• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deep South Ticklers

southerntklover

Penpals are great! But why just settle for penpals? Wouldn't you like to email and maybe even meet some people in your area who love tickling just like you do?

Besides Texas, it seems as if the West Coast and the North are having the most fun! They have regular munches (public gatherings and good eats) and regular private play gatherings as well. It would just seem that we could get something together too.

We all know that it does take quite a bit of work to get something started, but it seems like the biggest battle is getting together people who are REALLY interested. Especially my fellow female tickle lovers. Boy do you love to hide!

What do I mean by really interested? I mean joining a group that chats online at least once a week. Who plans monthly get togethers for bowling, maybe goes to an amusement park, goes miniature golfing, yeah... we'd eat too. (Southerners can tear UP some food!) Just do some really cool things in public. And also maybe bi-monthly or quarterly small play parties.

REALLY INTERESTED! The people in the group stay active. They come up with ideas, they voice their opinions on what they want to do or where they want to meet next. They don't just join the group and then lurk silently. Or... join the group just to see how many females they can scare away by PMing the entire list with the same, "HI... can I tickle your feet!" line.

Ok... I'm ranting! But hopefully, you get my point.

Are you really interested?

Please send me a PM if you are interested (really interested) in joining an active group for southern tickle lovers.

This is for the ladies and for the men. (Although I do see some ladies only nights out events in the future.) It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, or your preference, or your body size/type. You can join as couples (like me and my hubby) or as singles. We're out to have fun and to socialize with each other.

(Oh, but your age does matter. Sorry... I'm going to have to say no to anyone who is under 20. Don't want any people who could potentially still be in high school.)

Let's not be the only group on the forum sitting back and waiting for someone else to do something. SO... members from Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennesee, South Carolina.... if you are really interested, send me a PM for more information!

Thanks

Hello Souterntklover

I am very interested in meeting you and your hubby so that maybe he and I both can tickle you sometime. I can travel to Georgia or Florida. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

TicklesFemales

Hi, husband and wife here. Yes husband sending this, LOL
We travel to Alabama 2-3 times a year and will be there at the end of July for 1 week. Maybe we can meet up or at least talk. Lets us know, Look forward to hearing from you.
Bye.

I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!

:imouttahe

Sounds wonderful. I'm in Virginia and I would love the opportunity to join a forum of "Southern Ticklers" Come lets bring some fun and laughter to ole Dixie and Party Harty!!!!!!!!!

My contact infor is [email protected]

I live for tickling lil female barefeet and toes. They are like little southern sweet potatoes, soft, sweet, and succulent!!!!!!!

witchtickler :smilelove

How about adding Louisiana, too? Even without tickling, there's probably enough to keep people entertained for awhile.

Here in Folsom, there's a small river, creek, whatever..which people use for tubing (and lying on tubes can expose some ticklish areas like the feet, legs, and sides). Also, the Global Wildlife Center where you can ride a kind of "train" and feed the animals out of a cup. Animals such as deer, zebras, cattle, camels..don't worry, no meat eaters there.

In Slidell(which isn't too far away..about maybe an hr or 1 1/2hr's drive, depending on traffic and roads you take..), there's a laser tag place .

In Baton Rogue, there's Blue Bayou Waterpark. One half is waterslides, pools, etc, the other half is rollercoasters, ferris wheel, and other amusement park rides.

In Hammond..well, there's a good Chinese buffet place(and man do I love Chinese food!)

In New Orleans: many bars, restuarants (unless Hard Rock Cafe has changed there, you can get a burger than even TWO people would have trouble finishing!), the French Quarter, Audibon Zoo/Park, City Park (that park's great for things like crawfish boils, which are always fun)..and of course, Burbon Street. ...There's probably a dungeon or two somewhere in THIS city (I'm sure I remember one who's dominatrix does tickle-torture)..not sure about bdsm/fetish clubs, though I wouldn't be surprised.

In Bay St Louis, MS..it's only around a 1/2 hr or a little more to get to Slidell, Louisiana. It doesn't have much--unless it's changed since I was 16--but has a fun go-kart track one of my old neighbors owned when I still lived there.

In Waveland, MS(which is nearby the previous town), there's a waterpark/ wavepool with two okay waterslides(but the wavepool there kick's ass)..plus the beach there isn't crowded, even during the day...at least not nearly as much as FL's beaches. Probably a good place for "buried in the sand" tickling. And if the waterpark isn't fun, maybe the other half of the park would be alright for a picnic (beach might be nicer looking, but at least the park wouldn't have sand blowing on your food during windy days. lol)

Plus, traffic around Bay St Louis and Waveland isn't crazy, since they're not big towns. Only during Mardi Gras , it's a little difficult to get around some places, but not as nearly as frustrating as New Orleans.

Go a bit further than Waveland...I think Biloxi, and you can be on a boat taking people to Ship Island for a day. No buried-in-the-sand tickling THERE, though, unless you LIKE the dark sand frying your skin. It's nice for if you want to swim in CLEAR water there (although still not as beautiful as FL's turquoise water), and riding the boat is fun. Segulls fly alongside and catch any food you throw to them.

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back