• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Apprentice part 7 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in the series of our favorite Deputy! I am happy you have enjoyed the series so far and now we have two chapters left. Ot os kind of funny to say this, but even though there is a LOT of stories left to tell, Phase 3 is almost over. Once this series ends, then we go into the phase ending mega-series, The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. That series is the culmination of all the series you had read so far in this phase. It is about 21 chapters long, so there will be new stories each week until about mid-September. Right now, this series has gotten intense as Sabrina and Babs have truly made their mark. Will they prevail? You shall see. So enjoy this part and please, let me know what you think. Your support is fueling me to even attempt something this large. Oh, and the time to vote in the Golden Feather awards is almost over (up till 4/15/2023), so if you feel like this series deserves that acknowledgement, feel free to cast your vote! I would greatly appreciate it. Now, please enjoy this next part!

PART 7

“Something the matter? You seemed kind of…….jumpy. hehehe Listen Mandy candy, you sound like you want to do this the hard way. I was actually hoping you would be stupid. You see, you WILL help us, but we just have to convince you. Hey Babs, you know what to do…” Sabrina instructed. She looked towards her partner and saw her sitting on the right side of Mandy’s body. She wondered what she was doing because she figured she would go after Mandy’s feet.

“I think we need to convince her to help us! Maybe she has a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. Her angel side is telling her she needs to help us and her devil side, well, that side is refusing to help us. That little devil wants her to be stupid and mean. The question is, which side is which? You take her left side, and I take her right. That should tell us….” Babs replied. She figured they should both tickle Mandy’s upper body together. They both had different styles and what better way to torment this woman than to overwhelm her. Her confidence in her tickling skills was sky high at the moment after that moment with Becky and Darby in the barn. She wanted to show Sabrina she could be just as ruthless.

Sabrina was surprised yet felt very proud of her partner. It seemed the moments they shared tickling all these women of Plotsville really made her come out of her shell. She liked the idea. She would tickle the left side, and Babs the right. She looked at Mandy’s exposed armpit and then moved the fingers of her right hand into the hollow and started to lightly flutter against that delicate skin. She loved how Mandy flinched and once again, she had a very ticklish victim! “Hmmmm…I bet you won’t be able to handle what I am about to do. You seem rather……ticklish. Hehehe Ticklish here?” she teased.

Mandy felt the fingers fluttering in her armpit and realized they were actually going to tickle torture her. This frightened her as she knew just how ticklish she was. Gertrude playfully tortured her feet before, but now these women were intent on really tormenting her. Her lips turned into a wry grin, then she felt her lungs burning. She did her best to resist, but she was very ticklish in her armpits and just had to let the laughter out. “Hehehehehehe hey!!! That tickles!!! Don’t hahahahaha tickle me!!!” she laughed.

“Oooh!!! You ARE ticklish! Hehe I love ticklish women. I love ticklish NAKED women. I am going to have some fun with your body, unless…….you want to help us.” Sabrina teased. She fluttered her fingers even faster and saw Mandy’s body starting to thrash. It was time to push this woman into hell. “Hehehe kitcky kitchy kooo…..” she teased.

“DON’T DO THAT!!! Hahahahahahahahaha Stop! You got to stop!” Mandy shrieked in laughter. The fingers moved even faster and now she really got uncomfortable. Her body tried to turn to the side, and she even tried to close her arm, but her body was held in place. She was tied securely, and she was trapped! Then she squealed in laughter when she felt her ride side get poked, and that set off a whole new wave of ticklish sensations. She looked towards Babs, and she had a look of sadistic glee on her face. She was going to be tickled by both women!!!

Babs couldn’t help but smile as she felt Mandy’s body react to her poke. She saw the outstretched ribs and had to poke it. When she saw Mandy react strongly to it, she just had to keep doing it. With Sabrina tickling the armpit, she figured she could tickle the sides. This was a new style of attack as now they both could torment their victim together in the same areas. She also had a thought that she was competing against Sabrina. For so long, she watched her partner dominate women and she watched. Now, she had a craving to be the best tickler in their partnership. Playing with Ruth, Becky and Darby really motivated her and now she wanted to torture Mandy. She found her ribs to be delightful and she continued to poke and prod at them. It was very amusing watching Mandy’s body shifting from side to side. “Tickle tickle tickle! Someone has ticklish ribs! Hehehe I am gonna get ya!!” she teased.

Sabrina chuckled as she heard Babs teasing poor Mandy. She kind of liked this idea of them both tickling the upperbody together. She watched as Mandy shifted her head side to side as though she looked at her right side ribs getting poked, then over to her left armpit getting tickled. The look of ticklish terror on Mandy’s face was well worth it. She wanted to push her further. To make her suffer a bit. Now, her fingers started to scurry in that deep hollow, and she saw Mandy’s face in a twisted snarl of agony. She liked how the skin felt. She was impressed that the armpits were shaven. No hairs were there, and her fingertips slid easily along the skin. Her fingers started to rotate right in the middle of the pit, and she smiled. “Ooooh!!! Someone is really ticklish here! You see, you would have made your life SO much easier! But you decided to do things the hard way. I bet you wish you said you want to help us, don’t you?” she taunted.

Mandy shrieked again in ticklish agony as she heard Sabrina taunting her. Those fingers in her left armpit were really driving her wild, but having her ribs poked and played with also sent another wave of ticklish sensations in her body. These women were not trying to be nice to her. This was not play time. This was about being tortured and with that realization, it seemed to make her even more sensitive. She didn’t care her breasts were wobbling around as her body convulsed from the tickling. She didn’t care her face was turning red from the screaming laughter she was being forced to expel from her lips. All she cared about was being set free. Her head then turned towards the right and saw Babs’ face. She saw the look of pure joy on her face, and she was staring right back at her! Mandy tried to beg with her eyes as her mouth was too busy being opened to let the laughter out. She hoped they would stop soon, because she was already feeling the intensity of the tickle attack.

Babs looked right at Mandy’s face and smiled. She loved looking at a victim’s face as they suffered through these tickling attacks. She found Mandy to be very pretty and wondered if they were going to sexually play with her too. She then noticed the breasts wobbling. They were a bigger size, and she loved a woman’s breasts. She really liked Darby’s breasts and especially Becky’s. She started to think that was where she would want to tickle next. But first, she had to torture the ribs. She then stopped poking and then clamped her fingers onto the rib cage in a “lobster claw” manner. Then she squeezed. She was taken aback as Mandy really started to thrash around on the bed. Even though she was tied really tight, she still could move her body side to side. She saw that look of agony on her face. Babs could hear the strong laughs of ticklish terror. Then she remembered something! “Hey Sabrina, wait for a moment.” she said.

Sabrina turned her head and saw Babs looking right at her. She noticed that Babs was no longer tickling, and she wondered what happened. She paused her tickling then looked at Mandy. Perhaps her victim had passed out or something. She looked at her and just saw her starting to babble and breathe hard. She then looked back at Babs. “What’s going on? Why did you want to stop?” she asked.

“We are here in her house. In a neighborhood. She is starting to scream. Let’s gag her….” Babs told her. She remembered that with Mandy’s loud screams, that could draw attention. It was nighttime, and would be a lot more quiet outside. The noise may have made neighbors wonder what was happening and go investigate.

“Yeah, you’re right. We should gag her. Looks like Mandy candy is a wee bit sensitive. Hehehe. I got it! The perfect gag for her. Since she wants to do things the hard way, how about we gag her with……..her own underwear?” Sabrina suggested with a wicked grin. She loved humiliating her victims and Mandy would be no different.

“Hey! That is a GREAT idea! Let me go get some!” Babs said with excitement. Sabrina was so good at humiliating her victims and this was going to be a great one. She got up from the bed and went towards the pile of clothes Mandy stripped from her body. She wanted to grab the worn underwear and gag Mandy with them.

Mandy was still trying to recover from the tickling attack but felt her heart stop when she heard the two outlaws discussing gagging her. She wouldn’t be able to scream! What really set her panic into full drive was she was going to be gagged with her own underwear. The thought of her underwear being in her mouth really didn’t sit well with her and she had to do something! “No!!! You can’t do that to me! Don’t gag me! I promise, I will be quiet! I will be quiet! I don’t want to be gagged!!” she begged.

“Sorry sweetie, but we can’t take that chance. Ticklish women like you tend to scream. We really do not want to meet your neighbors; you know? You have a nice set of lungs on you, and your tits are nice too…” Sabrina teased, the flicked her right index finger against the left nipple.

Mandy felt that flicking of her left nipple and winced. Her nipples were really sensitive right now and any kind of touch would drive her wild. She was still desperate and did not want to be gagged. “Please!!! I promise I will be quiet! I don’t want my underwear in my mouth! I worked hard all day!” she pleaded.

Babs found the underwear and picked them up. She grinned as she moved back towards her spot in the bed and looked at Mandy. She was ready to stuff this garment down her throat and gag her. Gagging her with her own underwear was probably one of the most humiliating things they could do with a victim. “Open wide…..” she teased as she balled up the underwear and started to move it towards Mandy’s mouth.

“NOOOOO!! PLEASE DON’T!!! NOT MY USED UNDERWEAR! USE MY CLEAN ONES!!!” Mandy shouted, then clamped her lips together as the garment got closer to her mouth.

Sabrina laughed a little as she heard Mandy’s panic. She then lifted her hand to stop Babs from stuffing underwear down Mandy’s throat. “hahaha she is so funny. She is not even refusing the gag now. Maybe we should be nice and put her clean underwear in her mouth. It would be much more fun with her dirty ones, but I guess we are not too cruel. Hey Mandy candy, tell us how sweet we are and not cruel. You do that and we use the clean underwear. But if you are hardheaded and refuse, well….you know what happens.” she threatened.

Mandy looked at Sabrina in disbelief. She had to say they were not cruel? Her brain quickly told her to do it, or she was going to have sweaty underwear in her mouth. “Yes! You are not cruel! I….I….can say that….you both are very sweet and kind. Thank you…” she told them, then closed her eyes in shame. She was already mentally defeated and prayed this would be all over soon.

“You hear that, Babs? Mandy here thinks we are sweet. Awwww…..I like her! Go find her clean ones, and then we can gag her.” Sabrina requested. She then saw Babs toss the worn underwear over her shoulder then head off to the dresser in the room. While she did that, she figured she could at least start to tease Mandy. She took the palm of her hand and started to caress the left breast. She loved how soft the skin was and loved touching the nipple. “Mmmmmm you have some nice tits, Mandy. Just wait until we really start playing with them…” she cooed.

Mandy felt her left breast being massaged and she felt a tingle in her body. She did not want to be aroused at the moment as her focus was on escaping these two women. She felt the warm hand on her nipple, and it did feel good. She looked down at her chest and saw her mound rotating in a slight circular motion, then looked back at Sabrina’s face. She could see the look of lust on it and that sent a chill down her spine. “Why are you doing this to me?” she whimpered.

“Because you didn’t tell us you wanted to help us rob that bar you worked in. So, we are going to play with your body. This is just the beginning too. We have some fun ticklish things to do, and if you are lucky, we will do some very pleasurable things for you as well. Who knows, you might like cumming your brains out…..” Sabrina teased.

Mandy gasped as she heard Sabrina’s teasing words. She was going to be sexually humiliated and that really made her body react. She started to twitch and now the massage on her left breast worried her. She loved making love to women. She wished she had someone like Darby in her bed right now. But with women who broke into her home? The idea frightened her. She also wondered since they captured Darby earlier in the day, did they sexually play with the deputy as well. That got her own body tingling with excitement just thinking about Darby being naked. Then she felt the right side of the bed moving and saw Babs with a pair of her underwear. It was her white ones and now she was going to be gagged! “Please don’t gag me….I promise I will be quiet…” she whimpered.

“Will you love to help us rob the bar?” Sabrina asked.

“Why do we have to rob the-oooomph!” Mandy tried to say when suddenly she felt underwear being stuffed into her mouth. She was in a state of shock as she felt the garment being forced into her mouth. It was stuffed in pretty good and now she started to scream. The sound was muffled, and the underwear was stuffed far enough in her mouth to prevent her from getting it out with her tongue. Then she started to squirm around and scream as she felt squeezes on her ribcage. They were tickling her again!

Babs started to squeeze Mandy’s ribs and loved the reaction she got. She loved how sensitive she was and now that she was gagged, she could really torture her. She felt her fingers going into the crevices of the ribcage and that seemed to really draw a reaction from her. She wanted to really work Mandy over and just make her suffer. She also wanted to beat Sabrina on who could make Mandy suffer even more. “Oooh!!! Listen to her scream! I love it! hahaha laugh Mandy, laugh!!!” she shouted.

Sabrina grinned as her partner was once again tormenting poor Mandy. She nodded her head and then placed her fingers back into the armpit. She started to wiggle her fingers in the area and heard a shriek coming from her victim. There was something always so relaxing about tickling another woman. Just hearing their forced laughter always gave her a thrill and this woman was no different. She was attracted to Mandy and watching her breasts shake around was a welcome sight. She then looked into the armpit she was tickling and moved her fingers around in that area. She moved her fingers towards the outside edges, which made the arm start to strain. She knew Mandy was desperately trying to close her arm, but with it tied, there was no way for her to do so. Sabrina then moved her fingers towards the lower edges of the pit and now moved them to the side, close by that wobbling breast. She could not take her eyes off that mound and felt herself getting horny. It was a long day and after all the torture she had committed, she needed relief. She wanted to have an orgasm in the worst way and figured Mandy here was going to give it to her. Her fingers then moved right back into the armpit and even over the bicep muscle. This was just the tease, soon she would make her really scream. “You’re so ticklish Mandy candy. Such sweet laughter. I love hearing it through that underwear. Hehehe I bet you have a sweet mouth. I bet you can do wonders with your tongue, and I will find out if that is true.” she teased.

Mandy continued to screech into her gag as she felt her ribs being tickled, but also her armpit. The dual sensations drove her wild, and she still felt embarrassed by being naked. She started to think that perhaps she should just agree to help them because she wanted them to stop. She was already tired after an eventful day and these women were going to push her beyond her limits. She was still surprised that the two women that tried to rob a bank were in her home torturing her. Then she heard Sabrina’s words. She heard the compliments about her mouth and even her tongue and that really worried her. She was naked, and she wondered if they were going to do something sexual to her. Sabrina had already played with her left breast for a little bit, and she decided she had to stop this before it went too far. Mandy decided she was going to do anything they said, even if it meant helping them rob The Thirsty Cowboy. She screamed as loud as she could, “STOP!!! I WILL HELP YOU!!! I WILL HELP YOU!!!! STOP!!!” but it came out very muffled through her cotton underwear.

Babs could hear Mandy trying to scream something in her gag and smiled. She could kind of make out what she was saying but didn’t care. If she knew her partner, then they would still torture this woman even if she agreed to help them in their new robbery scheme. She then used both hands to lobster claw the ribs and the side of Mandy and watched with great delight as her body was bouncing on the bed. “I like her! Look how she reacts! She is so ticklish! I wonder what she is screaming. Hehehehe” she teased.

Sabrina also heard Mandy screaming words through her gag and she could tell what Mandy was trying to tell her. She didn’t want the fun to stop, however. She wanted to keep pushing her into complete submission, then just have her way with her. She looked over at Babs and saw her smile. She nodded her head in a knowing manner, then looked back at a laughing Mandy. “Awww…what was that? I couldn’t understand you. Do you want to help us or not? If I can’t hear you clearly, then I will just have to tickle you!” she threatened.

Mandy heard those words, and she was already feeling horrible from the double lobster claw on her side and the fingers ruthlessly stroking in her armpit. She started to scream into her gag even louder, desperately trying to tell these women that she would do anything they wanted. She didn’t want to get tortured anymore. She would rather be tickled in a pleasant setting. With Gertrude on her feet and Darby between her legs. She looked into Sabrina’s eyes and saw a gleam of sadism. Then a thought crossed her mind. “What if they don’t want to stop even if you submit?” That horrified her and she screamed in desperation.

Sabrina loved the intensity of Mandy’s muffled screaming. She really enjoyed the fact that she was very responsive to her tickling touch. Now, it was time to drive Mandy even more crazy. She then slipped off the side of the bed she was sitting on and knelt down on the floor. She faced Mandy’s left side as she wanted to tickle other areas of her body. She could see Babs’s lobster clawing away, and she had to do something just as intense. She then had a fun idea and figured she should do the same thing Babs was doing. Being lobster clawed on the sides was a horrible ticklish method, but on both sides? Four hands just squeezing away? That gave her a thrill and now she formed her two hands into “claws”, and she applied her right hand on the ribcage just below the left breast, and her right hand rested on the side, close to the hipbone area. “Hey Babs, I bet I can claw her better than you….hehehe” she said, throwing down a challenge.

Babs watched as Sabrina repositioned herself and now, they faced each other. She heard the challenge and grinned. “You’re on! I am going to make this woman scream! How about we put a friendly wager on it? How about the winner gets a taste of the sweet pussy of hers? Just a few licks as we continue to explore this sexy body.” she offered.

“Deal!!! I like this idea. I bet her pussy tastes really good. Ok, on your mark, get set…….” Sabrina started. She loved having Babs really get into these games and knew going forward, she and her partner were really going to tickle devastate all of their victims.

Mandy felt a brief sense of relief as the women stopped tickling her. She then felt Sabrina get off the bed and was now kneeling on her left side. She winced as she felt hands on her ribs and sides. She turned her head left to right and right to left and saw both women grabbing each side. The panic started to rise in her body as they were going to tickle her! She then gasped in shock as she heard that they were making a wager. They were going to lick her pussy afterwards? She couldn’t let them do that. She did not want to be sexually played with by these two women. The breast teasing did set off some lustful tremors in her body, but to actually have her pussy tasted? That caused fright, yet some excitement as well. “No!! Please don’t do this to me!! Don’t touch me!!! Don’t touch meeeeeeeeeeeeeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she exploded into her gag as she felt all four hands now pressing and squeezing both sides of her body.

“GO!!!” Sabrina declared then started to squeeze the left side. She loved how her fingers sank into the soft flesh and it looked like Mandy was hit with a bolt of lightning. The body started to convulse and even started to bounce up and down on the bed. Her right hand loved pressing into those rib bones and her left hand into her very soft flesh. She couldn’t help but let out a laugh as she adored Mandy’s reaction. This was very entertaining for her and now it was competitive. She wanted to taste Mandy’s pussy. She also wanted to beat Babs. She liked how Babs was getting better at tickle torture, but she had to prove she was still the best at it. “Listen to her scream! I bet her left side is destroying her! Must be my skills hehehe” she playfully taunted.

Babs then squeezed with more intensity, but not too much to cause pain as she wanted to bring out the worst sensations possible. She heard Sabrina challenging her and they both stared at one another. Their fingers and hands were tickle destroying their victim and she loved it. She wanted to beat Sabrina at this moment. They would often compete with one another when they hung out. Whether it was cards, a drinking contest, or a shooting contest, they were both competing with one another. It brought out the best in them and sharpened their skills. There were times she would beat Sabrina, but most of the time, she lost. Her partner was very skilled in almost everything. There were a few times they even wrestled. She lost all those contests but enjoyed them. She was also tickled a few times by Sabrina, but it was always very brief and used to distract her. She tried to tickle Sabrina back, but before she could get her good, her partner would overcome and then win their battle. Now, they were locked in this battle and whoever got first taste of Mandy’s vagina would have bragging rights until they did something else to the victim. “No, she is suffering because of me! Listen to her! She is saying, ‘Babs please stop tickling me like this. I can’t stand it. Sabrina is only massaging me, so stop tickling me so I can feel good. Hehehe” she said in a mocking voice.

“Hahaha you’re so funny. She is not saying that. She is saying how terrible you are at tickling, and she wishes I would stop, so she could laugh. Laugh at your silly attempts to even tickle her.” Sabrina teased back. This was a lot of fun and she looked over at Mandy’s pussy. She saw those blond pubic hairs and couldn’t wait to have some fun with them. She then moved her left hand and started to squeeze the hipbone. This made Mandy shake even harder on the bed and she winked at Babs. It appeared she now had the upperhand.

Mandy felt those hands squeezing her and it drove her absolutely wild. She didn’t know what to think. She could only feel the torment. Her eyes closed as wave after ticklish wave washed over her body. The only thing she could think of was surviving this ordeal. Thoughts of what Gertrude and Darby did to her feet that first night months ago seemed like so much fun. They tickled her really good, especially Gertrude, and it was a very nice experience. It turned her on as well. This was something entirely different. This was pure torture. She kept moving her body, but with both of them squeezing her sides, she just laid there. Her body was tense, and the ticklish electricity rocked her from her head to her toes. She arched her back a little and slammed it back down once she felt both hipbones now being squeezed. These women were showing her no mercy and she prayed she would pass out or something.

Babs saw the move Sabrina made and the reaction of Mandy. She knew if she was to win this contest, she had to make the same move. Her right hand grabbed that right hipbone, and she squeezed it. It seemed to really get poor Mandy going and the victim went into silent laughter. Her eyes then locked on to Sabrina’s. This was the moment they both waited for. One of them was going to be the winner and she had to win. “I got an idea on how we can determine the winner. When we stop, wherever her head leans, that will declare the winner. It is a 50/50 chance!” she smiled.

Sabrina could see the look on Babs’ face and loved it. Her partner was absolutely determined to win this contest. She knew how competitive she was as they had epic card games in their spare time with each other. Her own lust started to build, and she wanted to taste that sweet looking pussy. It was true, there was no real way to determine who would win because Mandy was losing her mind at this point. “Ok, deal. She is about to lose her mind right now, so on the count of three, we will stop at the same time. Don’t cheat!” she responded.

“Ok, I won’t cheat. I am not…..YOU!!! hahaha” Babs teased back.

“I never cheat. Hehehe well, sometimes I do, but not with you. Now, I will count to three. One……two…………….two and a half……..two and three quarters……….two and seven eights……..” Sabrina said with joy. She wanted to prolong the torment just a little longer.

“Hahahaha I love you. Making this woman suffer. Come on already! I want to win!” Babs laughed.

“THREE!!!!” Sabrina declared. She let go of Mandy’s sides and saw Babs do the same. They both looked at Mandy’s head with eagerness. She just had to win!

Mandy felt a wave of relief wash over her body as the tickling finally stopped. She was getting lightheaded and now she finally got some relief. She looked directly at the ceiling and gasped for air through her nostrils, sinch her mouth was filled with underwear. She then closed her eyes and her head fell to the side in exhaustion. To the left….

“I WIN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I told you!” Sabrina shouted with glee. She saw Mandy’s head turned towards her and that meant she won this contest. She was going to be able to have a lick of Mandy’s pussy!

Babs looked over at Sabrina and saw her smiling. She felt a little disappointed she lost, but in the end, they both were going to have a lot of fun with this victim. “You don’t have to gloat! You probably cheated. Hahaha” she joked.

“Hahaha I never cheat; I am just that good! Now, time for me to have a little taste of that pussy…..” Sabrina said with a very happy smile on her face. She then stood up from the left side of the bed and made her way to the foot of the bed and she looked at Mandy’s spread-eagled legs. She then climbed onto the bed and got closer to Mandy’s hips and groin. She felt so much arousal in her body and staring at that exposed, vulnerable pussy really got her excited. She did like those curly blond pubic hairs and could see those pussy lips. She then leaned her body down so her face was very close to that mound and licked her lips. “Mmmmmm…..this pussy looks really tasty!! I wonder how good it will be….” she cooed.

Mandy started to recover from that tickling onslaught and then she felt a wave of fear in her body. She looked down at her body and saw Sabrina right by her most private area! She had no idea what was about to happen, but with the outlaw’s face so close to her body, she started to have an idea. She started to whimper in her gag as she did not want to have that spot played with. “No….please don’t touch me there….please….I beg you…” she whimpered into the gag.

“Awwww……someone realizes what I am about to do! Hmmmm, let me get a taste of this sweet looking pussy…” Sabrina teased. She then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She had a taste of breasts and toes during her Plotsville adventure, now it was time to have some women’s pussy. The tip of her tongue started from the lower end of the labia and slowly slid up those lips and off the clit. Her eyes opened with great delight as she loved the taste of Mandy! “Oh my…..she tastes GOOD!!! Oh, I am going to enjoy this sample. I think we should wager again so I can have a full meal!” she grinned.

Mandy felt the tongue licking her slit and she felt a shockwave of pleasure in her body. That stunned her because she felt frightened about what they were about to do to her. But the way that tongue touched her, it also set off her lust. She always enjoyed having her pussy eaten, whether it was by a man and especially by a woman. She then felt another lick on her mound and her toes curled. Her mind started to spin, and she grew worried. That tongue felt amazing to her and what if her body wanted to be pleasured sexually? She was being tickle tortured, but her body was being sexually pleased. It confused her and she felt her nipples get stiff. She watched in erotic agony as she saw the tongue once again approach her mound and her wetness increased.

Babs watched with eager eyes as she saw Sabrina licking Mandy. She felt a little jealous as she wanted to be the one to taste that sweet looking mound. It was still a very erotic sight, and she felt her own nipples throbbing. It had been a long, erotic, exciting day and she wanted release too. She then looked over at Mandy’s nipples and saw how hard they were. This got her excited as she knew this victim’s body loved what was happening. Her eyes then went to Mandy’s face, and she couldn’t help but smile because she saw a mixture of confusion and pleasure in it. That was the best part whenever she and her partner dominated other women sexually. The victims were always so surprised yet felt incredible pleasure when they sexually dominated them. Babs now wanted to get into the action somehow. Her eyes went over to Mandy’s belly, and she saw the belly button. She liked how cute it was and she had an idea! She then moved her body close to the bellybutton from leaning onto the right side of the bed and placed her face right by the exposed navel. She felt a strong desire within her body and stuck out her tongue. The tip of her tongue started to lick around the navel, and she felt the stomach quiver a bit. She loved that reaction and continued to have her tongue lick and probe around that button. She then heard a giggle followed by a moan. “Mmmmmm….she is *lick lick* delicious….” she said softly.

Mandy felt that tongue on her navel and it was as though she was hit with erotic electricity. Her pussy was being licked and now her navel. These were two different sensations but had the same effect. It made her very hot. It made her arousal levels rise sharply. She had no idea why she was feeling this way, but her body loved it and craved more. The belly licking tickled her slightly, but still had great pleasure. She had her navel licked and kissed before, but there was something about the way Babs did it that made it even better. Then she felt a very strong lick across her clit, and she let out a loud, yet muffled moan of pleasure.

Sabrina continued to lick between Mandy’s legs and could tell how aroused the woman was. She was able to taste more of Mandy’s love honey and this was what she wanted to happen. Now that her victim was in full lust, her body was going to be a lot more sensitive. She also saw Babs licking Mandy’s belly and that really got her turned on. She saw her partner having her way and it looked so sexy. In fact, Babs was looking really cute at the moment. It made her wonder why they never had sex with one another. They had one drunk make out session, but they never had sex. She started to wonder if they should. With all the erotic moments they had in the last 24 hours, she was up to anything. She then heard Mandy’s loud moans as she licked the clit for a bit, then felt some disappointment in her body. This was just to be a tease. Now it was time for more torture. Sabrina lifted her head and then gave a gentle pat right on the pussy. It may have been her imagination, but when she patted the pussy, she thought she heard a small splash. “Ok Babs, I think it is time for another contest. The winner gets a taste of this pussy again. You game?” she asked.

Babs stopped licking Mandy’s belly and turned to her right. She saw Sabrina’s face and she smiled. They were going to keep torturing Mandy! “Yes, let’s do it again. But this time, I am going to win! Her pussy is mine!” she declared.

Mandy groaned as the licking stopped on her body. Even though they were tormenting her, it still felt incredibly good. Her mind wanted more erotic pleasure. Then she heard them speak and it horrified her. They were going to torture her again? That meant more tickling! She started to shake her head “no”, then started to writhe her body. She was very aroused and every single nerve in her body was on fire. Being tickled was going to be even worse now!

“Awww….look at her! She seems so scared. Poor thing! Let’s not waste another moment. I think it is time we tickle her again!” Sabrina threatened. She then moved from the foot of the bed, back to the left side. She stared at Babs and then at Mandy. She loved that look of fear, but one thing was for sure. This woman was definitely aroused as she looked at those nipples. “Poor Mandy candy. She is going to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. Now, where should we tickle her next?” she asked her partner.

“Hmmmm…how about we tickle her tits? I think they might be very sensitive. Her tits and her armpits! Let’s see if you can tickle both effectively like I can…hehehe” Babs challenged. She loved playing with Mandy’s body and wanted to push this woman to her limits.

“I like that…..because one will be a light touch and the other more firm. That will take the utmost concentration. I know I will win. Babs, you are going to lose AGAIN! Hehehehe” Sabrina laughed as she accepted the challenge. She never tried to do two different styles of tickling, but she loved to experiment. Her partner was coming up with some great ideas! She then turned towards Mandy. She saw that look of great concern and it made her happy. “Ok Many candy, it is time for you to laugh again. I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is, we are going to tickle you until you lose your mind. The good news is, your pussy will be tasted and your nipples too. Winner gets your pussy; loser gets your nipples. Isn’t that great? Hehehe” she teased.

Mandy shook her head in fear as she heard what game they were about to play. These women were really trying to drive her wild. She started to feel really sad because she had already agreed to help them out to avoid more torture, but they didn’t hear her and she was going to suffer. She then winced as she felt hands on her breasts and hands on her exposed armpits. She closed her eyes and felt like she was about to cry. “Please don’t do this to me…..” she whimpered into her gag.

“Ok, ready? On a count of three, we tickle her!” Sabrina said with excitement.

“Ok, but this time can you just get to three. No more dragging it out. I want to beat you! Hehehe” Babs responded with a giggle.

“Fine! You’re no fun. Hahaha ok, here we go. One………………..two……………………THREE!!! TICKLE!!!!” Sabrina announced, then she started to flicker the fingers on her right hand into Mandy’s exposed left armpit and tried to lightly tickle the left breast with her left hand softly on the outside. It seemed a little awkward because her hands had to move differently. Both hands wanted to do the same motion and she battled between a hard and soft touch. She had to focus her mind to accomplish this because she wanted another taste of that pussy.

Babs had the same struggle as her left hand wanted to really run all over that right armpit, and her right hand had to softly tease the right breast. She also felt that urge to do the same motion with her hands and she ended up tickling the breast a little stronger. She gritted her teeth and tried to concentrate. She wanted to sensually tickle that breast, but brutally tickle the armpit. “Come on Babs! You can do this! We want to eat that pussy!” she thought to herself.

Mandy exploded into muffled laughter as she felt her armpits being tickled. That was always a very sensitive spot and she exploded into laughter. She also felt the sides of her breasts being tickled and that also drove her crazy. She felt so humiliated that these women were trying to compete on who could tickle her worse. The intense sensations continued to tear through her body, and she wondered if she would ever survive. She also knew that whoever “won” this contest was going to perform oral sex on her private area and the “loser” was going to ravish her nipples. She did not know how to react to this as in normal circumstances that would be a very pleasurable experience. But this was being forced on her and she wanted to just have it all end. Then she started to convulse as she felt her left side being softly tickled. It seemed as though the fingers in her left armpit moved very softly and that same kind of touch happened on her left breast. The right side of her body experienced the more brutal style tickling, and she had no idea how she was going to be able to stand all of this.

Sabrina felt herself going to soft tickling in the two areas. Going hard in one and soft in the other was very difficult for her to do. So, she decided to go soft for a bit, then try to concentrate better. Her left hand moved to the underside of Mandy’s breast and that seemed to really get her victim thrashing around. The underside of a woman’s breast was always a very delicate area and very sensitive. It reminded her of a former lover touching the underside of her own breast and how much that drove her wild. She loved how the large mammary would wobble and saw that stiff nipple quivering. Sabrina felt like she had to get release soon. This moment was getting very sexually charged and she wanted to get relief between her legs. That made her think about how this evening would end. Her goal was to force Mandy to eat her out. She HAD to get an orgasm tonight or she was going to burst.

Babs couldn’t help but be a little rougher in her tickling because she had difficulty trying to be sensual with one hand and brutal with the other. She then saw Sabrina having the same issue and now she was lightly tickling both areas. She figured she might as well do the same. The name of the game was to win! She wanted to have some fun with Mandy’s body, and she also had a very strong desire to have an orgasm tonight. She thought that perhaps that was how they would conclude the evening. The winner gets their pussy eaten by Mandy! That made her perk up and resume the tickling. She then moved her hand towards the nipple and softly teased it. It made her left hand softly stroke in the hollow of the armpit, but she didn’t care, she wanted to get Mandy to declare her the winner.

Mandy was losing her mind. These women were overwhelming her with ticklish sensations, and she felt herself slipping into madness. The way they tickled her armpits, and her breasts were too much to handle at once. She had both armpits tickled at the same time before from friends, but she never had the armpits AND her breasts tickled at the same time. Her head shook side to side, and she continued to scream into her gag. She just wanted it to end. She just wanted the tickling to stop. Her head turned towards Babs and saw the look of sadistic glee on it. That woman seemed determined to tickle destroy her. Mandy couldn’t take it anymore and when she saw Babs looking back at her, she broke and begged her. “PLEASE STOP!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHAHA I BEG YOU!!! I BEG YOU!!!!” she screamed into the gag.

Babs looked at Mandy, then looked at Sabrina. She felt joy as Mandy was begging her for mercy. She looked at her to get her to stop, when she could have looked at Sabrina. She took this as a victory and stopped tickling Mandy! “I won!!! I won!!!!” she shouted.

Sabrina paused her tickling and looked at Babs. She thought they were going to have the same kind of determination and that was Mandy’s head falling in either her direction or Babs. She heard Mandy begging Babs but didn’t think that was the way to win. “What are you talking about? You didn’t win. She is still conscious.” she told her.

“But she begged me!!! She looked me right in the eye and begged ME for mercy. She could have looked at you if you did a good job. Hehehe” Babs responded.

“But, she could have easily begged me. Her head was turned that way, that’s the only reason why she begged you. If her head was turned my way, she would have begged me. You didn’t win.” Sabrina told her as she felt very competitive. She wanted to taste Mandy’s pussy again and wasn’t going to give that up without a fight.

“You won when her head fell towards you. I am sure she had no idea what she was doing. Come on, you know I won this…” Babs grinned. She knew how competitive Sabrina was, but she was not going to let this go. She wanted to have Mandy’s pussy!

Sabrina could sense the competitiveness in Babs, and it made her feel proud, but she wanted to taste Mandy again. That small taste she had really got her purring sexually and she wanted more. “Ok, how about this? We will each get to tickle her under her breast. Whoever makes her scream louder, wins this round and to make it more juicy, gets to lick her pussy for 2 minutes!” she challenged.

“Hmmm….I like that. Ok, deal! Since you are the one who made the challenge even though I won this round technically, you go first!” Babs told her. She knew by going second, she could see how Sabrina did first and then know what she had to do.

“Ok, fine.” Sabrina responded. She wanted to go second, but she wanted to be fair. She then turned her body slightly to her right and looked at Mandy’s left breast. The large mammary rested and she couldn’t wait to play with it. She loved how it looked and it only made her hornier. She then used her left hand to grab the left nipple and she pulled the breasts upwards towards Mandy’s face. This exposed the underside of the breast, and she took the fingers on her right hand and started to flutter them on that delicate skin. She immediately felt Mandy’s body shaking and started to hear the laughter. She loved ticklish breasts. She loved the way they reacted to her touch, and she wanted to drive Mandy wild. She could still taste Mandy’s love honey from her earlier tasting and craved it. It was time to make Mandy scream.

Mandy felt her nipple getting grabbed and that sent a shiver through her body. Then she felt fingers stroking under her breast and she lost it. That skin was so sensitive at the moment and her body started to writhe and shake. These women were hellbent on torturing her. They also got her horny, and it made her body so much more sensitive and responsive. The laughter started to build within her, and she could not stop. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!” she screamed into her gag.

Sabrina smiled as she heard that scream. She was driving Mandy crazy already and felt like she could win this round. She wanted to feel sexual pleasure as well. She thought about having an orgasm because her body was so tense at the moment. She looked over at Babs and saw that she had a look of confidence on her face. This motivated her more, so she took the tips of her nails and lightly grazed them on the surface of that very delicate skin. She felt Mandy shaking and even had a hard time holding onto the breast. “Hehehehe look at her! See how crazy she is? I am going to win!” she taunted.

Babs saw the tickling and knew Sabrina was really tormenting Mandy. She had to do a better job, or she would only get the consolation prize of Mandy’s nipples, but she wanted her pussy! She licked her lips thinking about that sweet looking mound, and then she looked at it. It did look really delicious, and her arousal spiked. She looked back over at Mandy and the poor woman’s face was red and she was screaming hysterically into her gag. Her partner finally stopped, and she had a huge grin on her face. “Wow…” she said softly.

“Beat that!!! Oh, I am really going to enjoy her pussy! Mmmmmmm I can taste it now…” Sabrina teased. She did enjoy tickling that breast, now she had to watch her partner do the same thing.

“Ok, here I go….” Babs said with confidence. She used her left hand to grab the right nipple and pull the breast upwards towards Mandy’s face, emulating what Sabrina did. She wanted complete access to the underside of that mound. She then winked at Sabrina, then leaned her head down and stuck out her tongue. She licked the underside of the breast, from the outside edge, all the way underneath to the inside edge of the mound. She did this two more times, to get that skin wet. She then looked up at Sabrina and winked. “Her pussy is mine……” she grinned.

Mandy felt something warm and moist sliding under her breast. It felt amazing as she tried to recover from the tickle attack under her left one. She also felt her stomach churning with sexual excitement because any touch that wasn’t tickling her, only gave her pleasure. Then her eyes nearly came out of her head when she felt fingernails lightly grazing under her breast. She had no idea why, but this was a much greater feeling! The way those nails slid across her skin sent very intense ticklish shockwaves into her body and she immediately screamed to the top of her lungs into her gag. This feeling overwhelmed her and she started to convulse.

Babs smiled as she stroked her nails over that moist skin. She figured if she could get the skin wet, it would only increase the responsiveness of the victim. She loved the way Mandy was trembling and convulsing. Her nails touched the crease where the breasts connected to the rib area and moved up and down underneath the breast. She loved the way Mandy was screaming and then she moved her nails towards the inside edge of the breast. She knew her own breasts were sensitive in this spot and figured poor Mandy would be the same. She licked her lips as she knew she was really driving this woman insane. She wanted to keep pushing her to the edge of insanity because she truly wanted to eat this woman’s most private area.

Sabrina watched in great surprise as she saw how Babs tickled Mandy. She forgot about licking the skin to increase sensitivity and a feeling of dread came over her. She started to think she could lose this round because Mandy was truly screaming into her gag. If that underwear gag wasn’t there, she would have alerted the folks in the Northern states. She could see the look of agony on Mandy’s face and figured it was over. She knew she lost this round. “Ok dammit, you win.” she said with regret.

Babs gave a few more tickle strokes with her nails, then let go of that breast. She won! She finally beat Sabrina at something! Even though it was a small victory of sorts, the fact is that she won. Now, she had a prize to enjoy. She looked over at Sabrina and could see the disappointment. Her partner was ultra-competitive, so she knew she wasn’t happy about losing. “Hey, don’t feel bad. You still get to have her nipples. You know I still love you, right?” she smiled.

Sabrina looked over at her partner and even though she was initially upset, she saw that smiling face and she couldn’t stay mad. She did like Babs, and she was a very close friend. She didn’t want her own competitiveness to ruin a great partnership. “Yeah, I know you do. I love you too. I just wanted to eat that sweet, delicious pussy of hers. You are about to find out how sweet it is. Two minutes, right?” she asked.

“Yes! Two minutes, but I won’t make her cum.” Babs responded. She then stood up from the right side of Mandy and went to the foot of the bed. From there, she got onto the bed and crawled her way towards that very exposed vagina. As she put her face closer to Mandy’s special place, she could smell that arousal and could also see some of the juices. Her victim was ripe for a sexual feast! “Oh my…..she does look really delicious. I am really going to enjoy this….” she cooed.

Sabrina grinned and figured it was time for her to take her position to feast on those magnificent nipples. She could hear Mandy breathing hard and saw her chest swaying a bit. She couldn’t help but to look at her face and could see the poor woman breathing hard through her nose, her skin was still red, and she was babbling under her gag. She knew they were really getting to her and that excited her even more. “Awwwww…poor Mandy candy is losing her mind. Don’t worry sweetie, you are about to feel really good! I suggest you enjoy it because the final round will be those feet of yours….” she whispered.

Mandy groaned through her gag as she heard Sabrina’s voice. These two women were torturing her and now they were about to have their way with her body. She felt such great relief as she wasn’t being tickled but knew these two were about to ravish her tired body. Then she moaned as she felt something wet on her nipples. She looked at her chest and could see the right side of Sabrina’s face. She saw the tongue coming out of her mouth and was licking her left nipple. Even though she wished she was free, and they weren’t here doing this to her, her body absolutely loved that licking of her nipples. It felt incredible to her, and her body welcomed this touch. The tongue started to slide all around her very stiff nipple and it sent waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. A moan escaped her lips, and she even felt her hips grinding a little.

Babs heard Mandy’s moans and looked up. She saw Sabrina already licking and tasting the nipples and it set off Mandy’s body. Her eyes then looked at the steaming mound in front of her. She knew Mandy was really hot at this moment, so she licked her lips. She could see the lips pouting as though they were inviting her to taste them. The scent of Mandy’s lust penetrated into her nostrils and her own nipples were throbbing. This was her moment. She then stuck out her tongue and did a gentle lick on the pussy lip’s surface. That simple lick tasted incredible! She loved how it tasted, and her tongue did not hesitate to make another lick, then another, then another. She could taste Mandy’s love honey and it blew her mind. She had been waiting for this moment for a while and now this pussy was all hers. Babs did remind herself that she couldn’t make Mandy cum, so she couldn’t go all in and ravish this sweet pussy. Her tongue then slid between the lips, and she tried to go as far as she could into the pussy. Her nose touched the mound, and she could feel her face getting wet from the moisture. “Mmmmm….she *lick lick* tastes *lick lick* so damn *lick lick* GOOD!” she cooed as she continued to devour that pussy.

Sabrina couldn’t help but giggle as she heard Babs enjoying herself between Mandy’s legs. She wished it was her having her way with that pussy and was still not happy she lost. As she continued to lick and suckle on the nipples, she thought of a great prize for the next round. She thought of Mandy’s feet and guessed they were probably going to be really ticklish. This was their chance to truly break this woman and because she was so competitive, she wanted to make the prize of breaking Mandy really good! This only motivated her to lick the nipples harder and she could hear the moans increasing from her victim. She moved over to the right nipple and wrapped her lips around it. As she started to suck, she would flick her tongue across the bud and knew Mandy had to be in total lust at the moment. This made her suck even harder!

Mandy was starting to lose her mind as she felt how nipples being played with and her pussy was being eaten. She never had a threesome before and right now, that is what all of this seemed like. She had two women, who were actually pretty attractive, feasting on her body and giving her great sexual pleasure. She did not want to be tickled anymore, so right now she was just going to enjoy this moment. The way her pussy was being licked and eaten got all of her juices flowing and she knew just how drenched in love honey she was. She closed her eyes and started to imagine if Darby was there. Or Mia. Or Deputy George. Or even Gertrude! She felt the desire to orgasm grow. Her toes started to curl, and she could feel those very strong orgasmic feeling growing in intensity. She felt like she could cum her brains out at any moment! Then it all stopped!

“TIME!!!” Sabrina yelled out as she lifted her head up from devouring Mandy’s nipples. She could tell Mandy was on her way to having an orgasm, and she didn’t want to let her have that pleasure just yet. Now it was time to finish her off. She looked over at Babs and saw her salivating and wanting to continue her pussy licking. She giggled a little as she saw a glazed look in her eyes. “Did you enjoy that? Hehehe” she giggled.

Babs snapped out of her trance and saw Sabrina looking back at her. She laughed a little as she was definitely excited and wanted to keep eating this pussy. “Yeah. hehehe she tastes REALLY good. Now I see why you wanted to keep going….” she responded.

“Ok, now it is one round a piece. Ready for the tiebreaker?” Sabrina teased.

Babs could sense another challenge and she loved it. After beating Sabrina in the last round, she was eager to win the entire contest. She looked at that sweet pussy one more time, then stood up off the bed. “You bet I am! What’s the wager this time?” she asked.

“Well….we will have this final round on who can tickle destroy her feet. You just know her feet are going to be really ticklish! So, whoever makes her scream louder, or moan the loudest, wins! The prize will be this….” Sabrina started. She got excited thinking about what she was going to say next, and she felt her nipples stiffen again. “….the loser gets to eat her pussy till she cums. The winner? She gets HER pussy eaten by Mandy candy until she cums.” she told her, then winked.

Babs gasped at that wager. The loser would eat Mandy and the winner gets to have their own pussy eaten till orgasm? That sounded amazing as she desperately wanted to release as well. The thought of her getting an orgasm sounded nicer than eating Mandy’s pussy. “You’re on!!!! Oh, I can’t wait until I feel her tongue between my legs. Hehehe” she accepted.

“I bet you can’t, but you won’t know. Because she will be eating MY pussy! I am the one who will have the orgasm, while you will just have to rub yours out from your own hand later. Hahaha” Sabrina boasted. She loved this idea and couldn’t wait to get started. She then turned towards Mandy and saw the poor woman breathing hard. She then leaned closer to her face and gave it a gentle slap on the left cheek. “Poor Mandy candy….so tired and I bet your body wants pleasure, right? Well, it is almost over. We just have one more contest and you might get some rest. You might even get to cum! Here’s the thing sweetie. We are going to tickle your feet. I am sure you are going to lose your mind, but we really like tickling feet and yours are so pretty. Once we are done, your pussy will be eaten, but your tongue will be eating one of ours. Hehehe” she threatened.

Mandy’s eyes popped wide open when she heard that declaration. She was going to have her feet tickled! Her body was so responsive right now, there was no way she could handle having her feet tickled. Then she heard what else was about to happen. She was going to have her pussy ravished, but she also had to ravish one of theirs! They were going to force her to perform oral sex on them. She felt so humiliated at this moment as she was being treated as a sex toy. They were using and tickle abusing her body and there was no end in sight. She felt herself getting emotional because she was about to suffer a lot. Her feet were very sensitive, but the thought of her pleasuring them frightened her. She didn’t even know them or have any feelings for them. She had to put her mouth on them and make them have an orgasm. She started to cry in her gag as the moment overtook her. “Please….please don’t do this to me….I will help you….I will help you….don’t tickle me….” she whimpered into the gag.

“Awww…you seem so sad! But don’t worry, you will be laughing and smiling soon! Oh, and to let you know, previous lovers of mine said my pussy tastes delicious. You will find out soon…” Sabrina teased.

“Hey mine tastes better!!!” Babs shouted as she heard Sabrina teasing Mandy. She definitely wanted to win this contest and make poor Mandy lose her mind. She then made her way to the right foot of Mandy and knelt down on the floor, her ankles under her rear end. She stared at the naked sole and she loved the sight. The sole was narrow with a defined arch. The toes were of medium length but bordered on being long digits. They descended in length from the thin big toe all the way to the baby toe. The skin itself was pale and looked tender. She then watched as Sabrina sat on the right by the left foot. The contest was about to start!

Sabrina knelt down by the left foot and looked at that naked foot. She loved the design of the foot and started to shake. She was so close to being able to have an orgasm of her own, she just had to tickle this foot better than Babs could tickle the other one. She thought about the feet she tickled just hours ago. She got to play with the most beautiful pair of feet she had ever seen. Darby’s feet were absolutely perfect and no one else’s feet just didn’t compare. But she had to treat Mandy’s foot as though it was Darby’s. She had to find that same passion in tickling this foot if she wanted to have an orgasm. She felt so aroused, had so many pent-up sexual feelings in her body, she had to win this. She then looked over at Babs and saw that smile. That was something else she had to do. She had to beat her partner. She was the alpha in this relationship and wanted to make sure Babs remembered that. They were close friends, but she was the leader and had to prove it. “You ready to lose? Hey, eating her pussy is not a bad second place prize. Haha after all, you were enjoying it, so I am giving you that chance to finish.” she taunted.

“Bring it! Let’s do this!” Babs responded. She really wanted to win this contest. Her eyes then looked at the trembling foot and she held her breath. She had a plan of attack on this foot and hoped it would force Mandy to scream hysterically. Then she heard the word “go” and she began! She went after that pale arch and softly stroked her fingers on that skin. The plan was to build up the intensity and when it hit the fever pitch, she would go for the kill. The foot immediately started to spasm, and she had to grab it with her left hand, while her fingers on her right hand stroke across that skin. The skin felt very nice on her fingers, and she had a smile on her face. The toes were clenching open and close, so she knew she was having an effect on it. “Someone has ticklish feet! Yes she does!” she teased.

Sabrina started to go after the ball of the foot as her plan was to tickle the most likely less ticklish areas to get them stimulated, then go for the more typical ticklish areas. She had a plan and knew once she did it, she was confident she was going to win. She loved how the foot shook wildly and like Babs, she had to grab it to hold it still, so she could torment it. She liked how tender the skin was. They weren’t the same softness as Darby’s but then again, no one else ever had that kind of softness. She watched as the toes curled and she could see the natural nails. She smiled as she placed her fingernail on the outside edge of the left foot on the ball, and then slowly dragged it across that tender ball of the foot, all the way to the inside edge. She heard a very cute squeal and that made her smile. “Listen to her! I bet she is praying that I stop tickling her. She wants to eat my pussy!” she said with a smile.

Mandy felt both of her feet tickled at the same time. The way the women were touching them drove her absolutely crazy. Her feet were always her ticklish weakness and after being tickled all over her body and sexually teased, her feet were even more ticklish. The way the fingers in the arch of her right foot sent intense ticklish feelings throughout her body, and the nail scraping along the ball of her left foot made her roll her eyes into the back of her head. She wished they would stop. She already accepted she would help them in robbing The Thirsty Cowboy, so right now they were just being cruel to her. She couldn’t help but laugh into her gag and she prayed this would end soon.

Babs was loving this moment. She had poor Mandy’s foot in her grasp, and she just loved stroking her fingers in that delicate arch. Holding the foot became a struggle and she had to use a firm grip. Her eyes then focused on the foot. She wanted to find a really sensitive spot to send Mandy into screams, so she could win this contest. She loved playing with the arch, but she needed something to get the blood curdling. She then moved her fingers towards the ball of the foot but touched the spot right where it connected to the arch of the foot. Once her fingers touched that spot, she felt the foot and leg jerking pretty hard. She hit a spot! She then smiled since she could torment Mandy even further. Babs liked the idea of getting an orgasm by Mandy and she was determined to make her do it!

Sabrina looked over and saw Babs hitting a good spot on Mandy’s foot because the victim started to writhe a lot more. Which meant that muffled laughter would be even stronger. She had to think of something to get this woman insane with ticklish laughter. Then she remembered how much fun she had tickling Darby’s feet. She remembered how she used her mouth on Darby’s soft feet. Now, she wanted to try it on Mandy. But, she wanted to do something slightly different. With Darby’s feet, she used her tongue. For Mandy, she wondered how she would react if she used her teeth! She moved her face closer to the exposed sole and stared at the ball of the foot. That was a ticklish spot with her nails, so she wondered how would nibbling teeth work. She placed her two front teeth and her bottom front teeth on the center of the ball of the foot and did some quick nibbles. That seemed to get Mandy going!

Mandy felt hard objects on the ball of her left foot. That feeling drove her absolutely wild and she started to scream. Her laughter got louder and even with her being gagged, her laughter was very audible. She started to bounce her body a little on her own bed as she wanted to pull her feet away from whatever that was. She looked down at her left foot and she could see Sabrina’s face right at her foot. She saw her mouth moving and that meant one thing. She was using her teeth to nibble on her foot. In love making sessions, she liked a little nibbling on her body, including her feet. It always drove her wild with lust and she even felt that way whenever someone tickled her feet. She loved having them played with, but what these women were doing was about torture. Now those nibbles tore into her very soul, and she slammed head back onto the pillow to scream in laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO NIBBLES NO NIBBLES!!! HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND IT!!!” she screamed.

Sabrina couldn’t help but laugh when she started to make out the torturous laughter coming from poor Mandy. She stopped her nibbling as she had to laugh. It was very amusing to her as her victim suffered. She did like the taste of the foot as well. She looked over at Babs and winked. “Looks like I am winning. Can you hear her? I think that gag is so soaked, she is going to sound legible. Hahahaha” she teased.

Babs did hear Mandy’s screams and realized her partner was right. She WAS winning! Babs had to think of something, or she would lose this contest. She then started to lick the bottom of the foot. She wanted to get it wet, so she could tickle it with her nails. She was going to use the same move she did with Mandy’s breast. Her tongue slid from the heel of the foot, through the arch, and across the ball of the foot. She liked the taste of that skin as her tongue slid across the sole. It was a bit salty and sweaty but tasted great. Mandy was a barmaid, so she was on her feet all day and in those boots. The foot was going to have that sweat built up. Babs did notice when her tongue went into the arch, she felt Mandy’s right leg trembling. She knew this was having a great effect on her and now it was time to really drive her insane. She did one more long, wet lick on the arch, then gave that same area a kiss. It was playtime! Her eyes then looked over at Sabrina and she grinned. “Ok, watch this…..” she teased.

Mandy felt that tongue sliding on the bottom of her right foot and even she had to admit that felt wonderful. The nibbling and now the licking did tickle her, but it also had that arousing effect. She hated these two as they were really starting to break her body down. They were truly intent on torturing her and there was nothing she could do but laugh. Then her eyes popped open, and she looked at Babs. She felt something very hard on the arch of her foot and realized, it had to be Babs’ fingernails! She remembered that same feeling underneath her breast and that nearly made her mind snap. Now, she felt it on her very ticklish arch, and she lost it. “AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Sabrina heard that intense laughter and now she was worried. It looked like Babs found a very effective way to force Mandy into absolute hysteria. She was worried that she might actually lose this contest. She watched in horror as she saw Babs using her nails. The nails were moving at a very fast pace, stroking and playing with that very delicate skin. She then looked at the left foot she was holding. She wondered what she had to do to beat what Babs was doing. Babs was using the lick and tickle technique. She nibbled on the ball of the foot and the taste was delightful, but those nails Babs was using seemed to work. She then noticed something. She looked at Mandy’s helpless toes! She wondered if that was the spot to attack. If that would be the best weakness to exploit. She then reached her head forward and then stuck out her tongue. She moved the tongue to the underside of the toes and gave it a gentle lick. That seems to have an effect because the toes started to spasm. She had a sadistic smile on her face as she now wanted to go after these toes. She still had the foot in her grasp and could play with this foot. Her left hand held the top of the foot and now her right hand started to play with the toes. She pulled gently on each one and felt those precious long toes curling. Sabrina knew it was time to have a lot of fun! “I think someone has some very ticklish toes! Let’s see how bad they really are….” she said aloud.

Babs heard what Sabrina said and that made her pause her tickling for a moment. She knew a woman’s toes were always very sensitive including hers. She watched as her partner was now licking Mandy’s cute toes. She looked over at Mandy’s head and saw it shaking side to side. Then she watched as the big toe went inside Sabrina’s mouth! She was going to suck her toes! She couldn’t let that happen, so she wrapped her own lips around the big toe on the right foot and sucked on it. HARD. She wanted to beat Sabrina at her own game. Having an orgasm was on the line and she was determined to win it.

Mandy went into silent laughter as she felt her two big toes inside the very warm mouths of her captors. It tickled like hell, but it also felt so good. Having her toes sucked was always a pleasurable thing, even if it tickled. Her heart started to race faster and her breathing became shallow. She could feel her nipples throbbing as well. She couldn’t help it and started to moan. She had no idea what they were going to do to her next, but this moment of sensual pleasure was most welcomed. She could feel herself sweating at the moment and figured she must look like an absolute mess of a woman. She instinctively curled her toes, but her big toes remained inside her captors’ mouths. She wanted them to stop tormenting her, and they would stop. “Please…….mmmmmmmm…..you got to OOH! doing this to my feet. Come on….mmmmmm…please….let mmmmmmm meeeee go…” she purred within her gag.

Sabrina looked over and saw Babs sucking on the big toe as well. She knew her partner was going to do that, now it was time for her to strike. She slid the big toe out of her mouth, then shoved her fingertips into the toe crevices and wiggled her fingers. That seemed to get the desired effect and chuckled. “Yes, she does! Mandy candy has DELICIOUS TOES! She got to feel pleasure, now she feels my wrath. Hehehe come on Mandy candy, tell us who won, or we will keep tickling your body for hours. Think about your own safety. You really do not want us to play with you all night long, right?” she teased.

Mandy continued to screech in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers invading the crevices of her toes. There was nothing else that existed but intense ticklish feelings tearing through her body. She didn’t want to do this anymore. This was not the fun and playful style of Gertrude. This was torture. They wanted to torture her. No matter how much she begged, no matter how much she screamed and laughed, they were going to torture her until she snapped. It didn’t help she was also incredibly horny, which made her body so responsive to touch. Her eyes closed and tried to think about what life would be like if she passed out. There would be peace and tranquility. But all she felt was the agony of tickle torture. She didn’t know how much longer this was going to go on, but she prayed this would end soon. Mandy continued to laugh into her gag and eventually went into silent laughter. Tears started to come out of her eyes as this was very overwhelming.

Babs watched as she saw Sabrina now tickling the toes themselves. The way Mandy was reacting seemed to indicate her partner was definitely winning this contest. She had to do something, or she would lose! She let the big toe slip out of her mouth and she looked at the saliva coated digit. She wondered what she could do to turn the tide in her favor. She then lowered her face towards the arch and looked at the tender area near the instep. She decided to take a page out of Sabrina’s book and placed her two front teeth and lower teeth onto the skin and started to nibble on that skin. She felt the foot almost jerk out of her hand, but she held firm. She knew she hit a hot spot and now this was going to be her push to break Mandy.

Mandy felt the nibbles on her instep and that sent another cruel wave of ticklish torture throughout her body. It reminded her of when both Darby and Gertrude invaded her toes at the same time and that intense sensation destroyed her. Now she had her toes being tickled on the left foot and now she felt those cruel nibbles on her right foot. Her back arched up a bit as she felt her body grow stiff, then it fell back to the bed, and she shook and trembled. They were pushing her past any limits she thought she had. She tried to beg for her life, but she was still in silent laughter and couldn’t make any sound. Her body shook and she closed her eyes. She wanted to pass out and that seemed to be the most desirable thing at the moment.

Sabrina looked over at Babs nibbling on the instep of the right foot and she smiled. Her partner had to use a method she used a little earlier. It meant Babs was desperate and doing everything she could to win this foot tickling contest. She thought of a way to really push ahead. She kept her fingers in the toes with her right hand, then with her left, she started to use her nails and tickle the arch at the same time. That way, two spots on the foot would be tickled at the same time. She smiled as she felt the foot tense itself up and she felt Mandy’s body twitching again. She looked up and could see how red her face was, she could see her blond hair was getting wet from sweat. There was a glistening sheen of sweat across her body and she licked her lips. Seeing Mandy so helpless and utterly destroyed got her really wet between her own legs. She also knew that if they kept going, they just might kill the woman. It was time to let Mandy breathe and find out who won this contest. “Hey Babs, let’s stop. I think she might die. Hehehehe” she giggled then pulled her fingers away from the foot.

Babs heard Sabrina’s words and stopped nibbling. They did push Mandy hard with their foot tickling attempts and remembered they did have to let victims breathe. She moved her face away from the tormented right foot and saw Mandy’s body go limp. She was impressed with the torture they did on her. It was time to at least let her rest. “Wow, she is a wreck! Haha I think I won though….” she grinned.

“You didn’t, I know I won. Let’s go find out!” Sabrina said with excitement. She then stood up from the foot of the bed area and walked over on the left side of Babs. She then knelt down on the floor near her head and saw the poor woman breathing heavy. Her face was an absolute mess as she had tears coming down, her face was sweaty with her blond hair clinging to the sides. She could see her breathing very hard and figured it was time to remove the gag. She looked over at Babs who now knelt down on the right side of Mandy. She then reached towards Mandy’s mouth, reached inside and grabbed the tip of the underwear and slowly pulled it out. She then looked at the saliva soaked garment and then dropped it onto her chest as a sign of conquest. She was also happy to see the brown nipples were still very stiff. Sabrina then looked at Mandy’s face again, then used her hand to wipe away the sticky strands of hair away from her face. She wanted to wait a little bit for her victim to resume some form of normal breathing before she asked the question.

Mandy felt so much relief as the tickling of her feet stopped, and the gag was removed. Her jaw ached but she felt grateful it was out of her mouth. She still couldn’t believe her underwear was in her mouth. She thought about all the screaming she did, and now she could feel how wet the garment was as it rested on her chest, right between her breasts. Through hazy eyes, she looked over at Sabrina, then over to Babs. Both women had huge smiles on their faces, and it made her get emotional. She knew they weren’t done torturing her. “Please…..*sniff*…please don’t torture me anymore….I…I will help you….I don’t want to be tortured anymore….” she panted and tried her best to not cry.

“You will help us? Good! You are such a good girl, Mandy candy. Now, I know you had a lot of fun just now, but we need you to make a decision. We both got to tickle those very cute, and delicious feet of yours. Which foot made you scream the most?” Sabrina asked with a wicked grin.

Mandy felt herself about to cry because these women didn’t seem to care about her well-being, they were just interested in some horrific contest they were playing with her body. She also was aware that if she did not answer, they would probably torture her some more. She just wanted to go to sleep and pretend all of this was just a terrible nightmare. She felt that both of her feet were tortured the same and she really couldn’t distinguish between the two. They both got her aroused with their foot worship, but they also sent her to tickle hell with their nails and teeth. She just thought about the first foot that popped into her head and closed her eyes. “My foot….my left one...” she murmured as she hoped that was a satisfactory answer.

“You hear that?!!! I WON! I WON I WON I WON!!!” Sabrina shouted then clapped her hands. She felt a huge sense of pride as she was able to best her partner once again. She did a fist pump and then looked over at Babs. She could see some disappointment in her eyes, but it was also a fun contest. She then reached her right hand over towards Babs over Mandy’s body. “Nice contest. You did great. There are no losers here. We both get a prize….” she said, trying to show sportsmanship.

Babs felt some disappointment in losing this contest. She really wanted to win. Not just to have her pussy eaten, but to beat Sabrina. She truly cared about her partner, but they were both competitive and she wanted to win. Sabrina always seemed to win, and she was hoping for once she could have bragging rights. She then reached forward and shook her hand. “Congratulations on the win. I was SO close! Haha I will win next time, you’ll see!” she told her.

“You just might! You have become very good my friend! You pushed me to my limits! You are amazing! Now, let’s enjoy ourselves. Hey, your prize is not so bad. You get to eat that delicious pussy of hers….” Sabrina said then winked. She then turned her attention towards Mandy. She looked at the face and knew she was getting very emotional. “Awww…..poor Mandy candy seems so sad! Well, since you were a good girl and I won, then you get to enjoy yourself. I have got great news for you! You are going to have your pussy eaten! That’s right Mandy candy, you are going to cum! We all know how horny you are right now, and you get to get all that tension out….” she told her.

Mandy heard that she was about to have her pussy pleasured and she felt a streak of lust. Even though these women were not kind to her as they tortured her, at this moment an orgasm sounded very nice. She let out a moan and hoped they would at least untie her. “Mmmmmm please….let me go….” she moaned softly.

“Not yet! Oh, I forgot to tell you what your true prize is! While Babs over there will be feasting on that sweet, delicious pussy of yours, you get to have a treat! You have the honor and privilege of eating my pussy!” Sabrina declared. The look on Mandy’s face really gave her a thrill and she was excited to get that sweet release she had wanted all day long.

“W-What? I have to……eat your pussy?” Mandy said in a confused voice. It did sound nice that her own vagina would be pleasured, but she had to orally please the other one? She did not want to be humiliated in that kind of way. She felt as though she was sexually conquered and might not have a choice. “Do I have to?” she asked.

Sabrina felt a little anger in her body as she heard that last question. She then put her face directly into Mandy’s and snarled. “YES!!! YOU WILL EAT MY PUSSY, UNDERSTAND???!!! Or do I have to torture you again???? I don’t mind tickling you all night until you die! You will eat my pussy and you will do a great job! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR???!!!” she shouted.

Mandy heard that tone of voice and fear gripped her body. The woman seemed so sweet and playful, a bit sadistic, but playful moments before. Now she heard a very angry tone, and she grew very worried. “Ok…I-I understand. Please don’t torture me…..” she mewled.

Babs heard that anger and knew it was Sabrina once again having her temper come out. She was happy that Mandy agreed to eating the pussy as she feared what might have happened. She then stood up and got onto the bed to position herself near the vulnerable pussy of Mandy. She looked at the mound and could still smell that scent of arousal. That got her excited as she remembered how it all tasted. Now she could devour the entire pussy and not just have a taste. She then saw Sabrina stand up and started to pull down her dress. This was about to be a fun time. “Mmmmm her pussy is so wet right now! I am going to truly enjoy tasting all of your juices.” she teased.

“Yes, I think we are going to have a great time! Sweet Mandy candy, I think you are going to like what you are about to taste. Now, I really would love to cum all over that pretty face of yours. Hehehe You get to see my pussy and taste it. Not everyone gets this privilege!” Sabrina said in a very sweet voice. She felt herself getting excited as she finished unbuttoning her dress and slowly started to pull it off. The dress came off her chest, exposing her bra, then slid down to her legs. The dress fell to the floor, and she stepped out of it, still wearing her underwear and her black leather boots. She then stared at Mandy’s face which looked to be in shock. “Oh yes, you like what you see, don’t you? Well, you are about to see something very special on me and I think you will enjoy the taste as well….” she teased.

Mandy couldn’t believe her eyes. The woman who just tortured her was stripping herself. She saw her standing there in her bra, underwear and boots. She did have to admit that she had an athletic body, that looked to be very fit. If she wasn’t tortured so much, she might have wanted to seduce her herself. The woman was beautiful, and she liked how that body looked. She then looked in awe as she saw Sabrina’s hands move towards her underwear. Her eyes went wide when she saw the underwear now starting to come off the hips and the groin. This woman really was going to show her private place and she had to taste it! The brown pubic hair started to appear and soon, the underwear slid down Sabrina’s legs and to her feet. Mandy watched as the outlaw stepped out of her underwear and now, she only had her bra and boots on. Her mouth was wide open, and she was stunned.

Babs looked at her partner undressing and she felt an erotic thrill. She knew how beautiful Sabrina was and they would have no problem undressing in front of one another. She had seen her pussy before and no matter how many times she did see it, it was always a pleasant sight to look at. She licked her lips and felt herself getting even more horny. She then looked at Mandy’s pussy and loved that sight. She wanted to ravish it with her mouth and that moment was near.

Sabrina saw the look of shock on Mandy’s face, and she loved it. She then got onto the bed, and then positioned herself on her knees and straddled Mandy’s chest. She could feel those large breasts under her hamstrings, and she looked down between her legs and saw that face. It was time for her to finally get some sexual release! “Mmmmm you do like my pussy, don’t you? It is rather pretty, right? Well Mandy candy, you will get the opportunity to taste it. You better do a good job! I want to cum all over that pretty face of yours. If I don’t, well, I think your ticklish body will have to suffer. Ready?” she teased.

“I-I-I have to eat your pussy? I don’t know how…” Mandy lied. She figured if she could somehow dissuade Sabrina from oral sex, she could have some kind of mercy.

“I know you’re lying. So, open that mouth of yours and enjoy…” Sabrina responded. She then moved forward and got herself in position. Her hands touched the wall above the bed, and she placed her mound directly on Mandy’s face. She was still on her knees and felt every nerve in her body being stimulated. She then felt Mandy’s nose on her groin, and it was time to let herself go.

Babs looked at Sabrina now sitting on Mandy’s face and the time was now. She could see Sabrina’s ass and her back and she loved that sight. Then her eyes noticed the bottoms of her boots and even though she knew what the bottoms of her barefeet looked like, she still wondered how they looked right now. Her eyes then went to Mandy’s pussy. She saw it right there by her mouth and all she had to do was feast on it. She leaned her head forward and stuck out her tongue. She used the tip of it to softly lick from the bottom of the mound, all the way up across those lips and then off the clit. She felt Mandy’s body tremble in pleasure and now it was time to enjoy! Her tongue started to increase its pace with licking as she started to lap away at that mound. She absolutely loved the taste and her heart rate increased. Babs started to really dig in and she kept lapping away at Mandy’s love honey. Her tongue slipped into the folds, and she tried to get her tongue as far as she could inside this woman as she wanted to drive her absolutely wild.

Mandy felt that tongue on her pussy and she couldn’t help but feel a very intense feeling of pleasure. Her body was so exhausted, this feeling felt absolutely amazing. She was broken and anything that touched her was going to be intense. The feeling of Babs’ tongue inside her body sent her an overwhelming amount of sexual feelings. She also had Sabrina’s wetness on her face. The way she was positioned, all she had to do was stick out her tongue and she would orally be pleasing her. She thought about this entire situation and how much sensory overload she experienced. She knew that she could be tortured again, so she better make sure she pleased this woman. She did like the scent of the outlaw’s arousal, so she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Her tongue then made contact with the sopping wet lips, and she felt a streak of pleasure within her own body. For the first time in her life, she was having a lesbian threesome! She dreamed of something like this for a while, where she would have her pussy eaten and she would eat someone else’s pussy. Now it was a reality. What she didn’t imagine was the two women to join her would be two outlaws that tortured her. The sexual side of her mind now kicked in and she kept licking those sweet lips. The more she felt the tongue inside her own body, the more she wanted to lick the vagina on her mouth. Her mouth started to work and now her body heat was reaching a fever pitch.

“Oh FUCK YES!” Sabrina screamed out as she felt that tongue tasting between her legs. After a 24 hour period of absolute tickling pleasure, she was finally getting her own personal sexual satisfaction. She felt incredible at the moment as that tongue was really working on her. She was so pent up with lustful feelings, this moment really bore into her soul. Her hips started to grind, and she closed her eyes. She thought about what took place in the last 24 hours as the tongue invaded her vagina. She thought about how she dominated Ruth, the woman from Plotsville Bank. She absolutely dominated that older woman, and it got her really horny. Then, she had the greatest moment ever when she got to tickle torture and humiliate Plotsville’s greatest hero, Deputy Darby Reeves. Images of that woman’s perfect pink soles filled her mind and that made her nipples throb even more. She also remembered how she got to play with Darby’s pussy. She didn’t let the woman cum, which only made her more turned on. She also got to witness the destruction of Darby’s apprentice, Becky. That young woman got worked over and forced to orgasm as well. Then when she thought her tickling experiences were over, she found this sweet, beautiful blond woman. She got to really torture her by tickling her and her reward was right now. She was going to cum and she wanted to let it all out. She kept thinking about Darby’s feet, Ruth’s body, Becky’s body and Mandy’s entire body including her feet. Sabrina rested her head against the wall and her breathing started to labor. She felt such incredible sexual feelings and she closed her eyes. Her hips continued to grind as Mandy’s tongue was doing its magic on her.

Babs continued to nuzzle, lick and now sucked on this delicious mound of Mandy. She was wrapped up into providing that oral pleasure and her own body was on edge. She may not have won the contest to have her own pussy tasted, but eating this sweet mound was a welcomed moment. She then reached her hands forward to grab Mandy’s sides, so she could get a good grip to press her face deeper into this private spot. She did a gentle squeeze with her hands, and she felt the body starting to twitch. Then, she heard a giggle and that got her really excited! She was tickling Mandy, which only seemed to get this mound even more wet.

Mandy felt those fingers squeezing her sides gently and she couldn’t help but laugh. Even when having sex, she was being tickled. Her entire body was so sensitive right now, so the slightest touch would tickle her. She started to laugh into Sabrina’s pussy, but still tried to lick her. She had to make this woman have an orgasm, or they were really going to torture her. She could feel Sabrina grinding on her face and the juices were starting to smear on her cheeks. She let out another cute, ticklish squeal, then her tongue started to go back to the clit. She could hear loud moans coming from Sabrina and hoped she could finally push her over the edge.

Sabrina continued to feel incredible as that tongue was doing its magic on her. She absolutely loved oral sex and remembered when a former lover ravished hers. It was the best orgasm she ever had, even when she had sex with others. Mandy was getting close to that level and feeling her laugh into her pussy, really got her excited. Her hips moved faster, and she could feel that orgasmic feeling building up. Her toes inside her boots started to curl as the pleasure really started to increase. Her fingers started to claw at the wall, and her mouth was opened wide. She closed her eyes and prepared herself to let go. The tension was very intense, and Mandy’s tongue ravished her clit. She felt very sensitive at the moment and now she was on the brink of letting it all go. “Yes….yes….yes….YES YES YES YES YES OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK YYYYEESSSSSS!!! Keep going! Keep going! Keep fucking going!! This feels so gooooooooood!” she screamed in ecstasy.

Babs heard her partner screaming in pleasure and that only made her more excited. She focused on the clit and really went after it. Her tongue pressed hard against it, and she felt Mandy’s body tensing up. It looked like her victim was about to have an orgasm herself. She then released her right hand from Mandy’s side and reached it down to her side. She then let her left hand go, so she could bring it down and lift her own dress. She wanted to touch herself badly. She was not going to be the one without an orgasm right now. She got the dress pulled up over her hips and slid her right hand inside her underwear. She then moved her left hand back to Mandy’s side and then went back to licking that sweet pussy.

Mandy could hear the sexual moans from Sabrina, and she also felt Babs continuing to ravish her drenched pussy. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her and she was about to blow her own lid off. Her breathing got shallow, and her body tensed up as she could feel a very strong orgasm coming. This made her lick harder on Sabrina and then she heard that sweet sound.

“OH YES!!! FUCK YES!!! OH GAWD!!!” Sabrina screamed as that long awaited orgasm finally hit her. It hit her HARD. She felt her entire body tense up as that wonderful feeling of sexual bliss washed over her. Her body trembled a little as the waves went from the top of her head, all the way to her toes hidden inside her boots. She let out another loud moan as the aftereffects of her orgasm continued to wash over her. This was definitely an orgasm she was going to remember for a very long time.

Mandy heard Sabrina scream in erotic pleasure and that set her off. The sweet sound of Sabrina’s orgasm voice got her excited and as Babs’ tongue attacked her clit with very powerful licks, her orgasm finally hit! She felt herself exploding in pleasure and her body shook a little as the feeling overwhelmed her. After all that physical torment, she got such a great release. Her toes curled tightly, her nipples throbbed, and she closed her eyes and let out a loud, orgasmic moan. This moment felt like heaven. She still had Sabrina sitting on her, but she knew that woman had a soul crushing orgasm herself.

Babs heard her partner scream an orgasm out and even knew Mandy had hers. What surprised her was the amount of love honey that Mandy squirted out on her! She actually made Mandy squirt! She loved that feeling and her hand moved faster on her own clit. The scent of those juices got to her and as her hand continued to touch her clit, she felt her own orgasm hit! She then fell over to the side and allowed the waves of sexual pleasure overtake her. She also was very horny for 24 hours as she witnessed the same things Sabrina did. This was their greatest adventure ever.

Sabrina started to slowly move her body off of Mandy and onto the bed. She sat next to Mandy’s head, but her legs were off the side of the bed, her booted feet on the floor. Her head was still in the clouds as she loved the aftereffects of that very strong orgasm. A slight smile formed on her face as she felt incredibly good. She made a quick shiver in her body and then laughed. “Wow….that was fucking great….hehehe” she giggled.

Mandy felt every single nerve in her body tingling at this moment. She just had a massive orgasm, and she had another woman’s pussy in her face. She was still trying to comprehend what had just happened to her. Even though she was tortured for quite some time, this orgasm felt absolutely amazing. She felt a glow over her body, and she really hoped her ordeal was over. She closed her eyes and felt that tingly sensation all over. She also let out a few tired moans and she just wanted to go to sleep.

Babs started to come back to Earth as she laid on the bed between Mandy’s legs. Giving Mandy an orgasm, and knowing Sabrina got one, made hers even better. She finally got that sexual tension out of her body, and she wanted to rest for a moment. She heard Sabrina mention how good her orgasm felt and that made her giggle. “Hehehe yeah, that was fucking great…” she laughed.

Sabrina then stood up as it was time to get her dress back on. She felt that sweet release, now it was time to get to business. She found her underwear and slipped it back on her body. She then picked up her dress and slipped it back on as well. She looked at Mandy’s exhausted body and loved how her chest was heaving up and down trying to catch her breath. She then saw Babs starting to get up and she smiled. “Hehehe you look like you had a good release…” she told her.

“I sure did….damn, that was some good stuff. You should have seen her. She squirted on me! hehehe” Babs giggled back. She then stood up from the bed and started to wipe her face. She really did enjoy making Mandy explode her juices all over the place.

“She squirted? Wow… you feasted on that pussy. Hehehe” Sabrina giggled. She then sat down on the bed on Mandy’s left hand side. She then placed her left hand on the exposed stomach and softly stroked it. She then saw Babs sit down on the right side. They both looked at a worn-out Mandy and grinned. “Hey Mandy candy, feeling ok?” she asked.

Mandy felt the bed moving and opened her eyes. She could also feel a hand softly stroking her belly. It tickled slightly as every single nerve in her body was responsive to any kind of touch. She could see them looking at her and she wondered what they were going to do to her next. All she knew was that there was no way she would be able to take any more tickle torture. “Can I be free now….I did what you ask me to do…” she whined.

“Yes, you did do a very good job on making me cum, and you squirted all over Babs’ face. You truly are a sexy one! Now, I have some good news for you. We are going to spend the night with you! Because tomorrow, you are going to get us inside that bar you work at, and we will rob it before anyone shows up. Then, after we are done with that, you will be free! Very easy Mandy candy, very easy! Just do as you are told, and you can live out the rest of your life in this miserable town.” Sabrina told her. She smiled as she continued to softly stroke Mandy’s. This plan was what she wanted to do with Ruth. But because of an earlier event at the bank this morning, she had to wait until the late afternoon. That meant people were going to be around. That is what helped foil her plan. Now, by robbing The Thirsty Cowboy early in the morning, there was less of a chance of being seen. She knew the Sheriff was looking for her, so with this plan, she could gain the money and leave before anyone knew they were still in town.

Mandy began to whimper as she realized her ordeal was not over. These two women were going to stay the night and keep her captive. She also felt terrible that she had to help them rob her place of employment but she didn’t want any more torture. She then felt them lying next to her. She looked to her right, then her left and saw them there. It looked like they were about to go to sleep. She tried to tug at her bonds, hoping to be free. “C-Can I get set free?” she asked.

“No….You will stay tied up. That way we know where you are. Listen Mandy candy, unless you want to go another round with tickle torture, I suggest you shut your mouth and go to sleep. We are going to be here with you. Your bed is very comfortable, and we will probably get some food. I am sure you have something delicious and after having orgasms like we did; I am really starving. Hehehe” Sabrina responded.

Mandy closed her eyes in shame as she knew she was not going anywhere. Food did sound good at the moment, and she saw Babs get up off the bed. She figured she should eat something, then sleep. Once the mission was over, she could finally be free. “Ok...just don’t torture me anymore…” she whimpered.

“We won’t. hehehe for now. Hey Babs, go find some food and bring it to us. We can relax the rest of this night. Today was the best day ever! Tomorrow will be even better as we will finally get the money we deserve!!!” Sabrina declared. She watched Babs then leave the room and she stared at Mandy. She loved that look of defeat on her face. She then lowered her head and gave a kiss to her forehead. “That’s right Mandy candy, we are going to have fun tomorrow. Maybe we may even celebrate with another orgasm! Hahaha” she joked. She could not wait for the next day!

THE FOLOWING MORNING

The sun started to shine through the wooden panels of the barn wall. The rays soon made their way and started to warm the face of Becky. She was tucked away inside a pile of hay, and her body was wrapped within the naked body of Darby. The warmth of the sun made her slowly open her eyes as she started to wake up. She fell into a very deep sleep after the events of the previous night. She had been tickled tortured beyond her limits and was sexually humiliated by being forced to orgasm. Then, she was thrown into the pond where the water was very cold and shocked her system. She could barely remember what happened after that, but she did notice she was safe and very warm. She then saw Darby’s sleeping face in front of her. She thought she might have been hallucinating, but Darby’s sleeping face looked like an angel. It looked so peaceful, and she thought Darby was an angel anyway because she saved her life. She did remember the deputy getting her out of that freezing pond and now she was being comforted. She then became very aware that both she and Darby’s bodies were intertwined with each other. Becky noticed that Darby was naked as well. It was as though they were two lovers who had just spent a magical night together. She looked down and she could see Darby’s naked breasts. She had seen them before, but now they were close and were right next to hers. Her mind started to race as she felt like this was a special moment. Her hero was naked with her, and she started to feel a little funny. She wondered if she should touch her body, or even kiss her lips. She felt a little confused and wondered what she should do. She was very grateful to this woman, so she reached her head forward and gave Darby’s lips a soft kiss.

Darby felt something on her lips and started to stir. She was still a little exhausted and her body started to move. Her eyes slowly opened and through the haziness, she saw Becky staring back at her. She wondered if she was just kissed by her. “Mmmmmm Becky…are you awake?” she asked.

Becky felt really nervous as her kiss seemed to have awakened Darby! She hoped her mentor did not notice she was kissed! That would be an awkward moment. “Yeah, I am awake now… Are ya ok?” she asked back.

Darby then started to move her body as she was fully waking up. Memories of the previous night filled her mind and she felt strange. She remembered how she was tortured and watched this new friend of hers get tortured as well. She even had to dive into a freezing pond to rescue her. Now all of her senses were coming back, and she realized that she and Becky were both naked and embracing. It startled her awake and she started to move her arms and legs away from Becky to give her space. “Yeah, I am ok. I am sorry about that. I hope I didn’t make you feel too uncomfortable just now. I had to use muh own body to keep you warm last night. You were shivering so bad, and even though I got a fire going and I put us inside this hay, I had to keep you warm.” she tried to explain.

“I-I understand, Darby. I am not uncomfortable. Ya made me feel better. I don’t mind that we are nekkid together. Ya saved muh life…” Becky told her. She was so grateful to this woman, and she actually did enjoy their naked embrace.

“I am glad. I am glad you are safe. I was so worried about you. You went through a lot…” Darby told her. She then started to get somewhat out of the hay as she did want to get dressed and try to figure out a way back home.

“Yeah, I did. But ya saved me. Where are we?” Becky asked. She then looked around and then it hit her. This was the same barn she went through that terrible ordeal. She then started to get out of the hay and felt a chill in the air. The sun was out, but it was still a chilly morning. “It is so cold. I guess I should put muh clothes back on…” she said.

“Yeah, I think we should. I think muh clothes are dry now.” Darby said as she also climbed out of the hay. She did feel a little shy as both she and Becky were now standing naked inside this barn. She quickly located her clothes near the fire that was now out. She started to put them back on, then looked at Becky. She was near the place where her clothes were removed. That was the area where she was also tickle tortured and also sexually conquered. She remembered how that happened as well. It was she that had to make Becky orgasm, or she could have been killed. Darby knew they were going to have to talk about what happened.

Becky saw her clothes and started to put them on. She found her socks and boots, then her jeans, underwear, bra and shirt. As she put on each item, her mind would flashback as to how they were all removed. It was such a humiliating moment for her. She was tied up and the outlaws completely humiliated her. She was so weak and helpless. She couldn’t stop them at all. Once she had her clothes on, and then finished putting her boots back on, she sat down on the hay and put her face into her hands. The full realization of what happened to her hit her hard and now she started to get emotional. “I-I can’t believe that happened to me. I-I am a failure…” she started to cry.

Darby finished putting on her second boot when she heard Becky start to talk. She turned around and saw her apprentice sitting on that pile of hay, with her head in her hands and starting to cry. Her heart went out to her as she knew how she felt. When La Diabla tormented her that very first time in this same barn, she was a wreck the next day. It took a while for her to recover. This was surely Becky’s first time being tortured in her life and sexually humiliated. She then sat down next to her on the left hand side and wrapped her right arm around her shoulder. “It’s ok Becky, you will be ok.” she told her.

“Ya don’t understand…*sob*….I’m a failure. I got us both in trouble with the outlaws….I let us get tortured by them. We were humiliated because I am not strong….*sob* I-I just am not a deputy…” Becky started to let her emotions loose. This was the most embarrassing moment in her entire life and now she felt ashamed. She knew she let herself down, and more importantly to her, she let Darby down.

“You didn’t fail, Becky. Don’t say that. You did good actually…” Darby whispered, trying her best to console her.

“Naw, I didn’t. Because I am so clumsy, I fell down and I was captured. I was trying to save ya. I saw what they were doing to ya and I had to help ya. But I fell and I was captured. Then they tortured me, Darby. They did things to muh body…” Becky said as she looked to her left and saw Darby. She felt terrible that she could not rescue Darby. Her failure only led to her getting tortured and Darby had to save her.

“Becky, you did not fail. Those outlaws are a lot tougher than I thought. I am proud of you though…” Darby tried to tell her.

“Why? Why would ya be proud of me? I am a failure! They made ya, well, ya know, they made ya use yer mouth on me…So humiliatin’….” she whined. She then felt another tear coming down and she wiped it. “Let’s face it, I am never gonna be a deputy. Deputies have to be strong and powerful. Deputies have to win the fight. Maybe muh Pa is right, I am not good enough to be a deputy. Maybe I should go back home and get hitched like muh Pa told me….” she cried.

Darby’s heart went out to this woman as she was in pain. She felt like she had to do something to rebuild her confidence. She figured she could tell her some of her experiences to show her things like what happened was possible. “Listen to me, muh apprentice. I never told anyone in this town, but I am gonna tell you. This was not the first time I was ever tortured like that. When I was in Santa Selena, I was tortured really badly…” she told her.

Becky heard Darby’s words and she looked at her. She was completely surprised to hear that she had been tortured during that adventure in California. “Ya were? I thought ya went there and saved the day…” she responded.

“Well, I did. But it wasn’t easy. Remember how I was supposed to be undercover? Well, when I got to Santa Selena, muh cover was blown and Gloria Wellington and that Russian bounty hunter Helga, stripped me nekkid and tickle me all over muh body. It was horrible and it was humiliating. So, I know how ya feel right now.” Darby told her. She figured she could tell her this story to help show Becky that there was still a chance to win the day. She wasn’t going to tell her all of her torture moments, but figured this one example could help her. “But I was able to fight back that embarrassment and muhself and some very beautiful friends of mine were able to win that fight. We did arrest Gloria and put her and all of her friends in jail. What I am trying to tell you is that you should never give up.” she told her.

“Are ya serious? Ya got tickle tortured like last night and ya still won the battle? Wow….” Becky responded. She always saw Darby as a hero, but after learning this bit of information, her admiration for her grew a hundred fold. She looked at Darby’s face and could tell she was holding back her emotion, and that made her really excited. “So, lady deputies can get tortured and still win?” she said with a smile.

“Yes, we can still win. That is why I said I am proud of you. You risked your own life to come save mine. When Sabrina and Babs took me away, you didn’t stand there. You didn’t run for the Sheriff, ya got on a horse and you chased after us. Your instinct kicked in. You wanted to come save me and didn’t even care about your own well-being. You don’t have a gun, but it didn’t matter. Becky Lockhart, you are very brave to do what you did. I am proud of ya for even trying to come help me. Ordinary people don’t do that. Only special and brave ones do.” Darby told her. She did mean the words she was saying to her, and she started to feel that pride in her apprentice.

Becky didn’t know what to say. She was feeling miserable for getting herself into deep trouble with two outlaws and making things worse for Darby. Now, her hero was telling her how brave she was. How special she was. Her eyes started to fill up with happy tears and she felt a lump in her throat. The only person who ever told her that she could be a deputy and was brave was herself. Her parents always downplayed it. Sue Ann just went along with it. But now her actual hero, sitting here with her in the flesh, was telling her she could do it. Those words meant more to her than anything else in the world. “Ya mean that? I-I was trying to help ya….I saw ya get taken away, so I had to do somethin’ to help ya.” she said nervously.

“Right. You saw someone in danger, and you leapt into action! You have it within you to be a great deputy, Becky. You really do. So, here is what I want you to do. I am being honest with ya right now, you are not ready to be a deputy at the moment. You have a lot of work to do. The Sheriff said you are not ready yet, but do not let that discourage you. Because remember, you are muh apprentice. I will teach you to be a great deputy. You will learn from me if ya want to. I have no doubt that one day, you WILL be a deputy here in Plotsville and be by muh side. Are you ready to work and prove all the doubters wrong?” Darby asked her. She felt pride at the moment because she knew Becky had the ability to do her job, but she was still very “green” and had to get better.

“Ya betcha!!! I promise ya, Darby! I am goin’ to be the best deputy evah here in Plotsville! Well, next to yah of course….hehehe” Becky said with her trademark smile. She started to feel her spirits lift as she hung on to every word Darby told her. She started to feel very happy and decided she was going to work really hard to achieve her dream. She wasn’t a deputy now, but one day she would be! Her eyes then looked over at the deputy and she felt love and admiration for her. That woman was everything she imagined she would be. “Thank ya, Darby. Ya words made me feel good. Ya are truly muh hero….” she said softly, then leaned over and gave her a hug.

Darby couldn’t help but smile as she felt Becky’s embrace. She knew she helped this young lady and wanted to work with her. She knew she had a tendency to be clumsy, but with training, perhaps they could straighten that out. She reminded her of how she had to prove to everyone that she could be a deputy and there was such a great feeling when she did. Now, she hoped Becky could do the same. She also knew that Becky felt good now, but she had to be prepared to help her in the future. Being tortured and sexually humiliated like that was not something that was easy to overcome, so she had to watch for that. “You’re welcome. You are going to be a fine deputy, Becky. Now, how about we get outta here? I am done being in this barn…” she told her.

“Yeah, I hope I nevah see this barn evah again! Hehehe” Becky giggled. She then stood up and she looked at Darby. They both headed out of the barn and had to figure out where they were, so they could get back home. When they got outside, she felt the chill in the air, even though the sun was out. “It sure is cold out here….brrr….how far are we away from Plotsville?” she asked.

“I have no idea honestly. We will have to figure this out. We have to get back into town. Hmmm….. I think I see a road down the way over there. I think we should get to it, as it looks like we have a long walk home….” Darby said. She didn’t know exactly where this barn was. When she was kidnapped by these outlaws, she didn’t get a chance to see where they were headed. She didn’t see the direction or any special landmarks. When she was captured by La Diabla, she was knocked out and brought to this barn. Even afterwards, when she was exhausted and defeated, La Diabla had her lying across the back of a horse and rode into town in the darkness of night. She and her apprentice made it to the road, and she looked for direction. She then looked up at the sun and remembered how it would rise in the east and set in the west. She hoped to figure out where she was just by how the sun would move while in Plotsville. She then looked at Becky, who was looking back at her. “Ok, I am trying to find out the direction where we are facing, so I can get us back to Plotsville.” she told her.

“Oh, we are south of Plotsville. I just don’t know how far we are…” Becky responded.

“We are? How do you know that?” Darby asked. She was surprised Becky knew the direction since she was still very new to Plotsville.

“Because when I was chasin’ after ya, I noticed we were headed south.” Becky said with a shrug.

Darby blushed as she realized she looked silly for not asking Becky earlier how she found her at the barn to begin with. She giggled to herself, then slapped her forehead in regret. “Of course. Hahaha how silly of me. I should have just asked ya. Well, let’s get going then. Looks like we have a long walk. I wish they didn’t steal your horse…” she giggled as she felt embarrassed.

“I know…. I wish they weren’t so….evil.” Becky responded. She then started to follow Darby and they began walking down the road, headed in the direction of Plotsville. She was feeling a little better, but she also thought about how badly they were tortured. It still astonished her that Darby had been tickle tortured before. “Hey, so ya really were tickled like that before? They tickled yer feet and stuff?” she asked.

Darby looked at Becky and blushed. She had to talk about her greatest weakness again, but it might help Becky overcome her trauma. “Yeah, I had muh feet tickled. I didn’t realize how ticklish I was until that happened. It is the worst torture ever! I am really ticklish! Now, keep that a secret, ok? We don’t need the bad guys knowing how ticklish we are…” she giggled.

“Yer right! I don’t want everyone to know muh weakness either! And….well, I am a little embarrassed to ask, but…..are ya ok with what ya did to me with yer mouth? If ya know what I mean….” Becky asked with great embarrassment. She was starting to have flashbacks of Darby performing oral sex on her to force her to orgasm. That was a memory that she would have forever. She knew it was forced, but it also felt really good to her.

Darby’s face turned really red after hearing that question. She remembered how she did perform oral sex on Becky to save her life. Sabrina had a gun to her head, and she had to do it. “Yeah, I guess I am ok with it. Please understand, I did not want to do that to you, but she was going to kill you if I didn’t. Let me ask you, are YOU ok with what I did? I mean, that was a really intimate moment between us, and well….you know, it makes things a little weird.” she asked.

“I know ya had to do it. I remember that gun to muh head. I am confused, I will not lie to ya. But, I want ya to know that I don’t hold anything against ya. That vile Sabrina did that to us! I hope we find her and bring her to justice!” Becky said as she wanted revenge against the woman who humiliated her like no one ever before. She did feel funny talking about this topic, but she felt really comfortable around Darby, and it was something they had to discuss. “And, for what it’s worth….ya did a really good job on me. hehehe It felt….oh deah….really good.” she told her, then started to blush furiously.

Darby really felt shy at the moment as she heard those words. She found it very cute that Becky felt shy, and she was happy she was not angry or disgusted with her for performing oral sex on her. It was definitely a nervous topic and she felt weird. They were not going to be lovers, so having that kind of moment together would be awkward but could also bring them together and form a close bond. She thought for a moment, would Becky be to her what Cheyenne is to La Diabla? She wouldn’t mind having a really close friend to bond with. She loved Bessie, but she lived far away. Becky would be here in Plotsville with her. She figured whatever happens with them, she will be fine with it. “I-I am glad to hear you say that. Because I don’t want things to be awkward, ya know?” she said.

“I know….but I just wanted to let ya know, I am not mad at ya and we are good friends. Even if we had sex together. Well, sorta…hehehe” Becky told her then blushed and felt nervous. She wanted to ask Darby if she really did like women sexually like she said in the barn but figured that would be for a later conversation. She continued to walk with her up the road and then she thought she heard a noise behind her. She turned around and saw a wagon coming! “Hey Darby! Look! A wagon is coming behind us! Think we could get a ride?” she asked.

Darby turned around and she did see a wagon heading their way. She hoped this was their opportunity to perhaps hitch a ride and get back home. She saw there was a one woman sitting in the driver’s spot and two horses were pulling the open wagon. She saw crates behind the woman, and she may have been simply taking goods to another location. She then stopped and started to wave towards the woman driver. When it got closer, she could see the woman clearly. The woman had a nice smile and had long blond hair underneath her brown cowboy hat. The wagon stopped and she greeted her. “Hello there! Where ya headed?” she asked.

The woman looked at Darby and smiled. She recognized the heroic deputy and tipped her hat. “I am headed to Plotsville, Deputy Darby! What are ya doing way out here?” the woman asked.

Darby breathed a sigh of relief as the woman recognized her and was also headed to Plotsville. This could be their ticket home. “Long story, but me and muh partner here need a ride back. Do ya mind if we hitch a ride?” she asked with a smile.

“It would be my honor! Come on, hop in!! It is always a pleasure to help our greatest hero!” the woman said with excitement.

“Thank you for your kindness. Oh, this is muh partner, Becky Lockhart. What is your name?” Darby asked.

“Nice to meet you Miss Becky Lockhart! Why aren’t you adorable? You look just like Deputy Darby here! Hehehe My name is Jolene, Jolene Banks. I was headed back from town as I had to gather supplies for my husband at his blacksmith shop. Should be plenty of room for all of us to go back.” Jolene told them. She was very thrilled to help out Darby and felt it was an honor.

“Thank you for your kindness, Jolene. I really appreciate it. We got some business to take care of once we get back!” Darby told her, then climbed into the wagon, with Becky behind her. It was time for them to return back to town and hopefully start to try and find the two outlaws that caused so much havoc already. She hoped they didn’t skip town because she definitely wanted to bring them to justice!

Sabrina woke up and looked around. She smiled as she saw she was still in Mandy’s room as she had had such a great night tormenting her. She also felt incredible after she had that orgasm. She really needed that release! She then looked at a sleeping Mandy, who was still tied up to her bed. She also saw Babs still sleeping peacefully as well. She knew it was time for them to get ready to go rob The Thirsty Cowboy while it was still morning. Then, she and Babs could make their way to the train station and leave Plotsville. She reached her hand over and tapped Babs on the shoulder. “Babs! Babs! Wake up. It is time to get ready.” she said with a strong whisper.

Babs started to stir and opened her eyes. She looked around and realized she was still next to a very naked Mandy and could see Sabrina looking at her. She felt great as she also got to have an orgasm the previous night. Like her partner, they were so sexually aroused, they were desperate for relief. She stretched her limbs and then got off the bed. It was time to go to work! “Yeah, let’s get going. Hey, are we still going to wear these disguises right now?” she asked.

“Naw, we can wear our normal clothes. Why don’t you go back to the hotel and bring us our clothes? That way, once we steal the money, we can just go straight to the train station and get the hell out of this crappy town. I will stay with Miss naked here and get her ready. By the time you come back, we will be ready to go.” Sabrina requested. She then watched Babs leave the room to go bring their belongings here, so they could do their mission and leave. She then looked down at Mandy who was still slumbering. She looked peaceful and very exhausted. She and her partner really did work poor Mandy over. She knew they pushed this woman way past her limits and tormented her. She smiled as she thought about how this woman’s tongue really pleased her. That was a great orgasm she had, and she wished she could have more. Sabrina’s eyes then went towards Mandy’s nipples, and she grinned. It could hurt to have a little taste of those nipples again. It would wake Mandy up and she had to get her ready for the mission. She leaned her head down and stuck her tongue out. She made a very soft lick of the left nipple and saw her body twitch. This delighted her and she continued to lick.

“mmmmmmm that feels nice…..” Mandy moaned as she started to come out of her slumber. She could feel a very warm tongue on her nipples, and they grew stiff. She loved whenever a lover would pleasure her to wake her up and she felt loved. She imagined that it was Deputy George at the moment since he was the last person to make love to her. She then opened her eyes and saw a woman’s face and the tongue was lapping away at her nipple. She thought it was perhaps Mia as she saw the hair. Then she realized the hair was not black like Mia’s and then who it really was! It wasn’t someone that she would want to have sex with, it was someone who tortured her! “W-What are you doing?” she asked with fear in her voice.

“Oh, so you are awake! Good! I hope you don’t mind me having a morning snack on your nipples. Hehehehe” Sabrina laughed. She then looked at Mandy’s face and saw the fear. She always loved that look and now it was time to make sure Mandy was going to be very obedient. “Now, this morning is very important, do you understand? You do what I tell you to do, and you can go back to your existence in this pathetic town.” she told her.

“What do you want me to do?” Mandy asked in response. She also realized she was still tied up and she could be tortured again at any moment. She was not going to make Sabrina upset because she knew she couldn’t handle another round of torture.

“Well, I will be untying you soon. Then, you are going to get dressed and you will escort me and Babs down to that bar you work at. You will get us in, show us where the money is kept, we will take it, then you go home. It is really that simple. Failure to obey and we will tie you up again, strip you naked, then tickle all over your body, but the next time, we will do it for a week! You will be our prisoner and we…..will……TORTURE……you…..every……single……day!” Sabrina told her, while tracing her nail around that same moist left nipple with each word.

Mandy shook her head in obedience and her body twitched with each passing of that nail on her nipple. “Yes, I understand! I will do whatever you want me to do! Please, just please don’t torture me anymore.” she begged.

“That’s a good girl, Mandy candy. Now, before I let you loose, I will play with your feet a bit. Once Babs comes back, we will untie you. So, you just lay right there, and I will take care of your feet. Hahaha” Sabrina told her, then moved her way down towards Mandy’s feet. She figured she might as well have a little fun before they executed their mission. She made it to the foot of the bed and could see both soles. Memories of what she did to the feet the previous night made her smile. She figured she wouldn’t tickle torture them right now because Mandy would definitely scream and wake up the neighbors. The sun was out, and some folks might be walking nearby. She decided she would just massage them and maybe lightly tickle them, just to keep Mandy entertained.

Mandy watched in terror as she saw Sabrina by her feet. Her body still felt very sensitive, and she hoped this woman was not going to tickle torture her again. She curled her toes in fear, then shivered when she felt Sabrina’s warm hands on her right foot. She braced herself for the tickling, but then she felt her foot getting massaged. It felt nice, even though it slightly tickled her. She still felt that tension in her body as she knew she was going to be tickled eventually. “Please…hehe….don’t…don’t tickle me…I promise I will do everything you say!” she whined.

Sabrina chuckled as she heard that fear in Mandy’s voice. She definitely knew she conquered Mandy, and she was going to do whatever she wanted her to do. She even thought about she could get another orgasm out of her, but it was time for business. She continued to massage the foot and thought she shouldn’t say anything. Keep Mandy on edge, fearing a ruthless tickling attack. Her thumbs started to knead into the flesh and she did like how the skin felt. These were some very cute feet and would be the last pair she would play with while in Plotsville. She hoped her next victim in the next town she invaded would have sweet feet like this, or even as wonderful as Darby’s. Those feet were still etched into her mind, and she was going to miss playing with them. They even tasted wonderful as the soft skin felt amazing. She hoped that one day, she could capture Darby again and just tickle those big feet of hers for a month. That idea started to sound great, and she wondered if she could pull something like that off. Kidnap Darby and hold her hostage for a month, just to have such tickle fun and sexual domination over her. She really did like Darby’s body. She even got to see her breasts and that sweet pussy of hers. Sabrina thought she probably should have tasted it when they were in the barn, but she would make it a point the next time she had the deputy in her clutches. She was getting wrapped up in that fantasy and time passed by quickly. Then she heard a noise, and her partner Babs entered the room again. “You’re back already?” she asked.

Babs saw Mandy massaging Mandy’s feet and chuckled. Her partner loved playing with victims and even got some playtime in when she was gone. “Yes, I was gone for like 45 minutes. Were you playing with her body this whole time?” she asked.

Sabrina had a guilty smile, then stood up. She noticed that Babs was already dressed in her typical attire. She also had their suitcases ready. “Yeah, I guess I did. Hehehe I will get changed. Go ahead and untie her. It is time for us to do our job.” she instructed.

Mandy felt relief as she felt the bonds holding her limbs start to come loose. She felt her body aching as she was under a lot of stress as these two women tormented her entire body. The foot massage she got felt nice as it went on for a very long time. She saw Sabrina was in some kind of trance and she didn’t want to say anything. She was just grateful she wasn’t tortured. She slowly got up and wished she could collapse. But she had to get dressed and do what these women told her to do. She saw Sabrina get dressed rather quickly and then she packed some kind of suitcase. This gave her hope as all she had to do was do what they told her, and they were leaving town. She started to put her own clothes on and tried to focus that her ordeal was almost over.

Sabrina finished getting dressed in her regular attire she wore and looked at Mandy getting dressed. She still couldn’t believe she had been daydreaming about Darby’s feet for that long. She felt a sense of excitement as it was now time to finally finish their mission in this town. Once she saw Mandy fully dressed, she clapped her hands as it was time for some action! “Ok, let’s do this. Now listen Mandy candy, we are going to walk to your job. We will be your guests in case anyone sees us. It is still early, so we may not, but just in case, we are your cousins or something. We need to move quickly. We do not want to be seen by too many people. Ready?” she asked.

Mandy nodded her head then she saw them getting their guns ready. The tickle torture was one thing, but now that she saw guns, she definitely was not going to be a hero. She gulped, then started to leave her bedroom. The outlaws followed her and soon they were out of her house and walking down the road. It was a chilly morning, and she was cold. She walked very nervously as these women could kill her if they wanted to. She also remembered to not tip off any neighbors. She prayed she did not see anyone. This entire encounter had to go smoothly, or she could possibly get hurt badly. They continued to walk down the road and then she heard a voice.

“HEY MANDY!!!! So good to see you up so early!” a voice called out.

Mandy looked over to her left and her heart stopped. It was Gertrude Billington! She adored that woman, but now was not the time for any chatter. She figured she would just say hello and keep moving. “Hey Gertrude, good to see you too! Have a great morning and I will see you later!” she responded, then started to walk a little faster.

“Mandy! Hehehe Mandy!! Who are your guests? I never seen them before!” Gertrude called out. She saw two cute women walking with her friend and she was curious. She saw the brown haired one and the blond one and they both had suitcases. She wondered if they were guests of Mandy. Her eyes couldn’t help but look at the black cowboy boots of both women and she thought about if their feet were ticklish too. Perhaps she could invite them in and find out!

“Um, these are my…um…..cousins. hehe They stayed over and now they are leaving. I will talk to you later.” Mandy said. She remembered the very specific instructions by Sabrina, and they had to keep moving. She felt bad because she always stopped to talk to Gertrude, but this was a very risky situation.

“Well, um, ok. Next time they are in town, how about you invite them over and I can help them relax!” Gertrude said as she saw that Mandy looked kind of stressed and was moving quickly. The two women with her didn’t seem happy either. She thought that perhaps tickling all of their feet would bring smiles to their faces.

Mandy couldn’t help but smile as she heard what Gertrude said. That woman loved tickling feet and the thought of both of these outlaws cackling in laughter did make her feel good. She would LOVE to help Gertrude tickle them as well. She would get revenge. She made it well past Gertrude’s house and now they were getting close to the main part of town. She really hoped this went smoothly.

“Who was that woman? She seemed…..friendly.” Sabrina asked. She was happy that the woman didn’t recognize them and felt some relief. But she also felt tense because they had to do this quickly, or they would get recognized and trouble could start.

“Just my neighbor. She is just really friendly….” Mandy explained. She hoped they weren’t going to attack Gertrude! She would feel horrible if she suffered from these two.

“Ok….well, let’s keep moving. Time is of the essence!” Sabrina instructed and started to move faster. She knew the mission time was tight. If they were to rob The Thirsty Cowboy and escape Plotsville, they have to be very quick. The women continued to head into town, and soon she would be ready to finish the mission!

Darby started to walk up the road and she was close to her home. It was quite a journey from that barn back into town and she was very grateful that Jolene was able to take her and Becky back home. She figured she would stop by home to get some fresh clothes and then go back to the Sheriff’s station. She figured Sheriff Dickerson, and the other deputies were worried about her and she had to let them know she was ok. Becky was standing right next to her, and it would be good to let this poor young lady rest for a moment. She definitely got a crash course in how dangerous this job was. She did mean what she told her and that she was proud of her. Perhaps Becky could be molded into a fine deputy and to have two women deputies in Plotsville would be historic throughout the entire United States. As she continued to walk, she passed by a very familiar house. It was still early in the morning, but she had a hunch she was about to see…..

“Deputy Darby!!! Good morning to you!” Gertrude shouted as she was sweeping her front porch. She was always happy to see Darby and felt a thrill inside her body.

“Good morning, Gertrude! I hope your morning is going well.” Darby responded and waved back to her.

“It is a mighty fine morning, deputy! It is a bit chilly, but I am sure today will be an outstanding day. Who is your friend?” Gertrude asked as she noticed Becky. She thought she was cute and also noticed just how much she resembled Darby.

“This is Becky Lockhart. She is muh apprentice. Becky, this is Gertrude Billington, an outstanding citizen of Plotsville. She is a very sweet woman.” Darby said as she introduced the two women.

“Nice to meet ya! I am excited to be her apprentice and I hope I can be just as great!” Becky said as she waved at Gertrude. She enjoyed these moments. She wanted to meet as many citizens of Plotsville that she could. If she was going to be a deputy, she had to know people.

“Very nice to meet you two Becky! I must say, you could pass as Deputy Darby’s twin, or her little sister. Hehehe” Gertrude giggled. Her eyes then went towards Becky’s worn cowboy boots and even from this distance, she could tell she had some big feet. Thoughts entered her mind, and she wondered if they were the same as Darby’s feet. Big, meaty soles that had a deep pink color. She started to wonder when she could get her hands on those feet as well. “I must say, this morning is already fun. I saw our friend Mandy earlier. She had her cousins with her!” she told them.

“Her cousins? She had family come to visit?” Darby asked. She realized she didn’t know Mandy that well as she had no idea if she had family or not. She felt a little embarrassed considering how much that barmaid would flirt with her. She should have at least had a regular conversation with her.

“Yeah, although I don’t think any of them were so happy. When I saw her, she seemed like she was in a rush. The taller one with light brown hair seemed to not be so happy to chit chat with me. The blond one just glared at me. Maybe they are having family trouble. They were even carrying luggage.” Gertrude told them as she remembered their brief encounter.

“Oh really? Well, I hope everything is ok with her.” Darby responded. Then her eyes went big, and her breath got short. She had a strange feeling about that encounter and she had to ask. “Um, you said one was tall, and had light brown hair, the other was blond?” she asked.

“Yeah, one with brown hair and the other was blond. They were real cute too. The one with the brown hair looked a little familiar but she sure seemed like she was in a rush. To tell you the truth, I don’t think Mandy wanted to be with them. She seemed really nervous, like she was really scared or something. She then left back to town in a hurry. It was the strangest thing….” Gertrude told her, then started to sweep again.

Darby looked at Becky who was looking right back at her with a shocked look. “Are you thinking what I am thinking?” she asked her.

“Yeah, that might have been Sabrina and Babs!! They are still in town??” Becky responded.

“Gertrude, did they say they where they were going?” Darby asked.

“They didn’t but Mandy was in her work clothes. Which was weird because she goes to work later in the day. Hmmm…maybe she wanted to show her cousins where she worked? They were here maybe 5 minutes ago.” Gertrude said.

Darby’s eyes opened up. She remembered that Sabrina wanted to get out of that barn. She remembered being told when they were on that dock for the pond that there was still business to be handled. Perhaps those two outlaws were not going to rob the bank. Maybe they were going to rob The Thirsty Cowboy! She didn’t know that for sure, but she figured it was worth checking. “Thank you, Gertrude, enjoy your day!” she waved.

“Hey Darby, ya seem like ya know something.” Becky told her.

“I think Sabrina and Babs are probably going to rob the Thirsty Cowboy! Let’s go check it out. They might be there now! We can catch them and make them pay for their crimes!” Darby told her apprentice. This was her opportunity to perhaps catch the two outlaws. If they were in fact there, they took Mandy hostage and would probably try to skip town as soon as possible. She didn’t have time to get dressed in new clothes, or even go get her other gun that was in her home. She had to move now! “Let’s go!” she shouted.

Becky felt her heart beating faster as she was now about to go on another mission. Darby didn’t hesitate with her, and she once again had a chance to prove herself. Plus, she did hope they could capture Sabrina and Babs. That way it would help her become a deputy! She had no idea what was about to happen next, but she was excited! “Ok, let’s go get them!!!” she shouted.

Darby started to run back towards the main area of Plotsville along with Becky. She felt her adrenaline flowing and she hoped she saw those two women. She figured she could catch them off guard and have the advantage. She noticed she wasn’t armed, so she had to be very careful went confronting them. She also realized she had an untrained civilian with her, but there was no time to get the other deputies. If it truly was Sabrina and Babs, then they would skip town and probably never get caught. Time was of the essence, and she had to get there fast to hopefully catch the two outlaws in the act.

Sabrina started to feel a surge of confidence as she saw the Thirsty Cowboy location approaching. Everything was going smooth, and she was excited. The only person they encountered on their way to the bar was that nosy neighbor. She was happy to get rid of her, and no one else was around. She knew that it was possible she could be recognized as the Sheriff would be trying to locate her after her bank robbery attempt. Her eyes continued to look around to make sure someone wasn’t looking at them. They arrived at the bar, and Mandy seemed really nervous. “Ok, how do we get in?” she asked her.

“W-We can go through the back. I can let you in. Can I leave?” Mandy asked. She was at the location, and she felt horrible that she was going to help these two outlaws rob the place. She loved working here and felt really terrible that this was going to happen.

“Are you stupid? No! Now, get us in, and then tell us where to go.” Sabrina demanded. She didn’t have time for any delays and wanted to quickly get inside. She then followed Mandy behind the building where there was a back-alley space that was also connected to other buildings. She looked around, trying to spot any people that might be looking.

“I think we are in the clear. I don’t see anyone…” Babs chimed in. She too was very nervous as this was their big moment. Get in, steal the money, get out and then get to that train station and get out of this town.

Mandy unlocked the door with her key to the place. She was the top barmaid and her boss, Sterling, gave her keys to the place. She then opened the door, then felt herself getting shoved inside! She almost tripped and fell as Sabrina kept pushing her. “Hey!! Please don’t push me. I can show you where the money is.” she requested.

“GET MOVING! I don’t have all day.” Sabrina hissed as she stepped inside the empty bar. She could see the storage room area where there were many crates filled with bottles of alcohol. She could also see a small office to the side of the narrow corridor that led from the storage room to the main hall where all the customers would be. Her eyes continued to look around as she did not want any surprises.

“Ok….” Mandy said softly. She then went over to Sterling’s office and unlocked the door. She opened the door and guilt filled her body. The office held the previous day’s earnings and was going to be bagged up and ready to be moved to the Plotsville Bank. She thought about how poor Mia went to the bank with the earnings from the day before yesterday and ended up in the middle of a robbery. Now she was part of that as the two outlaws were here with her. “There’s the money….” she told them and pointed to two large bags that were under the desk, inside a bookcase.

Babs shoved the desk over and saw the bottom panel of the bookcase. She saw two large canvas bags and smiled. She knelt down on the floor and grabbed the bags and pulled them out into the open. She then opened up one of them and looked inside. Her eyes lit up as she saw the contents. “YES!!! THIS IS IT!” she shouted.

Sabrina had a huge smile as she realized they had found the money and it was going to be all theirs! She then shoved Mandy to the side and went over to the bags. She looked inside and saw lots of dollar bills and even a lot of coins. She rubbed her hands together and felt a huge surge of excitement. “We hit the jackpot! It may not be as much as a bank would have of course, but this will do! Come on, let’s get the money in our suitcases and get the hell out of here!” she instructed.

Mandy stood there helplessly as she watched the two outlaws taking the money out of the bags and stuffing them inside their suitcases. She saw the blue and green dresses they wore when they tortured her and now the suitcases were also filling up with money. She looked at the doorway and could see light coming in from the outside. She thought about making a run for it, but if she didn’t make it, they could shoot her!

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: The finale!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? The finale is coming up and will out heroes be able to overcome these two very dangerous outlaws? Or will they wind up tied up and tickled tortured once again? How does all of these actions lead up to The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution? Stay tuned!!!! Your comments are most appreciated!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back