• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Apprentice part 8 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hey fans! Wow. Here we are. Ever since the first chapter of the first series in this Phase 3 of Deputy's Universe began on the final Friday in August 2022, we have seen 7 lead up series to the phase ending series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. Today, is the final chapter of the lead up series until that major event takes place. It does blow my own mind to think that every Friday since that time, a new chapter has come out. Thank all of you that have been following this Phase since then, and the entire saga as a whole. You have gotten to read and enjoy so many different characters and all the adventures and ticklish moments they have gone through. I hope there were characters throughout this phase that really resonated with you. Today is the final chapter of this series, Deputy's Apprentice, and I really am grateful for the support you have given me. You can probably guess that I have spent a lot of my own free time writing all of this and it did absorb most of my free time. I am excited about this moment and really looking forward to your reactions as we go through the Retribution series. That series will be 21 chapters! It is a major event. In this final chapter for Deputy's Apprentice, it is a conclusion of sorts, but Darby's adventure really is just beginning! I hope you enjoy how this series finishes and get excited for what is to come! If you are a diehard fan of this saga, I hope you give your vote for it as story of the year in the Golden Feather awards! The last day of voting is April 15! Thank you for your support! Now, let's get the final chapter and your comments are most welcomed!!

PART 8

Darby reached the Thirsty Cowboy and stopped for a moment. She had just run top speed to this location and was out of breath. She knew she had to save her strength in case they were in this building. She saw Becky catching up to her and she was breathing heavy too. She took deep breaths to try and recover quickly. It took a few moments, but she felt recovered enough to get ready. She looked around the building and didn’t see the front door of the establishment open. She wondered if perhaps they may have gone in the back. “Do you see anything, Becky? Does it look like they came this way?” she asked.

Becky was still trying to recover from running so fast, and so far to this bar. She was not anticipating running so fast and wished they had horses. She was hunched over, and her hands were on her knees. She looked up at Darby, then looked at the door. She moved closer there and she tried to turn the handle. The door was still locked. “I don’t think they came this way at least. They probably went through the back if they are here…” she responded, still breathing heavy.

“Ok, I tell you what. You wait right here. I will go to the back and check it out. If for some reason they come out this way, if they are here, then be really careful. Scream for help, scream for my name, anything. They are probably armed, and we are not. So, be REALLY careful, ok?” she instructed.

Becky then stood straight up stiff and saluted Darby. “Yes! I will make sure I perform muh duty! If they are here, these women will not get away!” she said with pride.

Darby wanted to laugh, but right now it was a serious moment. She couldn’t believe she was going to use an unarmed civilian to help her, but right now she needed to do something. She then raced towards the side alley and went into it. She had to get into the back alley behind several buildings to see if she could get inside. Once she made it to the back alley way, she saw the back door of the Thirsty Cowboy open! Someone was here! One on end, she hoped it was someone who worked here, but on another end, she hoped it was the two outlaws. After the foiled bank robbery attempt, her kidnapping, her and Becky getting tortured and humiliated, she wanted to bring those two women down. She then approached the doorway slowly and then peeked inside. She could hear some noises and she slowly walked in. She kept her back to the wall of the hallway and slid in. Darby then heard some voices and her eyes popped open. It was Sabrina and Babs!

“Oh yes!!! We did it Babs! Now, let’s get the hell out of here and get to the train station. We got to get out of this God forsaken town and get back home.” Sabrina said as she finished closing her suitcase.

Babs grinned as she closed hers and she was ready to go. She then lifted her suitcase up and it was heavier than normal. “Ooh! These things are heavy! Let’s steal a wagon. The train station is too damn far for us to be carrying these suitcases.” she added.

Darby heard their plan, and she wondered if she should attack now. There were two of them and she was by herself right now. Then she saw a shadow and looked towards the office. A person had appeared in the doorway, and she made eye contact! It was Mandy!!!

Mandy was slowly trying to sneak out of the office, so she could try and avoid these two women. They were so excited about the money; they weren’t paying attention to her. As she came out of the doorway, she noticed a person standing there. She saw the long red hair tied back in a ponytail and her heart skipped a beat. It was Darby!! She was about to scream for joy, but she saw Darby putting her finger to her lips to tell her to be quiet. She understood and nodded her head. She then nodded her head towards the inside of the office, trying to signal there were two outlaws inside.

Darby saw her nodding her head and she understood what she was doing. She then formed the fingers of her hand into the image of a gun and then mouthed the words, “Are there guns here I can use?”.

Mandy looked back at Sabrina and Babs and they were still working on grabbing their suitcases full of money. She then looked back at Darby and nodded her head. She knew Sterling kept guns in the office and she mouthed back to Darby, “Yes, in here.”

Sabrina looked over at Mandy and saw her standing in the doorway. She seemed very distracted and wondered what she was up to. “Hey! What are you doing over there?” she asked.

Mandy looked right back at Sabrina and grew worried. She figured she might have just ruined Darby’s sneak attack. She had to do her best to play it off. “Nothing. I was just looking at the storeroom.” she responded.

Sabrina felt something was off, so she figured she would go check it out herself. Mandy seemed really nervous at the moment, and she wanted to make sure everything was ok. She walked up to the blond barmaid and forced her back into the hallway. She then got directly in her face. “Why do you seem so nervous all of a sudden? What’s going on?” she asked.

Mandy’s heart nearly stopped as she was now in the hallway and knew Darby was right down the way. “Nothing! I swear!” she responded.

Sabrina started to get angry, then turned to her right and looked towards the back door. She didn’t see anything, then faced Mandy again. “Get back in this office right now!” she demanded.

Mandy slowly walked back inside the office as she heard that angry tone from Sabrina. She knew she had to start paying attention to them, so that she didn’t alert them to Darby’s presence. She started to feel a little more confident knowing that the heroic deputy was here, but she still felt that nervousness. “I’m sorry….” she muttered.

“You know what? Let’s tie her up. Because once we leave this place, she may alert someone immediately and that might hinder our escape. We tie her up, no one is coming by this place for a few hours. We can even gag her again! Hehehe” Babs offered.

“That’s a great idea! She seems like the type that will go run and tell someone.” Sabrina agreed. She then looked at Mandy and walked up to her. She absolutely loved the fear in her eyes and wanted to dominate her again. “Ok Mandy candy, time for you to take a seat in that chair. Move, or else…” she threatened, then pulled out her gun.

Mandy’s heart nearly stopped when she saw the gun get drawn. She knew just how vicious Sabrina was with tickle torture, so her shooting her probably wouldn’t phase her. She figured she should just cooperate and let Darby handle them. She sat down in Sterling’s chair and felt a little emotional. This was one tough time for her. “Ok, I am sitting down. Please, just don’t hurt me. Don’t shoot me, please!” she begged loudly.

Darby heard Mandy’s words and she grew concerned. She knew she had to make a move very soon or it was possible Mandy could get hurt. She then tiptoed close to the office and stood right outside the door. She figured she would pounce on them once they left the office. She had the advantage of surprise against them. Using that advantage, she could probably quickly disable one of them, then focus on the other. This was a very dangerous situation as they had guns and she didn’t.

Sabrina watched with glee as she saw Babs tying Mandy to the chair. The arms were behind the chair and bound, then the ankles were bound and tied to the legs of the chair. She always loved the way Babs tied up their victims. Her own ropework was good, but Babs was an expert. They were fortunate to be in this office in the back area where rope would be readily available due to all the crates and supplies that the business needed. Once Babs finished, she found a handkerchief and got close to Mandy’s head. She grinned as she stared into her eyes. “You know Mandy candy, I will have to admit that I truly enjoyed you. Last night was such a great night and you are a great pussy eater! You made me cum pretty hard! You should be proud of yourself. It is time for us to go now, but we will never forget you. Maybe sometime in the future if I want to come back to this pathetic town, we can hook up again. Your tongue is very talented! Hehehe” she told her, then stuffed the handkerchief into her mouth.

Mandy felt her face turning red as she heard Sabrina’s humiliating words. She was sexually dominated, and she did force the woman to cum with her own tongue. She lowered her head in shame, but also felt a little relieved that her ordeal was almost over. She really hoped Darby could stop them and get her free.

Darby heard what Sabrina said and she felt horrible for Mandy. It sounded like she experienced what she and Becky both did the previous night. That got her fired up because these two outlaws were going around torturing citizens! She took a deep breath and her fists balled up. It was time for some action! “Come on you stupid outlaws, come on out and face your consequences….” she thought to herself.

Sabrina gave Mandy a kiss on her forehead, then stood up. She motioned for Babs to leave the office and now it was time for their great escape. As she started to head to the door, walking behind Babs, her heart stopped as she saw her partner fall to the floor in a heap out of nowhere!” What the hell?!” she shouted.

Darby waited for someone to exit the office and when they did, she struck her fist into the person’s jaw. She noticed the woman was blond and realized it was Babs! Now, it was time to strike! She then jumped into the doorway and stood over Babs’ body. She saw Sabrina standing there in shock and she had to move fast. “Sabrina!!! I got ya now!” she shouted, then lunged towards the outlaw.

Sabrina was stunned as she saw Darby in the doorway and now headed her way. She tried to draw her weapon, but Darby pounced on her, and her gun flew out of her hand. Now she was on the ground and the deputy was on top of her! Everything was happening so fast, she then started to feel a few punches to her stomach and even to her face. The attack was overwhelming, and she was stunned!

Darby punched Sabrina a few times to disorient her. Her eyes then saw the gun nearby and she knew she had to get it away from the area. She struck Sabrina again across the jaw, then went over to the gun. She picked it up, but before she could do anything, it was knocked out of her hand and the gun slid across the office and under a shelf! She then saw a fist coming towards her head! She quickly ducked and realized it was Babs who had gotten back up and now they were in a fight. This was where she was confident. She knew she could fight these women as they were not physically imposing. Once she ducked the wild fist, she then punched Babs in her ribs and the woman hunched over. She then took both of her fists and pounded them into Babs’ back. This knocked the woman down to her belly on the floor. Her eyes saw Babs’ weapon and she knew she better get to it, or she would definitely get shot. She took the weapon out of the holster and before she could use it to gain control of the situation, she felt something kicking the back of her knee, which made her fall down and the gun went flying out of the office and into the storeroom area somewhere. Darby turned around and saw that Sabrina had gotten back to her feet. Now that everyone was unarmed, this was going to be a physical battle.

Sabrina felt the pain in her jaw and belly, but rage had filled her body. She kicked Darby in her knee, and she got to her feet. She was surprised at Darby’s speed and saw the deputy get back to her feet very quickly. Now, they faced one another. She could see the look of confidence on Darby’s face, and she knew this was not going to be an easy task. She had to defeat Darby physically if she planned to escape today. “You stupid bitch! You are going to pay for this!” she shouted.

“Sabrina Alamain, you are under arrest! Now surrender, or I will have to force ya to surrender!” Darby shouted back. She wanted this fight. After the humiliation she experienced in the barn, she wanted to make this woman suffer. She wanted to make her pay for torturing and humiliating her apprentice as well. Her being tortured was one thing, but the way they made Becky suffer really got her upset.

Sabrina looked at Darby and her anger grew. She was not going to be captured and she knew she would have to get past Darby. She wanted to strike this woman down, so she could get away. Without thinking, she rushed towards Darby and started to swing wildly. Her plan was to overwhelm Darby, then catch her with a good punch. She noticed the deputy get dodging her punches and then tried to kick her. Much to her surprise, Darby caught her ankle and simply twisted it so that she ended up falling to the ground on her belly. She lost some of her wind in the process. “Ooomph!! You bitch….” she wheezed.

Mandy watched in awe as she saw how Darby was such a skilled fighter. She always heard about the greatness of Darby, and the stories were always fun to listen to about her fighting skills. Now, she was watching it live. She was amazed that the taller woman was so quick, and so agile. She watched as Darby dodged punch after punch, and even caught Sabrina’s leg from a kick. Her eyes were wide with excitement, and she really hoped Darby would dominate her. She really wanted Sabrina to suffer. After the ordeal she went through, she would love it if Sabrina went to jail, and she was going to watch it! She saw Sabrina on her belly and Darby stood over her. She wanted to cheer, but the gag was still in her mouth. Mandy then saw something behind Darby, and she tried to warn her. She screamed in her gag and hoped Darby paid attention.

Darby stood above Sabrina feeling very confident. She managed to get the outlaw on the ground and was ready to put her away. She knew Sabrina would not be better at fighting, so she wanted to wrap this up. Her eyes then saw Mandy. She was happy that she was safe, even though she was tied up at the moment. She then heard Mandy screaming through the gag and saw her eyes. She then quickly turned around and then felt a punch to her stomach!

Babs landed a solid blow to Darby’s belly as she turned around. Her jaw ached from getting hit by the deputy as well as her back. She saw how quickly she got Sabrina to the ground and knew she had to act quickly. After punching Darby in the belly, she then prepared to slam her fist across Darby’s jaw, but the deputy caught it when she swung it. “What the hell?!” she exclaimed as she couldn’t believe how fast Darby recovered.

“That is not nice to hit me! Now, I think it is time you saw some stars!” Darby threatened. She then prepared to knock Babs out when she felt a sharp pain in the back of her leg. She turned around and Sabrina held onto her right leg, then delivered a low blow to her crotch! “Unnh!!!” she screamed, then felt a searing pain.

Sabrina delivered another low blow and now Darby was hunched over. She finally got an advantage, and it was time to take that advantage. She then saw Babs grab Darby’s arms and twist them behind her back, spinning her around so now she faced the deputy. She could see the pain in Darby’s face, and going by the fight so far, she knew Darby might try to recover and fight back. She then started to punch away at Darby’s stomach, trying to force her to lose her wind! “I GOT YOU NOW BITCH!!!” she screamed as she punched away.

Darby groaned in pain as she felt those punches to her stomach. With her arms pulled behind her back, the numbers game caught up to her and she suffered. Her wind left her body and now she continued to take punishment. She thought about kicking her leg, but Sabrina caught her with a shot to the jaw. That dazed her and she felt her strength failing and her body started to go limp.

Babs held onto Darby’s arms as her partner took free shots at Darby. She could feel Darby’s legs starting to turn to jelly. “Hit her again!! Do it!” she screamed.

Sabrina took a few more punches to the stomach and the jaw and now Darby seemed to be getting groggy. She was still surprised she was conscious but could tell she was fading. This got her excited as she knew they finally conquered Darby. She then delivered another punch to the stomach but held her fist there. She grounded her fist into that flesh and got close to Darby’s face. “You deserve this you bitch! I am going to make you lose all of your air, then I am going to knock you out! You know, we should tie you up again. Strip your body naked and have a little tickle fun with you again. Make you suffer! Then rip an orgasm out of you and make you our bitch! Remember when I tickled those big feet of yours? Remember how you were begging and squealing? Oh yeah, we should do it again!” she threatened.

Mandy was stunned as she watched the two outlaws overwhelm Darby! Now her friend was losing the fight and might be knocked out. Then she heard Sabrina’s threats, and she was shocked! They tickled Darby? They tortured her? They got to tickle her feet? It was not a farfetched idea as she was tormented by these same women that way, and Darby was missing after the foiled bank robbery. Images of Darby being tickled like how she was filled her mind. She felt a little guilty about it because the images of a naked Darby getting her feet tickled was very erotic to her. She knew how ticklish her feet were and it was possible they saw her naked! She wanted to have that experience too!

Darby heard Sabrina’s words and felt fear. She was very winded right now and her body felt weak. The shot to her groin stunned her and they took advantage. Now, she thought she might end up their prisoner again, and would be tickled tortured. The images of what had happened to her the previous night entered her mind and she did not want to be tickled again. Her head hung low, and she wondered how she was going to get out of this predicament. If she didn’t figure it out, she was going to be naked!

Becky stood outside the front entrance of The Thirsty Cowboy and wondered what was happening inside. Darby had gone to the back of the establishment and hasn’t come back out. She wondered what was taking so long. If there was nothing happening, then she would have been out by now. Then her mind started to race. What if Darby did find something and she was in trouble? She started to think that perhaps she should go to help! She was told to remain her at the front entrance, but if Darby needed help, she had to go now! Becky walked up close to the front door and placed her right ear against it. She wanted to check if she could hear something. She thought she heard a noise, but it wasn’t clear. She decided that she was going to go to the back of the establishment and see if Darby was ok. “I wonder if she found somethin’! She might need muh help! Ok Becky Lockhart, time to be brave and do yer duty!” she told herself then started to make her way to the back of the bar.

Sabrina started mocking Darby by pinching her cheeks, and even giving her a few slaps. She was in control of the situation now as her partner still held Darby’s arms behind her back. She wanted to humiliate Darby again before she left. “Not so tough after all, are you? Hehehehe You can’t handle the most dangerous outlaw in the West! You will always remember my name you red headed bitch! Now, let’s get you laughing a bit. I think it is funny people admire you and you should laugh about it too.” She taunted, then started to reach her hands forward and squeezed Darby’s ribs!

“Hey!!! Hehehehehe don’t ya dare tickle hehehehehehehehehehe meeeeee!!” Darby screamed in laughter as she felt her ribs being squeezed. She started to feel embarrassed as once again, her greatest weakness was being exploited. The punches and slaps hurt her, and that also embarrassed her, but her laughing like a schoolgirl always made her feel humiliated.

Mandy watched in awe as she saw Sabrina tickling Darby’s ribs! She feared for Darby, but also felt very turned on. She remembered when she and Gertrude tickled Darby’s feet and that sweet laughter filled the room. She could see that laughing smile on Darby’s face and her nipples started to throb. She felt so guilty as Darby was trying to help her, but she was fantasizing about tickling her.

Sabrina loved hearing Darby’s laughter and it was addicting. She knew she should take this moment to leave the premises, but there was something about tickling the deputy that made her crazy. She then paused for a moment just so she could taunt her. “Look at you! Plotsville’s greatest hero is……ticklish. Hehehe There is nothing you can do about it either. Just wait until I take those boots off those big, pink feet of yours. Then the REAL fun begins!” she threatened.

“No!! Not muh boots! You better leave muh boots alone!” Darby screamed. She did not want her feet tickled by Sabrina. She remembered how horrible it was when she did it before. Her mind started to race, and she had to come up with an escape plan, or she would be tickle humiliated once again.

Becky found the back entrance and saw that it was wide open. She carefully stepped inside and then froze in place as she heard voices. Her ears perked up when she heard familiar laughter. It sounded like Darby was laughing again. Then she heard Sabrina’s voice and she gasped when she heard that she was going to take off Darby’s boots! She knew what that meant! She also heard Darby’s panicked response. Her heart started to race as she realized she had to do something to save Darby. She remembered the last time she tried to help her, but her own clumsiness got her trapped and she was the one getting tortured. Doubt started to creep into her mind, but she had to find her courage at the moment. Her mentor needed her! She could not let Darby suffer again. Becky took several deep breaths and closed her eyes. She had to focus on the moment. She then opened them and calmed her nerves. She started to walk towards the sound, and she caught a glimpse of Babs. She then focused her eyes on Babs and with a very deep breath, she charged!!!

Babs was very amused as she held Darby’s arms. She and her partner were in complete control of the situation, and it was time to have a little fun with Darby before they escaped. She loved the way Sabrina was threatening to tickle Darby’s big feet. Then, she thought she heard a noise. She turned to her left and her eyes went wide when she saw something charging towards her! She then let out a loud groan as she was tackled on her side, and she hit the floor. Someone was now on top of her, and she tried to get her mind focused. “WHAT THE HELL??!! GET OFF OF ME!!!” she screamed.

“I got ya now!!! Leave Darby’s feet alone!!!” Becky screamed. She then felt Babs starting to get out from under her and a wrestling match started. She was now in a fight and her adrenaline spiked! She wasn’t in too many fights growing up, but she did like wrestling. She and her brother, Rory, would wrestle in the house until her Ma and Pa would break them up. She got really good at it and there were some other girls she wrestled with. Now, she was in a wrestling match with Babs, but this was against a dangerous woman, not a friend.

Sabrina was stunned as she saw her partner get tackled out of nowhere and she started to fear that Darby did not come alone. She might have brought all of the Sheriff’s station here, so it was time for her to go. Then she saw Darby staring right back at her. She gulped because now she had to face her one on one again, and she was losing that battle. She figured it was now or never and she tried to run past Darby. “Out of my way!” she shouted then pushed Darby.

Darby was recovering as she felt her arms get loose. She had no idea what happened, but suddenly she was free. She saw Sabrina in front of her and she was charging towards her. The tickling she received helped get her out of her grogginess and she was ready to act. As Sabrina got close, she felt herself getting pushed, and the outlaw got past her! She saw Sabrina trying to run to the back door, so she had to act quick! She then chased after her and before Sabrina could make it to the door, she dove at her legs, fully outstretching her body in the air. Her arms then wrapped around Sabrina’s legs, and she tripped the woman up. They both crashed to the ground and she quickly got on top of her, straddling her as Sabrina laid on her belly. “I GOT YA!!!” she shouted.

Sabrina felt a sense of dread flowing through her body as she was tackled from behind. She tried to turn onto her back, but Darby was on top of her, and she felt her left arm getting grabbed. She winced in pain as it was being trapped behind her back. She immediately started to kick her legs, as she was being apprehended. Her worst nightmare was coming true. She was being captured for the first time in her life! “GET OFF OF ME!!! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!” she screamed to the top of her lungs.

Babs was rolling around on the ground and managed to get onto her back, with Becky underneath her. She tried to swing her elbows downwards, hoping to strike the red haired woman. She started to panic as well since she did not have the leverage and the fear of being apprehended tore through her body. She then tried to roll off of Becky but suddenly, she felt an arm being wrapped around her throat! Her hands immediately started to reach for that arm and her air suddenly got constricted. “Let me…..go….” she wheezed.

Becky held her arm tight around Babs’ neck, trying to squeeze the air out of her. She remembered when her brother demonstrated this maneuver on her, and it was very effective. She also used it whenever she had wrestling moments with others, but this time was different. This was the woman who stripped her naked. This was the woman who tickled her to tears and kept torturing her. She may not have been the one who made her have an orgasm, but she was still part of that moment. She also felt angry because they both tortured her mentor, Darby. As she continued to squeeze, she also thought about her own life. If she lets go now, she might be in danger. Thoughts ran through her mind about the situation she was in. Becky knew if she held on too long, she could possibly kill Babs by cutting off her oxygen. She didn’t want that to happen, and she held tighter a little longer, then started to feel Babs starting to go limp. “Come on, just give up….” she muttered.

Babs started to feel light headed and started to see spots. Her eyes closed and she could feel the breath leaving her body. She couldn’t even kick her legs, move her arms or anything else right now. The woman beneath her was choking her out and then she went limp. She couldn’t take it anymore and her limbs collapsed.

Becky realized that Babs was no longer struggling, and she let go immediately. Then it hit her. She won. She won the battle between her and Babs. She didn’t know how to feel as this was the first time she had been in a real fight and she won. She won against someone who was an actual criminal. For the first time in her life, she felt like……a deputy. She then released the chokehold and rolled Babs’s body onto the floor. She noticed that they were close to being inside the main hall where the customers would be. Somehow, they rolled on the floor into that area. Now it was time to subdue Babs before she came to. Becky got up off the floor and saw a few crates. There was some rope on top of them and she thought of an idea. When she was on her farm, she would have to help her father capture cattle. She would tie them up and now she could use those skills! She was on instinct now, and she grabbed the ropes. She quickly tied the ropes around Babs’ ankles. She then started to tie the other end of the long rope around the wrists as she pulled them behind her prisoner’s back. Once she finished tying the wrists, she then started to pull the rope and noticed the ankles and wrists were getting close to one another. She had hogtied Babs! “I gotcha…hehehehe I gotcha…” she giggled to herself.

Darby held onto Sabrina’s arms as they were now behind her back. She had to think of a way to keep them there and she looked around the storeroom. There were a lot of ropes around and she smiled. She had to get to the ropes in order to bound her victim. She then placed her right knee directly into Sabrina’s palms on the back and stretched out to grab a rope hanging off a nearby shelf.

“OW!!! YOU BITCH!! YOU’RE HURTING ME!!” Sabrina screamed as she felt a knee on her palms, but also pressing into her back. She kicked her legs, but it was no use. Darby had her pinned and she was trapped. Anger filled her body as she found it insulting that she was captured by a woman she tormented less than 24 hours ago.

“Shut yer mouth already!” Darby shouted back as she finally grabbed the rope. She then went to work, as she tied the wrists together. She wished she had her handcuffs to make it easier, but the rope would do. She started to feel a sense of pride as she actually apprehended this outlaw. It reminded her of when she captured La Diabla for the first time. They had a tough physical battle with one another, and the outlaw made a mistake. She capitalized on it and apprehended the most fearsome outlaw in the Southwest. She hogtied La Diabla and brought her to justice. Of course, the story after that was different as the outlaw escaped and her life was changed forever. But right now, with Sabrina, she won this battle. It was time to bring this woman in. Once she got the wrists tied behind her back, it was time to play mind games of her own. She got up off of her and flipped the angry outlaw onto her back. Once she got her on her back, she straddled her thighs and stared into her face. Darby could see the anger on that face, and she felt incredibly proud. It was time for her to let this woman know that she was done for. “Let me repeat muhself. Sabrina Alamain, you are hereby arrested for attempted bank robbery, kidnapping, torture, assaulting a deputy and robbery of an establishment. I am going to bring ya in and you are going away for a very long, LONG time…..” she grinned.

“Get off me you fat cow!!! I demand you release me! Let me go, or I promise I will get you back! I know your weakness, deputy! I promise I am going to escape and when I do, I will capture you, tie you up, take off those boots of yours, along with all of your clothes and I am going to tickle you until your mind turns into a cowpie!!! Let me go at once! I command you!” Sabrina hissed. She started to feel embarrassed as she was apprehended. Her very first defeat was tearing at her, and she started to get emotional. Her anger was there, but also sadness. She did not want to go to jail. Going to jail meant she wasn’t good enough and she wanted to be the best. She looked at Darby’s face and saw a smug look on it. “I HATE YOU!!!” she screamed.

“hehehe So much anger in your voice. You shouldn’t be upset. After all, this is MY town and no one will come here and steal from it. You may have gotten me before, but I am getting the last laugh! Speaking of which, I am curious. When you captured me, why did you tickle me? Why use that to try and torture me?” Darby asked. She was in fact curious as to why this outlaw used tickling as a means of torture. She always expected some painful tortures, but La Diabla and the others she encountered used tickling. She just wanted to know why.

Sabrina felt her anger still boiling up and she started to hate her situation. Then she heard Darby ask that question about why she used tickle torture. Her mind started to flashback when she first learned how effective it was from a former lover of hers. She learned that it was the best torture to use because it left no marks on the prisoner but drove them absolutely insane. It would break them, and humiliate them further because there was nothing they could do about it. The prisoner would become desperate and would be willing to do anything to make it stop. They would also not tell any law enforcement about it because being tickle tortured would be humiliating and shameful. Receiving pain was very well known and everyone understood that. But tickling would be soul crushing and probably laughed off. She thought about when her lover would tickle her, but that was not only designed to make her suffer a little, but it was also used before a sexual encounter. Once she learned the techniques, she was hooked. Sabrina looked at Darby and wished she had her naked right now. She wanted to torture her again and never stop. “Because….I learned how effective it was from my ex lover. As you and your feet know, it is VERY effective…..” she told her.

“Interesing….a lover, huh? I didn’t think criminals would use that and teach others….” Darby said as she played it off. She definitely knew criminals would use it as it happened so many times on her. But she had to play it off and make it seem like it was a surprise tactic. “Who was your lover? A feather? Hehehehe” she teased.

Sabrina stewed in her anger as she was being mocked by Darby. She knew her former lover was a great outlaw, and she learned a great technique to torture folks, particularly women. That former lover broke her heart years ago, but she never forgot her. It was now a source of pride to know how to tickle torture and she desperately wanted Darby to suffer again. “No….my lover was not a feather. She was the most fearsome outlaw of all time. Someone I want to pass up and become the most feared outlaw since she disappeared. My ex-girlfriend was none other than…….La Diabla.” she told her in a stern voice, hoping to make Darby fearful.

Darby went cold as she just heard what Sabrina told her. Her brain tried to comprehend what was just told to her and her jaw dropped. She should have known that the technique of the tickle torture was familiar, but to actually hear that this outlaw was once lovers with a woman she was in love with now was mind blowing. “What? Your lover was……La Diabla?” she mumbled.

“Yes! She was the one who taught me that I can truly break someone’s will by tickling them. She did it to me often and told me that even tenderfooted deputies like you would break from it. And as we both know, she was right. You are a tenderfoot in the literal sense. Your feet are extra tender!” Sabrina told her. Her mind opened up to how she felt about the infamous outlaw and in a way, she missed her. She remembered being so much in love with her and would have followed her anywhere. She remembered how she was tickled by her and how submissive she was. She loved how much she got turned on from it, whenever La Diabla tickled her lightly. A regret she had was that she never returned the favor and tickled her back. She would get a few pokes in, but then she weas overwhelmed and dominated sexually. She remembered when her heart was broken as well. She was to meet the outlaw one night for a special night together. But La Diabla never showed up. She learned that El Guapo’s gang left earlier that day and she never got to say goodbye. Sabrina never saw her again and it crushed her. She would think about her a lot, but over time, she started to recover from that heartbreak. She did continue the tickle torture of her victims and that was the one thing she would always be grateful that she learned from a woman she was deeply in love with.

Darby was in shock. She could not believe she apprehended a former lover of La Diabla. It truly was a small world. She could not tell Sabrina about her own involvement with the infamous outlaw. Then an idea struck her. If she used to be La Diabla’s girlfriend, that meant she received what she herself received. Tickle torture, or at least tickle seduction. That meant that Sabrina herself had to be ticklish. Her adrenaline started to flow as she could get revenge against the woman who tormented her. “Well, La Diabla is not going to help you right now, is she? Hehehe Looks I got ya and you are going to jail! But first, I thought of a fun thing for us to do before I haul your ass to prison….” she told her.

Sabrina was still disgusted with the situation and her anger was really starting to show. She wanted to get up off this floor and tear Darby from limb to limb. Then, she would tickle her and tickle her pussy until she came her brains out. “What??? There is nothing fun right now! I am asking, no, I DEMAND you let me go! I own you!” she screamed.

“You are such in a foul mood! You know, I was thinking about what happened to me, and then what you said your background is. I am thinking about what you said about your technique. It got me thinking about…….you.” Darby said, then flashed an evil grin.

“Me? What about…..” Sabrina started to say when she realized what Darby might be thinking. Fear started to run through her body as the thought of Darby getting revenge scared her to death. Her body started to tremble, and her legs started to move around in fear. “Um Darby, w-what are you thinking?” she asked with fear in her voice.

“I am thinking about a lot of things. For example, I thought about muhself yesterday. Your threats to me made me think about how I was tied up and at your mercy. How you took of muh boots and muh socks, leaving me in muh barefeet. Then, ya tied muh toes together and I felt so…..helpless. Then, you also exposed muh chest. Muh breasts were out for everyone to see. Do ya remember that?” Darby teased. She felt a surge of confidence as she was about to inflict some serious revenge on Sabrina. It made her think about how she got revenge against both Priscilla and Gloria back in Santa Selena. Now, she could get revenge against this woman and that gave her a deep thrill.

Sabrina gulped, then trembled in fright. Her mind remembered how she had Darby tied up and then what she did to her. She even threatened to do it again during this confrontation. The fear of Darby getting revenge was real and she started to get desperate. “Now Darby…..You are an officer of the law. You know what is the right thing to do…..” she said, her voice trembling.

“Oh, I know what the right thing to do is. But I also have a secret side. You see, I have had criminals such as yourself always tell me what they will do to me. But when they are faced with the same action, they get a little scared. Are ya scared, Sabrina? What do you think I am going to do to you? I swear, I think about what you did to muh body and how much agony I was in. Remember how hard I was laughing? Remember how I begged ya to stop but you kept going? Well, I am curious about you. Tell me, do you have a…….sensitive body?” Darby asked. She felt this wonderful feeling of power in her body. She was always tickle tortured recently, and when she had an opportunity to get revenge, it felt great. She also remembered what they did to poor Becky, and it was time to get revenge for that too.

“Darby….listen to me! You better not touch me! I swear I will EEEEEEPPPP!!!!! Don’t do that!!!” Sabrina screamed as she felt a poke in her ribs. With her arms behind her back, her chest protruded along with her ribs. She was completely helpless and feared the worst.

“Ooooh!!! I like that reaction out of you. You know what, Sabrina? I honestly think you are….. well, I want you to say it. Tell me that you are…..ticklish. I might let you go if you do…” Darby grinned. She thought back to the mental games La Diabla would play in these situations, and she wanted to do the same thing. How fitting it would be to do it to a former lover of her lover.

Sabrina felt her breath leave her body as she heard Darby’s words. It absolutely stunned her that Darby was about to torture her. She felt her body go cold with fear and she had no idea how she was about to get out of this situation. “Darby….please…..you captured me. Just stop, ok? We don’t need to EEEEEPPPP!!! Don’t do that!!” she squealed as she felt another poke into her ribs.

“I suggest you start talking, or I will be tickling you….” Darby warned. She then started to wiggle the fingers on both hands in the air to send a message.

Sabrina’s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw those wiggling fingers. She still could not believe Darby was going to tickle her. She knew just how ticklish she was, which was why she used tickling as torture. Once La Diabla found out how sensitive she was, she would get tickled quite often by the outlaw. She had to appeal to Darby’s sense of compassion if she had any chance at all. “Darby!! Come on….this is not nice! You are an officer of the law! You are not supposed to torture your prisoners!” she pleaded.

“Well, you got a point….I mean, I would be torturing you like how you did me. I still think about how bad you were tickling muh poor feet. Tickling can be cruel…..” Darby told her. She lowered her hands down to her sides and looked at Sabrina. She could see her exhale and she started to get excited. Then, a sinister grin formed on her face as she was about to destroy this outlaw. “But then I remembered what ya said. You even admitted that tickle torture is the best method because it leaves no marks and no one would ever believe you….Sabrina Alamain, I am gonna……..TICKLE YOU!!!!!” she declared, then used both hands to start squeezing and poking the protruding ribcage. Her fingers moved up and down all over the ribs that were covered by the shirt, but effective, nonetheless.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Sabrina exploded as she felt the fingers tickling her ribs. Her ribs were the second worst spot on her body, and she prayed Darby didn’t go after the top spot. She felt very intense ticklish feelings in her body and what really got her worried was she was helpless. She couldn’t move or squirm away. Her arms were behind her back, and she was completely at Darby’s mercy. Her eyes looked at Darby’s face and she was shocked to see that look of evil on her face. This was something she never expected and now, she felt she was going to truly suffer!

Darby loved hearing the explosive laughter of Sabrina. She even loved the sound of her laughter. It was distinct and it sounded very cute. It made her think about what she was doing, and she felt good. This was a perfect way to make this woman pay for all the things she has done since arriving in Plotsville. She thought about herself being tortured. She thought about poor Becky getting humiliated and tortured. She didn’t get confirmation, but if Mandy was here, she was sure to have been tortured as well. She wanted to punish Sabrina. Perhaps if she tortured her back, that would make this woman regret the day she came to Plotsville to cause havoc. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle!!! Well, I’ll be! Sabrina is TICKLISH!” she said with joy in her voice.

Sabrina shut her eyes tight as she endured the ticklish feelings in her body. There was no gentle build up, it was just straight torment. She also started to feel a little embarrassed because she was the victim. She was the one that had no escape and there was nothing she could do. She heard Darby taunting her and that only made her feel embarrassed. It was happening to her. She was now being mocked and ridiculed and she couldn’t do anything but laugh. She felt Darby’s strong fingers now digging a little deeper into her ribs and that sent jolts of ticklish electricity throughout her body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAH DARBY PLEASE!!!!! PLEEEAAASASEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared.

Mandy was still tied to the chair when she heard a lot of hysterical laughter happening. She was stunned to hear laughter in this moment and realized that it wasn’t Darby’s laughter. She knew how the beautiful deputy laughed, and that wasn’t it. She figured it was either Sabrina, Babs or even Becky. She hoped it was Sabrina. After what that woman did to her in her own home, she would love to see her suffer. “I hope it is that bitch! I have to get out of here! If it is her, I want my own revenge!” she told herself.

Becky looked at a hogtied Babs and felt proud of herself. Somehow, she managed to subdue this woman and capture her. She felt like she could actually do the job. She just apprehended her first criminal! Then she heard hysterical laughter. The sound of laughter filled the entire establishment as whoever was laughing was screaming their heads off. She looked at Babs and patted her head. She then decided to go find out exactly who was laughing. She made it to the back hallway and kept walking towards the sound of that laughter. She made it to the storeroom area in the back and saw Darby sitting on Sabrina. She could see the back of Darby and saw two legs and feet sticking out from under her. It dawned on her that the person laughing was Sabrina! And Darby must have been tickling her! “Darby? Are ya ticklin’ her?” she asked out loud.

Darby heard a voice behind her and paused her tickle attack on Sabrina’s ribs. She turned her head slightly and realized that it was her apprentice, Becky. She smiled at the thought because it must have meant that Babs had to be secured. That gave her great relief because it meant that the two outlaws were finally apprehended. “Becky? Where is Babs?” she asked.

“Oh, well, she is tied up right now. I had a fight with her, and I managed to get her all tied up…” Becky responded. She hoped Darby would be excited and impressed.

“You managed to subdue Babs? On your own?” Darby asked. She then motioned her hand for Becky to come to the front of her, so she could look at her and still keep Sabrina subdued.

Becky saw Darby’s hand motioning for her to get in front of her and she walked to that spot. She saw Sabrina on the ground and looking at the ceiling. She was excited that Darby had captured the woman who humiliated them both! “Yeah, I managed to hogtie her. I think I just arrested her…” she said, not knowing what to say.

Darby felt a huge sense of pride in her apprentice. She had no idea about Becky’s fighting skills because they did not get the opportunity to wrestle one another since it was a muddy ground. She figured she would find out later. She was completely impressed with Becky at that moment. She was in a real fight, and after her debacle in the barn, she showed her resilience and her ability in actual combat. “Great job! Looks like we have both of them now. Hehehehe Apprentice Becky, you just made your first arrest!” she beamed.

Becky started to shake with excitement. She just made an arrest of sorts, and she couldn’t help but smile. This was something she could be very proud of. She also did it on her own! She tackled Babs and managed to subdue her into a hogtie. She started to blush, and her grin got even bigger. “I did? Oh happy day! I made an arrest!” she shouted with glee.

Sabrina was catching her breath and she heard this exchange between Darby and Becky. She found it disgusting that the young woman was able to take out Babs and now she was being trapped by Darby. “I hate to spoil your happiness, but can you get this oaf of a deputy off of me??? She is not honorable at all! She is a terrible role model! She is trying to torture me!!!” she shouted at Becky.

Becky looked back down at Sabrina and saw the anger on her face. It surprised her that she was defiant, even after being caught. She didn’t like the way she talked about Darby either. “Torturin’ you? How is she doing that?” Becky asked.

“She’s……she’s…..dammit, she’s tickling me!!! She can’t do that to me!” Sabrina hissed. She figured she could get Becky to turn on Darby, or at least appeal to her, so she can avoid being tormented. “You want to be a deputy, right? Well, deputies don’t torture prisoners!” she added.

“Ya were tickling her? Really?” Becky asked Darby.

“Yes, I was tickling her. Remember how we were all tied up and she tickled us? Remember how she humiliated us? I figured she should at least see what it was like…..” Darby said, then winked.

“We are going to torture the prisoner?” Becky asked. She liked the idea of revenge, but wondered if they should partake in it.

“Well, typically no. But like Sabrina told me, tickling is a great way to punish folks. It leaves no marks, and it embarrasses them. I am sure you remember what it felt like, right? Sabrina is such a bad girl and kind of deserves a little bit of punishment before she goes to jail. Oh, and remember what Babs did to you? I think she is a bad girl too. Maybe you should let her remember her sins…” Darby told her and winked again. She hoped Becky would participate in this moment. But if she protested, she would stop tickling Sabrina as she wanted to teach Becky the proper way of being a deputy. This was a revenge motive, but she felt it was justified.

Becky pondered the idea of getting revenge on these outlaws. She had a feeling it was something they shouldn’t do, but she remembered just how embarrassed she was. How they stripped her naked and completely humiliated her. Besides, she didn’t have to strip them naked, but a little tickle fun could be what they needed. “Ya know, Deputy Darby. You’re right. They did bad things to us and no matter how much we begged, they kept ticklin’ us. I think they do deserve a little ticklin’. Hehehe I mean, it will get them out of their foul moods. Let me go check on the other one…” she said with a slight giggle, then started to walk away.

“WHAT???!!! Where are you going???!!! Come back here!!! Becky!! Come back her you fool!!!” Sabrina barked as she saw Becky walking away. She was hoping the young apprentice would prevent Darby from trying to tickle her and now she was alone with her. She looked over at the deputy and saw a huge grin.

“Well, looks like it is just me and you. Hehehehe Ready for a few laughs?” Darby teased as she started to wiggle her fingers in the air again.

“D-Darby..d-don’t do it! Come on, this is not funny! You are supposed to uphold the HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!” Sabrina screamed as she felt those fingers once again pressing and squeezing her very sensitive ribs. She started to writhe on the ground, doing her best to wiggle away. She couldn’t believe she was getting tickled. After all the torment she put her victims through, now she was suffering.

Becky walked through the hallway and heard that explosive laughter once again. She thought it was funny that Sabrina was now suffering under Darby’s tickling fingers. She knew they probably shouldn’t torment their prisoners, but she also remembered how much she was tormented and even left for dead when they tossed her in that freezing pond water while she was completely naked. These women also forced her hero to perform oral sex on her and make her have an orgasm. Revenge was not the way of a deputy, but if Darby thought it was ok, then it was ok. She passed by the office and then made it to Babs who was still hogtied on the floor. She approached her body and then knelt down in front of her face. She could see the look of concern on her face and figured she could hear Sabrina’s laughter. “Hello there! Were ya waitin’ for me? hehehe” she giggled.

Babs looked at a grinning Becky and she got a little angry. She could see that gap in her teeth, and she wanted to punch her lights out. She felt humiliated that she was actually apprehended by this young woman. She knew she was better than her in every way and it was a huge embarrassing moment to be captured. She had dominated this woman the previous night and watched as she was forced to cum. She stripped her naked and tickled her all over her body, including her big feet. Now, she was staring at that face of hers, with those freckles on her cheeks and that goofy grin. What really horrified her was the sound of Sabrina’s hysterical laughter. Fear started to run through her body as she knew Sabrina was probably getting tickled by Darby. It was such a cruel twist of fate. They had tormented four women on their Plotsville mission and now, Sabrina was screeching in agonizing ticklish laughter. Babs wanted to help her, but she was completely rendered immobile. “Untie me now you hick!” she screamed.

“Hehehe Ya called me a hick? Why are ya always so mean to me? Oh, it is probably because I captured ya and now ya are muh prisoner! Hehehe” Becky taunted. It started to feel good that she did this to Babs and wondered if she would allow herself to get a little revenge. She was never a vengeful person and wondered if she should just make Babs listen to the hysterical laughter of her partner. “Ya hear that? Yer partner seems to be a wee bit ticklish. Hehehe” she taunted.

Babs felt a lump in her throat as she continued to hear the hysterical laughter. She then wondered if this woman with her would do the same to her. She thought she wasn’t too smart, and hoped that she could still intimidate her, even though she was hogtied. “I can hear her. Poor Sabrina….how can you be so evil? Huh? You should let us go! Your mentor is torturing her! You didn’t like it when we tickled you, right? So how can you condone this?” she asked.

“Hmmmm….yeah, ya do have a point. Being tickled can be a very mean thing. I mean, I was screamin’ for mercy when ya had me all tied up. I felt horrible and I felt sad. Did ya know ya humiliated me? No one evah did that to me before. Ya stripped me nekkid and ya saw muh goodies!!!” Becky told her as she recalled her torture. She remembered just how ashamed she was when her body was stripped naked for all to see.

Babs felt a twinge of lust as she remembered stripping Becky naked. She was the one who took her clothes off and even spread her legs to see that private place between the legs. She wished she could do it again, and after tasting Mandy’s pussy, she wanted to do the same to Becky. “Yeah, I do remember that. Hehehe Oh, it was fun.” she giggled.

“Fun?? Fun??!!! That was not fun for me! I was screaming and felt so ashamed. How can ya feel proud of that? Ya truly are a bad woman! Maybe you should see what it is like to feel that nightmare!” Becky responded with aggression in her voice. It bothered her that Babs did not seem apologetic after humiliating her sexually.

Babs heard that tone in Becky’s voice and started to get worried. She could see the anger on her face and now she was threatened with being tickled herself. She got nervous and wondered if this woman was going to torture her as well. “Ok, you’re right! It was a very mean thing for me to do! I…..I shouldn’t have tickled you and stripped you naked. But, I know you liked it. You had a great orgasm. Hehehe” she giggled softly.

Becky heard those words and shook her head. Babs was still trying to make her feel embarrassed. She figured that a little payback wouldn’t be so bad. “Ya know, I think ya need to learn a lesson. Ya look a bit uncomfortable. How ‘bout I remove yer boots?” she asked.

Babs’s heart nearly stopped when she heard what Becky said. She was going to have her boots removed? She knew what that meant, and she was not going to accept that! “No!!! Don’t you dare think about taking off my boots! I swear Becky Lockhart, you better not touch my boots! Hey, where are you going??” she shouted as she saw Becky stand up and headed behind her.

Becky shook her head in delight as she heard Babs starting to beg. There was something about the thought of tickling this woman’s feet that excited her. She never really tickled too many feet before, the last time was with Sue Ann when they were naked together in bed. She got to enjoy that a little, and now with this woman, she could have a measure of revenge. She then knelt down on the left hand side of Babs and reached for her left boot. The ropes were tied securely, but there was some slack in them. Enough for her to slip the boot off. She started to tug at it and got excited when it started to slide off. She felt Babs trying to resist and even tried to wiggle her trapped body. “Oooh! Ya sure seem nervous. Remember when ya took muh boot off? Now, ya are gonna know how I felt! Hehehe” she giggled.

“DON’T!! BECKY, LET GO OF MY DANGED BOOT!” Babs screamed. She felt the boot sliding off and now fear took over her body. She was desperately clenching her toes, doing anything she could to avoid that boot from coming off. Then it slipped off and she panicked! “BECKY!!!! DON’T!!! DON’T!!!!” she screamed.

“What’s the matter? Ya don’t want yer boot taken off? Hmm….now that it is, ya should be feelin’ much better! I like your socks. I like black socks. Hehehe” Becky giggled as she stared at the socked foot. The foot was an average size, a seven, and it looked like the arch was high. She then let the boot drop to the floor and she watched the hidden toes clench open and close inside the sock. She felt a spark within her body. She started to feel excited as she was now in control. She had the power to make Babs squeal and laugh like crazy. There was something powerful about being in this position. She figured she wouldn’t actually torture Babs the way she was tortured, but she would still give her a really good foot tickling. That way, she would remember it for a long time. “Hmmm….maybe I will take off your other one too! Hehehe” she giggled.

Babs really started to struggle in her bonds as she now felt her right boot coming loose. She couldn’t believe this young woman that she absolutely dominated might get ticklish revenge. She had never really been tickled much before in her life. There were a few occasions, but never to the extent that she dished out recently. She always loved watching Sabrina torment their victims and when she got a chance to tickle them too, she loved it. She got hooked on it. She wanted to inflict tickle hell on others. Now, it might happen to her. She really did not want her feet played with. She knew they were ticklish because anytime a friend took a swipe at them, including Sabrina, she recoiled in terror. It was why she never liked being barefoot around friends. Even with lovers, her feet were usually the last to be shown. She gasped as the boot was removed, now she just remained in her socks! “Becky! Listen to me and listen good! You will put my boots back on, or I swear I will….” she tried to say.

“Ya will what? Ya don’t seem to understand Babs, ya embarrassed me really good! Why is it that when I take yer boots off, ya seem to be scared and yelling at me? I wonder if it is true….” Becky mused.

“Wonder if what is true?!! Come on, put my dang boots back on!!” Babs yelled as she nervously wiggled her socked feet.

“I wonder if ya like ticklin’ muh feet because ya know how horrible it is if it were to happen to ya….” Becky grinned. She could see the nervously wiggling feet and felt a sense of excitement in her body. She saw the feet crossing one another, nervously protecting each other. She then reached her right finger over and did a very quick swipe on the left sole.

“EEEPPP!!! DON’T DO THAT!!! Becky, come on, this is not funny!!!” Babs screamed.

“It’s not funny? Then why are ya laughing? Hehehe” Becky giggled then continued to swipe her finger along the sock and saw the feet wriggling like crazy. When the right foot covered the bottom of the left, she simply swiped her finger on that sole. She just loved the reaction she was getting and realized just how much fun this could be. “Ya sure seem mighty ticklish…hehehe so cute!” she taunted.

Babs started to squeak a few times as she felt those fingers on her feet. She realized she seemed more sensitive because she was completely helpless. She remembered how her victims were tied down and when she tickled their feet, they seemed to react even more wild because their feet had no escape. This was what she felt right now. She couldn’t move at all since she was in a hogtie and now a woman she tickled was now getting her revenge. Her body filled with ticklish dread, and she couldn’t help but wince and laugh with each swipe on her foot. It drove her absolutely wild, and she prayed it would be over quick. Jail seemed like a better alternative at the moment, instead of getting her feet tickled by someone who wasn’t even a deputy! “Hhehehehehehe *squeak* Becky!!! Hahahaha stop tickling my *squeak* feet!!! Leave me hahahahaha alone!” she pleaded, but the finger swipes continued.

Darby continued to squeeze and prod Sabrina’s helpless ribs. The outlaw continued to scream at her, but those screams were always interrupted by her laughing. She started to feel excited again. There was truly something to getting revenge that got her adrenaline going. She really wanted to drive this woman crazy. She thought about being in that barn. How helpless she was and how much she was tortured. She remembered how desperate she was and there was no escape. Sabrina tormented her very well. Her mind started to think about all the torture moments she had gone through over the past year. La Diabla and Helga had to be the two most ruthless ones, even though she did have a loving tickle moment with the outlaw. Helga was just all brutal. That woman knew how to use her massive strength to really tickle her brutally. La Diabla was also a vicious tickler, but she knew how to play mind games the best. It was still a crazy coincidence that she was now tickling a woman that was a lover of La Diabla. She imagined what it must have been like for those two to be together at one time. Both were criminals, but she knew La Diabla was the dominant in that relationship. She knew the personality of her and couldn’t see Sabrina being in control, even though there were times Salem seemed so submissive to her. Darby also started to wonder if La Diabla was in love with Sabrina. She was curious about how deeply they were involved. She snapped out of it as she heard a very cute squeal coming from Sabrina’s lips. “Hehehe you sure are a ticklish outlaw, aren’t you?” she teased.

Sabrina felt her face turning red as she heard Darby’s taunts. She tried to kick her legs, but Darby sat on the thigh area, so her movement was restricted. She continued to feel those fingers pressing into her ribs and she just could not stop laughing. She also felt embarrassed because she hated not being in control of situations. She was always a natural leader. She had supreme confidence in her abilities in anything she put her mind to. The only time she ever felt submissive to someone was her former lover La Diabla. There was something magical about that woman. She was very seductive, sensual, intelligent and had this natural charisma. She fell hard for her years ago and La Diabla was the only woman who made her feel like a princess. Outside of that relationship, she was in command. Now, she was on the receiving end of what she loved to do to other women. That feeling of helplessness washed over her, and it made her mind go crazy. “Darby!! Hahahahaha stop this!!!! I demand you hahahahahahahahaha stop tickling my ribs, dammit!!!” she laughed.

“Um…….no. I am going to tickle you for a while. Make you regret the day you ever stepped into Plotsville. We are a peaceful town and you tried to steal the hard working people’s money from the bank! I am going to teach you a lesson before I send you to jail! You also threatened the life of some citizens. Remember when you had that pretty young woman in your hands in the bank? I am sure she was scared!” Darby told her as she remembered when Sabrina had held Mia hostage for a moment. She recalled the look of terror in her eyes, which was what prompted her to be kidnapped and held hostage instead. Now that she went down that line of thought, she then imagined what would have happened to poor Mia if she did get taken away by Sabrina. She could have been tied up as well, and tickle tortured! She knew how ticklish she was from their own playtime and knew the lengths of what Sabrina would have done to her. That got her upset because she did start to care about Mia. “Yeah, you would have tortured them, just like you tortured me and Becky!” she told her in a harsh voice.

Sabrina looked back up at Darby and shivered. There was brief pause in the tickling because Darby was telling her how she tormented others in this town. She knew Darby probably didn’t know she tormented Mandy who was still in the office, but she probably had no idea that she captured and tormented an employee of the bank, Ruth. She did remember the woman she held hostage for a moment at the bank, and seeing how Darby was reacting right now, she wondered if that woman was close to the deputy. She decided to try and plead her case. “Darby…look… we both are rational women. You captured me. Ok? I hate the fact that you caught me, but why torture me? Everyone thinks you’re this wonderful, heroic deputy, right? Well, torturing me means that you are not, and you might be very evil. So, how about we stop this?” she asked, doing her very best to appeal to Darby’s good nature.

Darby couldn’t help but smile. She could tell just how desperate Sabrina was becoming. She kept trying to appeal to her good side. She was trying to appeal to her sense of morals. What she learned over the past year was that she could dish out some retribution and still have a moral code. She wasn’t going to truly torture the women, like they tortured her. This was about punishment. She was part of law enforcement. She had seen criminals hanging as punishment for their crimes. This was tickling. The same kind that was served on her. She wanted to make Sabrina learn the hard way to never upset a Plotsville deputy. “You’re cute. Hehehe you see, you gave me such a great idea of a punishment. I am not torturing you; I am punishing you for the crimes you committed. The best part is, even after this punishment, you will still go to jail! Now how about I take a closer look at these ribs of yours?” she teased.

Sabrina shook her head in astonishment as nothing she said seemed to faze Darby. She did everything she could to try and stop Darby from tickling her. She listened intently as Darby talked about punishing her. She felt she already suffered enough but the way Darby was speaking, she was going to keep suffering. She then felt her shirt being lifted and that freaked her out. Her pulse quickened and her breathing became labored. She looked at Darby with wild eyes and wondered what she was about to do. “Hey!! What are you doing? Why are you lifting up my shirt? Put it back down you miserable idiot!” she barked.

“Idiot? Hahaha I have you tied up and helpless and I am the idiot right now? Well, I guess I am too stupid to realize that playing with your skin will drive you absolutely crazy. I guess I am going to be too stupid to think that your screaming laughter is torturous for you. Oh well, I am too stupid to know what mercy is….” Darby mocked. She knew Sabrina was still trying to be dominant and it was time to reduce her to a giggling mess. She lifted the shirt and could see that beautiful soft skin on the stomach. She moved the shirt and stuffed it right under the breasts and could see traces of the bra she was wearing. Now, her entire stomach and rib area was exposed. She then took the tip of her index finger and slowly stroked it right from under the bra, and directly down the middle of the stomach. She felt the stomach muscles tighten and heard the surprise giggle coming from Sabrina. Her finger then slowed its pace as it approached the belly button. “What’s the matter, Sabrina? This……tickles…..or something?” hehehe” she teased.

Sabrina felt that finger tracing right down her stomach and the ticklish sensations drove her wild. It was a light touch, but it still sent a lot of ticklish electricity in her body. She started to get even more frustrated as she was being tickled on her belly. Then she gasped as she felt the finger now approaching her navel. She desperately tried to wiggle her body around, doing her best to try and escape the touch, but it was no use. The finger got closer and closer to her navel, and she got worried. Her navel was filled with very sensitive nerves and being tickled there would probably make her submit. She remembered a time when La Diabla tickled her there with her tongue and it drove her absolutely insane. Even though she loved it when the outlaw played with her, being tickled by her was really draining. Now, this deputy was about to touch her there. “Darby! Hehehehehe hey!! Come on! Let’s hehehe make a deal!” she shouted.

Darby grinned as she heard Sabrina’s desperate words. She knew the navel would probably be a weak spot for her, so she paused for a moment, just to hear her out. “Ok, you said you had a deal? What kind of deal are you talking about?” she asked.

Sabrina still felt those ticklish tremors in her body as she felt the finger right above where her belly button was. Her entire body was tense, and she held her breath. She still had to speak, and she knew she couldn’t yell or berate Darby, or surely the deputy would tickle her ruthlessly. “How……about…… we…..leave……this……hehehe…..place….and I…..leave…..hehehehe tickles…..town? I…..will…..oh dear! Hehehehe never……return…….aaaaaaaaagggaaaain….” she said as she said each word after holding her breath and feeling those very powerful ticklish pre-tremors.

“Let me get this straight. You invade muh town trying to rob the bank and steal the good citizen’s money, then you threaten the life of a civilian, forcing me to be the kidnapped victim, then you tie me up, tickle me until I screamed, then forced me to perform sex on muh apprentice, kidnap another civilian and bring her here, then have a fight with me, and after all that you have done, I should just let you go? The only thing that happens is you never return? Is that right?” Darby asked her.

“Um…..yes! So, do we have a deal?” Sabrina asked, sounding hopeful.

“The only deal you are going to get is……THIS!!! A TICKLIN’!!!!” Darby responded then plunged her finger into Sabrina’s navel and swirled it around. The reaction was instant. The outlaw screamed into hysterical laughter and her body convulsed. She saw her head shaking around and even saw her breasts trembling as well. She knew she just hit a very sensitive spot and she wanted to really torture her. When she recounted everything Sabrina did these last two days, that got her upset. She really wanted to punish her now. Her fingers moved up and down and side to side within the navel and she enjoyed her screams. “You are really going to get punished!” she said in a serious tone.

Babs could hear the hysterical laughter coming from her partner and fear really tore through her body. The fact that they were both caught and now at the mercy of two women they tortured gave her a near panic attack. She also felt that fear because her boots were off, and Becky kept poking and stroking her soles through her black socks. She feared that she might be screaming soon as well. The way Becky was playing with her feet, it was like an appetizer and soon the main course was going to happen. “Come on!! That’s hehehehe enough! Stop touching my hehehehe feet like that!” she begged.

“Hehehe this is really fun! It was mean and cruel when ya tickled muh feet, but yours is a lot of fun. I bet ya are really ticklish! I wonder if ya are as ticklish as yer partner! I will have to admit, listenin’ to her screaming right now sends a chill in muh bones. She is REALLY ticklish! How about ya?” Becky teased. She then grabbed the hidden big toe on the left foot to hold that foot still. She then scrabbled her fingers on the bottom of that foot, and she felt that foot trying to escape her grasp. Hearing Sabrina scream in laughter got her excited and she wanted to see if she could make Babs do the same thing. “Kitchy kitchy! Hehehehe” she giggled as she teased her.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T DO THAT!!! HAHHAHAHAHA MY FEET ARE TICKLISH!!!” Babs screamed as she felt the fingers now scurrying on the sole of her left foot. She tried to move her right foot over to protect it, but her left foot was pulled outwards as Becky held her toe. She couldn’t quite get her foot to cover it. That feeling she had in her body went up and down her spine and she couldn’t help but laugh. Becky was really tickling her foot and she wished she could escape right now. Then she felt the fingers in her arch and that really drove her nuts. She continued to laugh and then a horrible thought crossed her mind. What if Becky took off her socks? There was no way she would be able to handle that kind of torture.

Becky continued to giggle to herself as she continued to move her fingers rapidly on the sole of the left foot. There was indeed a wonderful feeling about tickling this foot. She didn’t mind tickling for fun, like she did with Sue Ann at her home, but this was becoming a lot more fun than she originally thought. It was the way Babs would laugh that got her excited. Her laughter was a bit higher pitched compared to Sabrina’s deep guttural laughter. She could feel the foot straining to get free of her grasp and she felt it starting to work. The sock was loose enough to slip out of her grasp, so she felt there was only one solution. She let go of Babs’ foot and stared at both feet. A satisfactory grin form on her face and got excited. “Ya know, yer foot is slippery! I guess I have no choice but to take yer socks off! Hehehe I hope ya got some cute barefeet!” she teased.

Babs lost her breath when she heard Becky’s words! Her socks were going to come off and she hated that feeling. Then she felt the top of her left sock starting to come down her leg and now she was in a panic. “BECKY!!! DON’T YOU TAKE OFF MY SOCKS!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!” she screamed.

“Hehehehe I want to see yer feet! Ya saw mine, so it is only fair I see yours….” Becky teased. The sock continued to pull down and she managed to pull it from under the rope around the ankle. She felt some excitement in her body as she was close to taking the garment off. She then peeled the sock off the heel and her adrenaline spiked. She could see the creamy skin of the heel and just like the night she had with her friend Sue Ann, she got excited to see a bare foot. She then peeled the sock up more and now the arch appeared. It was a high arch and very well defined. The skin was very creamy and looked very smooth. Then, she peeled the sock off the ball of the foot and now she was close to seeing the entire bare foot. She wondered if being excited to see this foot was ok. Becky started to think about when she saw Sue Ann’s foot, it gave her quite a sexual thrill. Now, she was going to see Babs’ foot. But this didn’t feel sexual. This felt like joy because she was going to get revenge against the woman who tickled her feet with no mercy as well. “I like yer foot so far! It looks cute! Now I want to see yer piggies! Hehehe” she joked.

Babs held her breath in nervous anticipation as her foot was about to be completely naked. Then she felt it. The sock left her toes, and her left foot was exposed. She felt her face turning red with embarrassment as a woman she dominated now had her foot at her mercy. This was such a humiliating feeling because just having her foot bare right now, felt like she was naked. She felt very vulnerable and exposed. “Becky….please put my sock back on…” she mumbled.

Becky tossed the empty sock over her shoulder and now looked at the naked left foot. She could see the toes which appeared to be short and very pebble like. The big toe was very plump, and the other toes looked like cute little pebbles. She thought they were so adorable. “Ya got some cute feet! Look at these little toes of yours! So cute! Hehehe” she teased, then wiggled each toe.

Babs winced with each touch on her toes, and she felt so ashamed. She started to feel helpless and that was an embarrassing feeling because she thought she was superior to Becky in every way. She dominated her. She humiliated her. She stripped her naked and helped force her to have an orgasm against her will. She knew she was more intelligent. She knew she was better looking and a lot more mature. But none of that mattered right now because she was on the floor of this bar, hogtied and now this young lady was going to play with her bare feet. Her head hung in shame as she heard the comments about her toes. She curled them as tight as she could and hoped this would all be over soon. Then she felt her right sock starting to get peeled down. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she knew both feet were going to be bare! “Becky!!! Don’t do this to me! Please!!!” she cried out.

Becky felt a warm glow in her belly as she heard Babs screaming for mercy. This was a very new feeling for her. She was in control. She was going to dictate the action at this moment. She felt a little giddy as the sock started to slip under the rope, then off the heel! She grinned as she saw the pale skin and it was going to be mere moments before she saw this naked foot. She felt her excitement growing as the sock continued to peel off the foot. The arch was soon exposed, then the ball of the foot. Now, the sock was bunched up near the tiny toes and she paused for a moment. She started to rub her hands together as though she was about to open a gift. “Hehehehe I am about to see some cute little toes again!” she said with joy, then pulled the sock off the toes and now both feet were bare.

Babs really felt embarrassed at the moment. She could feel the cool air across her feet, and she then dropped her head. This woman she considered inferior now had her feet naked, and she knew what was about to happen next. She could still hear Sabrina laughing hysterically and she knew that could be her next. “Becky….please don’t….” she whispered.

“Don’t do what? Hehehe” Becky asked with a giggle. She was waiting for the perfect answer.

Babs felt her face go red because she knew what Becky was doing. She liked it when Sabrina did it to victims, now it was being done to her. “Don’t touch my feet….this is not nice.” she responded.

“Touch yer feet? Hmmm…that sounds fun! I think I will!” Becky said, then reached both hands forward and then as her fingers got closer to the soles, she couldn’t help but feel happy. She wanted to have fun and make Babs laugh. She also wondered how the feet would feel as she remembered how these two outlaws made it a point to talk about the softness of her feet, but especially Darby’s. Then, her fingers made contact. She didn’t have long nails, they were perfectly trimmed, but she did place the pads of her fingers on the soles. She noticed there was a tenderness to them and then she started to scurry her fingers across the bottoms of those feet. She felt them immediately scrunch up, causing big wrinkles in the arches. “Tickle tickle tickle!” she teased.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!! DON’T TICKLE HEHEHEHEHEHE MEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! DAMMIT!!! IT TICKLES!!!!” Babs squealed as she felt those fingers scurrying up and down her soles. She tried to move her feet away, but there was only so much wiggle room as she was in a hogtie. The sensations tore right through her, and she couldn’t help but laugh. It had been so long since her feet were tickled, and now she was about to suffer!

Sabrina was still laughing uncontrollably as she felt that finger digging and poking into her navel. The only thing on her mind was those agonizing ticklish feelings. Her body started to flop around, and she did feel some pain when she slammed her body up and down onto the floor. She felt every single nerve in her body was on fire, and it drove her wild. She didn’t know how long she could take this. She closed her eyes and thought about what had happened in the barn the previous night. She remembered how she had Darby tied up completely and really tickled her feet. It was such a crowning achievement, and now all of that was ruined. She was captured and punished for her crimes. She tried to reason with the deputy, but to her surprise, the deputy was a vicious tickler as well. Then she felt the finger remaining inside her belly button and she just let herself go. The laughter was uncontrollable as that area was too sensitive. Her former lover really loved playing with it, and it always rendered her helpless. Her face started to sweat, and she wondered just how long this was going to happen to her. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!! STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND IT!!” she screamed.

Darby loved hearing Sabrina beg for mercy. She loved being able to inflict as much ticklish agony as she possibly could into Sabrina’s body. Revenge tickling was becoming her favorite thing. She loved the feeling of power and making the people who tormented her feel that same agony she did. She loved how the navel skin felt on her finger and the reactions she was getting. She could see that look of delirious laughter on Sabrina’s pretty face. The way her eyes were shut. The way her mouth was wide open, so she could see all of her teeth and that beautiful laugh was pouring out like a fine wine. It was a very powerful laugh. It seemed to be coming from the depths of her soul. She saw how sweaty her face was getting and she wanted to keep pushing. Sabrina deserved this and she was going to make sure she remembered this moment forever. She then pulled her finger out of the navel to allow her prisoner to have a chance to catch her breath. She watched with glee as she heard the labored breathing and the moans coming from the outlaw. “That’s right, Sabrina. Breathe……breathe…..” she told her in a soft voice.

“Come on…….please……let me go……please…” Sabrina begged as she was letting oxygen back into her lungs. She was getting tired and now she hoped the tickling was over. She let out a few moans and then she opened her eyes. She saw Darby was still sitting on her and had this look of joy on her face. That really hurt as that red headed woman was taking such great delight in her misery. She then let her head fall back towards the floor and she looked at the ceiling. “Can you let me go already? You had your fun, now stop this madness….” she said as she continued to suck in air.

“Not yet….We are having such a great time together. Look how we are bonding. You tickled me, now I am tickling you. I have to admit that your cute belly button is a lot of fun. You have such soft skin! You said mine is soft, so we have something in common. Hehehe” Darby joked. She then looked at the exposed ribs again and decided to play with Sabrina’s mind again. She knew that if she tickled the skin on the ribs, she would probably lose her mind. “Ya know…your ribs are adorable! They were great fun when you had your shirt. Now that I can see them through your skin, I bet they will be REALLY ticklish! Or should I embarrass you a little?” she asked.

Sabrina had a look of confusion on her face as she heard Darby’s question. What else could this woman possibly do to embarrass her? She already tickled her ribs which made her laugh hysterically, now her ribs were exposed from under her shirt and if she got tickled there again, she would probably scream louder. “W-What do you mean? You are already embarrassing me….” she asked.

“What I mean is, I am giving you a choice. I could play with these ribs again and make you laugh that pretty head of yours off or……..I could take your bra off and see what you got! Hehehe” Darby told her.

Sabrina lifted her head in shock! She stared at Darby and couldn’t believe what she had just heard. Did this deputy really threaten to expose her breasts? That would crush her spirit. She knew when she did it to her victims, they would be so humiliated, they would be easier to break. Now she was faced with that same dilemma. “What?? You want to see my breasts???” she asked in shock.

“Sure, why not? Remember what you made me tell you yesterday? You made me admit I like girls, remember? Well, I figured since I supposedly like girls, I want to see your breasts. I bet they look magnificent! Maybe they are ticklish too! Or, I could just tickle your ribs…..” Darby told her. She loved this feeling of being in control. She knew she just gave a situation that Sabrina would not like at all. It was part of her mind games and how she wanted to get better at them. La Diabla was an expert at it, so she wanted to get up to her level one day.

“You can’t be serious! I-I can’t believe you want to see my breasts!” Sabrina responded. She had no idea what to do. Either her breasts were going to be exposed, or she would be tickled again.

“To be honest, I really want to see your breasts. Hehehe I mean, it would only be fair, right? You saw mine, I should see yours. Now, let me take off your bra….” Darby teased. She then reached her hands forward and touched the shirt and bra.

“WAIT, WAIT WAIT!!! No!! Don’t take off my bra!! Tickle my ribs! Tickle my ribs instead!!!!” Sabrina screamed. She just wouldn’t be able to handle Darby looking at her naked breasts.

“Hahahahaha You REALLY don’t want me to see your breasts, do you? I understand. Now you know how I felt when you opened up muh shirt and you saw mine……” Darby teased. She remembered that humiliation and wanted Sabrina to feel some of that as well. She then let go of the shirt and bra and then wiggled her fingers in the air. She saw that look of fear on Sabrina’s face and then she dropped her fingers towards the ribs! Before she made contact, she stopped them and laughed. “Gotcha!!” she exclaimed.

Sabrina screamed as she saw Darby’s hands headed towards her ribs. She was about to explode in laughter when suddenly, nothing happened. She realized that Darby messed with her mind, and she really felt embarrassed. She closed her eyes in shame as she heard Darby laughing. “That wasn’t nice….” she mumbled.

“Hahahahaha it was very funny! Oh, I was really going to get your ribs! I love how sensitive they are. But I remembered something. I mean, I could tickle your ribs, I could have seen your breasts. What I remembered was what happened to me yesterday. I remember how you focused on one particular area on muh body. I remember you paying a lot of attention to muh feet…….remember?” Darby asked. She felt a streak of joy when she saw the look on Sabrina’s face. She had a feeling that the ribs were not the most ticklish spot on Sabrina’s body.

Sabrina felt her breath stop as she heard what Darby told her. She definitely remembered how much attention she paid to the deputy’s big, pink, meaty feet. That was something she was going to remember for a very long time. How big they were, how meaty they were, how soft they were and the best attribute yet, how ticklish they were. She never encountered a woman’s feet like that before. Darby was such an attractive woman and everywhere on her body was attractive. But her feet? Those were perfection. But she understood why Darby was bringing it up now. It meant only one thing. HER FEET. “I-I remember….Darby, now don’t get any ideas. I just told you to tickle my ribs. I am ready for that, so start tickling.” she told her.

“I want to, I really do, but I really started to wonder about YOUR feet. You see, when you tickled muh poor feet, it drove me absolutely crazy. I was truly sufferin’ when you had muh feet all tied up and stuff. In fact, the way you tied them, I couldn’t move them at all! So, I started to wonder if I could see if your feet are sensitive like mine. I wonder if your feet are cute too. So, how about I explore your feet, or I could still see those breasts of yours?” Darby said, then winked at her prisoner.

Sabrina groaned as she heard that choice. Once again, she was faced with the dilemma of having her breasts exposed, or this time, having her greatest ticklish spot attacked. Her ex-lover La Diabla absolutely loved playing with her feet. She remembered how she took joy in tickling them, massaging them, even tasting them. She was always very ticklish and La Diabla even tied up her feet before, so she could have clear access to them. She shuddered at the memory and now her feet were in danger. She also thought about the choice she had to make. She wondered if it would be worth it to just show her breasts to this woman. Maybe she could get some pleasure out of it in case Darby wanted to sexually tease her. She closed her eyes and realized she was about to make a very tough choice. “Ok….you can see my breasts. You did say you like girls, so go ahead and take a look. You will probably like them a lot.” she said in a soft voice.

“Oh, I will? Hmmmm…..now you want me to see your breasts. Before, when I threatened to either see your breasts or tickle your ribs, you wanted me to tickle your ribs. Is there a reason you don’t want me to see your feet? Hehehehe” Darby teased.

Sabrina started to get really nervous as she knew she was in a dilemma. She bit her bottom lip nervously because she knew what Darby was trying to do. “I…I changed my mind that’s all. You seemed to be focused on my tits, so I might as well give in and let you play with them.” she responded.

“Good point, but I think it is because of another reason. I think you don’t want me to see your feet. I got bad news for ya honey, I am going to take a look at them. You saw muh feet, now I will see yours…” Darby told her. Then before Sabrina could beg her to not see her feet, she quickly got up off of her, then rolled Sabrina over onto her belly. She then quickly sat on her calves to prevent her from kicking her legs. Because Sabrina’s arms were tied behind her back, she had no leverage. She wanted to keep the feet down. Her eyes scanned the storeroom and saw another strand of rope. She reached her arm over, stretching it as far as she could go, but just couldn’t. Then she thought of something. Sabrina was bound and couldn’t go anywhere. She then stood up, grabbed the two ankles and then dragged her across the floor, closer to the rope.

Sabrina was stunned as she felt her body get flipped over onto her belly and now, she was being dragged on the floor. She squealed as she felt her chest rubbing against the ground and had to lift her face to prevent it from sliding on the floor as well. Then her body came to a stop and her mind raced. She knew what was about to happen and she started to squirm. Then she felt something being wrapped around her ankles and she really panicked. She started to kick her legs wildly and set a foot free! “LET ME GO! DON’T YOU DARE!!” she screamed.

Darby was surprised by Sabrina’s fight and figured tying the ankles was going to be difficult. She then grabbed the left ankle and then grabbed the right one. She then dropped to the ground and placed Sabrina’s ankles between her thighs, and she clamped them tight. “Gotcha! Now, you are going nowhere!” she shouted.

Sabrina started to panic as her ankles were now trapped. She started to flop around like a fish out of water. Her feet were being targeted and she couldn’t pull them free. She started to get really worried and had to keep fighting. Then she felt a tugging on her right boot! Darby was about to take off her boots! “HEY!!! LET GO!! DON’T TAKE OFF MY BOOTS!” she screamed.

Darby felt those legs desperately trying to pull out from her legs, but she had them clamped. She was proud of her very strong legs and there was no way Sabrina was going to pull free. Her eyes could see the soles of her boots and she felt a thrill. She remembered when she removed Priscilla Montenegro’s boots back in Santa Selena. That was one of her favorite moments and now, she was going to play with Sabrina. The boot continued to slide down the leg and she felt that excitement growing. She could hear Sabrina screaming in panic and she already knew once she got her hands on those feet, she was going to drive that woman mad. The boot finally slipped off and she held it up in the air. “There’s one! Hehehehe” she teased.

Sabrina felt her boot come off and now her brown socked foot was exposed. She absolutely did not want to have her feet exposed. That feeling of vulnerability washed over her, and she kept squirming on the ground. She hated that her hands were behind her back. She was trapped and there was nothing she could do. Then she groaned as she felt the left boot starting to slip off. Panic filled her soul, and she just had no other option but to beg. “DARBY!!! DON’T YOU DARE TAKE OFF MY BOOTS! DON’T TAKE THEM OFF! PLEASE!!! LOOK AT MY TITS!! YOU CAN LOOK AT MY TITS!” she screamed.

“I might do that AFTER I see your feet. Hehehehe” Darby responded. Right now, she was excited that she was going to play with the feet of this outlaw. The boot continued to slide off and then it popped right off her foot! She felt a surge of accomplishment as she just removed the boots of Sabrina Alamain. She gently placed the boots together, side by side and then looked at those helpless socked feet. They were about a size 8 and were a little narrow. She felt a few butterflies in her stomach because she wanted to see what the feet looked like. The way her prisoner was reacting, those feet were going to be very, very sensitive. “Now, tell me if this bothers you….” she teased, then did a real quick scrabble on both soles with her fingers.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!” Sabrina screamed as she felt those fingers tickling her feet. She knew her feet were very tender at the moment and would be very responsive. She wore those boots for a very long time. She was trapped and her feet were going to be tickled. The worse moment of her criminal life was about to begin.

Babs continued to laugh as she felt Becky’s fingers running up and down the bottoms of her feet. She felt so humiliated since she could not move her feet away. She also heard Becky’s childish tickle taunts and she felt some anger as well. She hated being tickled on her feet. Her feet were also very tender, and she knew that was going to make her feet very sensitive. She felt embarrassed when she felt fingers tickling near her chubby toes and she hit a very high pitched squeal. She tried to squirm around, but this was a very tight hogtie and all she could do was laugh. “Becky! Hahahahahahaha BECKY!!! HAVE MERCY!!! HAVE HAHAHAHAHA MERCY!!!” she screamed.

Becky was having the time of her life as she continued to tickle Babs’ feet. She found some very good spots on the soles, such as the ball of the foot, the instep, and the base of the toes. The arches were also hot spots, but she kept moving back to the toes. She just adored the hysterical laughter coming from Babs. Then she heard that scream for mercy and she paused for a moment. “Hehehe yer feet are SO ticklish! Ya got the cutest feet! I am havin’ a lot of fun!” she taunted.

Babs felt a surge of relief in her body as the tickling was paused. She was happy to get more oxygen as she tried to recover. She felt her feet tingling and her toes curled and opened up again. “Please….have mercy. I was not this cruel to you…” she told her.

Becky’s jaw dropped as she heard what Babs just told her. She was stunned that this woman thought a few tickles on the bottoms of her feet were not as bad as what she endured. She was tied up tight, had her body ruthlessly tickled, especially the soles of her own feet, and the worst part was being stripped completely naked and had Darby use her tongue on her most private area. She felt some anger building up and she moved her face into Babs’. “What? Are ya kidding me? Ya were not as cruel? Ya stripped me nekkid! Ya tickled muh feet really badly! I was screaming! Ya got to see all muh goodies! How is what I am doing to yer feet worse than that????!!!!” she asked.

“Well….I am really ticklish that’s why. I mean, I know you are too, but you just don’t understand. Tickling me is the worst thing imaginable. Please, just let me go, or just don’t touch my feet, ok?” Babs begged.

Becky couldn’t believe her ears. She experienced soul crushing torture, and this woman was comparing her feet to her mental anguish. After she was completely humiliated, she actually doubted that she could be a deputy. That was a lot of mental pain and self-doubt at that moment. She also remembered that she got thrown into a freezing cold pond! This really angered her and now she wanted to really teach her a lesson. “Are ya kidding me??? Why, that just really makes me angry to hear ya say that! I suffered! Ya saw muh goodies and ya made me do the orgasm thing! Oh, I will show ya sufferin’! Give me those piggies!” she threatened.

Babs was stunned by that reaction and saw Becky disappear behind her. She heard the threat to her toes, and she immediately scrunched them together. Then she felt Becky leaning against her shins. Her heart nearly jumped out of her throat as she felt something near her toes. She felt her entire body tense up and then it hit her! She felt fingers reaching into her toes and that ticklish shockwave blew her mind right out of her head! Every single nerve in her body could feel the intensity of that shockwave and her eyes nearly popped right out of her head. She opened her mouth wide, and at first, no sound came out. Then, it did come out and it was loud! “AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BECKY NOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES!!!!” she screamed.

Becky managed to get the tips of her fingers underneath the toes, and she was squeezing them. She kept digging in, squeezing those cute little toes and sending incredible ticklish shockwaves through poor Babs’ body. She wasn’t even thinking about if this was a cruel thing, all she could think about was giving back the kind of hell she received the previous night. It really upset her that Babs would minimize the trauma she felt the previous night. Those thoughts of her freezing cold, being in the pond and then having Darby holding her close to her own naked body really made her want to give Babs a severe ticklish lesson. It was the most humiliating moment in her entire life. Her eyes looked down and she saw those tiny toes curling against her fingers and she continued to burrow and squeeze them. She could hear that hysterical laughter and it felt good. Babs was suffering and she wanted to make sure she never forgot it. Becky could feel just how soft the skin was and then her fingers slipped into the toe crevices, which only seemed to send Babs into more insane laughter. “That’s right! Let’s see how ya like it! You did this to muh feet, now I will do it to yours. Hehehe” she taunted.

Babs felt those fingers destroying her toes and she let her head drop. Soon, she went into silent laughter and shut her eyes. She could feel her eyes starting to water as tears of laughter wanted to stream out. She then felt another strong surge as another squeezing of her toes happened and she just could not laugh. Her mouth was wide open, and she even felt a little saliva trickling out. A tear fell from her eye, and she prayed she could pass out. She could not stand this situation and felt completely humiliated. The goofy apprentice had beaten her and was now utterly humiliating her.

Becky couldn’t hear laughter anymore and she knew Babs had to be in silent laughter. A streak of guilt washed over her because she was now torturing her prisoner. Even though Babs was not a nice person and was very cruel to her, she just could not be like her. She was supposed to be an honorable deputy in training! She shouldn’t torture prisoners, so she pulled her fingers away from the toes. She then crawled from her position and headed towards Babs’ head on the left hand side. She then heard sounds coming from Babs again and she felt a little relief that she was going to be able to breathe. Once she made it towards her head, she could see how sweaty it was, and saw the tears. She really did start to feel bad because Babs was an absolute mess. She then reached her right hand forward and started to caress the back of Babs’ head. “I’m sorry for that. Ya made me really mad, and I lost muh control. I didn’t mean to torture ya.” she told her.

Babs was sucking in air as she felt the relief from her toes. She then felt Becky’s hand caressing her head and that only made her feel horrible. She felt a little submissive to her and she didn’t think she could handle another round of tickling. Her toes were a great weakness she discovered. No one ever tickled her toes like that before. The sheer intensity of the ticklish sensations really broke her mind, and she wanted it to be over. She didn’t care anymore about who was tormenting her, she just wanted it to stop. “Please….no more….no more….I am begging you….please don’t touch my toes anymore….” she whined.

Becky was surprised at how quickly Babs’ attitude changed. Even though she was defiant for most of this time, to hear her quickly begging after her toes were tickled felt strange. She felt like she really accomplished something, but that guilt was still there because she did in fact torture Babs. Her eyes looked at those quivering toes and one part of her wanted to tickle them again, but another part told her that Babs had enough, and she can’t torture her. Most of the tickling was fine, but there was something about tickling those toes that made her feel she went too far. Babs deserved punishment and the other tickling was good, but that toe tickling was far too much. She figured Babs was not going anywhere in the hogtie and she could go join Darby at this moment. She also thought that she would talk to Darby afterwards to discuss why she felt guilty in torturing a woman. “Ya stay right here. Don’t ya go nowhere. Hehehe” she joked as she then stood up and walked down the hallway.

Mandy felt herself being very horny at the moment. Even though she was still tied up, she could hear that maniacal laughter coming from both Sabrina and Babs. The thought of them getting tickled really excited her. After they pushed her to the brink of insanity, they truly deserved everything they were getting. She wished she could have watched them suffer. After the hell they put her through, she wanted them to truly get tortured. They tormented her in her own home. They even made her strip herself, then they sexually conquered her. She had her own pussy eaten and she was forced to perform oral sex on Sabrina. Her mind started to relish the thought of Sabrina being stripped naked. She got to see her pussy, but she wanted her to be helpless and wished she could be the one to play with her. Then she heard footsteps. Mandy felt her heart beating faster and wondered who was about to come by. Then she saw the young woman Becky pass by, and she was excited. It meant that Babs was still out of commission and perhaps she could get free. She really felt excited when she saw Becky entering the office.

Becky entered the office and made her way to Mandy. She could see she was tied up and looked like she had a gag on her mouth. She rushed over and removed the gag. “Hey, are ya ok?” she asked.

“Yes! Yes, thank you for rescuing me! These evil outlaws kidnapped me and tied me up! Please get me out of these ropes!” Mandy said with excitement. She was finally going to be free of her bonds. She looked at Becky and felt so happy. She remembered meeting her in this same bar and thought that perhaps she was a full fledged deputy now. “You are an amazing deputy! You saved me!” she told her.

Becky was trying to undo the ropes and heard the compliment. This made her feel good inside because she just helped rescue a damsel in distress! This was the rewarding part of being a deputy she imagined. Helping the innocent civilians! “I am not a deputy yet; I am an apprentice! I am happy to help get ya out of these ropes! Ya are rescued!” she said, feeling heroic.

“You are so brave and strong! Tell me, are they, um, captured?” Mandy asked. She hoped they were because if they got away, then they might come for her again.

“Yeah, I got the one they call Babs. She ain’t going nowhere! Hehehe I got her all tied up!” Becky told her, feeling really proud of herself.

“That’s great! What a fine apprentice you are! Why was she laughing? Did you…tickle her?” Mandy asked, imagining Babs being tied down and getting ruthlessly tickled. That brought her an element of excitement and she wished she had got to see it.

“Hehehehe Yeah, I was ticklin’ her feet. She has some really ticklish toes! Right now, Deputy Darby is still ticklin’ Sabrina!” Becky told her. She then got the ropes around the ankles undone, then worked on the arms.

“Oh really? She has ticklish toes, huh? And Darby is still tickling Sabrina? I guess she is, because I can still hear the screaming! Hehehe” Mandy said as she could still hear Sabrina laughing wildly. Her nipples started to get stiff because once she was free from her bonds, she could go watch Sabrina suffer!

“Yeah, she is still ticklin’ her. I will go by to see if she needs help. Ya never know.” Becky grinned. She finished getting the ropes untied and now Mandy was free. She stood up and put her hands on her hips and stood tall. “Ya are free to go Ma’am! I just need ya to do one favor.” she told her.

“Sure! What do you want me to do? Help tickle Sabrina? I would love to do that!” Mandy said with a hint of lust in her voice. She really wished to get some serious revenge on the outlaw.

“Actually, I want ya to go find the Sheriff and alert him. We have been missin’ for a long time and I know they are lookin’ for us. I will help Darby here as we make sure these dangerous outlaws are taken care of. It would be a great help to us….” Becky told her. She felt that Sheriff Dickerson should be told and that way the outlaws could be brought in. She felt like she was really learning things and wanted to make sure everything was done right. She did not want anything to go wrong.

Mandy felt a bit disappointed as she had to leave the premises and get to the Sheriff. She wanted revenge, but deep down she knew Becky was right. She was a civilian and law enforcement should handle these matters. “Ok, I will go get the Sheriff. Thank you for getting me away from these women. Just to let you know, they kidnapped me and brought me here. They also tortured me last night! I want to see them rot in jail forever!” she said with anger in her voice.

“They tortured ya? How did they do that?” Becky asked. This changed the dynamic and now she felt a little better about tormenting Babs.

“Well….let’s just say it is an eye for an eye. They made me laugh uncontrollably, and now they are….” Mandy said with venom in her voice. She then stood up and started to walk out of the office. When she did, she looked to her right and could see Darby on the ground and what appeared to be two trapped feet between her thighs. That got her excited and she walked over to where Darby was. She could see her poking at those feet, and she really got happy when she realized it was Sabrina! She also saw the empty boots close by and she felt wetness between her legs. “Deputy Darby!! I can see you are taking care of business! Hehehe” she giggled.

Darby looked up and saw Mandy standing there. She was happy she was freed now and then she saw Becky walking up next to Mandy. It must have meant that Babs was subdued, and everything was just about over. She felt a huge sense of relief because it meant their ordeal was finally over. She had been poking and teasing those sock covered soles of Sabrina with her fingers. She loved how the feet would wiggle around and got very cute, ticklish shrieks coming from the outlaw. She was just about ready to remove the socks, when Mandy and Becky approached. “Hehehe yes, everything is under control now. I am taking care of business. I am teaching Sabrina here that crime is not a good idea and she is learning that through her……..soul. hehehe” she joked.

Mandy giggled at the joke, and she saw the feet wiggling softly. She could also hear Sabrina’s tired laughter and she really wished she could take out her anger and humiliation out on Sabrina’s feet. She was never going to forget what they did to her and hoped one day, she could get her revenge. She then had a smile on her face, and she figured it couldn’t hurt to ask about an idea that came into her mind. “Well, your apprentice here is having me go get the Sheriff, so you can take these vile, evil women to jail! But before I go, can I ask one favor?” she smiled.

Darby could see the gleam in her eyes and wondered what she was up to. She was really happy Mandy was free and was curious about what she was thinking. “Sure, what can I help you with?” she asked.

“Can I take off her socks and well, you know, just for a little bit? Pleeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeeeee???” Mandy asked as she placed her hands together and started to beg. She really wanted one crack at those helpless feet. After everything she went through, she just wanted one chance. “They kidnapped me and well, they tortured me really good. I think you know how…..” she added.

Darby let out a loud chuckle as she thought about Mandy’s request. She also felt bad for her. Judging by what Mandy said, she must have been tortured by these women, just like she was. Mandy was her friend and if she was tickle tortured by these two outlaws, she understood why she had her request. She normally didn’t want civilians to get involved, but in this case, she might as well let her have a little fun. “Ok, but not for long. You need to get the Sheriff here as soon as possible.” she told her.

Mandy nearly jumped through the roof with excitement as she was going to be able to get a small measure of revenge! She quickly moved towards where Darby was and knelt down. She could see those helpless trapped feet sticking out between Darby’s legs. The toes were pointed down and the soles were upturned. She then had a look of vengeance on her face. She absolutely loved it when she tickled Darby’s feet months ago. She loved it when her own feet were tickled by Gertrude and Darby. She hated what Babs and Sabrina did to her feet the previous night. Now, she was going to enjoy Sabrina’s feet. She reached her hands forward and found the top of the sock. She did not want to do any teasing. She wanted to tear that sock off and get to those soles! She quickly peeled the left sock off, then the right sock. Her eyes went wide as she now saw the bottoms of Sabrina’s barefeet! They were a size 8 and the soles had a very light pinkish color with creamy arches. The feet were a little flat but looked to be tender. They were narrow and the shape of the foot looked amazing. Mandy saw the toes and she got really excited. They were medium length and they descended in perfect order from the big toe all the way to the baby toe. The toe pads also have a very light pink color to them, and the toes had a natural “curl” to them, so the undersides of the toes were pale. She licked her lips as she was very close to getting a small measure of revenge. “Wow! Who would have ever thought an outlaw could have such cute feet?! Hehehe They look so……..tender. A tender footed outlaw. Hehehe” she mocked.

Sabrina felt her socks peel off and she was stunned! She already felt the humiliation of having her boots forcefully removed by Darby and felt those teasing pokes on the bottoms of her feet. She kept squealing as her feet were quite sensitive. Then she heard Mandy’s voice and a streak of fear ripped through her spine as she heard her wanting to take her socks off. Then the socks were pulled off quickly and her barefeet were exposed to the world! A sense of dread washed over her because she knew what was about to happen. She started to go into a panic and had to somehow avoid this nightmare. “HEY!!! DON’T TAKE MY SOCKS OFF!!! GET HER AWAY FROM MY FEET! DARBY, I DEMAND YOU GET HER AWAY FROM MY FEET!!! This is not funny!!!!” she screamed.

Mandy heard those desperate screams and a fire raged within her. Thoughts of how much she begged and screamed to not get tickled filled her mind, but this very same outlaw didn’t care. She was tortured beyond her limits and now she looked at those feet. She couldn’t wait anymore and pushed her fingers forward towards the helpless feet. She then formed her fingers into claws and used her nails to skitter up and down the soles and felt a surge of energy. “Take this you evil BITCH!!!!” she shouted.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA STOP!!!!” Sabrina screamed as she felt those nails on the bottoms of her feet. Her entire body froze up as the ticklish shockwaves flowed through her body like electricity. There was no buildup to tickling her feet. It was the kill shot version and she was not ready for it. Her own style was to do soft tickles, then strike with overwhelming force. This was that moment. Those nails skittered up and down her feet and she just reacted. Not even her former girlfriend did this kind of an attack on her. Her toes clenched tightly, then opened back up as she tried to flex her feet. When the nails got into her arches, she lost it. She shook her head in agony and really hoped someone would get Mandy to stop.

Darby was stunned at how vicious Mandy went to tickle Sabrina’s feet. She understood the feeling. It was why she even entertained the thought of tickling Sabrina as well. She wanted to punish the outlaw for that brutal and humiliating torture she received. She could only imagine what was done to poor Mandy. She tickled Mandy’s feet before, but that was fun, and games and this blond barmaid enjoyed it. But she was certain what Sabrina did was not fun, since it was not fun for her own feet. She would later admit she wanted Mandy to torture her ruthlessly, to make the outlaw suffer more than she could ever imagined. But she knew she had to get Mandy to stop. She wanted Mandy to alert Sheriff Dickerson and the guys, so they could finally end all this. “Ok Mandy, you can stop now…..come on, you can stop.” she told her.

Mandy kept tickling. She felt that rage within her and she wanted to keep tickling these feet. Hearing Sabrina scream in laughter was music to her ears and put her in a trance. She didn’t want to make this a sensual moment either. She just wanted her to suffer. To suffer forever! She then felt her arms being grabbed and she came out of her trance. She looked over at Darby and felt emotional. She wanted to cry as she was trying to get back at the woman who tormented her. “Let me tickle her! Darby, please. Let me tickle her feet. Let me make her suffer! I want to make her suffer!!!!” she begged.

Darby’s heart went out to her because she knew how she felt. But she just could not let her do it. She had to get the Sheriff. “Mandy, you’re going to be ok. You will be ok, muh friend. You can stop now.” she said softly.

Mandy felt herself getting very emotional and realized just how traumatized she was from the previous night’s events. She knew she did have to stop but wanted to keep going. “Ok, I will stop. Let me go get the Sheriff…..” she said.

Darby watched Mandy stand up and then quickly headed out of the back of The Thirsty Cowboy and she really felt for her. She could tell her friend was emotional, probably still trying to deal with some torture she went through. The way she reacted must have been a very brutal torture and that made her upset. She then looked at those helpless soles and wanted to tear at them herself. This outlaw caused so much havoc and she really had to pay for her crimes. “What did you do to her? You must have really tortured her!” she shouted at Sabrina.

Sabrina took precious oxygen into her lungs and heard Darby’s voice. She also saw Mandy leave the premises and she felt a little bit of relief. That woman really tried to torture her and now she was gone. “You act like I tried to kill her….I just did a little tickling…that’s all….” she panted.

Darby knew it was more than just “a little tickling”. She experienced how cruel this outlaw could be. She then reached her left hand forward and softly traced the fingers along the bottoms of the trapped feet. She could feel how tender the feet were and she felt those feet tense up. “You mean, a little tickling like this?” she said in a mocking voice.

“Yes!!! Hehehehehehe like that! Stop touching my feet!!! Come on!! Hehehehehehe that TICKLES!!!” Sabrina shouted as the light tickling was already driving her crazy. It didn’t hit her like a bolt of ticklish lightning, but it still drove her crazy. She felt her legs trembling and she felt the laughter bubbling up within her. She also felt embarrassed because she couldn’t stop laughing and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“I don’t think you tickled her a little bit. I think you tortured her! I hope you now realize she is muh friend! You really must have tortured her! If it was anything like what ya did to me and muh apprentice, then you deserve to pay! Maybe I should tickle your feet like how you did mine….” Darby threatened. She then started to pick up the pace of her fingers and tickled a little bit harder. She wanted Sabrina to at least suffer a little. She figured that she would not torture the woman, because she saw how Mandy reacted. Mandy was going to have a tough time trying to recover from it and she didn’t want to be as cruel as the outlaw was. Even when she tickled the feet of Priscilla, it wasn’t the main torture of that woman. La Diabla was the one who really pushed that evil woman into insanity. Darby figured she would still teach this woman a lesson though. She saw those toes and knew what she could do to them. “You really need to be punished, Sabrina! You tortured her! You are willing to torture the civilians of Plotsville and I can’t allow that! Poor Mandy!” she told her.

Becky watched in awe as she saw Darby still tickling the bottoms of Sabrina’s feet. She also saw Mandy’s reaction and she knew how she felt. She imagined that if Mandy was tortured like how she was in that barn, then she understood why she reacted that way. She felt so confused with her own feelings. She understood what it was like to be tortured, even sexually humiliated, but she still felt bad for trying to torture Babs. The conflict continued in her mind because she really wanted these outlaws to suffer, but just how far? Her eyes looked at Darby’s fingers and saw how they were moving all over the feet. She could see them dancing in the low arches and heard some cute shrieks coming from Sabrina. She could see those toes moving all over the place and wondered if they were ticklish too. Becky even wondered if she should join in. It was Sabrina that forced Darby to put her mouth on her most private area. It was Sabrina that pointed a gun to her head, threatening her life. She felt so conflicted about what she should do. She just left Babs because she felt bad for torturing her, but with Sabrina, she wanted to watch her suffer some more.

Sabrina felt those fingers dancing on her soles and she felt her eyes welling up with tears. The tickling was driving her wild. She had no idea how long this tickling was going to be, and her captor showed no signs of slowing down. She noticed that Darby found some of the hot spots on her feet, such as that spot where the heel connected to the arch of her foot, the insteps, the edge of the ball of her foot right below her big toe and directly in the middle of her foot. She also felt that sense of surrender in her body. She just kept laughing and was becoming desperate. She wanted this to end. Sadness began to fill her soul because her success in criminal activities was coming to an end, and she was going to jail. She was bested by Darby. She was the tickler, now she was the victim. She let out another embarrassing squeal when she felt the fingers zipping up and down the length of both feet. That sent very strong shockwaves to her body, and she jerked around on the dirty floor. “Darby!!! Please hahahahahahahahahahahaha stop tickling meeeeeehahahahahahahahahahaha it’s not fair!!” she laughed.

Darby paused her foot tickling for a moment and chuckled. It always amazed her that criminals always thought what they were getting was unfair. She tortured people with tickling, now that her own feet were being tickled, she called it unfair. “You’re funny. Hehehe I think your feet need to understand what it is like to suffer. Why don’t you tell me what you did to poor Mandy! Maybe I should have you in a cell and let her tickle your feet all night. Hahaha” she taunted.

Sabrina felt her lungs burning as she tried to take in as much oxygen as she could. She felt so exhausted at the moment and could feel the ticklish tremors on her feet. She let out a loud groan as Darby was mocking her. She truly hated the deputy at this moment but was scared that she might tickle her again. “I tickled her, ok! I tickled her all over and made her laugh. I was nice to her! She even got to have an orgasm out of it! I treated her like I treated that other woman from the bank!” she shouted, unknowingly admitting her other assault.

Darby’s eyes went wide when she heard those words. There was ANOTHER victim? How many people did this woman torture? “What? You tortured another woman???” she asked.

Sabrina’s heart sank as she realized her error. Her head fell towards the floor and now she knew she was in even more trouble. “Never mind…I lied.” she mumbled.

Darby knew she wasn’t lying, and it broke her heart to know that some woman from the bank also suffered. That put her victims to at least 4 women in town. On top of trying to rob the Plotsville Bank and The Thirsty Cowboy, she made at least 4 women suffer. This got her really upset and she decided that Sabrina was going to pay. She looked at her toes and then interlocked her fingers between the toe crevices of each foot, then squeezed her fingers! It was time to use that same method she learned from Gertrude when they tickled Mandy’s toes a few months ago. It was the same method used when she tortured Priscilla in that secret home. She knew that if Sabrina had ticklish toes, this would push her into tickle insanity. “How could you!!! You will pay for your crimes!!” she yelled as she started to squeeze her fingers.

Sabrina felt a sudden jolt of ticklish electricity as she felt her toes being tickled. This was an absolutely horrendous feeling for her, much like Mandy’s nails on her soles. This was not a gentle tickle; this was a nightmare tickle and the intensity rocked her body. She screamed into the air in ticklish agony and her entire body flopped around like a fish out of water. She never had her toes tickled this bad before and it was truly agonizing. She felt her eyes straining, her mouth was wide open, and she let all of the air out of her lungs as she experienced this horrible tickling feeling. “DDDDDAAAARRRBBBYYYYYYYY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO OH GOD!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Becky was absolutely stunned as she heard the sheer force of that laughter. She watched as she saw Darby’s fingers interlocked in the toes and saw her squeezing her fingers together. That seemed to really drive Sabrina wild. She wondered how Darby seemed like she knew how to tickle a woman’s feet so well. Then she remembered how her own feet were tickled by Darby during her deputy tryout. There was still a lot to learn from this woman and now she was curious. Did Darby go around tickling criminals all the time? Or was this just a reaction to what she experienced? Either way, she did feel a little excited that her hero was so multi-talented. The sounds of Sabrina screaming also gave her mixed emotions. She heard that the woman not only tortured her and Darby, but Mandy and some unknown woman from the bank. This outlaw was cruel and now she started to think that perhaps she deserved this torture!

Darby kept squeezing her fingers and could feel those toes clamped around her digits. She wanted to make Sabrina suffer a little before taking her to jail. She also wanted the outlaw to confess who she tickled. She gave a few more squeezes to send home the message. She did like how soft the skin was on her fingers and then she did one more hard squeeze and held it there. She let it linger for a bit, then released the squeeze. It was time to make Sabrina confess and even apologize. She felt the feet trembling as her fingers were still in the toes, but she was not screaming anymore.

“Darby hehehehehe stop tickling hehehehe meeeeeeee…. Don’t torture me anymore….hehehehehe your fingers *grunt* they are *grunt* hehehehe in my toes!” Sabrina grunted and squealed. She could feel the sweat on her face, and she even let a few tears come out of her eyes. She never experienced anything like that in her life. La Diabla never even tortured her toes like that before. She started to feel very emotional. She was beaten.

“You want me to stop tickling your toes? Well, tell me the name of the woman from the bank! Then tell me what you did with her, and to poor Mandy! Tell me the truth or your toes are getting another good ticklin’!!!” Darby demanded. She did a very gentle squeeze of her fingers to send that message.

“Hehehehehe tickles!!! That tickles!! Ok!!!” Sabrina squealed. She knew she was done, and she wanted to get those fingers out of her toes. “The hehehehe woman’s name is RUTH!!! That tickles still! I tickled hehehehehe her and Mandy!! Hahahaha they were naked hehehe NAKED too!!! I hahahaha tickled them all over hahahahahaha please stop!!!” Sabrina yelled as she felt those ticklish tremors in her body.

Darby felt her anger building again. A woman named Ruth and Mandy probably suffered the same way she and Becky did. They were tickle tortured, then sexually conquered and humiliated. She was really upset with Sabrina, and it was time to send her to jail. She looked over at Becky and could tell she was stunned. She figured she would show her what mercy was, even though Sabrina really deserved to suffer. She withdrew her fingers from the toes, then slapped the bottoms of both feet. She opened her legs and then let the feet fall out and onto the ground as she stood up. “Sabrina Alamain, you’re going to jail!” she declared.

Becky saw Darby standing up and she was in awe. She just witnessed her mentor, hero and now friend stop another outlaw. The entire experience with her as an apprentice showed her a lot. These were experiences that really helped her understand the challenges of a deputy. She then watched as Darby pulled Sabrina up from the ground and onto her feet. She could see the dust from the floor on Sabrina’s chest and how much her face was a mess. She then made eye contact with the outlaw. “Yer going to jail!! You will never torture anyone ever again!” she told her.

Sabrina felt exhausted. She was now on her feet and her arms were still tied behind her back. Her reign as an outlaw was coming to an end and that made her very sad. Then, she saw Becky standing before her. This same woman who she absolutely humiliated had that smile on her face. She looked at that small gap between her teeth and she wanted to punch her teeth out. She was humiliated and defeated by two women she had defeated just a day earlier. She then hung her head in shame and her emotions were getting to her. “One day, you will both pay for this….” she muttered.

“You shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep. Where you’re going, you are going away for a LONG TIME!” Darby responded. She then heard a noise, then looked towards the back door. She saw a figure entering the doorway and she got nervous. Then she recognized the face of the young man who entered. “Deputy George!!!” she shouted.

“Deputy Darby!!! You’re alive!!!” Deputy George shouted as he entered through the backway. After Darby was reported missing, he was worried sick about his patrol partner. When his love interest Mandy came into the Sheriff’s station to tell them what happened at The Thirsty Cowboy, he rushed over along with a few other deputies and Sheriff Dickerson himself!

“Yeah, I am alive, and I captured this notorious outlaw too!” Darby said as she beamed with pride. She felt such great relief in her body as her ordeal was finally over.

“We were looking for you all last night! When we heard you were captured by the bank robbers, the Sheriff put us all on alert. I should have known you were probably handling your business and taking out this vile woman!” George said with excitement. He idolized Darby and seeing her capture Sabrina really reaffirmed his belief in her. She truly was the greatest deputy he had ever seen. He then noticed that Sabrina was barefoot. He found it odd and then looked at Darby. “How come she’s barefoot? You took her boots?” he asked.

Darby had a sly grin on her face and looked at Sabrina. She could tell the outlaw was probably really humiliated right now. “Yeah, I took her boots off. Makes it harder for her to escape just in case she got away from me. Isn’t that right, Sabrina? Your tender feet are all exposed for everyone to see. Hahahaha” she taunted.

Sabrina felt embarrassed as her feet were being stared at. She curled her toes in a self defense reaction and then she felt upset. The way Darby humiliated her was seared into her soul. She really wanted to get her revenge, and one day she would figure out how. “I hate you….I really do. Can I put my boots back on now?” she asked.

“Hehehe I suppose we can do that. We don’t want to do anything cruel to your feet, right? Hehehehe” Darby teased again. She knew Sabrina was not going to tell anyone her feet were tickled because that would be completely humiliating. She then looked over at Becky who appeared to be in awe. “Oh, I have to give a lot of credit to muh apprentice as well. She did a great job, and she captured the other one. She should be hogtied somewhere. Hehehe” she beamed.

Sheriff Dickerson entered the back doorway, and he was thrilled to see his favorite deputy standing there and holding Sabrina. He was very happy to see her and that she was ok. He was always so impressed with her ability to capture the most heinous outlaws, especially the women. He also overheard Darby talking about the great job her apprentice did as well. “Darby!!! You’re ok! We were all worried about you and Becky! So, you captured Sabrina Alamain and Babs McKenzie, huh? Once again, great job. These two are wanted in New Mexico and here in Texas. Looks like another great job by our finest deputy!” he said with pride.

Darby started to blush a little as she heard the compliment from the Sheriff. She had so much love and respect for him, that his words always meant the world to her. She loved making him proud and capturing Sabrina and Babs was definitely a great moment. “Thank you, Sheriff. It was a tough situation, but me and muh apprentice was able to finally apprehend these women. Now, the town of Plotsville can rest easy knowing that these two are going to jail!” she beamed.

“Good! Great job Becky, really good job. Keep it up!” Sheriff Dickerson said. He then looked at Sabrina who had a look of defeat on her face. He couldn’t wait to let the authorities in New Mexico know their most wanted female outlaw was finally apprehended. He learned more about her after the failed bank robbery attempt. He learned she was very dangerous and now she was going to prison for a very long time. He then looked down and saw that she was barefoot. That puzzled him and he looked at Darby. “Why is she barefoot?” he asked.

Darby grinned and looked at Becky. She winked at her as they both knew what happened and it made feel very proud that they managed to overcome this outlaw and her partner. This adventure had finally ended, and it was time to go home.

Darby was sitting in a chair in the back of the Sheriff’s station outside and looking out into the horizon. It had been a few hours since she brought Sabrina and Babs into custody. She felt a warm glow in her body as another adventure had been finished. She won this battle, but there were a lot of tough moments that she would always remember. It amazed her how often her own weakness was exploited and how much more sensitive her body had become. She wondered if that weakness would continue to be exposed by any future criminals. She thought about what Sabrina told her, and that revenge would be had. It shouldn’t have bothered her, but she couldn’t help but think about the parallels of capturing Sabrina and when she captured La Diabla a little over a year ago. Both women were captured by her, and they both swore revenge. She remembered the revenge La Diabla inflicted on her. It was very brutal and traumatic, but she eventually overcame it and she even felt she was falling deeply in love with that woman. It was still the weirdest coincidence that she now captured the same woman La Diabla was once involved with. Darby was even tormented in the exact same barn. She hoped she never had to worry about revenge from Sabrina, because if it happened, it would probably be pretty bad. She smiled as she watched two horses playing in the fields and felt peace. She felt good knowing her town of Plotsville was safe for now. Then, she heard a voice.

“Darby, whatcha’ doin’ out here?” Becky asked as she pulled up a chair and sat next to her hero.

Darby looked over at her apprentice and smiled. She was proud of her today. There were doubts that Becky could handle this kind of a job, but after the ordeal they went through, she knew that it wouldn’t be long before she became a deputy. She was tougher than she looked. She was also very surprised in the sense that she knew how to handle the physical aspects of the job. She was a bit clumsy at times, but her heart was in the right place, and she displayed courage and ability. Maybe it was possible to have two female deputies in a Western town in the United States. She looked forward to training her and figured it would probably be a year before she was fully ready for the job. “Just watching the horses play. I just wanted to relax after that entire ordeal, ya know?” she told her with a smile.

Becky leaned back in her chair and outstretched her long legs that ended in her brown worn out cowboy boots. She was physically, emotionally and mentally drained. This was definitely tougher than working on a farm. Her own life was threatened, she was tortured and humiliated, but she also rose to the occasion and helped bring an end to two criminals. There was some pride she felt. She was falling in love with the idea of working with Darby and that the dream could actually come true. She knew she had a lot to learn but looked forward to it all. Becky still felt the trauma of being tortured and also sexually humiliated. She wondered if that was the last time she would ever have to deal with that. She also hoped that she and Darby would be ok after the deputy performed oral sex on her. That was something that was humiliating, but deep down, she also liked it. When she was back in Sticksville, she dreamed of being here with Darby, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever think something like that would happen. Plotsville brought a whole new chapter to her life, and she looked forward to growing and becoming a hero as well. “Yeah, I know. I have to say, Plotsville is not a boring town at all. There is a lot of adventure here, and I love it. hehehe Do ya think we will ever face something like that again?” she asked.

Darby looked at her, then looked back out to the horizon. She saw the horses now galloping around and having a good time. She smiled, and then looked right back at Becky. “It is Plotsville. Something always happens, but we will be ready. I am proud of you, Becky. I really am. Hopefully soon, you will be a deputy and make everyone feel safer.” she told her.

“I really look forward to that. It would be muh greatest dream!” Becky said and she grinned. She felt excited and couldn’t wait for the next adventure. Then, she remembered something and turned towards the deputy. “Hey, while we were doin’ all the paperwork and stuff, that pretty girl Mandy told me she was very happy we rescued her. In fact, she said she is inviting the both of us to have a little celebration at Gertrude Billington’s house. She said that we must be very tired and that we can relax and feel good over there and maybe have some cake. Are we going to go? She said it will be muh initiation to go over there and experience a good ol’ time.” she said with a smile.

Darby chuckled as she heard that invitation. She knew exactly what Mandy wanted to do and poor Becky had no idea. She looked at the eagerness on her face and figured it would be fun. “Sure, we can go there later. I am sure you will never forget this experience. Just be prepared to have a laughing good time…..” she said with a wink.

Another day. Another adventure. Another victory for the heroic deputy in Plotsville, Darby Reeves!

END

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

Darby and Becky will return in The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution

POST CREDITS SCENE #1

Timeline: Spring 1889, approximately 7 months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

La Diabla was walking through the Elu tribe on a warm, spring day. She could see all the fellow villagers going through their day, preparing food, the men bringing in firewood, others were working on crafts. She also saw the children running around, screaming, laughing, having a good time. It was another typical day here in the tribe and she felt so at peace for the last 7 months. But today, she had a lot on her mind. For the past few weeks, she had someone on her mind, and it depressed her a little. It wasn’t enough to make her sad, but it did make her desire for someone grow. She kept thinking about Darby and she really missed her over all these months. It was the strangest feeling for her. No one has ever stayed on her mind like the red headed deputy. She continued to walk past the other tribe members and headed back to her teepee.

Once she arrived, she walked in and then sat down on her bed. It was still mid-morning and figured she would probably go hunting with some of the men later. She slipped her bare feet out of her moccasins and sat Indian style. She then reflected on life here at the tribe. She loved being here and absolutely loved the people. But she also missed the excitement of her outlaw life. She remembered the new friends she met during her travels to Mexico, Gabby and Veronica. Those two were so much fun to be around and she wondered how they were doing. She didn’t tell them how to contact her just in case enemies wanted to locate her. Without being in El Guapo’s gang, she had to be very careful, or enemies would find she was alone and take advantage of that. She hoped they were doing well and made good money being hired for various jobs, or even stealing money themselves. The Mexico adventure was fun, but it was also emotional as she discovered how her gang ended. That lifestyle she had for so many years was going to be different.

The Elu tribe brought her serenity and peace of mind. Even though it could be boring on a daily basis, she felt safe and secure. She really missed her dear friend Cheyenne, who was still at her school. She loved seeing her again during the school’s Christmas and New Years break, and they spent so much time together catching up. Thinking about Cheyenne made her smile because she remembered what the tribal princess told her. That she managed to stand up to a bully at the school and even tortured her to leave her and her other friends, Molly and Ann, alone. That was a major step for Cheyenne, and when they met up again during that vacation, she could tell there was a difference in Cheyenne’s demeanor. She seemed a lot more confident in herself. She was still her normal, sweet, lovable self, but she appeared to no longer be afraid. La Diabla felt so proud of her and could see that she was going to be a great leader one day.

La Diabla sat on this bed and thought about Darby again. She thought about going to Plotsville to see her, but the risk was too great. If she was recognized, she could go to prison for past crimes against that town. She wanted to write to her, but for the same reason, she could get discovered and then arrested. She hoped she was doing well after all these months and wished they could spend time together again. Then, she looked up as she heard someone approaching the teepee entrance.

“May I come in?” a woman’s voice asked.

“Yes, come in.” La Diabla responded. She then smiled a little as she saw a very beautiful woman enter her teepee. The woman was older, but she loved this person as it was Isi, Cheyenne’s mother. “Hey, good to see you, Isi. What brings you by?” she asked.

Isi walked over towards La Diabla’s bed and sat down next to her on the right hand side. She smiled as she looked at the outlaw dressed in tribal clothing. She loved the fact that she was adopting their tribe’s attire and customs. She loved that La Diabla wanted to assimilate into the Elu Tribe and also loved the fact that she loved her daughter as well. She then placed her left hand on La Diabla’s knee and gave it a very gentle squeeze. “I just wanted to check up on you, that’s all.” she told her.

“Check up on me? That’s very nice. I am good. I am having a good day and look forward to hunting later. I have a bet with a few of the guys about who can be most accurate in their shot. Haha” La Diabla responded.

“That’s good! I hope you win! I love it when someone like you can beat the men. Hehehe” Isi laughed. She then looked at La Diabla and wanted to address her situation. “I am glad you say you are ok, but I have been watching you the last few months and can tell something is on your mind. Tell me, are you not happy here living with us?” she asked.

La Diabla could hear the concern in Isi’s voice and she smiled. She appreciated the fact that the wife of the Chief of the Elu tribe cared about her. “Oh no! I love living here. Please don’t think I regret living here with all of you wonderful people. I just have a few things on my mind, that’s all. Nothing to worry about.” she responded.

“Tell me, what is on your mind? You can talk to me. I know when another woman has something going on. If there is something, I would love to help you. I can see you are distracted sometimes.” Isi told her.

La Diabla chuckled a little as she should have known a woman’s intuition would be in play here. She looked at Isi’s face and saw the concern. She figured she could probably tell her some of the things on her mind. “Well, I have been thinking lately about my friend. I miss her a lot. I haven’t seen her or heard from her since I saw her last summer.” she told her, then looked down towards her legs.

“Ah, I see. Do you mean the tall redhaired woman that was here? I think her name was Darby or something like that.” Isi told her.

La Diabla looked over at Isi and smiled. “Yeah, her. We went through a lot together in that cavern and then finding those evil women and stopping them from causing so much harm. We grew close, and I just…….well, I miss her. That’s all. I feel silly now. I’m sorry to have you concerned about me over something like that.” she said in a soft voice.

“Qalataga, do not feel silly. It is perfectly ok for you to miss your friend. She was very nice, and I am sure she misses you too. All of you involved in that nightmare will surely have a bond. Why don’t you go see her?” Isi asked.

“Well, that is a bit difficult to do. As you kind of know, I did a lot of bad things in that area and if I go, then I will be in big trouble if people see me. So, I just have to hope she visits me. Even though she is extremely busy.” La Diabla told her.

Isi smiled as she could hear the affection in La Diabla’s voice. She then moved her body closer to the outlaw and wrapped her left arm around her shoulder. “Qalataga, I think you should do what your heart tells you to do. I absolutely love the fact that you stay with us. You are such an inspiration to so many people here, especially my daughter. But we know you had a life before meeting us. I know you have done some things that were not good, but I think you should go see your friend. You are a very intelligent woman, so I am sure you will figure out how to do it without someone else recognizing you.” she told her.

La Diabla smiled and felt the warmth of Isi. She listened to those words and wondered if she should just take the chance and go see Darby. Maybe just for a day or two, then return. The longer she stayed near Plotsville, the greater the risk. But she just wanted to have at least one day with her. Just to see how she is doing and perhaps have a night together. She then looked at Isi and smiled. “I think you’re right. Maybe I will go there for a day or two. I will come back of course, as I really love it here. Thank you for telling me what my brain should have thought of. Haha” she joked.

“Yes, I am glad I can help. You mean so much to my daughter, and you mean a lot to me. I am here for you anytime. Go see your friend, as it will make you feel better. Besides, I know what it is like to have feelings for someone that you have to keep hidden. I may have had a few experiences in my younger years before I met Wanbli. Hehehe Let’s just say us women love to have our secrets with one another. Sometimes, I wonder whatever happened to a friend of mine from long ago. I hope she is doing well…” Isi smiled, then winked.

La Diabla giggled as she just heard the wife of the Chief hint that she may have had a few lesbian experiences in her lifetime. She felt good that she could relate to her, which made her love living here even greater. “Yeah, we do. Hehe Thank you Isi, thank you for everything.” she said.

“My pleasure. So go Qalataga, go see Darby. We will be here when you get back. Then you can tell me all about it. hehehe” Isi smiled. She then looked down and noticed the sole of La Diabla’s left foot peeking out from under her right leg. She used her right hand’s fingers to do a quick tickle. “Feel better?” she asked.

“Hahaha yes! I do!” La Diabla squealed as she then moved her foot away. She then stood up and waited for Isi to stand as well. Once she did, she gave her a deep hug. “Thank you. Thank you for understanding. Now I know where Shikoba got all of her love and wisdom. Hehehe” she grinned.

“Haha yes, we all know us women keep this world together. The men love to think they are in control, but we both know who actually holds it together. Be safe on your journey, ok?” Isi told her.

La Diabla grinned and nodded her head. “Yes, we do keep the world together. I will travel to Plotsville in the next few days, then I will return. I will be safe and thank you for being so concerned about me. I am sure everything will go smoothly. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?” she said with a large smile.

Character featured in this scene:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png

POST CREDITS SCENE # 2

Timeline: Spring 1889, approximately 7 months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

Bella Toscano was enjoying a glass of wine on her couch inside her study. It was a long day, and she needed some time to unwind. It was a very busy day for her farm because Andino industries was really putting pressure on her farm to keep up. She knew she was the last remaining farm in this area of Mexico not under the Greek man’s control. She knew that by defying Rose Galanis, and avoiding having to sell the farm, the pressure would come from economics. Even though she was proud that she wasn’t forced into selling through intimidation, the financial side was a lot tougher. The saving grace that she had was the wine from her vineyard. That actually help her stay afloat. But she was worried and even her workers were concerned. Bella took another sip of her wine and tried to relax. She then started to think about several months ago. Her mind started to imagine a woman she had an affair with, and that made her smile. She really did enjoy that night with the infamous outlaw, La Diabla. It was something she would cherish forever. In fact, she remembered how much she had fun seducing her on this very same couch. It bothered her a little that La Diabla may have had feelings for someone else, but she also knew she had quite the impact on her life. She hoped one day, she would see her again, and next time they made love, she was going to give her such sexual satisfaction, the outlaw would be hers forever.

She did also get to enjoy the two friends of La Diabla, Gabby and Veronica. They would stop by a few times, and she had a feeling they liked her maid, Ana. In fact, they did stop by today to have a good time and relax. At the moment, only Gabby was in the house, as Veronica went to Ciudad de Serpientes to handle some sort of business she had to take care of. Gabby was a delight to chat with and she imagined right now she was with her maid and probably having some secret fun. She giggled when she thought about that, and then took another sip of her wine. She then thought she heard a noise. She looked towards her door and heard another sound. “Ana, is that you? You can come in if you like.” she instructed.

The door slowly opened, making that creaking sound. Once it did, a figure entered into the study and saw Bella sitting on the couch. This was the moment she long awaited. She was finally going to get revenge! Carissa stared at the surprised woman, then had her wooden staff in her hands. “Bella Toscano, we meet again!” she said with a wicked smile.

Bella dropped her glass of wine in shock as she saw the Greek bounty hunter entering her study. She did not expect to ever see this woman again, and she was in a panic. “W-What are you doing here???!! HELP ME!!!!” she screamed.

Carissa smiled as she heard Bella scream for help. She then quickly approached her and saw her trying to move her body away from her on the couch. She knew the woman was trapped and she was going to be all hers. Having Thalia in Mexico gave her the opportunity to make things right in her eyes. She was going to take this woman and make her pay for what happened to Rose. “We can do this the easy way, or the very hard way. I would stand up if I were you. You have a date, and you WILL sell this farm!” she told her.

Bella felt her entire body go cold with fright as this woman was threatening her. She hoped that Gabby would come down her at least as that was her only source of protection from this warrior. She saw Carissa getting closer and she was now completely on the couch and felt her back going against the armrest. “GET AWAY FROM ME!!! GABBY!!! GABBY!!!! HELP MEEEE!!!” she screamed.

Gabby was sitting inside Ana’s room and was enjoying herself with the maid. She and Veronica loved coming by Bella’s farm because they got to play with Ana a lot. She loved the fact that the maid enjoyed their company, which led to a few tickle sessions, and even a full threesome for sex! They loved dominating her and even made her watch them have sex. It was such a great time and they tried to visit as often as they could. They would also stop by to make sure Bella was safe as they remembered what happened about 5 months ago. They had successfully tormented Rose Galanis into leaving Bella’s farm alone. They knew she had some kind of a bodyguard and wanted to make sure they kept an eye out on her. She saw Ana next to her on the bed and they were both waiting for Veronica to return from town. Gabby leaned over and kissed Ana on her cheek. “I was just thinking. When Vero gets back, how about we make you lay on your stomach and we tickle that sweet ass of yours?” she grinned.

Ana started to blush as she heard that desire. She did enjoy their playtime together and she started to look forward to their encounters. It still surprised her that she was willing to do these kinds of sexual interactions. They dominated her body 5 months ago, and ever since that night, she would often think about how she felt. Her body experienced such extreme pleasure when they finished her off, she wanted more. She loved when they had a lesbian threesome and hoped they would have another one soon. “Hehehe that sounds fun.” she giggled sweetly.

“I am going to have my way with your ass….hehehe” Gabby grinned. She thought about that part of her body and really got excited. Then she lifted her head as she thought she heard a noise. She then looked back at Ana’s cute face. “Hey, you hear that?” she asked.

“Hear what? I don’t hear anything…” Ana responded.

Gabby then got off the bed and stood up. She then walked over to the bedroom door and slightly opened up as she thought she heard something. Once she did, she heard Bella screaming to the top of her lungs! Her eyes went wide with shock, and she turned towards Ana. “Stay right here! Something is happening to Bella!” she instructed.

“What’s happening?” Ana asked as she suddenly sat upright and felt an incredible amount of fear. She could now hear the screams and hoped her employer was ok.

“Stay right here! I will be right back!” Gabby yelled. She then left the room and hurried down the stairs. She could hear Bella screaming and she had to go find out what was happening. She approached the study door and right when she was about to enter, something connected to the right side of her face, and she hit the ground hard. She then looked up as she rolled over onto her back, trying to figure out what happened. Then, she saw a muscular woman standing above her, and then she saw blackness!

Peta stood over Gabby’s limp body and smiled. She had just knocked out someone trying to stop Bella from being kidnapped and loved the feeling. After punching the side of Gabby’s face, she then used her own wooden staff to hit the poor woman on her forehead with a precise blow, knocking her out. She then looked into the study and saw Carissa about to pounce on Bella. “Hehehe you’re going nowhere…” she giggled.

Bella could see beyond Carissa’s approaching body and saw a larger woman standing in the doorway. There were two of them! She then looked back at Carissa and now she was upon her! “Please don’t hurt me!” she screamed, then raised her arms up to try and protect herself.

“Hehehe you are coming with me….” Carissa said calmly, then reached forward and pinched the pressure point on the side of Bella’s neck and the woman went limp. She wanted to punch her lights out but figured that way would be much simpler. She gazed upon the knocked-out woman and got excited. She did find the older woman attractive, and she also knew what they were going to do to her later to get her to sell the farm. She then turned around and saw Peta standing there. She grinned because now, there were more of them here in Mexico and these women did not stand a chance. Thalia had brought Peta, and another warrior of their group, Amalia, to help provide a small “army” to get ready for Thalia’s plan for retribution against the enemies. Carissa was really happy that Peta was here because she would be the muscle of the group. She then looked down at the floor and saw Gabby’s knocked out body. “Ah, you took someone out, huh? Hehe” she giggled.

“Yes, it was really easy. She never saw it coming. You got the old lady to bring back to Thalia?” Peta asked with a smile.

“Yes, indeed. This woman is going to find out the hard way you do not cross us. She is going to pay a price and will make a very sexy slave. You might as well take that fat one along too. Is there anyone else in this house?” Carissa asked.

“I will take a look. I think this is it. No one else came running here.” Peta said, then stepped over Gabby’s body and started to go up the stairs. She wanted to make sure someone else wasn’t there. If there was, she planned to knock them out and kidnap them as well.

Ana heard footsteps coming up the stairs and she panicked. The footsteps were very heavy, and she didn’t hear any screaming either. She did hear voices and they weren’t Bella’s or Gabby’s! She then decided to go hide. She ran to her bed and crawled underneath it. There were other items under there and she managed to get between them, so it didn’t look as though she was there. She then heard her door open, and those footsteps came into the room! She put both of her hands over her mouth, so that she wouldn’t make any noise. Then, the footsteps left the room, and she still held her breath.

Peta looked inside each upstairs room and she saw nothing. She then went back downstairs and when she got there, she saw Bella’s limp body next to Gabby’s. It looked like it was time to go and bring these women to Thalia. “There is no one else. Let’s get these women back to Thalia, so we can have some REAL fun. I am sure Rose will be happy with this. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, she will really enjoy this. I am going to enjoy it as well. Come on, let’s go!” Carissa said as she scooped up Bella into her arms and headed towards the door. She saw Peta lift Gabby up and she was grateful that Peta was here. Gabby was a larger woman, so extra strength was needed. They left the home and proceeded to the wagon that they arrived in. They put the women’s bodies in the back, then they took off. They were headed to the destination Thalia gave them, which would be located in Ciudad Del Reina. It would be there that all of their enemies would be broken, then taken back to Greece!

Character featured in this scene:

01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png

POST CREDITS SCENE #3

Timeline: Timeline: Spring 1889, approximately 7 months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

Sabrina sat in a wagon next to her partner Babs. It had been 4 months since they invaded Plotsville and their plans were foiled. It started out perfectly as they kidnapped a bank worker, tickle tortured her, and forced her to help them attempt to rob Plotsville Bank. Unfortunately, the town hero, Deputy Darby Reeves had prevented them from doing so; however, they captured her and her apprentice, Becky. They had taken them to a remote, abandoned barn south of the town, and inflicted humiliating tickling torment on the two of them. They even dumped a helpless Becky into a freezing cold pond. They felt victorious, but their mission wasn’t over. Sabrina did not want to leave Plotsvile empty handed, so she ended up kidnapping a local barmaid, Mandy. She used the same method to torment poor Mandy and broke the woman’s spirit by tickling her until she broke. What made that one very satisfying was that she got to have an orgasm herself, as she forced Mandy to use her mouth to get her off. It was such a triumphant moment, and seemed like nothing could stop them.

The following morning, they forced Mandy to help them infiltrate the place of her employment, The Thirsty Cowboy, the busiest bar in all of Plotsville. They successfully entered the bar and were about to steal the money, but then Darby and Becky showed up! Sabrina and Babs ended up losing that battle and were captured. What made matters worse was the humiliating tickle torture that was inflicted upon them. Sabrina never felt so ashamed in her life as Darby managed to subdue her, remove her footwear and tickle her feet until she submitted. It was the first time in her life she had ever submitted during a crime, and she felt humiliated as she was led to jail.

During the last 4 months, all she could think about was getting revenge against Darby and Becky. Being in jail was tough as they were miles away from Plotsville, sitting in a prison. She did not realize it, but it was the same prison her former lover, La Diabla was in after being captured by Darby, then escaping. She hated being locked up, and even when they got to exercise in the prison yard, the other female inmates would sometimes approach her, and a fight would begin. She, along with her partner Babs, won many of those fights, but it led to a lot of hostility and tension. This led to her being transferred to another prison to serve out the rest of her sentence. She was a high profile prisoner, and the warden figured she should go to another prison to be locked into solitary confinement, since this prison did not have those types of cells. On the day of her transfer, she wore shackles on her wrists and ankles, and was led out of her cell and through the row of prisoners. Sabrina could see the other women looking at her with hatred and she gave them dirty looks as well.

“Good thing they are making you leave, Bitch!!! If you stay here any longer, I will kill you myself!” a large, female prisoner shouted through her cell.

“If I stayed here, I would have watched you eat yourself to death, you fat cow!” Sabrina hissed. She then walked out into the sunshine, and she saw the covered wagon she was to ride in. She made it to the back of the wagon and the prison deputies helped into the transport. She saw Babs was already in there, and she was shackled with her wrists and ankles as well. She winked at her, and then smiled. “Guess we are going to a more comfortable location? Hehe” she joked.

“You know it! haha I guess it is a good thing because those other women smell. I didn’t know how much longer I could stand being here.” Babs responded. She was upset that she was a prisoner as well. She loved the outlaw life, as it brought freedom and excitement. She really enjoyed being around Sabrina and was happy they would stay together. The wagon took off and both women were on their way to a prison much further south in Texas.

Several hours passed and Sabrina had her eyes closed. It was a very long journey, and she wanted to get some rest. Dressed in her black and white striped prison uniform, she could feel the temperature rising. It was a very warm, spring afternoon and she knew it might even take another day before she arrived at her new prison. From what she was told, she would be closer to the Mexican border, which didn’t bother her. She just wanted to get to the new location and then try to figure out an escape plan. The wagon came to a stop, and she hoped the journey would be over faster than she anticipated. A guard appeared, and he provided the two prisoners with some water. She took a swig from the canteen and felt a little refreshed. She also saw the look on the guard’s face, and she knew that look. She hoped this man wasn’t thinking the wrong thing. “Thank you for that…” she told him.

“You know, you sure are pretty…” the guard began, as he started to feel aroused. He and his partner stopped for a moment to refresh themselves, but he had other plans. He thought both women were really attractive, and he wanted to have a little fun. There were two women, and two men. He hoped to get lucky before they began again. “Hmmm..maybe it you’re really nice to me, I can let you have some food too. I have some…….protein……I can give ya! Hehehe” he said with a wink.

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she knew what he was referring to. She had been around men like this for a long time and if he exposed himself, she would tear it off if she had too. She was shackled, but she still wanted to fight. “Oh please….I think I am ok. You can leave now.” she told him.

“Yeah, we don’t want any of your protein, tiny. Hahaha” Babs added as she saw what the deputy was trying to do.

“Well, we will see about that! I think you both need a good fucking before ya get to your new prison!” the guard said. He then started to unzip his pants, when he heard a noise. He turned his head towards the back of the wagon. “Hey Brad, everything ok out there???!” he yelled out.

Sabrina had also heard the noise outside and wondered what could have been happening. She heard some rustling and started to be concerned. The other guard never responded to this guard’s words. She then saw this crude man leave the back of the wagon and she looked at Babs. They both looked at each other and wondered what was happening outside. Then she jumped as she heard more rustling outside! Her eyes went wide as she heard something hit the ground with a thud after hitting the side of the wagon, shaking it. She then heard a noise close by the back entrance and she wondered what was happening. Then, she saw someone appear!!! Her heart stopped as it wasn’t either of the two guards. It was a woman!!! Sabrina held her breath as she saw this woman enter into the back of the wagon and headed towards her and Babs. The woman had a pretty face, with long auburn colored hair, and wore a black military style uniform. She had a serious look on her face, and she had no idea who this was, or what she wanted. The woman was now in front of her and had a slight grin. “W-Who the hell are you?? Where are the guards??!!” she screamed out.

“They are taken care of. Those silly idiots never saw me and my companion coming. They will be out for a while….” the woman said in a calm voice. She then had a set of keys she had in her hand that she tore off a knocked out guard. She saw the look of shock on Sabrina’s face and that made her smile. “My name is Thalia by the way. I am here to get you two out of here….” she said.

Sabrina looked at this woman and was in awe. She seemed so much in control and soon, her wrist shackles were undone. Whoever this was, she was freeing her! “T-Thalia? Not that I am complaining, but why are you freeing us?” she asked.

“It is very simple. Revenge.” Thalia told her. Once she got the wrists unshackled, she also freed the ankles as well. She then turned towards a stunned Babs and managed to unlock her shackles as well. Once both women were freed, she then looked at the both of them.

“Revenge? Revenge for what?” Sabrina asked. She was grateful this woman freed her but was curious on what she meant.

“Simple. We both have a common enemy. I wanted to free you because I know you hate this person, just as much as I do. Deputy Darby Reeves….” Thalia told her. She saw the looks on both of their faces and it made her smile. She wanted to have these two with her as she executed her plan of revenge against the Deputy. “I think it is time for us to give her a little……..retribution.” she said in a cold voice.

Characters featured in this scene:

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

Thalia's theme song: Ridge Holland - "Can't stop winning" https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=6Rlq68OaToQ (remove the space)

UP NEXT: The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution

Ok fans, what do you think? I hope you enjoy that little twist towards the end of Deputy's Apprentice as we will get to explore that past relationship between outlaws. Thanks again for all of your support. There is no way in hell I would ever undertake a massive project like this if it wasn't for your support and amazing comments and enthusiasm. I really hope you enjoy Retribution. Now, I know I have posted chapters every single Friday since late August, but there will be a break of sorts as I am preparing a "trailer" for that final series. The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution will debut on May 5, 2023 and will last until Mid September 2023. Like I have said, there is so much more to come! Your comments are most welcomed!!

Amazing chapter spanning from exciting wrestling and revenge tickling, Becky showing she can handle both, to a surprising piece of history. Then the emotional first post-credit scene with Isi and Salem, wonderful scene! Finally two brooding scenes with the Greek tickle army now even reinforced by two very vengeful criminals! I'm wondering how on earth our ladies could possibly deal with such superior adversaries!? Well I guess we will see in Retribution! Top writing from beginning to end!

Sabrina and Salem were an item??? That’s actually adds up. It was nice to finally see Sabrina and Babs get a taste of being on the receiving end.

The post credit scenes are awesome too. Thalia comes off more and more intimating each time. Would love to see her get tickled sometime though.

Amazing work. Best arc so few of the new phase of stories. 5 ⭐️

Thanks for the support and amazing comments! I am glad you enjoyed the finale of Deputy's Apprentice. I hope the Salem-Sabrina connection was very entertaining and that relationship will come into play in Retribution.

Retribution will debut on 5/5/2023, so there will be a brief hiatus of stories for Deputy's Universe. But once it starts, we will have about 21 weeks of stories! I really hope you are looking forward to this story as it will be epic. There is a lot that will take place and all the women will be affected in one way or another. When the smoke finally clears, no one will simply get past it and get away with no emotions. It will change the lives of these ladies and they will never forget this moment in time for them. Stay tuned for the trailer of Retribution coming soon!

This was a great ending/setup for the next series. Love how Darby enjoys being a ler from time to time and love the new dynamic with Becky. Very excited for La Diabla back in the mix and with an ex lover lol. It's increasingly impressive how you continuing to expand this universe while keeping the same quality of character development &#55357;&#56399;&#55356;&#57339;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back