your place. You’re no longer of any use to them as a tickle slave, especially with how well you’ve done working here in Tickle Island.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Dawn nodded along, still a bit overwhelmed but coming back to her senses. “So, I can go anywhere that I want to now? The Tickle Cartel won’t be watching the cameras for me?”

“No, they will not,” Lily confirmed. “Isabella, the person who gave you your ID when you got here, informed me that the flag on your true identity has been off for a while. I waited a bit to make sure it wasn’t a trap, but I think we can safely say that you’re in the clear now. So, even if the cameras catch you and identify you as Dawn instead of Jessica, it won’t alert the Jolly Jesters to come arrest you.”

“Wow.”

“Yep, it’s pretty nice,” Lily stated. “You can even start using your real name at Tummy Paradise. Here’s that ID. Isabella dropped it off shortly after your flag went away.”

“Hmm,” Dawn looked at a picture of herself from two years ago. Aside from paler skin from being inside so much and a couple years of maturing, she still essentially looked the same.

“You can start using it once you get a new picture,” Lily dictated. “I’ll also start paying you in your real name at that time, and you can renew your lease as yourself instead of Jessica Smith when it comes due.”

“Uh huh.” Dawn stared down at the picture, which she finally realized had been taken while she was enslaved. Despite that, she did not look beaten or battered; it must have been taken shortly after she recovered from a wake-up whipping in the Stomach Slaver.

“Hey, Dawn,” Lily brought Dawn’s attention back to her. “One thing you should know: you can still be put back into tickle slavery, but only if you start committing a bunch of crimes or commit a major crime. I don’t expect you to go down that path, but I just wanted to warn you.”

“Aside from the whole ‘escaped from tickle slavery’ thing, I’ve been good, and I’m not going to risk changing that,” Dawn declared.

“Good,” Lily proclaimed. “Onto another topic: I saw that you’re taking next week off work. Would you like me to show you some places that you might want to consider visiting?”

“Oh, right!” Dawn fully snapped out of her trance. Originally, she had planned to use her upcoming week off to draw and maybe go to a park that Lily had allowed her to visit once in a while. However, now that she was free from Tickle Cartel slave surveillance, the possibilities were endless. “Sure, I’ll take a list of places.”

Ten minutes later, Dawn put printouts of Lily’s suggested places to vacation in her locker and then headed back to the prep room. She was still smiling way too widely when she found Myra feathering Tess. “Hey, Dawn, what took you so long?” the excitable tickler wondered as her feathers worked over her ticklee’s torso. “A while back, we asked Betty how long your session was, and she told us that it was a half hour. Don’t tell me; you got your first ticklee who wanted revenge on you?”

“No, I had Bree, and she’s still a ticklee for life,” Dawn denied. “Miss Lily wanted to talk to me after the session.”

“She did?” Myra was just as confused as Dawn had been, and her tools came off of Tess. “What about?”

“I’m free,” Dawn stated, still disbelieving the fact.

“Okay?” Myra drew out a response. “Free how?”

“The Tickle Cartel’s not looking for me,” Dawn’s smile grew wider. “I can go out without being afraid that they’ll make me a tickle slave again.”

“Really?” Myra’s voice got louder as she spoke the word. Then, without warning, she gripped Dawn in a tight hug and excitedly bounced the two up and down. “That’s great, Dawn! Congratulations!”

“Oof, tha, oof- thanks, Myra,” Dawn fought against the hyperactive celebration, and Myra calmed down and released her after a few bounces.

“Congratulations, Dawn,” Tess had recovered from her tickling and offered a celebratory comment.

“Thanks, Tess,” Dawn replied with a big smile. “I haven’t really wrapped my head around it, but I know it’s amazing.”

“You bet it is,” Myra announced as she resumed tickling Tess’s torso. “Any plans for what to do now that you can go out?”

“Not anything for sure, oh, wait, one thing,” Dawn initially denied, but then she remembered a burning desire that had been put on hold due to her fugitive status. “I’m going to visit the Tickle Cartel Art Museum. Lily took me there once, but it’s been a while because of… you know. I’ll have to go there next week when I’m off.”

“Yeah, that’ll be fun for you,” Myra answered. “Anything else pop up?”

“Not for sure, but Lily gave me a list of places to go,” Dawn subtly denied a need for Myra to list every place on Tickle Island that she liked. “I’m sure there’s plenty of places on there for me to have fun next week.”

“Okay, that makes sense; Lily knows you pretty well,” Myra smiled. “In the future, if you need any recommendations, you can ask me.”

“I will,” Dawn smiled back. “But for now, I think…”

“Sorry, I got a buzz,” Myra picked up the session notifier. “Tess, you want to be freed now, or-”

“I’ll take care of her; have fun laughing,” Dawn sent Myra away to a ticklee session. “So, Tess, do you want me to take over, or do you want out?”

“Have at me,” Tess offered, and Dawn took a deep breath and began blowing raspberries.

The remaining three hours of the workday passed quickly, and afterwards, Dawn and Betty went to the latter’s T cart. “So, Dawn, you never did tell me: what was the conversation with Lily about?” the senior tickler asked.

“Apparently, it’s been long enough that the Tickle Cartel’s given up on retaking me as a tickle slave,” Dawn explained. The news had set in during the last few hours of work, and while Dawn was excited when she thought of it, it did not shock her anymore. “So now, I can go wherever I want without risking becoming a slave again.”

“That’s wonderful!” Betty proclaimed as she drove towards Peak Pokers. “Do you have any plans of what to do with your new freedom?”

“I think I’m going to go to the art museum next week, when I’m on my break,” Dawn replied. “Other than that, Lily gave me a bunch of papers with possible things to do. Don’t know how many I’ll get through, but in any case, it’ll be nice to get out of the apartment.”

“Yes, that’s definitely a lot of options,” Betty noted, glancing at the stack of papers from Lily. “And I suppose since you’re free, you won’t need to ride with me to work every day.”

Dawn heard the clear disappointment in Betty’s voice and realized that she had also been enjoying their daily rides to and from Tummy Paradise. “Well, I want to try out the regular subway system at least,” Dawn conditionally stated. “I figure I should get used to it at some point. That said, I’ve had tons of fun on our rides to work. So, if it’s alright with you, I’d like to keep coming with you for at least a few days a week.”

“Of course, you can come with me anytime,” Betty exhaled in relief. “This has been nice for me, too. You just let me know ahead of time when you want me to pick you up, and I’ll be happy to do so.”

“In that case, can I please get a ride tomorrow?” Dawn requested. “I’ll start taking public transportation during my break and see how it is, and then I’ll let you know afterwards.”

“I can definitely take you tomorrow,” Betty smiled. “So, speaking of your week off, other than the art museum, did you have anything planned?”

The two spoke about their plans for the upcoming weekend and Dawn’s week off for the rest of the drive to Peak Pokers. Upon arriving at her apartment complex, Dawn bid Betty goodbye and headed inside. She waved to Olga as she passed by the manager’s office, and then she made her way to her own apartment.

Next Chapter
Chapter 9: Full Citizen, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back