• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DEATH by Tickling! - Tickle Interrogation Clip- TickleChicks.com - F/F

ReyaFet

Verified
"Death by tickling, that is YOUR fate!"

deathbytickling.gif

This is our very first Tickle Interrogation clip! Hope you guys like it!

Willa is a professional spy who demands a formula out of Addie by holding her at gunpoint. When Addie refuses to talk, Willa drugs her and she wakes up in
an interrogation room. Willa asks her again. When she STILL doesn't talk,
Willa determines that she has no choice but to take Addie to her torture
chamber where she forces her to strip naked and be strapped down tightly to
the torture rack. There is a grand assortment of colorful feathers in the
chamber for Willa to choose from to torture Addie with. She selects a red
one, the stiffest one of all, as she knows Addie's greatest weakness is being
tickled on her feet with a stiff feather. The torture begins and goes on for quite awhile; Willa's skillful hand lightly running the feather up and down Addie's sensitive soles and sliding it in between her toes while chanting, "Gitchy, gitchy goo!" in a very menacing voice. Addie doesn't want to laugh, but she can't help it! She begs for Willa to stop and to be set free, but Willa continues on. Eventually, Addie simply can't take the torture anymore, so she tells Willa the formula. Willa smirks and does not set Addie free, but tells her that she plans to tickle her every night for three hours until the final night when she will be tickled to death! *This clip contains ONLY feet tickling and ONLY with a feather!*

Willa is so EVIL in this video, not her usual giggly, goofy self! It's amazing! Anyone who is a fan of Willa has GOT to check this one out.

<p><a href="http://www.ticklechicks.com/preview/DeathByTicklingPreview.wmv">FREE PREVIEW!!</a>
(The Dial-Up version of the preview is attatched to this message for those of you who want to see it more quickly. The quality is lower than our clips!)

Buy it at: <a href="http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips">http://www.ticklechicks.com</a>!!

Last edited:
Woa!

This is so freakin awesome. Holy shit i don't think i've ever been this excited about a clip!:yowzer:

Yoyo

Hey,

I just wanted to chime in and say that Willa was one mean motherf --

What?

Shut my mouth?

I'm jus' talkin' 'bout Willa.

But yeah, she was cold as ice during this one. And completely willing (or is that Willa-ing HO HO) to sacrifice mine, or anyone else's love. Especially Addie's. No love! We were super happy with how it came out...she can play the bitch just as well as the cute, innocent ( :idunno:) girl she really is... :)

Wow, you're cheesy. :)

Hey,

What?

Shut my mouth?

But yeah, she was cold as ice during this one. And completely willing (or is that Willa-ing HO HO) to sacrifice mine, or anyone else's love. Especially Addie's. No love! We were super happy with how it came out...she can play the bitch just as well as the cute, innocent ( :idunno:) girl she really is... :)

holly fuckin shit!! now THIS is what's been lacking in most vids produced now days! no fuckin round tickle torture! ya got yourself an instant sale on this one after seein that preview! awsome acting, good story and no goofin off!!! make more stuff like this and you'll rack me in as a reg! i highly recomend to anyone with my picky tastes of no fuckin round stuff...BUY THIS MINI FLICK!! Great job Addie!

Hey,

What?

Shut my mouth?

We can dig it! lol

thats what we need next, the blaxploitation shaft tickle video...with lots of hot tickling, a kick ass soundtrack and some tough ass kickin scenes :woot:

Very nice clip - I'll be ordering this one, too - while I love foot tickling, I would have gone to other parts in this one, as well - thanks.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

Now...time to reverse the rolls, hehe :p
Then again, I'm sure you've dealt Willa some major damage many times before.
I suppose it even out, heh.

P.S. Oh yeah, good costumes too.
Creative. Just curious, what song is that, playing in the car?

Wow, I'm extremely flattered!:) We're trying our best not to fuck around..lol.

holly fuckin shit!! now THIS is what's been lacking in most vids produced now days! no fuckin round tickle torture! ya got yourself an instant sale on this one after seein that preview! awsome acting, good story and no goofin off!!! make more stuff like this and you'll rack me in as a reg! i highly recomend to anyone with my picky tastes of no fuckin round stuff...BUY THIS MINI FLICK!! Great job Addie!

Awesome. Thanks. :) Yeah, the guy who ordered the custom just wanted the feet tickled.

Very nice clip - I'll be ordering this one, too - while I love foot tickling, I would have gone to other parts in this one, as well - thanks.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

LOL, yeah I have! But it would be fun to get back at her, INTERROGATION STYLE!

Now...time to reverse the rolls, hehe :p
Then again, I'm sure you've dealt Willa some major damage many times before.
I suppose it even out, heh.

I have no idea, it just happened to be playing on the radio and worked out quite well for the scene, don't you think? :)

P.S. Oh yeah, good costumes too.
Creative. Just curious, what song is that, playing in the car?

word

Awesome. Thanks. Yeah, the guy who ordered the custom just wanted the feet tickled.

I like doing videos that focus only on one part in addition to the all-over ones. I like feet and upper body (blasphemy!), so I'd like to do an upper-body one only soon. Willa would be perfect...man are her sides ticklish...

Addie, Willa , and Psymon did a great job

I'm the guy who ordered this as a custom. I figured everyone would like the script. This type of tickling scene is not done right most of the time but Tickle Chicks got it perfect.

Oh hey you! The man who made the magic! This script was awesome and people are really lovin it. You've opened up a new door for Tickle Chicks.

Thanks a million :bouncybou

I'm the guy who ordered this as a custom. I figured everyone would like the script. This type of tickling scene is not done right most of the time but Tickle Chicks got it perfect.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back