• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Gertrude: The Ticklin' Neighbor Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans!!! It is finally here!! The beginning of "Phase 3" of my Deputy's Universe saga! Thank you all for being such great fans and I love your excitement to this next set of series that will all lead up to the final series, The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. This first series is about a "cult favorite" character that has made cameo appearances and even a scene in the Undercover Deputy series. These next three parts are about Gertrude Billington, the neighbor of Deputy Darby that seems to be obsessed with tickling women's feet! I decided to make a series about her because she is a fascinating character and we will learn more about her. Who she is and how she goes about tickling the feet of helpless women. This series is not too deep in story, but we will get a good look at who this woman is. What makes her tick? How she goes about in her daily live and her personal thoughts and feelings. This first chapter is simple enough. So, without further ado, here is part one of Gertrude, the ticklin' neighbor. Of course, your feedback and comments are most welcome. Oh! You will also see what she looks like....

PART 1

Time: During the closing events of Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

Gertrude Billington was walking through her home, finishing her chores and getting ready to prepare her meal for a delicious dinner in a few hours. It was a warm summer day, and she was happy it was her day off from her job at Robert’s Bakery. She loved her job as she always learned new recipes for baked goods, then would make some variations of them at her home. She loved getting recipes from her family as well. She was in her kitchen and kneading some dough with a roller pin and she felt herself getting warm. Baking bread was always a fun thing for her to do, and she couldn’t help but whistle as she continued rolling the pin over and over the dough. Gertrude took a moment to wipe some sweat off her forehead and took let out a sigh. “This is such a chore. Hehehe” she giggled to herself.

Gertrude then walked over to her sink area where she had some water in a jug. She grabbed a glass that was on a rack nearby and then poured the water into the cup. She licked her lips as she was ready to drink the liquid and when she did, she let out a delightful sound as she was refreshed. It was really warm inside her kitchen and since she was wearing her long sleeved, blue dress, with long black leather boots her own body temperature was rising. She stood about 5’8” tall and her long dark blond hair was in a bun to prevent hairs from falling into her food as she prepped it. She took a moment to put her hand on her back as she was aching a little after a long day of chores. She was no longer a young woman; she was 48 years old. Gertrude took a deep breath again and got ready to go back to preparing the bread for baking, then she was going to prepare the beef she was going to enjoy for dinner. Then, she heard a knock on her front door. “I wonder who that is?” she asked herself.

Gertrude walked over to her front door and slowly opened it. When the door was open, she saw her neighbor, Jolene Banks, standing there. Jolene was a neighbor of hers, just three houses down from Gertrude’s and was the wife of a local blacksmith. She was a cheery woman, standing about 5’6” tall and she was dressed in a blue buttoned shirt, with blue jeans and brown cowboy boots. Her long blond hair went down her back and over her shoulders, and she wore her white cowboy hat. In her hand, she held a pan with a towel over it. “Why hello, Jolene! I wasn’t expecting to see you today.” Gertrude greeted her.

“Why Miss Gertrude Billington, it is always a pleasure to see you! I went by the bakery today and I didn’t see you at work. I figured you must have had the day off. So, I decided to come by here. You look good.” Jolene responded with a huge smile on her face.

“Thank you, Jolene, and you look rather pretty as well. What can I do for ya?” Gertrude asked.

“Well, I wanted to come by the bakery to show you my latest creation. It is a delightful apple pie that I made myself! I know how much you like baking and I wanted you to have a slice.” Jolene told her and flashed her bright smile.

“Why, I am honored Miss Jolene. Thank you for thinking of me. Come on in, I want to try it.” Gertrude offered. She motioned her arms for Jolene to enter her home. Gertrude absolutely loved interacting with neighbors, especially when they discussed baking. It as a passion of hers. She loved making delicious baked goods for all the good people of Plotsville. Robert’s Bakery was the busiest bakery in town, and she enjoyed every moment working there. She watched as Jolene made it inside her home and she took the pan from Jolene and sat it on the coffee table in the living room. She watched Jolene take a seat on the couch to her right, and then she sat down on the couch as well. Gertrude then reached down and gently removed the towel. Her eyes went big as she saw the delicious looking pie. The crust was a perfect golden brown. “Why, this looks absolutely wonderful! You made it yourself?” she asked.

“Yes I did! Now, it is my first try with this recipe. I got it from a friend of mine that lives in New York City. She mailed me the recipe and I was anxious to try it. So…I wanted you to be the first to sample it. Go ahead! Give it a taste.” Jolene said as she then looked at Gertrude with anxious eyes.

Gertrude smiled back at Jolene, then looked at the pie. She could see a slice was already missing, probably Jolene tasting it herself. She then realized she didn’t have a plate for the slice. “Oh dagnabbit, I have to get me a plate. Hold on for one moment Jolene.” she told her guest. She then stood up and walked over to her kitchen to locate some small plates. “How was your day?” she asked, trying to make polite conversation.

“Oh, my day has been good. I am a bit tired though. Since my husband James was at work today, I was doing all the chores at home. I was walking around all day putting stuff away and doing all the chores. I even walked into town to get a few things from the General Store. It is always good to walk but carrying all those bags and walking in these boots, my poor feet are really sore and tired. Hehehe” Jolene responded as she looked at the pie and thinking about her day.

Gertrude stopped in her tracks as she heard Jolene’s response. Once she heard about those poor, tired feet of Jolene’s, she felt her heart racing. If there was one thing Gertrude loved, was having some fun with another woman’s feet. She had that fascination her entire life. She remembered as a young girl, she would find ways to tickle and play with her friends’ feet. Often, she would take advantage of those barefeet when she and her friends went swimming, or having a sleepover. Once she became an adult, she would trick her friends into letting her play with their feet and she would tickle them until they begged for mercy. There was such a thrill to it. She just loved playing with a woman’s feet. As she got even older, she wouldn’t try any more tricks, she would just ask to play with their feet. Gertrude had some great recent memories of tickling a woman’s feet recently. She had Deputy Darby’s a few months ago and even about a week ago, she had her friend from the local saloon, Mandy, over and she got to tickle her feet. What was great about that moment was she even had Darby helping her tickle Mandy’s feet. That was such a wonderful time, but she did have some disappointment because she truly wanted to tickle Darby’s large, soft, pink feet, but the deputy had to leave. Darby had to go on some mission to help the Federal government. Now, her libido started to rise and her mind raced. She had a desire to tickle Jolene’s feet! “Aww…your poor feet are tired huh?” she asked, as she grabbed two plates, two forks, a knife and made her way back to the couch.

“Yes, they are! Hehe I swear they feel like they are thumping away.” Jolene responded as she looked at Gertrude. She then saw this look in Gertrude’s eyes, and she wondered what that was about. It was almost as though Gertrude had a look of lust in her eyes. She quickly dismissed it in her mind and saw her neighbor sit down and there were two plates placed down on the coffee table. “I can’t wait for you to try my pie!” she said with enthusiasm.

Gertrude was sitting on the couch and took the knife in her right hand. She carefully punctured the apple pie and started to cut a slice of pie for herself. Once she made the cut, she then lifted the slice out of the pan and carefully put it on a plate. Her nostrils could smell the aroma of the fresh apple pie and it smelled absolutely wonderful. “Mmmmmm…it smells really good!” she smiled.

“Yes indeed! My house is currently smelling the same way. Hehe” Jolene giggled. She then stared at the plate Gertrude was holding and she held her breath in anticipation. She watched as the fork sank into the dessert and then saw Gertrude stick a piece of pie in her mouth. Jolene was getting excited as she wanted to know what her neighbor thought about it. “Well? How is it? And please, I want you to be totally honest. Give it to me straight.” she requested.

Gertrude started to chew on the piece of pie in her mouth and she felt a wonderful sensation of pleasure as the pie was delicious. She chewed the piece, then swallowed it, then set the plate down on her lap as she reached for her napkin. She wiped her mouth and then looked at Jolene. She could tell she was anxious. “I must say…this pie is absolutely delicious! I mean, the flavor of the apples really stands out! Mmm..this is really good!” Gertrude smiled as she took another bite.

Jolene clapped her hands together and started to beam. She was so excited to hear Gertrude’s reaction. She really wanted to impress her neighbor as she knew she worked in a bakery. “I am so glad you liked it! I was a bit nervous about it, so thank you Gertrude!” she said with excitement in her voice.

Gertrude smiled as she saw the happiness in Jolene. She was not telling a lie; the pie was definitely delicious. She saw the clapping hands and even saw the feet and legs stomping in excitement. This got her attention as her eyes went down to Jolene’s boots. The brown boots looked a little worn and she kept thinking about how tender those feet must be. Her mind was still racing as she remembered Jolene mentioning how tired her feet were. Now, her desire to play with those feet started to grow again. She never thought about Jolene’s feet before, so now her curiosity grew. Gertrude would see Jolene around town, and they would chat for a few minutes, but she was never in position to go after those feet. This was her moment! She finished her pie as Jolene was going on about wanting to experiment with other baked goods. Gertrude put the plate down and smiled at her neighbor. “That pie was fantastic! Thank you, Jolene, for bringing me such a tasty dessert! Now, let me return the favor. Let me give you pleasure.” she smiled.

“You want to give me pleasure? Hehe how so?” Jolene asked. She didn’t expect for Gertrude to return any favors. She wanted to be very generous with the pie and didn’t expect anything in return.

“Well, since you delighted my taste buds, I figured I can delight your body. You mentioned that your poor feet were sore and tired. My request is for you to place your tired feet in my lap, and I will take care of them.” Gertrude requested. Her adrenaline started to flow as she was now in “foot mode”.

Jolene’s eyes sprang wide as she heard the unusual request. “Y-you want me to put my feet in your lap? Why Miss Gertrude, I can’t have you do that! I will be fine.” she politely declined.

“But I insist! Jolene, you worked so hard today and you gave me such a wonderful treat. I want to give you a treat and let you feel refreshed. I am the type of gal that if you do something for me, I will do something for you. So, give me those feet of yours and you will be treated like a queen!” Gertrude said as she then reached down for Jolene’s ankles.

Jolene started to blush as she felt Gertrude’s hands on her ankles. She planted her feet firmly onto the floor as she could not allow her neighbor to touch her feet. “Miss Gertrude Billington, you are the sweetest, but I don’t want you to do that. My feet will be ok! Really, you don’t have to do that.” she smiled.

Gertrude felt her adrenaline flowing and she was not going to take no for an answer. She now craved these feet, and she was going to have them! “Jolene, just lay back and I will take care of you. Please, as a favor to me, let me do this for you.” she told her, then managed to get the left foot up in the air and she started to turn Jolene’s body towards the arm of the couch. Once she saw Jolene leaning her back against the arm rest of the couch, she quickly grabbed the right ankle and placed it in her lap. Now, she had both feet in her lap, and she looked at the boots. She could even see the soles of the boots and now her mouth started to water. She was really close to having some fun! “There! Now you just relax and let good ol’ Gertrude take care of your poor feet!” she grinned.

Jolene placed her hands over her mouth as she could not believe this woman managed to place both of her ankles in her lap. She started to feel embarrassed as she normally did not have anyone interested in pleasuring her feet. Her husband surely never bothered with them, and now this woman really wanted to handle them. Her mind started to think maybe this wouldn’t be so terrible after all. Her feet were really sore from all the walking around this warm day. “I can’t believe I am going to let you handle my feet. Gertrude, you really are something. I feel embarrassed. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Now why would you feel embarrassed Miss Jolene? You are going to get a special treat! You provided me a wonderful gift in that pie, and this is how I am going to repay your kindness!” Gertrude smiled as she rubbed her hands on the leather boots. It was now time to take the boots off. Her eyes looked down at the boots and she grabbed the left boot, which was closest to her body and started to tug at it. She felt the boot moving and it slowly started to come off the heel. Her heart started to race as the boot was slowly coming off the foot. It was going to be a moment before she had access to Jolene’s foot!

“I-I can’t believe I am letting you take off my boot. I feel so embarrassed.” Jolene said as she then shook her head as she felt her boot coming off. She could see the look of focus on Gertrude’s face, and it amused her. Gertrude seemed so focus on her foot, she started to wonder if there was more to this than just trying to relax her. She then felt the boot slide off and her dirty white sock was exposed. She felt herself getting red in the face as she did not have her best socks on. “I’m sorry my sock is dirty. I didn’t think anyone would be looking at them but me today. Hehe” she nervously giggled.

Gertrude looked at the dirty sock and smiled. She didn’t mind it at all. It may have been dirty, but it was not too smelly, which was important to her. There was a scent to the foot, but it was not enough to be horrendous. “Nonsense! It is understandable since you are a hard working woman. Now, let me get this other boot off…” she told her as she placed the left boot down on the floor and then placed her hands on the right boot. She started to tug at the boot and felt it come off the heel. Her eyes got big as she felt the boot sliding down the leg and finally off the foot, exposing the dirty white sock of the right foot. This sock however, had a hole on the bottom. It was large enough to see the top part of the ball of the foot and exposed the base of the index, middle, and ring toes and part of the stem. Gertrude actually liked what she saw. She could see the very light pink color of the ball of the foot and the toe stems were pale. She giggled as she saw the toes wiggle involuntarily. “Got yourself a little hole, huh?” she teased.

Jolene covered her face with her hands as she felt ashamed. She never expected to have another woman looking at the bottoms of her feet today, so wearing an older sock with a hole in it was something she didn’t worry about. “I’m so sorry Gertrude..I am sorry you are looking at my old sock.” she mumbled.

“There is no reason to apologize! I understand Miss Jolene. I don’t mind it at all. Now, just relax a little bit and I will take really good care of your feet.” Gertrude told her. She then looked at that hole and seeing that foot flesh got her really excited. She then took the tip of her index finger and did a quick tickle on the ball of the foot, exposed by the hole in the sock. “tickle tickle. Hehehe” she giggled.

Jolene’s hands quickly came off her face and her eyes bugged out. She felt that tickling finger and a surge of ticklish electricity flowed through her body. “Hehehehehe hey!!! You got to be careful Miss Gertrude! I am really ticklish on my feet…” she giggled. Her feet then started to wiggle around, trying to shake off the ticklish sensations she was still feeling.

“Ticklish feet, huh? How cute. Hehehe” Gertrude responded. A large surge of excitement ripped through her body as she had ticklish feet in her lap. This was what she was looking for. A ticklish foot. A large smile formed on her face and her next foot tickling victim was now in her clutches. “I will try to be careful, but a little ticklin’ always makes a woman feel much better. You had a hard day, made an amazing pie, so you deserve to have very good energy. I am going to give it to you…” she told her, then winked.

“Miss Gertrude, you are something else. You are more willing to take care of me than my own husband. I am a bit nervous though, but you have been so nice to me. Since you got my boots off, I might as well try to enjoy this. Just be really careful! My feet are very ticklish, and I just might kick you on accident. Hehehe” Jolene said.

“hehehe don’t worry. I have dealt with ticklish feet before…Just relax.” Gertrude said as she than placed her hands on the left foot. She wanted to start with that foot so she could stare at the hole in the right sock. She wanted to see that foot flesh. She started to get excited because she was going to give Jolene a tickling she would never forget. She had to play it safe though. She decided she was going to approach it similar to how she approached Deputy Darby. She teased the possibility of tickling with Darby and mentioned tickling a few times. With Mandy, both women knew Mandy was going to have her feet tickled. That was the approach. Jolene was a surprise to her, so she wanted to lure her into her ticklish plans. Gertrude started to massage that left foot with soft kneading motions, attempting to make Jolene fall into a relaxed state. She loved how warm the foot was as it must have been inside that foot all day. “How does this feel?” she asked.

Jolene felt the hands kneading her foot and she felt a sensation of pleasure course through her body. The massage actually felt nice and realized that her feet needed this kind of attention. The boots were beautiful, but they were tough on the feet after a long day. There were times she would come home, take her boots off and felt her feet throbbing in soreness. Her husband never touched her feet, so she would just go on about her time and hoping her sore feet would feel better. She bit her lip and felt her eyes flutter a bit as she felt that wonderful massage on the bottom of her foot. “It…it feels nice. Y-you are really good at this..oooh” she cooed.

“Thank you! Yes, I aim to please! Ol’ Gertrude will take really good care of your feet. So you just lean back, you can close your eyes and let me do my magic. Hehe” Gertrude giggled. She then started to knead her thumbs into the ball of the foot. She was starting to feel her own pleasure build as she saw Jolene leaning back and she did close her eyes. She could see the state of relaxation starting to form on Jolene’s face. She felt her body getting anxious as she really wanted to peel that sock off and just tickle that foot! She told herself to be patient as it was going to be really soon to have her ticklish way. She also started to wonder what Jolene’s feet looked like. She could tell it was an average size foot and as her hands continued to knead the soles, she could feel they were a bit meaty, but not too much. She then stared at the toe area and started to wonder what those digits looked like. Gertrude moved her hands and started to massage under the toes, so she can get an idea on the length of them. She could tell they were medium length toes, not too long, and not too stubby. Then, she heard a giggle.

“Hehehe careful Gertrude. I have some really ticklish toes..hehe” Jolene giggled as she felt the fingers working on the undersides of her toes. She knew she had really ticklish feet and it had been quite some time that she was tickled. She looked over at Gertrude and could tell she was truly enjoying having her feet in her lap.

“Oh you do, do you? Well, I guess I have to be a little careful….” Gertrude grinned. She made a mental note to come back to those delightful toes. Now, she had to focus on getting Jolene to be relaxed, so when she tickled the feet, Jolene will feel helpless. She started to knead a little deeper into the sole, her thumb rotating directly in the middle of the arch. She could feel the tension falling from Jolene’s body and she stared at her face. She could see how Jolene was starting to really let herself go. This excited her because it would be very soon, that same face would be plastered in laughter.

Jolene could feel the tension leaving her body and it felt amazing. She could feel that thumb pressing into her arch, and it was stimulating the nerves in her body in a pleasurable way. As she was laying back, her arms went to her lap, and she let them rest. She even allowed herself to close her eyes for a moment to enjoy the pleasure. Jolene felt the thumb now kneading into the ball of the foot and it felt incredible. That’s where most of the tension was because her walk pattern was her weight being on the ball of her foot. Her boots had a slight heel to it, so she was always on the balls of her feet. “Oh my…..that feels so good Gertrude. Your hands….they’re….they’re magic…” she moaned.

Gertrude felt another wave of excitement fill her body. This was absolutely her favorite activity in life. Pleasuring the feet of a woman. Her eyes then looked down at the socked soles and she bit her lip. She saw her hands working on the ball of the left foot, then her eyes diverted towards the right foot. She saw that hole in the sock and the foot flesh was exciting to her. She imagined what it would be like to have that skin touch her hands. She imagined how delicate it must be and she already found out it was highly sensitive. She did a small gasp as she saw the toes wiggling on the right foot a little, then she saw the left toes wiggling. Gertrude wanted those toes. She wanted to touch them, play with them, tickle them, enjoy them. She looked up and saw Jolene’s eyes closed. She wanted to be patient, but she just had to get to the bare foot!!! “Thank you for the compliment. If you think this feels good, I am gonna take your sock off and you are really going to feel magic..” she told her.

Jolene slowly opened her eyes when she heard her sock was going to come off. She felt a little embarrassed as her neighbor was going to see her barefoot. She didn’t show her feet too often, especially to people who do not live with her, and she felt nervous. “Y-you’re going to take my sock off? You don’t have to do that…” she whispered.

“Nonsense…you will get the best foot massage in town! You will see how good you feel once I touch your naked foot…” Gertrude said with a smile. She then paused her massage and took the tips of her fingers and reached under the jeans leg. She found the top of the sock and then started to slide the garment down the leg. Her heart started to beat faster as it was going to be in mere moments, she was going to see the bare foot of Jolene Banks! She saw the sock now bunched around the ankle and the moment of truth had arrived. It was time to expose that foot! She tugged the sock down and it slipped off the heel. Her eyes could see the pale white skin of the lower leg, ankle and the beginning of the top of the foot. Her eyes then looked down and she saw the foot skin. The skin of the heel was a light pink color, and she licked her lips. Gertrude then started to peel the sock further up the foot and more of the sole was exposed. The arch was started to be shown and it had a light pink color, but closer to a pale color. “I can already tell you have nice feet..hehehe” she joked.

Jolene started to blush as she heard Gertrude compliment her foot. No one had ever said nice things about her feet, and she would later admit, it felt nice. She saw her sock slowly coming off her foot and knew her toes would soon be exposed. Her eyes saw the pale skin of the top of her foot, and she thought about how her feet never really saw the sun. Her hands and arms were more tanned, but her feet were going to be really pale. “I am so pale! I promise ya, I am alive..hehehe” she joked.

Gertrude looked up and giggled. She was happy that Jolene was not resisting having her sock peeled off and seemed ok with exposing her foot. That was always one of her challenges when she wanted to tickle a woman’s feet. There were times the woman resisted having her feet bared and she had to put in extra effort. That was one of the reasons as she got older, she pretty much let the women know she wanted to tickle their feet and play with them, so they knew they would be barefoot at one point. Her eyes then went back down to that left foot and now the sock came off the ball of the foot. Gertrude could see that newly exposed flesh and was happy. There were some slight callouses on the skin, but that didn’t matter to her. She was going to enjoy touching this foot and now it was time to expose the toes!

Jolene felt the sock bunched up around her toes and she knew it was time she was going to have her left foot made bare. There was some anticipation building up in her body as she saw Gertrude’s fingers now tugging at her sock. The sock started to get pulled into the air and now the top of the sock was sliding off her toes and soon, it came off! She felt a wave of warmth flow over her body as her foot was now bare. She could see her toes and she felt incredibly shy at this moment. Her foot was going to be examined by her neighbor.

Gertrude pulled the sock free, and the toes were exposed. She did a slight gasp as she saw the digits. The toes were medium length and more on the thin side. The big toe was thick, with the rest of the toes descending in length. The nails were trimmed and unpolished. She saw the toes had a slight curl to them and she then saw them wiggle themselves as they were freed. “Why Miss Jolene! You have some mighty cute toes! Hehe” she complimented.

“T-thank you…” Jolene responded. She placed her hands over her mouth as she felt the shyness in her body. No one ever examined her feet before. Whenever she had sex, her husband would bare her feet, but never paid any attention to them. Now, she had someone complimenting her feet. She never thought much about her own feet. She figured they were ok looking. “…so, they are not ugly?” she asked.

“No no! They are quite…delightful!” Gertrude told her. She looked at Jolene’s face and could see how shy and embarrassed her neighbor was. She wanted to make her feel comfortable about her feet being bare. She took her index and thumb of her left hand and clasped the tip of the big toe. She did a quick little wiggle and grinned. “Your toes are very cute! You should be proud!” she beamed.

Jolene couldn’t help but smile as she heard the good compliments about her feet. She didn’t know what to feel at the moment. This woman was making her feel really good about herself. It was a strange feeling to be complimented about the feet, but just hearing those words made her actually feel…..beautiful. “Thank you for saying that. You are such a nice person Gertrude. I mean that. You are so nice.” she smiled.

Gertrude felt herself feeling good inside as she realized she made Jolene feel good about herself. Even though she had plans to tickle these precious feet, it did do her heart good to make another person feel good inside. She then placed her hands on the foot and started to massage it again. A large wave of pleasure filled her own body as she finally made contact with the skin. It was very warm from being inside that boot and sock but felt very tender. She loved how her fingers sank into that tender flesh and she turned her head to the right and could see Jolene closing her eyes again. Gertrude knew her neighbor was enjoying this massage. Her fingers made it to the base of the toes, and she felt the foot flinch. “hehehe that’s right, you’re a bit ticklish on your toes..” she giggled.

Jolene felt the ticklish tremors flowing through her body as the base of her toes were touched. She bit her lip to try and suppress the giggles she had. She was enjoying the massage and did not want to have her ticklishness ruin it. She was worried that if she kept laughing, Gertrude would stop massaging her foot and it would be over. She had no idea why, but the massage she was getting brought her relief and some happiness. Someone was paying attention to her needs, and she truly enjoyed it. “Y-yes I am very ticklish on my toes. You can still keep rubbing though…” she smiled.

Gertrude had a large smile on her face as she knew she had Jolene right where she wanted her. The massage made Jolene crave her touch, so when she did intentionally tickle her, Jolene would not try and stop her. She started to press the pad of her thumb into the ball of the foot and kneaded that delightful flesh. She wanted to continue to draw Jolene into her web and then she would have some fun tickling her. “Of course! I will continue to treat these pretty feet of yours. Don’t worry about having ticklish feet. It makes them even more beautiful.” she told her.

Jolene started to blush once again at the compliment. She was feeling good right now and she did not want it to end. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The pleasure of the massage flowed through her body, and she was starting to be more relaxed. Soft moans started to escape her lips and a small grin formed on her face. “That feels so good….” she cooed.

Gertrude felt a rush flow through her body. She loved the sounds Jolene was making and she got excited again. Even though her desire to tickle this helpless foot was on high alert, she also started to enjoy giving the massage. It reminded her of a time when she was doing this to Deputy Darby. Now those feet were the greatest she ever got to touch. She started to remember how her fingers would sink into that extraordinarily soft skin. She remembered how doing so caused some of the greatest laughter she ever heard. She truly loved Darby’s feet. Now, it was time to play with another pair of feet. “I am glad you are enjoying this. Your poor tired feet….Ol’ Gertrude will make you feel so good.” she told her.

Jolene was really starting to get into her foot being massaged. She loved how her neighbor was pampering her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her mind started to think about being by a large lake, enjoying the cool breeze coming off the water. She went to the lake a month ago and it was a nice time. She was happy the summer would be ending soon as the heat was annoying. Even though it was still warm right now, this feeling of relaxation made her feel a little cooler. She had a small smile as she felt the thumb working the ball of her foot. “I think I need to come by more often..” she cooed.

“Yes you should…I am enjoying taking care of your feet…” Gertrude responded. Then her eyes looked at the hole in the sock of the right foot. She couldn’t help but stare. Even though she had the left barefoot in her hands, just seeing that hole in the right sock was driving her crazy with tickle lust. She then reached her left index finger over and did a quick tickle in the hole, right at the base of the toes.

“hehehehehehehe Gertrude!!!” Jolene squealed. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw the mischievous grin. She wondered if she was tickled on purpose that time. “Did you do that on purpose?” she asked with a grin.

“Maybe..hehehe” Gertrude giggled. She then resumed massaging the left foot. She loved the way that right foot reacted. She started to press her thumb back into the arch, trying to relax Jolene once again. She figured she would sneak tickles in between her massaging touches, to begin to get Jolene ready for a more thorough tickling. “I couldn’t help myself. I saw the hole in your sock and just had to tickle your toes.” she laughed.

Jolene started to feel relaxed again as the massaged continued on her left foot. The tickling made her react, but it wasn’t too bad. There was something about the way Gertrude was manipulating her feet made her ok with the playful tickle touch. She never knew Gertrude was so personable and also talented at playing with feet. She just knew she was a nice, mature woman who worked at Robert’s Bakery. She started to think maybe they could be really good friends. “Well, that is funny. You are a mischievous woman, aren’t you?” she winked.

“Just a little bit. A little ticklin’ is good for the soul actually. You need to laugh sometimes, right? Besides, with that hole in your sock, it was just too tempting to put my finger in there.” Gertrude responded with a grin.

Jolene loved the look Gertrude was giving her. She was really enjoying this moment between the two. “Well why don’t you take off my other sock then? That way you won’t be tempted to tickle my toes in the hole in my sock. Hehehe” she giggled.

“As you wish….” Gertrude said and nodded her head affirmatively. She then reached her hands over to the right leg and reached under the jeans. Her fingers found the rim of the sock and she started to tug it down the leg. She felt her excitement grow as she wanted to tear this sock off and just tickle these precious feet. She took a deep breath to calm herself down as she still wanted to slowly tickle seduce this woman. The sock made it to the ankle, and she started to pull it off the heel. She felt flush as she saw the newly exposed skin on the heel. “Looks like both of your barefeet will be in my hands soon. Hehehe” she teased.

Jolene giggled at Gertrude’s words as she felt her sock come off her heel. She couldn’t figure out why having her sock being pulled off by this woman was exciting. Her left foot was already bared, and now both feet would soon be exposed. It amused her that Gertrude seemed to be flirting with her feet. She started to wonder if there was more to Gertrude’s fascination with her feet than what she was letting on. This thought excited her. Was it possible that Gertrude Billington liked touching a woman’s feet? Did she find some kind of enjoyment? She felt silly thinking this way, but it was a nice thought. She then felt the sock being peeled off her sole, exposing her arch, then the ball of the foot and now it was bunched at her toes.

Gertrude then tugged the top of the sock and slowly pulled the garment off the toes and now the right foot was completely exposed. She did a quick gasp as she now stared at both barefeet. The moment of truth was here, and it would be moments until she would tickle these feet! “There, now I can work on the other foot. I know it must have felt lonely. Hehehe” she teased.

Jolene blushed again as she heard Gertrude’s words. Her eyes then went down to her feet, and it was still surprising her naked feet were in another woman’s lap. She wiggled her toes as her feet were finally free. “hehe yes, it was lonely. You know Gertrude, I want to thank you for doing this for me. No one ever pays any attention to my feet, and I have to admit, it feels nice.” she said and felt shy.

“Well, you deserve this! Your poor feet need some attention from time to time. I like making sure the hard working women of Plotsville can have a relaxing moment by having their feet handled. Hehe” Gertrude smiled. She then started to massage the newly bared right foot, pressing her thumbs into the arch area. She loved the tender skin and wanted to get Jolene back into that relaxed state.

“That is so nice of you. Wait, so there are other women whose feet you got to play with?” Jolene asked. She was curious and it helped corroborate her earlier theory that Gertrude may have been more interested in her feet than what seems like a random gesture. This was getting to be a lot more fascinating.

Gertrude realized that Jolene was discovering her fondness for another woman’s feet. It gave her some excitement and she realized that Jolene didn’t seem to mind at all. “Well, I have to admit that I got a chance to work on some other wonderful ladies’ feet during my time in Plotsville. I like to bring some joy and I think us women deserve a little pampering. The men in Plotsville are too busy ignoring our daily needs, so I wanted to bring something to us ladies. Do you like me touching your feet?” she asked.

Jolene bit her lip as she heard Gertrude talking about how she likes touching and pampering women’s feet. She didn’t understand it, but she felt an excitement about that knowledge. This foot massage felt truly amazing, and Gertrude made it seem so wonderful, so natural. She felt safe and enjoyed this interaction. It made her feel like the women in Plotsville could have a great time with one another without the men knowing. “Yes, I am enjoying your touch. The massage feels absolutely amazing. I am envious of the other women who managed to have their feet touched by you. Hehe” she giggled.

Gertrude couldn’t help but smile as she heard Jolene’s response. She could tell this woman was truly enjoying her comforting her feet and now it was time to have a little fun. “Well Miss Jolene, I love massaging your cute feet. Now I want to try something on these feet. I think you will enjoy it. I want you to let yourself go, ok?” she asked.

Jolene raised her right eyebrow wondering what Gertrude was up to. What was she planning on doing to her feet? She was wondering what Gertrude meant by letting herself go. She then bit her lower lip and put her hands near her face. She was feeling silly and playful right now as she wondered what this woman was going to do to her feet. “Ok, I will try. What are you going to do to my feet?” she asked and then giggled.

“Just a little…….” Gertrude started to say. She then took the tip of her left middle finger and slowly stroked it from the heel of the right foot, through the arch and off the ball of the foot. The foot immediately spasmed and she grinned. “……ticklin’…hehehehe” she giggled.

Jolene’s eyes popped wide open as she felt that finger stroke the bottom of her right foot. The tickle sensation immediately went through her body and she sat straight up. When she heard Gertrude tell her that she was going to be tickled, she got nervous. “hehehe why Miss Gertrude Billington! Are you gonna….tickle my feet?” she asked nervously.

Gertrude then stroked her finger along the sole of the foot, and it jerked away from her. She reached her hands and grabbed the right ankle. She slowly pulled the foot back to her lap and saw the cute smile on Jolene’s face. “Yes, I am going to give your feet a little tickle. Tickling is good for you! So, lay back and enjoy the ticklin’ I am going to do to your feet…” she said with a smile.

Jolene felt excitement but also worry. She knew her feet were really ticklish and now they were going to be tickled on purpose. This was a surprising, yet exciting development in this encounter. “hehehe you don’t understand Gertrude, I am REALLY ticklish. I don’t know if I will be able to handle it. Hehehe” she giggled.

“You will do just fine. I am going to give your feet such a good ticklin’ that afterwards, you will feel like you are walking on air.” Gertrude boasted. She absolutely loved tickling a woman’s feet. Her previous encounters always had the women feeling really good afterwards. She remembered her recent encounter with Mandy from the local saloon and was told afterwards that she felt like walking on clouds. She chuckled to herself quickly as she remembered how disappointed Mandy was when Deputy Darby left for her mission as they both wanted to tickle those feet. She then fluttered her fingers a few more times on the sole and felt Jolene’s body jerking around. “You really are ticklish, aren’t you?” Gertrude asked with a large smile.

Jolene felt those fluttering fingers and the ticklish sensations were really getting to her. She was trying her best to not explode in laughter. Each stroke of the finger sent waves of tickles through her body, but what surprised her was that it wasn’t a terrible feeling. It was kind of exciting. “Hehehe YES!! Hehehehe I am really ticklish! You are really going to tickle me?” she asked.

“Yes I am! I am gonna tickle these feet of yours and I promise…..you will feel really good afterwards.” Gertrude responded. She then flickered her fingers again, this time focusing them on the arch of the foot. She loved the design of the arch. It wasn’t very high, and it wasn’t a low arch, but still had enough definition for her to concentrate her fingers on that instep part of it. She loved how Jolene’s giggles started to increase as she was finding some delicate spots.

Jolene felt the fingers stroking her instep and she leaned her head back and now the giggles were getting stronger. She had no idea why, but she was letting this tickling happen. When she was a child or even in her younger adult days, if she was tickled, she would get really defensive and get away. There was just something about Gertrude’s demeanor that put her at ease and allowed the tickling to happen. But when the fingers went towards the center of her arch, she reflexively pulled her right foot from Gertrude’s grasps and pulled her knee towards her head. “hhahahahahaha that tickles!!” she squealed.

Gertrude shook her head like a disapproving parent as the foot got free from her grasp. She saw the left foot still in her lap, but she wanted to punish that right foot from getting away. She always loved it whenever her tickle victim was trying to get away. It was time to have to exert her control over those ticklish feet. “Give me your foot Jolene. Don’t be a silly naughty girl!” she teased.

Jolene started to giggle at the playful tone, and she felt silly at the moment. This was starting to be fun, and she wanted to know if she would allow herself to fall into this tickle trap. She started to think about how her day was, and it was an exhausting tough day. Right now, she was feeling free from her stress and wanted it to continue. Against her usual judgment and defense against being tickled, she slowly started to move her leg back towards Gertrude’s lap. “I am not a naughty girl. Hehehe” she giggled, then placed her foot in Gertrude’s lap.

“Good girl….” Gertrude said teasingly as she felt the foot coming back and resting in her lap. She then adjusted her body and lifted the ankles off her lap for a moment and placed them on the couch, bending Jolene’s legs at the knees, the soles of the feet now planted on the cushions. She then stood up and then laid out Jolene’s legs across the couch. She then sat back down, her rear end on the upper part of the cushion and her thighs were across the shins. The barefeet of Jolene was sticking out from under her legs towards her left. They were trapped! She wouldn’t be able to get a clear look at the soles of the feet, but she would be able to see glimpses. “There! Now you can’t have your feet get away from me. You won’t be naughty anymore! Hehehe” she laughed.

Jolene’s mouth opened as she realized her feet were now trapped under Gertrude’s legs. She tried to pull her legs free, but she felt Gertrude’s body weight on top of them. “Oh my! You got my feet trapped. Hehehehe This is gonna tickle hehehehe” she giggled as she then covered her face with her hands and braced herself for a sure tickling that was coming.

Gertrude then moved her body over a little, so she was more towards the ankles, than towards the knees. That took the pressure off the knees and gave her a chance to look at the bottoms of the feet better. She then turned her head back towards Jolene and saw herself covering her face with her hands. She thought it was the cutest thing, and now it was time to continue to play with her. “Well, well, well. Your feet are all mine to play with. They truly deserve a good ticklin’!” she said, then started to run her fingers up and down the soles.

Jolene exploded in laughter as she felt fingers sliding up and down both of her feet. The fingers focused on the arches, and she felt her body tense up with tickles and she just let her laughter pour out. Her feet were trapped and now she was going to endure the tickling of the soles of her feet. “GERTRUDE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!!” she bellowed.

Gertrude loved the sound of a woman’s laughter. She always thought it was one of the greatest sounds a person could hear in their lives. She then focused her fingers on the balls of the feet and felt some of the hardened skin. That gave her an idea. She then took the tips of her nails and started to scrape them across the calloused skin and that seem to get a good reaction out of Jolene. “Tickle tickle tickle” she teased.

Jolene felt those nails on her feet, and it drove her crazy. She felt the nails on her callouses and felt somewhat embarrassed as she had some tough skin on her feet, but at the same time, the ticklish electricity flowing through her was incredible. She then let her head lean back and she just let her laughter pour out freely. “HAHAHAHAHA OH HAHAHA MY GOODNESS!! HAHAHAHAHA THIS TICKLES SO MUCH!!” she roared.

Gertrude looked over at Jolene and loved that sight. She truly adored looking at her foot tickling victims lose control of their body and just let the laughter pour out. It gave her chills watching her current victim. It greatly amused her that Jolene definitely did not expect to have her feet tickled when she woke up this morning. She knew Jolene never expected to have her feet tickled by just stopping by this place to share some pie. Gertrude loved getting unsuspecting women into her clutches and tickling their feet. There were women that actually did return again to have their feet tickled, which always made her feel proud. She knew she had a special gift. A gift at tickling a woman’s foot. She never really thought about tickling elsewhere even though those had some benefits too. Her focus was on their feet, and she wanted to do that forever. “Someone sure is ticklish…kitchy kitchy koo!” she giggled.

Jolene continued to laugh as she felt those fingers on the balls of her feet. They kept stroking over and over again, sending more and more intense tickling feelings throughout her body. Her eyes were shut tight, her mouth was wide opened, and her mind was spinning. Her mind was going back and forth as she wondered how did she ever get put in this position and then how come she didn’t do this sooner! Then she felt her body convulse when the finger stroked across the base of her toes. “HAHAHAHA OOOH!! NOT THERE!!!” she squealed.

Gertrude her the frantic laughter and was greatly amused. She loved the power she had over Jolene at this moment. She noticed the laughter got stronger and she figured she knew the reason why. She was aware her fingers were near the toes, those same delightful toes that were exposed in the hole of the sock and it was such a great response. “Oh, that’s right. Someone really pretty has some really ticklish toes!” she teased. Her fingers then started to focus on the base of the toes, but then her fingers were cut off from that area as the toes scrunched together.

Jolene had a love/hate relationship with the teasing that was going on. The teasing words only made the tickling more intense, but she kind of wanted it to happen. Her toes were really sensitive though and she curled her toes in a reflexive defensive movement. She did feel the fingers stop tickling her feet and she slowly lifted her head. She started to breathe heavily, and she felt pleasure throughout her body. Once her head was upright again, she could see Gertrude through her wet eyes. She wiped her right eye with her right index finger, and then her left eye with her left index finger. She kept giggling a little as she recovered from the tickle attack. “Gertrude…..Miss Gertrude….your tickles are killing me. Hehehehe” she wheezed as she continued to recover.

“I think your feet likes my tickles. Hehehehe I think it is time to see your toes however..” Gertrude taunted. She absolutely adored tickling toes. She usually found that they were the most ticklish spot on a woman’s foot usually, although she had some victims that were far more sensitive on the arches. She looked down at the toes and could see the nails. The nails had a nice shape to them, and she really wanted to get to those delicate undersides. Gertrude then looked back over at Jolene’s face and could see the sweat forming. “Are you ok? hehe” she asked.

Jolene now started to fan herself as she felt her body getting quite warm. She saw Gertrude looking right back at her with that grin. This was becoming so much fun to her, and she wondered how long was she going to be tickled. “Yes…hehehe…I’m ok. Are you done tickling me?” she asked.

“Do you want me to stop ticklin’ ya?” Gertrude responded with a wink.

Jolene didn’t know what to say. On one hand she wanted this tickling to stop as her body was feeling overwhelmed, but on the other hand, she was enjoying his play time with her neighbor. She looked at Gertrude with a shy look and then covered her face with her hands. She couldn’t believe what she was about to say. “hehehe please….be gentle…” she whispered.

A huge smile came across Gertrude’s face as she heard that answer. It meant that Jolene was not upset with being tickled, which gave her open license to continue! She then reached her left hand over and started to “pitter patter” the pads of her fingers up and down the sole of the left foot, which was closer to her own body. She could feel the foot wiggling around and she could hear those cute giggles coming again and she felt a rush. “Hmmm…looks like someone is enjoying getting her feet tickled from good ol’ Gertrude Billington. My fingers just love touching your precious feet. Hehehe” she teased.

Jolene felt her giggles getting stronger as the fingers were pitter pattering up and down her left foot. This wasn’t the torturous feeling like she felt with the nails, but it was just enough to get her squirming and giggling. She felt her body jerk around when she felt the fingers in her arch and got squeamish when the fingers made it close to her toes. She still could not believe she was allowing this to happen to her. She moved her hands from her face and looked at Gertrude again. This was beginning to be a lot of fun. “hehehehe I can tell. You just love tickling feet. Hehehehe but I wonder Miss Gertrude. Hehehe how would you like it if I tickled YOUR feet? Hehehe” she playfully threatened.

That question made Gertrude pause her tickling. In all the years of tickling women’s feet, no one ever asked about tickling her own feet. Her victims would just laugh away and then go away feeling happy. Now, she was confronted about her very own feet. Her mind raced and wondered if she should answer that question. “hehehe are you threatening me? Well, I guess I have to punish the naughty girl…” she responded then started to drag her nails across the arch of the left foot.

Jolene was anxiously awaiting that answer and found the idea of giving Gertrude a taste of her own medicine set of a wave of excitement in her. Then she heard Gertrude’s response, and her body froze up. Then she felt the nails scratching in her arch and she immediately exploded into hysterical laughter. The sheer intensity of the ticklish sensation overwhelmed her and her head snapped back and she let the laughter come out forcefully. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed.

“That’s right…..your precious feet are going to be tickled and tickled and tickled!” Gertrude teased. She slowly moved the tips of her nails all across the arch and the foot continued to wiggle wildly. She then took her right hand and grabbed the toes of that left foot in order to keep it still, so the nails on her left hand can continue their ticklish destruction of that vulnerable arch. She slowly moved the nails from the base of the arch, where it connected to the heel and slowly moved it higher into the valley of the arch, right in the middle. She heard the hysterical laughter hit another octave and now she slowly moved her nails from the middle of the arch and towards the top part where it connected to the ball of the foot. That was a particularly sensitive spot and her hapless victim continued to roar in laughter.

Jolene tried to arch her back as the feeling of those nails in her arch was really getting to her. It seemed like her playful threat to tickling Gertrude backfired on her and her feet were now paying a price. She could not remember the last time she laughed this hard. She felt her lungs on fire and every nerve in her body was on high alert. Her laughter then went into silent laughter when the nails got to the part where the ball of her foot connected to her arch. That really sent her into ticklish hyperdrive, and she was amazed on how intense it was.

Gertrude saw Jolene’s body convulsing and then into a state of paralysis as she continued to apply her nails to that tender skin of the arch. She heard the laughter go into a silent phase and she knew she had to stop. She stopped her nails from tickling the arch and let go of the toes. She saw Jolene’s body collapse back onto the couch and now she could hear her breathing hard. “Did that tickle?” she joked.

Jolene felt such great relief after that tickle assault and took a moment to catch her breath. She could feel her heart beating faster, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to bring much needed oxygen back into her body. She also felt a tingle of arousal as this kind of play got her going. There were times when she and her husband were having sex and he could give her some smacks on her ass, which she loved. This tickling of her feet was something similar where her body was receiving intense sensations and that always turned her on. She had never thought about having this feeling from the result of another woman, but it was still exciting. Jolene then looked over at Gertrude and smiled. She felt so relieved that the tickling stopped. “Thank you….thank you….that was….so….intense…” she panted.

Gertrude started to massage that left foot again, trying to soothe it and calm her friend down. She still had more tickle plans for Jolene and had to make sure she would be in shape to have it happen. “Just breathe a little. Let me give your feet a little relaxation. You have been naughty, so I hope your feet will tell you to be a good girl…hehehe” she giggled.

Jolene couldn’t help but chuckle as she heard Gertrude’s words. It was like this woman was dominating her and she felt so helpless. She had this desire to please her. “hehehe yes. I will be a good girl, Miss Gertrude. I-I promise hehehehe” she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Gertrude smiled back at her, and she felt a wave of her own pleasure filling her body. She was loving this experience and wanted to do more tickling. She then started to lightly pitter patter her fingertips on the arch of the right foot, and she started to feel it flinch. She chuckled to herself as the foot was feeling the ticklish tremors. She then reached forward with her right hand and grabbed the toes to hold the foot still. She then heard a cute squeal coming from Jolene.

“EEP!!! Hey, that tickles when you do that. Hehehe” Jolene giggled.

“What? By just touching your toes, that tickles you?” Gertrude asked. She was delighted that these feet were so sensitive.

“Yes!!! Even when you touched my other toes, it really tickled! I told ya, my toes are VERY ticklish. Wait, you’re not going to tickle them, are you?” Jolene asked then batted her eyes. She had no idea why, but she felt herself wanting to flirt with Gertrude.

“hehehe well now, that sounds like an invitation! Let’s see how ticklish these toes are….” Gertrude teased. She then wiggled the big toe. She heard a cute giggle coming from Jolene, then she went to the next toe. “I think someone has some very….ticklish…piggies…” she teased as she wiggled each toe on the right foot.

“hehehehe yes! I do have ticklish piggies!” Jolene giggled. She felt so silly at the moment and for the first time in a very long time, she felt completely at peace. This was such a great diversion from the daily routing of life where she could be very silly and playful. Feeling those ticklish tremors in her feet were driving her crazy, but it was fun. She watched as her toes were being played with and felt that anticipation of them being more aggressively tickled.

Gertrude finished wiggling the toes the started to move her fingers to the undersides of the toes. She felt the toes quivering and she quickly got her fingers there before those toes reflexively curled and scrunched. Once she got her fingers there, she started to wiggle her fingers and on cue, the toes scrunched in a defensive motion. This time, her fingers were trapped there, and she would be able to tickle them. “Now, let’s REALLY tickle these cute toes…” Gertrude told her, then continued to wiggle her fingers.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GERTRUDE!!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jolene screeched in ticklish terror. The feeling of those fingers wiggling on the bottoms of her toes drove her absolutely crazy. The feeling was very intense, and her head snapped back and she let her powerful laughter out. Her arms fell to her sides as the tickling feeling overwhelmed her.

Gertrude was really getting into tickling these toes. It was so much fun listening to Jolene’s hysterical laughter and watching her body convulse. There was something always magical about tickling a woman’s toes. Jolene was no different than her other tickle victims. Once she got to the toes, her victim was going to laugh harder than she ever had. She looked over at Jolene’s face, but all she could see was the bottom of her chin as the head was all the way back. That amused Gertrude a lot as she knew the ticklish tremors were wrecking any sanity Jolene might have had. Now, her mind started to wonder what would happen when she got into the toe crevices. “I’m coming to get your toes!!!” she teased playfully.

Jolene’s head came back down, and she looked at Gertrude. She started to plead with her eyes and even put her hands together in a begging pose to have her precious toes not tickled anymore. She was in silent laughter mode and her lips were mouthing the words, “please…no more!! I’m begging you”.

Gertrude could read Jolene’s lips and then pulled her fingers away from the toes. She wanted to give her some relief. This was not about torture, it was about fun. She then started to softly caress the top of the foot to try and soothe poor Jolene. “That’s a good girl…the toe tickling is over for now. Catch your breath sweet Jolene.” she said in a comforting manner.

A large wave of relief washed over Jolene’s body as the tickling finally stopped. She felt herself getting sweaty, her lungs were burning, and her nerves were on edge. She also felt this pleasure she never felt before. It was like her body was being pushed further than she ever imagined in this type of setting, and it thrilled her. It amazed her that even with having sex, this was one of the best physical feelings she had in a very long time. She knew her husband would never play with her like this and now she started to wonder about coming back for more. Jolene started to fan herself once again, as her body temperature was very warm. “Thank you…..whew!! That was…that was….” she wheezed.

“Fun? Hahahaha” Gertrude responded with a grin.

“hehehehe yeah, sure. It was fun…..hehehehe” Jolene giggled. She felt her body calming itself down and then tried to pull her feet free. She realized that Gertrude wasn’t moving, which meant only one thing. “Are you still going to….tickle me?” she said with a smile.

“I am not done! Hehehe I am giving you a little break my dear. Oh, your precious feet need a little more tickling. Hehehehe” Gertrude answered. She loved the look on Jolene’s face, and she could tell it was full of fear and excitement. She thought Jolene looked really pretty at the moment as she could see the sheen of the sweat on her face. She could also see all the tension leave her face and she had an aura of happiness and satisfaction.

“You’re a really good foot tickler Gertrude. Hehehehe It should be your profession!” Jolene joked.

“Maybe it should be. Hehehe It is one of my favorite things to do. I must say, tickling your feet today is a very rewarding experience for me., I am very happy you stopped by today. I had some very delicious pie and now I am tickling some wonderful feet!” Gertrude said with enthusiasm. She meant every word of it. She figured it would be a boring day, but that totally changed when Jolene stopped by. She tickled Mandy’s feet over a week ago, and her next foot tickling opportunity came up pretty fast.

“I am glad I helped ya. Hahaha I will be honest. I didn’t think tickling my feet would be so….healing. I really did need this…” Jolene said, still trying to catch her breath. Her body was feeling really relaxed, but then she tensed up again as she felt Gertrude’s fingers on her undersides of her left foot’s toes. It looked like her tranquility was about to disappear. “Um..hehehehe Miss Gertrude. Am I correct in my thinking that you are about to tickle my poor toes again?” she said with a ticklish nervousness.

“You guessed right my friend. I think these toes didn’t want to be left out! Now, I am going to play with these toes and wait till you see one of my favorite methods...." Gertrude said with a foreboding voice. She then looked down at that left foot and her fingers were under the toes. Her eyes then glanced back over at Jolene and saw a look of ticklish nervousness in her eyes. Then she looked back down on the foot and her fingers started to slowly go between those delightful digits. She was going to demonstrate a technique that she loved to use on very ticklish toes.

Jolene felt the fingers sliding between her toes and she could already feel the ticklish tremors building in her body. She didn’t know what Gertrude was up to, but she knew her extremely ticklish toes were in imminent ticklish danger. “hehehe um…hehehehe w-what m-method?” she stammered out. Her body tensed up and she saw the delightful grin on Gertrude’s face.

Gertrude managed to get her fingers all the way through the toes, and she looked down. She saw how the toes were now separated and it was time. She felt Jolene’s body twitching and jerking, and she knew her friend hadn’t seen anything yet. Her eyes then locked onto Jolene’s, and she let a toothy grin form on her face. “Tickle…” she simply said, then started squeezing her fingers in the toe crevices.

Jolene heard the word “tickle” and she then exploded into laughter when the fingers between her left foot’s toes started squeezing together, sending horrific ticklish sensations throughout not only her foot, but her entire body. She never felt anything this intense before. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GGGGEEERRRTTTTRRRRUUUUDDDEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as her body started to flop around.

Gertrude couldn’t help but laugh herself as she heard the hysterical reaction coming from Jolene. This toe squeezing method was very effective and she loved using it. She remembered how Mandy reacted over a week ago when she and Darby did this to her. She kept squeezing her fingers in a rhythm and loved watching Jolene go crazy. She saw her body get stiff as a wooden plank, the head all the way back and loud, hysterical laughter pouring out of her mouth. “This is so much fun…” she thought to herself.

Jolene still could not believe the intense sensations she was feeling. Her body felt completely helpless and paralyzed as she felt those fingers between her toes and squeezing. The only thing on her mind was that very intense ticklish sensation. She could feel herself laughing, but all she thought about was the intense sensation. Her body then collapsed back onto the couch, and she immediately tried to beg. Her arms began to wave wildly in the air and her eyes were bugging out. She looked at Gertrude who was staring at her toes and wave after ticklish wave continued to flow through her body.

Gertrude was focused on those toes. She could feel them straining against her fingers but there was nothing Jolene or her toes could do. They just had to suffer in ticklish agony. She figured that since this was the final tickle attack she wanted to do, she wanted to bring the intensity. She then glanced over and saw Jolene’s face. She could see that ticklish agony and it gave her great delight. She thought about this toe squeezing method and how she thought of it. It happened when she tickled another neighbor’s feet. It was a few months ago and the reaction that woman had made her fall in love with this method. She did it again with Mandy and loved that ticklish hysteria. She wished she could do this to Deputy Darby and would love to see how she would react. But at this moment, she was truly enjoying watching Jolene go absolutely crazy.

Jolene continued to flop around like a fish out of water as those squeezes were driving her absolutely crazy. It was hard to describe to herself as to what she was feeling. She then felt her body giving up and she fell back onto the couch and just let herself go. She just laughed and laughed as wave after wave of intense ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system. Her mind was going into a state of ticklish bliss as the sensations consumed her. Her eyes were watering, her laughter continued to get stronger. Jolene could feel herself in a state of helplessness and Gertrude could do whatever she wanted to her body. She felt herself submitting to this woman and whatever she wanted to do.

Gertrude saw Jolene’s body surrender itself and knew she broke Jolene. She then pulled her fingers from the toes as she finished her tickle treatment. This was something fun for her to do, and when she saw her victim totally surrender themselves to her tickling, that was when she usually stopped. She wanted them to feel that state of nirvana and the high they were on, they would never forget. She then started to wrap her fingers around the left foot and started to massage it. It was time to soothe Jolene and bring her to a total state of relaxation. “There there Jolene….tickle time is all over. You did such a good job.” she cooed as she continued to knead the sole.

Jolene felt a huge wave of pleasure wash over her and she also felt great relief. That toe tickling was very intense and now she was feeling the afterglow. She could still feel her heart beating fast and the sweat was trickling down her face. Even though she went through hell, she felt a true sense of pleasure. Her body was filled with pleasure, and she even felt that state of arousal. If Gertrude wanted to take advantage of her sexually, she wouldn’t stop her. She never been with a woman in her entire life, nor even thought about it, but this foot tickling experience gave her a sense of body pleasure she never felt in her life. She knew she would have to do this again! “Oh….my goodness. That…that was incredible..” she moaned. She started to wipe the sweat from her face and slowly lift her head.

“I am glad you liked it! I hope I wasn’t too mean to your ticklish feet… hehe” Gertrude told her. She was in fact happy that Jolene was having positive responses to this moment. There was one occasion in her past where the woman she tickled was very upset and it ended their friendship. All the other ladies were fine with it. They may have been in shock, but they did not harbor any ill will. Gertrude continued to massage the left sole, then went to the right one. “I will make your feet feel better after they were tickled.”

Jolene felt the massage on her feet, and it felt wonderful. This was definitely an experience she would never forget. She then looked at Gertrude and felt a sense of peace. This woman gave her such pleasure, even though the tickling was driving her crazy. “Thank you, Gertrude. I really mean it. I never knew that having my feet tickled could bring so much peace to my mind. I had a hard day, so I guess I needed this. You are amazing!” she said with gratitude in her voice.

“Believe me, it was MY pleasure to tickle your sweet feet. You are such a good sport for allowing me to tickle you like that. Like I said, I love tickling a woman’s feet and yours are magnificent. I hope you would do this again. If you had a hard day, you just stop on by and I will let my tickling fingers take care of your poor, tired feet. Hehehe” Gertrude offered.

“Oh, I will take you up on that offer. I think my feet love you. Hehehe” Jolene joked back. She then looked at her watch and sighed. It was time for her to go back home. Her husband was going to be home soon, and he was going to be expecting dinner to be ready. Her feet were still trapped under Gertrude’s legs, and she giggled. “Um, can you set my feet free? I have to go now and get dinner ready for my husband.”

Gertrude laughed, then stood up. She understood that wives had to make sure dinner was ready for their husbands when they returned home. She watched as Jolene slowly moved her feet over to the floor and now, she was sitting upright. One of her favorite things was watching the women put their footwear back on after having them removed and their feet tickled. “I understand Jolene. I hope you truly have a great evening. I certainly hope you are feeling much better.”

“More than you know. Hehehe” Jolene giggled as she put her socks back on. She then reached for her boots and put each one back on. She then put her hat back on. She wished she could stay longer and have her feet played with, but she really had to go. She slowly stood up and when she did, she reached her arms forward and gave Gertrude a hug. “Thank you, Gertrude. This was a great experience. I will be back before you know it and you will tickle my feet again. Hehe” she whispered into her ear.

Gertrude smiled as she felt that wonderful hug. She also loved the fact that Jolene wanted to come back and have her feet tickled by her again. She truly had fun with Jolene today and couldn’t wait until the next time. “You are welcome, Jolene. Thank you for the delicious pie and letting me have my way with your ticklish feet. Hehe Don’t be a stranger. Your feet and your pie are welcome at my home anytime!”

“Hehehe thank you. Well have a good night, Gertrude. I hope your evening is wonderful. Do you work tomorrow?” Jolene asked.

“Yes, I do work tomorrow. You can stop by anytime!” Gertrude told her.

“I think I might just do that. Hehe Goodnight Gertrude.” Jolene said as she slowly walked to the front door, still trying to regain her balance as she was still recovering from the tickle attack. She made it to the front door, slowly opened it and walked out. She was looking forward to going home and the way she was feeling at the moment, she was going to seduce her husband into wild sex tonight!

Gertrude closed the door and giggled to herself. That was a very fun experience and she looked forward to seeing her again soon. Her mind then started thinking about Deputy Darby and hoped she would return soon, so she could have some fun with her feet! She then walked towards her kitchen, so she could prepare her dinner. This was truly a great day.

Character featured in this part:

01.gertrude-WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Gertrude's personal battle

Ok, what do you think about this opening chapter? It is a nice, easy opening for Phase 3. Did Gertrude look like how you imagined? Your comments are most welcome!

i love it ... where is priscilla? hahahah joking.
i like the story. nice

Loved this story. Always loved the playful/sensual tickling in the series mixed in between the tickle torture. Hope she gets Darby's feet to herself again :)

Fantastic to be back in Plotsville and this Universe of ticklish ladies!! I'm even more curious about Gertrude now than I was before I read this chapter! Good of Jolene to bring up that subject of Gertrude's own feet by the way!

Good morning. Great start to the new series. Jolene needs to learn the consequences of tickling til orgasm. Just saying

Sent from my SM-T387AA using Tapatalk

Gertrude is a fun tickler. So nice and just a sweet old foot lover. I thought initially she would be a minor harmless antagonist who would get Darby in some silly tickle session of the day chapter. But I've really grown to like her and really embodies foot fun. Lovely chapter.

Wow!!! Thanks for the comments and the energy! I am glad you all enjoyed Part 1 of Gertrude's story. There are two more parts to her and in part 2, we start to see Gertrude more of as a person too. What goes on in her life? I think you will enjoy it a lot. To give a hint, there is an erotic theme to it...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back