• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days Part 5 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans! Time for another chapter of Cheyenne's individual series. I hope you have enjoyed her journey so far. There are two parts left and it will determine her course of action going forward in this Deputy's Universe. We are almost halfway done with this phase of that universe. There is still so much more to come! So, let's get into this next chapter which will set up for the finale. Any comments are most welcomed!

PART 5

Molly felt a wave of relief wash over her body as the tickling stopped for the moment. She was getting tired, and she started to cough a little as she tried to catch her breath. She realized her arms were still being held, which meant that her torment was not over. Her emotions started to get stronger as she wanted to be set free. She looked up and saw Pam’s face. She shivered a little as Pam’s face had a look of evil intent. Her bottom lip started to quiver as she wanted to start begging. ‘Please Pam…I don’t want to be tickled anymore…please stop this…” she whined.

“Awww...did you hear that, Penelope? The troll doesn’t want to be tickled anymore. Awww….poor thing! Well, will you do my paper?” Pam asked with an evil smirk.

Molly closed her eyes and felt sadness wash over her. It seemed like the only way this was going to stop was if she agreed to do the paper. She really did not want to do it since she was not in the same class and that would be a lot of extra work. “Pam...please….can I do something else?” she asked.

Pam shook her head as she heard Molly’s response. She did hope Molly would decline because now she could go forward with the next phase. Now, it was time to really drive Molly closer to the edge of sanity. “Wrong answer troll. No, I want you to do my paper! Since you are still too stupid and you still refuse to do my homework, then you leave me no choice. I am going to play with your feet. I am going to tickle them. I am going to tickle them until your brain leaves that thick skull of yours. Remember last time when I tickled them? Well, it will be MUCH worse. But before then, Penelope, can you take her bra off? Let’s see if trolls can have nice tits…hehehe” she requested.

“Yes I can!!!!” Penelope shouted with glee. She was waiting for this moment, and she was ready to completely embarrass Molly. Her hands reached forward, and she went underneath Molly’s back to find the bra clasp.

Molly’s eyes nearly popped out of her head and through her thick glasses when she heard what Pam just said. This sent a shockwave throughout her entire body as she heard that her bra was going to be removed and her breasts were going to be exposed! “What?? NO!!! DON’T TAKE MY BRA OFF!!! Please….don’t do that…” she begged.

“I want to see how tiny your titties are! We want to explore this dumpy body of yours. You still have stomach fat, and you are as pale as a ghost. I will see those troll hooves you call feet soon, but I want to see your little breasts. Let’s see if any man, or woman for that matter, would ever find you attractive…” Pam taunted. She was enjoying teasing Molly and couldn’t wait to see how stripping her naked would break her spirit.

Penelope managed to get the bra clasp undone and now pulled the garment away from the body. Because Molly’s arms were above her head, she wouldn’t be able to pull the garment off, but she was able to put her hands on the front of the bra and was about to lift the cups. “Oooh!!! Let’s see what you have under here!” she cooed.

Molly started to whimper as she felt her bra getting loose and it was the moment she dreaded. Her face turned red, and she closed her eyes in shame. No one has ever seen her naked chest, except her when she was old enough to develop breasts. She knew she had a small chest and would be envious of other women with larger ones. She saw how men would stare at them and no one ever stared at hers. Her shyness really started to overwhelm her, and she didn’t know what to do. “Please don’t…” she mewled.

Penelope then lifted the cups up and placed them above the mounds. Now, the naked breasts were exposed, and she could see how small they were. She saw the small, dark brown nipples and the mounds were barely raised. She looked at Pam, who also had a look of shock on her face. Then, her lips started to curl into a grin, and she saw Pam’s lips do the same. She couldn’t hold it back any longer and let it out. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! TINY TITS!!!!!” she laughed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MY GOODNESS!!! Look how tiny your breasts are! Wow! Are you sure you are a woman? Men have bigger breasts than you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Pam mocked. She saw those small breasts and she couldn’t help herself on how small they were.

Molly started to feel tears leave her eyes as she was completely humiliated at this moment. Not only were her breasts exposed, but now they were making fun of them. Her self-consciousness of her chest size was proven to be true, and she felt ashamed. She started to really feel unattractive at this moment and the tears started to fall more. This was the moment of her total humiliation.

“hahahahahahaha!!! NO MAN would ever want to be with you now! You might as well be a child! You are 19 years old, and THIS is the biggest your chest got? This is SO pathetic!” Pam taunted. She could see the shame on Molly’s face and seeing those tears made her excited. She then released Molly’s arms and rubbed her hands. She knew she had some feet to torment, then they would finish Molly off by stripping her completely naked. She also thought about stealing Molly’s clothes, so she would have to go back to her room naked. Pam made eye contact with Penelope and winked. “You can keep tickling her. I am going to torture her feet now. If you want to tickle her tits, go for it. Make her suffer….” she said with a sadistic tone.

“This will be fun!!!” Penelope responded. She then looked at Molly’s face and could see the tears coming down the cheeks and the side of the face and for a moment, she felt bad. She knew this had to be a completely embarrassing moment for her, but they were too far deep into this torment now, she had to keep going.

Pam made it down to where’s Molly’s feet were and could see them barely dangling over the edge of the desk. It was now time to expose those small feet and she was going to have her way with them. Tickling feet was a lot of fun and it was time to really push Molly over the edge. She reached her right hand forward and took hold of the shoelace on the left foot. “Now….what is inside this nasty shoe? Hehehehe” she giggled to herself as she started to tug away at the lace.

Cheyenne was walking to the Science bungalow quad holding her textbooks to her chest. She was a few minutes late, but she was excited to go see her friend Molly. They were going to meet up, then go to the library to study. After a few hours then they would meet up with Ann to have dinner and hang out. She loved the feeling of the cool air through her hair. As she arrived at the quad area, she looked around, expecting to see Molly standing there waiting for her. She noticed the area was empty and her eyes scanned the area. “Hmmm…I wonder where she is? I thought she would be here by now.” she told herself.

Cheyenne continued to walk around the quad area, hoping to find her friend. She then made it over to one side of the quad and noticed something on the ground. It looked like books! She approached the pile of books on the ground, knelt down and picked one up. It was Molly’s book as she saw the familiar ink markings in the text. She looked at the other books and it appeared as though they were dropped. She started to pick them up and worry started to fill her body. Molly just wouldn’t leave her books laying around. Her head then snapped to her right as she thought she heard a noise. She slowly stood up and faced the direction she thought she heard the noise coming from. Cheyenne was trying to figure out what that noise was, and it sounded familiar. It sounded like….laughter. “Is someone laughing? Hmm... I wonder if Molly met up with Ann or something...” she told herself.

Cheyenne then headed towards the bungalow where the sound was coming from and as she approached, the laughter got louder. Someone was laughing and it sounded like Molly’s! She approached the door and saw that it was slightly opened. As she placed her hand on the door to open it further, she heard the laughter, but she also heard other voices.

“I wonder what is inside this other cheap shoe. Hehehe” Pam giggled. She finished unlacing the right shoe and started to pull it off. She did a quick tug, and the shoe came off the heel and off the rest of the foot. She casually tossed the empty shoe over her shoulder, and it landed next to the left shoe she already pulled off. Her eyes then looked at the wiggling socked feet and now it was time to expose them. She enjoyed listening to Molly’s laughter as Penelope was tickling her again. It did amuse her a lot to see the very small breasts of Molly, and knew this young victim was going to break. Pam figured once she finished with Molly tonight, the woman would do her schoolwork the rest of the year. “Now, let me get these cheap socks off too…” she teased, then reached her hands forward to grab the tops of the socks within the trousers and started to pull down.

Penelope was wiggling her fingers up and down the sides of Molly and it was entertaining her because Molly was covering her chest with her arms, so she couldn’t defend herself against her attacking fingers. She then decided to humiliate Molly again, so she stopped her tickling, then grabbed the wrists. She easily pulled the hands off the chest and lifted them over Molly’s head again. Her victim was so weak at this moment, that her arms were like wet noodles. She crossed the wrists and held them down with her left hand. She had her right hand free and now she was going to experiment. “Wow, such small titties you have! hehehe Has anyone ever touched them besides you? I think I will be the first one to do it since we both know no man would ever do it. Hehehehe” Penelope taunted.

Molly gasped as she heard Penelope tell her she was going to touch her breasts. She started to let the tears fall again as this humiliation was going to continue. She also realized her shoes were taken off and could feel her socks being peeled off as well. She felt so helpless and weak. She didn’t know what to do and these two women were going a lot further than she ever imagined in torturing her. During the last school year, she was tickled and then spanked, but she kept her undergarments on. “Please don’t touch me…please….I’m sorry…” she started to cry.

Pam had a large smile as the socks were easily peeling off Molly’s feet. She could see the pale skin of the heels, then the arches of the feet, then the ball of the foot and without hesitation, she pulled both socks off the toes, completely exposing Molly’s barefeet. She loved the sight of those helpless feet. They were very small, and wide. They were meaty and had wrinkles in the arches. The toes themselves were very chunky and pudgy. Memories of her tickling these feet filled her mind, and it was truly a fun moment when she did it. She was looking forward to this torment. “hahahaha TROLL FEET!! Now, I wonder if they are just as ticklish as they were before. Let’s find out!” she said with evil glee.

Cheyenne looked into the door and poked her head in. She then looked towards the front of the classroom and was in complete shock! She saw her friend Molly laid out on the table and both Penelope and Pam were here. Her eyes grew big as she saw what appeared to be Pam and Penelope tickling poor Molly. She looked at Penelope holding Molly’s arms above her head and then she was stunned to see her friend’s naked chest! She saw fingers stroking and poking around the chest area, causing Molly to laugh and then her eyes went down to where Pam was. She could see her slowly stroking her fingers up and down the barefeet and a sense of dread and terror coursed through her body. Cheyenne realized that they were tickle torturing Molly again. She knew from her own experiences how brutal it could be and she felt her heart sink. After hearing Molly’s story about the torture incident the previous school year, she knew her friend felt so embarrassed right now. She especially felt horrible for her because the chest was exposed, and she saw the naked breasts. She stood there in shock as she saw them tickling Molly.

“That’s right troll, you sure got some ticklish tiny breasts! Look at you giggle! You know you like this!” Penelope teased as she fingers started to stroke the undersides of the mounds. She knew her victim was beaten and now it was time to completely humiliate her. There was something very erotic about this entire scene to her and she wanted to push Molly to the embarrassing limit.

Pam continued to stroke her fingers up and down those meaty soles. She loved how they would flinch and squirm with each touch. She felt her own arousal spiking as she could hear the helpless giggles. She loved how the toes were scrunching and trembling as her fingers moved across the ball of the right foot. It did amaze her that Molly’s foot was quite tender, and it must be because she hardly ever went barefoot. “Hmmm…maybe I should tickle this arch of yours….” she cooed as she moved her finger to the arch and started to use the tip of her nail to scratch that delicate, wrinkled skin.

Molly continued to laugh her head off as she felt fingers tickling her arch and she felt fingers tickling underneath her breasts. She never knew how ticklish her breasts were and this completely caught her off guard. She wanted to crawl into a hole right now as these women were looking at things on her body that only she ever saw. For being so shy and socially awkward, she never dressed around other women and she didn’t really visit any doctors. The fact that not only was her chest was exposed, now her very personal area was being teased. She felt a tremendous amount of sadness in her body, but she just kept laughing as the ticklish sensations overwhelmed her. Molly’s mouth was wide open, and her laughter just poured out. She felt her body was getting weaker and she knew she was going to submit to these women at any moment.

Cheyenne’s mind was blown, and she felt absolutely embarrassed for her friend. She remembered what it was like to be stripped of her clothing and tickled on personal areas. She started to wonder what she could do at this moment. She could go find someone, possibly one of the nuns, but Molly might be completely naked by then. She had to do something, and she had to do it now! “What are you doing??” she screamed out.

Pam stopped her foot tickling and looked over to where she heard a voice. The voice surprised her and sent fear into her body because what if Sister Denise came to her classroom? Seeing them tickle another half naked woman was most likely going to result in suspension, or maybe even expulsion. Her eyes went towards the door of the classroom, and she expected to see an angry nun. Her eyes then went wide with surprise and with joy as she realized it wasn’t a nun. It was Cheyenne! “You? What are you doing here???” she asked.

Penelope stopped tickling Molly’s breasts as she also heard the noise. She really hoped they were not getting caught torturing Molly and exposing her breasts. She knew she would be in huge trouble because she was tickling the breasts. She then looked over to her right and towards the door and saw who was standing there. Her jaw dropped as she saw that it was Cheyenne! “What are you doing here?” she said at the same time Pam said it.

“What are you doing to Molly? Let her go!” Cheyenne demanded. She knew this moment could lead to confrontation, but she had to help her friend. She couldn’t just let her get tortured. “Leave her alone! She didn’t do anything to you!” she yelled out.

Pam stood up and smiled. She was hoping that Cheyenne would show up as she truly enjoyed tickling her weeks ago. She would think about that moment and how much she wanted to strip Cheyenne naked that day. She managed to get her shirt off and her shoe, but now she wanted a lot more. Before she started to walk over to where Cheyenne was, she whispered to Penelope. “Keep tickling the troll. I will take care of this…”

Penelope smiled as she heard that, but she also felt some guilt. Cheyenne helped her in her math class and now she was going to get tickled tortured. She decided she would not get involved in that confrontation and just allow Pam to handle it. She would feel guilty if she tickled the same woman who went out of her way to help her. Her eyes then turned back towards Molly, and she smiled. “Time to tickle these tiny mosquito bites you call breasts again!” she joked.

Molly took that brief moment to try and recover from the tickling that was happening to her body and now she shrieked again as she felt Penelope tickling and teasing her breasts again. Her head was shaking side to side and when it moved to her left, she saw Cheyenne at the doorway! Was it possible she was going to be rescued? “Hhahahahahahaha Cheyenne! Help me!!!” she cried out.

Cheyenne saw Pam walking to her, and she felt her blood go cold. She had no idea how she was going to avoid confrontation and save her friend. She swallowed hard when Pam finally got in front of her, and she felt she had to be brave right now. “Let her go….she has done nothing to you..” she told Pam in a calm voice.

Pam had an evil grin on her face as she was now face to face with Cheyenne. She felt her own body getting excited as she knew what she wanted to do to her. “I will warn you once. You should leave, or you will pay a price…” she said calmly.

Cheyenne recognized that tone and knew trouble was upon her. Her eyes glanced over towards Molly, and she could see Penelope once again tickling Molly’s chest. She could see how the barefeet were wiggling from underneath Penelope’s legs as well. She then looked right back at Pam, and she felt her pulse quicken and her breathing started to get heavy. “Please Pam, just let her go and leave both of us alone. We just want to study tonight and be on our way...” she pleaded.

“That’s not going to happen now. You see… that pathetic troll over there was given an assignment by me. She is to do my upcoming research paper and she refused. So, I have to punish her. She is paying the price. Now, if you don’t want to join her, I am giving you one last chance to leave. If not, then I may have to make YOU do my research paper….” Pam said with malice and then folded her arms.

Cheyenne went into shock as she was told that she might have to do Pam’s research paper. She remembered how Molly was forced into doing a research paper last school year and now she was faced with that proposition. When Pam tickled her weeks ago, that was just because she was associated with her friend. Now, she knew that if she got tickled, she was truly going to be tortured. “I-I can’t do your paper! Neither can she. Pam, please just leave us alone. We didn’t do anything to you, and we shouldn’t have to do your work. You are smart, you can do it yourself…” she said trying to reason with Pam.

“I should have known you were just as stupid as that troll. You are a cute one, I give you that. But you will do what I say, when I say it. Here is a better idea. You BOTH do my paper. That way it is not too difficult for you.” Pam informed her. She then felt her own pulse quicken because she was going to pounce!

Cheyenne shook her head as she heard what Pam said. She was faced with potential torture if she didn’t do the paper. “You know we can’t do that. It is cheating and we could all get expelled if we are caught. Come on Pam, just leave us alone!” she yelled back.

“Ok…you asked for this then…” Pam responded then quickly moved her hands and started to squeeze Cheyenne’s sides. She saw the beautiful Native American princess jump and now it was time to have some fun!

Cheyenne felt those hands squeezing her sides and she immediately felt the ticklish sensations ripping through her body. They were quite intense, and she shrieked. Her hands started to try and slap away at Pam’s invading fingers. “hehehehe hey!! Stop!!! Don’t tickle meeeeeehehehehehehe!!” she giggled.

Pam felt Cheyenne swatting her hands, so she quickly grabbed her shoulders and spun her around so that her back was facing her. She then wrapped her arms around Cheyenne and pressed her own front side to the back. She then used her hands and started to squeeze the hipbones and loved the reaction. She felt Cheyenne’s knees give out and now she was falling to the floor of the classroom. “I gotcha!!! I am gonna get you good!” she threatened.

Cheyenne was stunned when her shoulders were grabbed, and she was spun around. Before she could even comprehend what was going on, she felt those strong hands squeezing her hipbones. That made her shriek in ticklish terror and her knees gave out and she started to fall to the ground. Once she got to the ground, she felt her body folding up, trying to get into the fetal position to protect herself. “NO!! HEHEHEHEHE STOP!! HEHEHEHE STOP!!!” she screamed in laughter.

“I got you now Cheyenne! No escape!! I am going to tickle you till you pass out!” Pam threatened as she continued to squeeze the hipbones. Once Cheyenne got onto her right side on the ground and got into the fetal position, she took both hands and started to squeeze the hipbones and the left side that was exposed. She loved how the legs then kicked out as she knew she found a sweet spot. Her adrenaline started to spike as she was excited to have Cheyenne in her tickle clutches once again. This time, there was no Ann to save her, and she was going to truly torture this woman. She then positioned her body where she sat on the legs and using her strength, she pushed Cheyenne to lay on her belly, and straddled her body. She gelt Cheyenne squirming and now it was time to push her beyond her limits. “I got you! Oh, you are going to laugh forever!” she taunted.

Cheyenne started to feel helpless now that she was on her stomach and Pam was sitting on her legs. She slapped her hands down on the wooden floor a few times and then she felt her entire body freeze up and her arms clamped to her sides as she felt hands digging into her armpits. This sent a very large wave of ticklish sensations throughout her body, and she freaked out. “HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO!! DON’T DO THAT!! HAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Pam was enjoying burrowing her hands inside the armpits and loved how the body beneath her was wiggling like a worm. Even though Cheyenne was wearing a long sleeved gray shirt, the material was thin and she could wriggle her fingers into that very sensitive flesh. She loved the sound of Cheyenne’s laughter and wanted to really dig in deep. As her fingers went deeper into the pits, she started to rotate them in a kneading type of manner and she felt those legs behind her kicking away.

Penelope continued to tickle and tease Molly’s breasts and she smiled as she saw the nipples getting stiff. She started to wonder that even though Molly was surely hating it, perhaps her body was responding to it. Now it was time to embarrass the young lady. “I see how your nipples like what is happening to them! I think troll likes having her titties played with…” she cooed.

Molly continued to giggle and now she felt shame as she heard Penelope’s teasing voice. She couldn’t understand why her nipples were getting stiff. The tickling was driving her insane and she hated every moment of it. She knew her nipples would get hard when she was cold and every once in a while, when she played with herself alone. But never because of another woman and especially never when she was being tickled. It made her think of that conversation with Cheyenne and Ann. She remembered Cheyenne telling her that she was tickled sexually and even though it was torture, her body responded to it, and she had an orgasm. Molly started to wonder if the same was going to happen to her. She didn’t want it to take place, but she could feel some arousal building. Her mind was confused, and she didn’t know how to react. “hehehehe please… just hehehehe let me go…” she whimpered.

Penelope giggled to herself as she heard Molly’s begging words. She could tell that the woman was probably getting turned on and it fascinated her. She never thought someone like Molly could feel this way because she was so shy and homely. She then had a great idea. She then moved her right hand to the left breasts and then started to lightly flutter them over the stiff left nipple. “Let’s see how ticklish your nipples are…” she teased.

Pam continued wriggle her fingers inside the armpits of Cheyenne, sending the woman into hysterical laughter. She just loved how much she squirmed underneath her. She then lowered her head so she can speak into Cheyenne’s ear. “You’re so ticklish, aren’t you? I love the way you scream. Hehehehe just think, soon you will be begging to do my paper! I am gonna tickle you all over your body. I mean, everywhere! Just wait until I get you out of your clothes and tickle your naked body…” she whispered.

Cheyenne heard those words in her ear, and it sent chills down her spine. Pam was threatening to strip her naked! She started to laugh again once she felt the fingers wriggling in her armpits again, and she became very worried. She didn’t want to lose her clothes and was fortunate to not have them all taken off a few weeks ago. Her fear of being tickled naked grew as she remembered how helpless she was when she was tickled in that manner by Helga. She had to do something to escape. She tried kicking her feet up to hit Pam in the back. She then felt Pam’s back as she hit her with one good strike!

Pam winced in pain as she felt the back of a foot crashing into her back. She did not like that, and her anger grew. She pulled her hands from the armpits and slightly turned her body around to her right and could see the kicking feet. She then timed it perfectly and when the right foot kicked up, she grabbed the ankle and clenched her arm around it, trapping it. “So, you want to kick someone huh? You’re going to pay for that. Let me get this silly shoe off…” she threatened.

Cheyenne felt her ankle getting grabbed and now she was trapped. She tried to pull her leg free, but it was being tightly held. Her eyes then started to panic as she felt her moccasin being pulled off. “No!!! Don’t take it off!” she screamed.

Pam smiled as she started to slip the shoe off. She thought the brown moccasin was cute looking and she really liked it because it was really easy to slip off. She could tell Cheyenne was desperately trying to keep the shoe on, but it was no use. She tugged at the heel of the shoe, and it slipped off the heel. She got excited as the shoe continued to slide off the foot and soon, it was off! She looked at the empty shoe, then threw it across the classroom. Her eyes then looked down at the naked foot and she smiled. She could see the sole of the foot, and the top as well. She loved that tan color, the thickness of the sole with the wrinkles and when Cheyenne wiggled her toes, she could see the natural nails and that golden skin. “I have this foot again!! Did I tickle this one the last time? I can’t remember, but it doesn’t matter because I will have them both!” she threatened.

“Pam!! DON’T!!! LET ME GO!!!” Cheyenne begged. She kicked her feet as a defensive measure to stop being tickled in her armpits, now her foot was trapped and was about to be tickled.

“You kicked me, remember? You will PAY for that….” Pam sneered. She then took the tip of her fingers on her left hand and gently fluttered them down the sole. She absolutely loved the way the skin felt and also loved the reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Cheyenne screamed as she felt those fingers tickling the bottom of her foot. The intensity of the ticklish feelings grew as the fingers went from fluttering to more scraping. She knew she was in trouble because her feet were her ticklish weakness. She tried to squirm and writhe her body once again, to try and escape but Pam sat on her, and she could not escape. Panic started to set in, and she knew she was in trouble.

Molly started to panic as she felt fingers now tweaking her left nipple. Her tear soaked eyes could see the fingers touching and rubbing her nipple and she just did not know what to think. She couldn’t believe she was trapped in a bungalow, her shirt and bra were removed and now her nipple was being played with by another woman. She also didn’t understand why her body liked that touch. Her mind was horrified, but her body started to feel arousal. She was new to sexual feelings, as she was a virgin and would only think about those feelings in her body on occasion. As she grew up, Molly never got to discuss how she felt sometimes during puberty. She did discover self-pleasure, but would always feel real guilty afterwards doing it because her church forbade it. Now, she had lots of guilt flowing through her because not only was she feeling aroused, but it was being done by another woman! She felt a sadness to contrast against her lustful feelings and it was very emotional to her. “Please….Penelope… stop touching me…please…” she whimpered.

Penelope could hear the shame in Molly’s voice and that really got her juices going. She was starting to enjoy being in a position of power. She could play with Molly’s body and make this woman feel things she knew she never felt before. “Awww…..something the matter, troll? Doesn’t this feel good? I thought you would enjoy this. Hehehehe I mean, you are technically a woman, so you should enjoy the pleasures the body can have. Don’t cry now…” she cooed as she stared at Molly’s face.

Molly closed her eyes and shame washed over her. She was trapped and helpless and she couldn’t stop Penelope from touching her in ways she never experienced before. Another tear fell from her eye as she tried to figure out what was happening to her. “Please..I don’t want to be touched anymore like this… I…I…I am a….virgin…” she softly pleaded, hoping Penelope would understand that and let her go.

“I know that! Hahahaha that was not a mystery. If you weren’t a virgin, I think that would be the biggest surprise in the history of mankind. You should be thrilled right now troll. No one wants to really touch you, and I am giving you the gift of a lifetime. You are going to experience some pleasure in this flabby body of yours as well as tickle hell. Here, let me show you what kind of pleasure you will feel…” Penelope teased. She saw the embarrassment on Molly’s face and now it was time to really make her mind suffer. She lowered her head and stuck out her pink tongue. She started to move it closer and closer to that tiny nipple and when she arrived, she did a very quick lick with the tip of her tongue.

Molly’s eyes almost flew out of her head and her mind just exploded. She saw that tongue getting closer and closer to her nipple and she wondered was Penelope really going to do it? Her body was paralyzed in fear as she saw the tongue getting closer and when she felt that lick, a thousand different feelings surged through her body. She was in total shock as that warm, moist tongue licked her nipple and her mind was blown away. Never in her life did she ever think a tongue would do that to her. Her body absolutely reacted to it and both nipples grew really stiff. She also felt arousal between her legs, and she didn’t know what to do. This woman on top of her was sexually teasing her and she was speechless. Her mouth was wide open, and she didn’t make a sound. Then, another lick happened, and she felt a wave of pleasure flow through her. It was a new experience to her, and she just didn’t know how to react.

“I can see you like that…..virgin troll…hehehehe” Penelope teased. She saw the look of sheer shock on Molly’s face, but she also could tell the body liked it as she felt the hips beneath her writhe a bit. She was going to now take Molly on a sexual ride she would never forget.

Cheyenne was pounding her fists on the floor as she felt the fingers slowly stroking up and down her foot. The intensity of the feeling continued to grow, and she knew if she didn’t get herself free, she was going to end up becoming submissive to Pam. She tried to kick her other leg, but she could not connect with it. She even tried to twist her body around, but with a few more strokes on the bottom of her foot, she ended up back on her stomach and now she laid her head on the floor. “HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!” she begged.

Pam was enjoying the moment. When she tickled Cheyenne’s tender foot a few weeks ago, she could never get that memory out of her head. She absolutely adored this tiny foot and how tender and sensitive it was. There were nights she laid in bed and pleasured herself to the memory of tickling this foot. She began to feel those pangs of arousal at this moment and a thought came to her mind. She almost had a mental orgasm as she thought about how this moment was going to end for both Molly and Cheyenne. The mere thought of that idea made her nipple swell and it also made her scrape her nails a little faster and with more pressure on the bottom of the foot. “Laugh Cheyenne, laugh! Oh, I got big plans for you and your little friend over there….BIG PLANS that I think ALL of us are going to enjoy…” she said with happiness.

Cheyenne started to cackle as she felt the fingers sliding up and down her foot. She clenched her toes as tight as she could, but those fingers scraping her sole only forced them back open. When the fingers lingered in her arch, it sent powerful ticklish shockwaves in her body. She tried to get her leg free, but it was cinched in pretty tight under Pam’s arm. The feeling of helplessness started to go through her body, and she was getting desperate. Then, her eyes bugged out as she felt those fingers now burrowing themselves underneath her toes! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!!! NOT MY TOES!!!” she screamed out.

Pam smiled as she found that sweet spot under these cute, pudgy toes. Her fingers were touching the base of the toes, and the delicate undersides of the toes, right on the very short stems. She felt Cheyenne’s body rocking underneath her and she loved every moment of it. Her eyes then looked at Cheyenne’s back and she started to envision removing that shirt and that bra. She was looking forward to what Cheyenne looked like naked. Just from removing her shirt a few weeks ago, she loved how the skin looked and how sensitive it was. She got to see Molly’s breasts and she wanted to see Cheyenne’s as well. She thought Cheyenne was very pretty, so she would enjoy seeing her naked more than seeing Molly. Pam’s fingers then slipped into the toe crevices and was very delighted to hear more horrific screams coming from Cheyenne. She knew the longer she tickled this foot, the weaker Cheyenne would get, just like she did weeks ago. Once she exhausted herself, then she could strip her naked without any resistance. At that point, she knew the really erotic idea could take place and it will be something no one inside this classroom would ever forget!

Molly continued to feel conflicted as she now felt Penelope’s lips wrapped around her nipple. She could feel the sucking motion and it sent waves of pleasure in her body. She felt so confused as she knew what was happening was wrong, but it felt so good. This was new territory for her, and she started to get emotional. As the sucking continued, she then felt the tongue swish over her nipple, and she couldn’t help but let out a moan. “mmmmmmmm….that…that…that….” she mewled.

“That feels good? Hehehe” Penelope said as she removed her mouth from that breast. She felt her own nipples throbbing as she pleasured this young woman. She couldn’t believe this moment has taken this sexual turn, but she enjoyed it. She saw the look of shame and confusion once again on Molly’s face, now it was time to bring her back to reality. “I know that felt good troll, but honestly, it felt like I was sucking a wall. Hahahaha” she taunted.

Molly gasped as she heard the insult and the shame washed over her again. For a few moments, she felt incredible pleasure and was starting to forget she was a prisoner and trapped. With that insult, her self-consciousness returned, and she shut her eyes in shame. “Please…let me go…” was all she could say at the moment.

Penelope laughed to herself as she heard that soft pleas for mercy. She then lifted her body up and it was time to send Molly back into ticklish hell. She still held the wrists above Molly’s head and her eyes saw the helpless armpits. She then took her right index finger, placed the tip of it on the left bicep muscle and slowly dragged it down the arm and into the exposed armpit. She could feel the body starting to jerk underneath her and heard a giggle come out. “Oooooooh! The troll is still ticklish it seems…coochie coochie coo! Coochie coochie coo!!” she teased as her finger stroked through the delicate pit and even through the small hairs there.

Molly started to writhe even more and felt the intensity of the tickling growing as her armpit was being tickled now. This was definitely one of her weak spots and she reacted! “HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

Penelope loved hearing that hysterical laughter and it only fueled her more to tickle and tease this sensitive armpit. She traced her fingers all around the edges of the pit and could feel Molly’s body vibrating. She wanted to send this woman into hysterics and thought about she could break her down. She did a quick “spider walk” tickle tactic as her fingers stroked the armpit, then she lowered her head again and licked that same left nipple that was still moist from her saliva earlier. “mmmm I know you like this and you want more…” she whispered.

Molly continued to laugh uncontrollably as the fingers were dancing in her armpit. The ticklish tremors were growing as her body was getting weaker and she wished it would all stop. Then she felt that warm tongue licking her nipple again and it sent unbelievable waves of pleasure through her body. Her mind was in turmoil. She didn’t know whether this was torture, or the best moment of her young life as she never felt this before. She started to plead softly as she felt herself starting to lose control. “Please hehehehehehe you have to stop please hehehehehehe” she giggled.

“Nope. I am not going to stop. I am going to tickle you until you burst! Hehehe” Penelope taunted as she continued her armpit tickling. Then she would pause and do a few flickers with the tip of her tongue across the nipple. She loved the fact that the nipples were getting harder, and she thought this was interesting because she knew Molly never had any kind of sexual contact like this. It was the perfect sensual torture to make her break.

Pam was continuing her amusement of tickling Cheyenne’s foot and she could tell she was already wearing Cheyenne down. The foot didn’t wiggle as much as her fingers attacked and tickled the toe crevices. She was in absolute nirvana. She loved how this foot felt on her fingers and she loved the fact that Cheyenne was wiggling on the floor in ticklish desperation. Her eyes then focused on the foot, and she saw the top of it. The skin looked so smooth and soft, and those short toes really got her excited. A thought came to her mind, and she wondered if she should try it. Those toes looked kind of…..tasty. She started to ponder if she should suck on these toes and with a shrug, she decided she was going to do it! She removed her fingers for a moment and licked her lips. “I wonder how she will react…” she thought to herself.

Cheyenne felt the fingers leave her toes and she started to catch her breath. Her toes were always highly sensitive and would drive her crazy. She started to try and crawl herself away, but she could not get up and Pam still had her right leg bent at the knee and her ankle and foot was trapped within Pam’s arm. What really bothered her was that she could hear Molly’s desperate laughter as well. She felt horrible for her friend who was getting tickle tortured by Penelope. Even though she had multiple experiences with being tickle tortured, she knew poor Molly would not handle this well. She was such a shy woman and when she talked about the incident last school year, she could tell it really affected her even more. Her heart went out to Molly, and she really wanted to help her. As she continued to catch her breath, she then went into shock as she felt something on her right big toe. It felt like her toe went inside something very warm, and very moist. It didn’t take long for her to figure out that her big toe went inside Pam’s mouth! “oooooooohhhh!!! My toe……” she swooned as the feelings ripped through her body.

Pam started to suck on that big toe, and it blew her mind. For the first time in her life, she had another person’s toes in her mouth. The feeling was absolutely incredible, and she felt a powerful surge of lust in her body. The taste of the toe wasn’t too bad, just a little salty from the sweat, but tasted wonderful. She started to suck harder on the digit and she felt the foot trying to wiggle free. Then she heard a giggle and realized that sucking this toe is going to tickle Cheyenne! “mmmmmmmm” she moaned as she tightened her lips around that toe and sucked even harder.

Cheyenne’s mind was in a state of confusion as she felt that sucking on her toe. It started to tickle her, and she started to giggle, but she also felt waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Memories of when Helga sucked her toes came to her mind and even when Gloria did it when she was in that sexual game with Bessie. She started to laugh harder, but jolts of pleasure started to flow through her, and she felt her nipples getting hard. She didn’t want to be aroused right now, but her body had other plans. “hehehehehe hey!! That’s my toe! Stop hehehehehehehe sucking my toe! Hehehe” she giggled.

Pam continued to suckle that digit and now she started to swirl her tongue on the top of the toe and could feel it go across the nail. The roof of her mouth had the toe pad rubbing against it and she felt her nipples throbbing. This was an amazing experience for her she knew she will definitely have to include this going forward. She then let the toe come out of her mouth and she stared at it. It was glistening with her saliva, and she licked her lips again. “You have a very tasty toe….” she cooed.

Cheyenne felt her toe come out of the mouth and she was now desperately trying to wriggle free. The swirling of the tongue on her toe was driving her crazy, and she had to get herself free. If that toe sucking continued, she knew her body would give in. “Let me go….don’t do that to me!” she demanded.

“Oh, but I will! Let’s see how these other cute toes of yours taste…” Pam grinned. She then wrapped her lips around the remaining four toes, and she was impressed she was able to get them all in her mouth. She could feel that saliva soaked big toe touching her left cheek as her mouth felt those tiny, wiggling toes in her mouth. She felt a surge of excitement in her body as she started to hear those cute giggles of Cheyenne again.

“hehehehehehehehehe stop!!! That tickles!!! Please stop hehehehehehehehehe!!” Cheyenne begged as she felt her toes inside Pam’s mouth. Her toes were feeling extra sensitive and now that they were inside that mouth, she could feel those intense ticklish feelings ripping through her. Then her eyes bugged out as she felt the sucking sensation and not only did it send tickles through her body, she also felt that pleasure. She shrieked when she felt the tongue slip through a toe crevice and that really tickled. She didn’t know what to do. Her foot was now being sensually pleasured and she felt her body responding. Cheyenne felt helpless and started to wonder what was going to happen to her if this continued.

Penelope continued to tickle the armpit and lick the nipple. She was having fun playing with Molly’s body like a musical instrument. She would hear those giggles coming out when she tickled the pit, and then moans of pleasure when she focused her tongue on the nipple. She moved her head over to the right nipple and started to lick that bud like a kitten licking milk in a saucer. She would feel Molly’s body twitching beneath her with each lick and she started to think it was possible to make Molly have an orgasm. That would be the ultimate humiliation for her. She then lifted her head and saw the look of anguish on Molly’s face. “Awww….even though I am playing with you, you still look like your normal self. Ugly….hehehehe” she insulted.

Molly started to whimper as she heard the insult. She felt so ashamed, so embarrassed, she was getting very emotional. She looked at Penelope’s face and saw that smile. She was enjoying watching her suffer and that made her sad that another human being could be like this. She already knew Pam was not a good person, but after Cheyenne told her that she helped Penelope with her math homework, she thought perhaps she would be nicer. But right now, she was treating her horribly and her heart ached. “Penelope…please...let me go….I didn’t do anything to you….” she whimpered, hoping to appeal to whatever good side Penelope had.

Penelope heard the pleading and laughed. “hahahaha I am having way too much fun! So are you! People think you’re this sweet, innocent little troll, but you LIKE what I am doing to you. I can hear your moans. You can admit it, you like having these tiny nubbins tasted by my tongue. Here’s the best part…. Just wait until we get your pants off…” she threatened.

Molly’s eyes nearly popped out of her head when she heard she might lose her pants! Was Penelope serious? Would she take the pants off, which would be totally embarrassing. She wondered how far they were about to take this. Could it be possible that they were going to strip her completely naked? Molly started to feel that fear as her mind was creating scenarios. “No!! Don’t do that to me! Please… I just want to leave now. Please…stop doing this to me...” she said as her voice was cracking with emotions.

“Too bad troll! You should be thankful. No man would ever want to remove your pants, so you should be happy that we will! We will take them off, and maybe keep them as our trophy! You will walk home with no pants! Hehehehe You know what though? I do have a craving for something. I haven’t tickled your feet yet….” Penelope said.

Molly started to panic as she heard the tickle threat towards her feet. She knew how ticklish her feet were and she was feeling very responsive at the moment. She started to whimper and whine as she did not want to have her feet tickled. It would be pure torture at this point. “Noooooo please Penelope! Don’t tickle my feet! Just please…..let me go already. I had enough…” she pleaded.

“You sound so pathetic begging like that…hehehehe You silly little troll.” Penelope teased as she saw the sadness on Molly’s face. She then sat upright and let go of the arms. She smiled when she saw Molly slowly moving her arms down and covering her chest. She shook her head as she saw that meekness from her victim. “Why are you even bothering to cover those tiny tits? I already seen and licked them, remember?” she asked.

Molly felt another wave of humiliation wash over her as she knew Penelope was right. She covered her chest instinctively as she didn’t want to have anyone looking at them. She could see that look on Penelope’s face and it worried her. She looked like she was planning to do something to her and whatever it was, it wasn’t going to be good. “I just want to leave…” she whispered.

“You won’t be doing that right now…hehehe” Penelope laughed. She then moved her body down, so she was sitting on Molly’s shins, the barefeet not too far behind her. She could easily reach back and tickle those helpless little feet, but she wanted to humiliate Molly just a little more first. She reached her hands down and started to unbutton the top button of Molly’s trousers. “Now, let’s see about getting these cheap pants off of you….”

Pam was enjoying this moment with great delight. She still had Cheyenne’s toes in her mouth, this time she had just the index toe and middle toe and she continued to suckle and slide her tongue on the top of those toes. She loved listening to the mixture of girlish laughter and soft moans coming from Cheyenne and it delighted her that she was getting her victim aroused. It was all part of an idea she had a little later. She then let the toes out of her mouth, and she wiped her mouth with her arm, wiping away the excess saliva. “You really do have some tasty toes…mmmmmmm” she moaned.

Cheyenne was sucking in air as she finally got relief from that horrible tickling sensation of her toes being in Pam’s mouth. She felt ashamed that she let a few moans come out while her toes were being suck. She couldn’t help it. Ever since Helga sucked her toes that first time in the cavern, she discovered how much that actually got her own arousal going. She remembered a conversation she and La Diabla had late one night in her teepee where they talked about sex. She enjoyed talking to La Diabla about these things as she and her friend Aleshanee were still new to sexual matters. During that conversation, she mentioned that Helga sucked her toes, and she asked if it was bad that she felt pleasure from it. Cheyenne recalled La Diabla telling her that it was ok to like it as it did feel good. She even laughed during that conversation when La Diabla jokingly told her that she would suck her toes, so she could continue to experience the pleasure behind it. Cheyenne playfully laughed her off as she felt really embarrassed and because she didn’t want her friend to get her very aroused. She now came out of that memory, and she hoped her ordeal was over. She was feeling a little weaker physically and she didn’t want to submit. She also felt relief as her ankle was released and her foot went back to the ground. “Pam….please let me go….” she whimpered.

“Not yet little one. I still have things to do to your body. Hehehehe” Pam laughed. Her body was very aroused, and she wanted more. She then reached back and grabbed Cheyenne’s left ankle and brought it up and under her arm, forcing the left leg to bend at the knee. Her eyes looked at the moccasin and she grinned. If Cheyenne’s right foot was fun, surely her left foot would be the same. She grabbed the bottom of the heel and with a gentle tug, the moccasin came off the heel. She quickly slid the shoe off the foot and now Cheyenne’s left foot was exposed. She finally was going to have her way with both of Cheyenne’s feet. A few weeks ago, she only played with one and was stopped before she could torment the other. Nothing could stop her now. “What do we have here??? We have ANOTHER ticklish foot! Kitchy kitchy!” she teased as she started to run her right hand’s fingers up and down the newly exposed foot.

“PAM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt those intense tickling sensations in her body. She could feel when her ankle was grabbed and before she could react, she lost her other shoe. Now, she was completely barefoot and had endure another round of foot tickling. She felt the fingers dancing all over the meaty ball of her foot and she wriggled her body around like a worm on the floor, desperately trying to get away. She realized that her arousal only made her more sensitive, and she felt a lot more ticklish.

Pam loved the feeling of this soft, meaty sole on her fingers and loved the way Cheyenne was wriggling around on the floor. She felt the foot trying to wiggle free, but she had a firm grip. Up and down the foot her fingers went, covering the ticklish skin from the top of the ball of the foot near the toes, all the way through the arch and over the heel, only to come back up. When she went to the arch, she kept her fingers there for a while, scratching and scurrying along on the skin, sending more hysterical laughter out of Cheyenne. She wanted to play with this foot, and she saw the toes wiggling. She couldn’t wait to wrap her lips around those set of toes and try to weaken her further. Wetness built up in her as she thought about her plan.

Molly started to cry as she felt her pants getting unbuttoned and even when she tried to slap away at the hands on her pants, she would wince in pain because Penelope would hit her back. She felt the last button coming undone and she felt so helpless. “Please...don’t take my pants off…” she cried.

Penelope could only shake her head as she heard that pleading. Her eyes then looked down and saw the underwear inside the pants. They were gray and seemed older. She wanted to make fun of her more for having old clothes, but it was time for the fun part. She grabbed the top of the pants and started to tug them down. The pants came off the hips and she slid them down the legs until the got to Molly’s knees. Her eyes then looked at the underwear again and could tell they were a size too large. “Goodness troll, do you have ANY clothes that look nice? Did your fat grandmother give you that underwear? Hehehe” she taunted.

Molly felt ashamed as her underwear was being pointed out. She never expected anyone to see them and now they were on display. Those were the only size her father could find for her, and she was happy to have them. Her hands then went towards her underwear, and she was trying to cover them, but that left her chest exposed. “Leave me alone…” she mewled.

“I can see those flea bites on your chest again. Hahaha or are they pimples? Seriously troll, I understand why you hide yourself. You won’t make any man happy when they see you like this. I am trying to find something cute on you, but you aren’t helping me. Oh, I know!!! Your feet! I did see them last time, remember? You do have some nice feet. They are troll feet, but they were cute. Are they still tender?” Penelope asked as she then reached her hands behind her and found the helpless barefeet.

Molly gasped as she felt fingers touching the bottoms of her feet and realized she was trapped! With Penelope sitting on her shins, she couldn’t pull her feet away. She lifted her head and started to plead to Penelope! “Please!!! Don’t do it!! Please, I am begging you!! Please don’t tickle my feet!”.

“hehehehe ah, so the troll is ticklish on her feet, huh? Well, how does THIS feel?” Penelope asked as she then started scurrying her fingers on the bottoms of Molly’s feet. She was impressed that the skin on the feet were very tender, and her fingers enjoyed touching them. She saw Molly immediately starting to laugh and felt her legs struggling to get free underneath her. She saw the hands flailing away in the air and then covering the face as her fingers continued their cruel ticklish path.

Pam looked over as she heard the hilarious screech coming from Molly. She couldn’t help but smile as she saw her friend Penelope ticking the bottoms of the feet and she knew just how much fun that was. Tickling Molly’s feet last year was a definite highlight and she wanted to experience that again. But right now, she had Cheyenne defenseless left foot under her control and her fingers continued to find the sweet spots on it. She loved it when her fingers would tickle the instep area, and then drag across the arch to the outside edge of the foot. She loved the way Cheyenne’s arms were flailing away as she was in tickle hell. Pam then decided to scurry her fingers very quickly over the length of this tiny foot and was rewarded with very loud, and powerful laughter. “Tickle tickle tickle Cheyenne! I got your foot, and I am gonna tickle it forever!” she said with glee.

Cheyenne was losing her mind as she felt those fingers dancing and scraping all over the bottom of her foot. She was starting to get desperate as her feet were a serious tickle weakness and if she didn’t get away, she was going to submit herself to Pam. Just like she did to Helga. She could also hear the loud laughter of her friend Molly and her heart went out to her. She felt terrible that she couldn’t help her. She wished it was just her being tormented and not Molly. A feeling of helplessness grew within Cheyenne as not only for herself and feeling the tickles on her left foot, but more for Molly. It reminded her when she was in that cage in the cavern and she had to watch La Diabla, Darby and even Ann get tormented. There was nothing she could do then, and there was nothing she could do now. Her emotions started to grow within her, even with her hysterical laughter. “HAHAHAHAHA PAM STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried out.

“You want me to stop? Huh, Cheyenne? You want me to stop tickling your foot?” Pam teased as she then paused her scurrying fingers. She allowed Cheyenne to catch her breath for a moment, then she had an evil smirk. “I will give you a choice. I will stop tickling your foot, IF you tell me to suck your toes….” she offered.

Cheyenne felt herself sweating as she was filling her lungs with air. That round of foot tickling was getting to her, and she wished she could be free. Her eyes then went wide with shock as she heard Pam’s offer. She had to have her toes sucked to avoid the fingers from tickling her? Neither option was good! “I…I…I don’t want my toes sucked…Come on Pam, let me go please…” she begged.

“Oh, you don’t want your toes sucked? Well tickle torture it is!” Pam shouted then placed her nails on the arch and gave a quick wriggle.

Cheyenne felt the intense ticklish reaction and she immediately started to beg. “NOO!!! DON’T TICKLE!! OK OK OK!!!!” she screamed out.

“Ok, what? Hehehe” Pam asked.

Cheyenne placed her face in her hands as she realized what she had to say. She could not believe she was about to say it, but she didn’t want her foot tickled anymore. “You can suck my toes…” she whispered.

“What was that?” Pam asked, then gave another quick tickle on the arch with her nails. The foot started to wiggle wildly, and she felt a rush of joy in her body.

“NOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK MY TOES!!! YOU CAN HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY TOES!!!” Cheyenne screamed.

Pam laughed to herself as she got Cheyenne to tell her to suck the toes. She stopped her finger tickling and stared at those cute pudgy toes. She lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the big toe and started to suck on it. Hard.

“Oooooohhhh!!” Cheyenne gasped as she felt those lips around her big toe. A large wave of pleasure flowed through her as she felt the suction on her digit, and she even felt her nipples getting stiff. She knew she was in deep trouble as the arousal phase was increasing and she was feeling more helpless. She winced as she felt ticklish when the tongue would slide over the top of her toe.

Pam continued to suck on that big toe, and she closed her eyes. She could feel her wetness growing between her legs and her body heat increased. This toe was just as delicious as the other big toe, and she was going to ravish them. She then let the big toe slip out of her mouth and then placed the next two toes in her mouth and sucked on those two toes. Hard. “mmmmmmmmm *slurp slurp*”

Molly continued to scream in agonizing ticklish laughter as she felt those fingers on her feet. It got even worse when she felt then grabbing and squeezing her toes and she felt the tears coming from her eyes. Her entire upperbody was shaking in ticklish agony and she was getting very flustered. This was pure tickle torture and she felt helpless. Her body was getting exhausted, and she didn’t know how much more she could take. Her arms then came to a rest on her belly, and she just let her laughter pour out. She could feel how sweaty she was and hope she could just pass out. That would be better than suffering at this point.

Penelope could see Molly’s body starting to go limp and she licked her lips. She knew she was breaking Molly down and it wouldn’t be long until she begged to do Pam’s paper. She started to wonder if she could get Molly to do her homework as well. It felt nice getting a B on her test in math, but why not have someone else do it. She started to pull her fingers away from those little toes and now she was sliding her fingers softly up and down the soles to allow Molly to somewhat recover. She turned her head to her right and smiled. She saw Pam doing something with her own mouth and figured she might be doing something to Cheyenne’s foot as she saw the bent leg. She felt strange that she had no empathy for Molly but felt something for Cheyenne. Penelope wondered how this incident was going to end and she hoped nothing too bad would happen to Cheyenne. She then turned her head back towards Molly and could see her shaking a little as her fingers continued their very soft tickling touch on the soles. “Such ticklish troll feet…hehehehe” she teased.

Pam let Cheyenne’s toes out of her mouth, and she felt her nipples throbbing. She couldn’t take it anymore. She needed to get to the plan and do it now. She needed release and the longer she waited, the more she was going to explode. She let go of Cheyenne’s ankle and let the foot fall back onto the floor. It was now time to finish these two women off. She them moved her body back a little and reached under Cheyenne hips to find the button of the trousers. It was time to remove Cheyenne’s clothes! She found the button and unfastened it. She then opened the flaps of the black pants and when she finished, she took her hands to grab the top of the pants and she tugged them down. The pants came off the hips and over the rear end. She smiled as saw the white underwear underneath. Pam started to feel shortness of breath as she was starting to pull down the pants and was going to get this beautiful young woman naked. She liked the shape of the ass, as even though it was small, it had a nice shape to it. “mmm…such a cute ass…” she whispered to herself.

Cheyenne was trying to recover from having her toes sucked on and her mind was spinning. That toe sucking did feel amazing, but it tickled her too. She was getting tired, and her body was on edge. She gasped as she felt hands unbuttoning her pants. Then she was shocked to feel her pants being pulled down off her hips and now her butt was exposed. She felt ashamed as she knew she was getting stripped. “Pam…what are you…doing?” she mewled.

“Making you a lot more comfortable….” Pam responded. She managed to pull the pants down and now it was time to get this shirt off. She laid her body down on top of Cheyenne’s back and reached under her body. She felt the body shake a little as her hands were finding ticklish spots as she tried to find the shirt buttons. “Hold still….” she instructed.

Cheyenne continued to giggle as she felt those hands probing her upper body. Then she gasped as she felt her buttons coming undone. She tried to lay her body flat onto the floor, so Pam couldn’t get the buttons undone. “Nooooo Pam….leave my shirt alone…” she begged.

“Let me unbutton this shirt or I am pulling down your underwear right now…” Pam threatened. She then reached one hand back and squeezed one of the ass cheeks to emphasize her threat.

Cheyenne squealed as she felt her ass getting squeezed and that embarrassed her. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to have her shirt taken off, but the threat of her underwear coming down was the greater concern. She lifted her body a little, so Pam could unbutton the shirt. “Please…why are you doing this to me?” she asked.

“Because….I want to. You are going to enjoy what I have in store for you, just trust me.” Pam whispered. She was happy that Cheyenne allowed her to go after the shirt, even though taking off the underwear would have been a lot more fun. Once she finished unbuttoning the white shirt, she proceeded to pull on the shirt and took it off Cheyenne’s arms and off her back. The garment came off and she tossed it over her shoulder. She loved looking at the soft skin and it gave her a flashback of a few weeks ago when she saw this same skin. She licked her lips as she saw the same loose fitting bra. Now, it was time to really get Cheyenne ready. She then lifted herself up a little over Cheyenne’s legs and moved down towards the ankles. She then grabbed the pants and started to pull them down, exposing Cheyenne’s hamstrings, then the back of her knees and then her calves. Pam then pulled the pants off of the ankles and now they were off the body! She tossed them over her shoulder and now Cheyenne was only wearing her bra and underwear. “You are a sexy thing….” she mumbled.

Cheyenne started to feel embarrassed as she felt her pants come off her legs. She realized she was only wearing her bra and underwear and she started to try and get to her knees. She was going to crawl out of her before more articles of clothing came off. She did not want to be naked! “Please...leave me alone…” she whispered.

Pam simply used her booted foot to push Cheyenne back onto her stomach and then sat on the ass. “Where are you going? I am not done with you yet!” she declared. She then started to goose Cheyenne’s side and felt the smaller woman writhing wildly under her. She had to get Cheyenne a little weaker, then she could remove the last two items off her body. She then looked over at Penelope who was still tickling Molly’s feet. That amused her, but it was time to get ready. “Hey Penelope! Strip her naked!” she yelled out.

Penelope looked over at Pam and noticed that Cheyenne was in her bra and underwear. A feeling of lust flowed over her as she thought the small body of Cheyenne looked nice. She then turned her attention back over to Molly and grinned. It was time to completely humiliate Molly and she got off her legs. She then stood by the feet and reached her hands forward and grabbed the pants that were up by the knees. She then pulled them off the legs and now, the only thing keeping Molly from being in her birthday suit was that old underwear she was wearing. She then moved herself closer to the waist and could see that Molly was twitching on the desk. She then put her face into Molly’s. “Hey troll…it is time!” she said with a smile.

Molly continued to feel shame as she felt her pants come off. Knowing she only wore her underwear really affected her emotions and she just wanted to go hide in a hole somewhere. She gasped as she now saw Penelope in her face with a sadistic grin. She felt sadness as her tormentor continued to mess with her mind. “T-time for what?” she asked.

“Time for me to see what you have underneath that underwear of yours. Time for you to be NAKED!!!!” Penelope shouted. She was enjoying this moment as she knew this was the moment Molly was going to break.

Molly went into shock when she heard what Penelope said. She did not want to be naked! She put her hands up and felt a tremendous amount of angst in her body. “Please…don’t do that!! I-I-I don’t want to be naked. Please Penelope….don’t do this. That will be too mean…Please don’t take my underwear off...” she begged. Her eyes started filling with tears as her ultimate embarrassment was upon her.

For a moment, Penelope started to feel a little sympathy for Molly. It was true. It would be utterly embarrassing to be stripped naked. She imagined how she would feel if it happened to her. But she also felt a huge amount of power and arousal and she didn’t respect Molly too much. Plus, Pam wanted her naked, so she had to do it. “What do you have hiding under there, you ugly troll?!” she smiled, then moved her body down by the waist. She reached forward and grabbed the top of the underwear.

Molly froze in place as she felt the hands touching her underwear. She couldn’t believe it. She was about to lose her underwear and she felt helpless. Her mind was in a panic and her body felt paralyzed. She gasped in terror as the underwear was now coming off her hips and she started to tear up. It was going to be mere moments before she lost her complete dignity. “Please don’t do this to me….” she whimpered.

Penelope was caught up in the moment as she the underwear started to slide down. She could see the pale skin right where the underwear line was and now, she started to see some black pubic hair appear. The underwear continued to slide down and soon, the vagina was exposed, and she continued to slide the underwear down, and now pulling them down the legs and finally off the feet. She then looked up and saw Molly’s private area. The pubic hair stood out and she then could see the labia of the vagina. Then she heard some soft cries and even though she finally accomplished what she was supposed to do, she also felt a sense of shame as she knew she embarrassed Molly.

“Why? *sob* why?” Molly asked as she started to cry. This was the worst day of her young life as she was now stripped to her birthday suit. For the first time since she was a small child, someone else has seen her naked. She then tried to cover her pussy with her hands and just felt the heat of shame flowing through her body.

Pam looked at Cheyenne’s back and it was time to finish the job. She then quickly got up off the ass of Cheyenne and turned her over onto her back. She could see the look of fear and embarrassment on Cheyenne’s face. She then sat back down on the hips and stared at the loose bra. She laughed when she saw Cheyenne’s hands in the air, trying to stop her from going after the bra. “Move those hands!” she demanded.

“Please Pam…you don’t have to do this. Please, just let me go…” Cheyenne begged.

“I said…..MOVE those hands!” Pam shouted, then started to race her fingers up and down the ribs, causing Cheyenne to laugh hysterically. As she felt the body twisting and turning, she used one of her hands to reach down and grab at the bottom of the bra. Because it was loose fitting, she simply pulled the bra up and over the breasts and she paused. “Well…look at those!” she grinned.

Cheyenne felt her face turning red as she realized her bra just got pulled up over her chest. A wave of embarrassment washed over her because her breasts were just exposed. It was as though her body was paralyzed as the bra then started to come off her arms and shoulders. She was in complete shock as this was the first time she was stripped of her clothing. Helga and Priscilla forced her to remove her own clothes, but Pam did it herself. She then covered her chest with her hands. “What did you do that for??” she asked.

“Because I want to see you naked….and your tits look good! They are a bit tiny, but they have some sexiness to them…” Pam responded. She was disappointed that Cheyenne was covering her chest, but that also created another opening. She tossed the bra over her shoulder and then she moved down towards the thighs. She then reached her hands down, grabbed the top of the underwear and started to tug them down. “Let’s see what your pussy looks like….hehehe” she giggled with evil intentions.

Cheyenne gasped as she felt her underwear coming down her hips. Wearing underwear was a new experience for her as she always wore a loin cloth when she was back home with the Elu tribe. When she was getting the English clothes for school, the women at the Mission gave her a bra and underwear to wear, since pants would not work well with a loin cloth. It felt weird wearing the underwear, but after a few weeks, she was used to it. Now, they were coming off her body and she felt helpless. “Why Pam? Why are you stripping me?” she asked as she continued to feel humiliation.

“Because, I have plans for your naked body. Hehehehe” Pam said as she managed to expose Cheyenne’s pussy. She could see the dark pubic hair and loved it. There wasn’t much of it and now she could see the pussy lips. The underwear continued to get pulled down the legs and then she finally got them off the feet. She stood up and looked down at Cheyenne. Her victim was completely naked, and she held the underwear up like a trophy. “I have to admit….you may be a smaller woman, but you sure look beautiful.” she smiled.

Cheyenne closed her eyes and felt ashamed. She covered her private area with her left hand and her chest with the other. She felt so vulnerable right now and ashamed. She was just stripped naked, and Pam was looking at her. She then turned her head and saw Molly. Her eyes went into shock as she could see she was naked too! Her heart went out to Molly as she could now hear the sobs coming from her. She knew her friend was completely humiliated, just like she was. “Leave us alone...” she mumbled.

Pam looked over at where Molly was, and a huge smile formed on her face. She saw that she was naked as well and now, it was time for her plan to finish. This was the moment that these two victims were going to beg to do her paper. “Hey Penelope, move the troll onto the floor. I think it is time to complete a puzzle….hehehehe” she requested.

Penelope looked over at Pam and wondered what she meant by “completing a puzzle”. She knew the plan tonight was to strip both of these women naked but didn’t know what was going to happen afterwards. It was kind of surreal to her right now as she saw a naked Molly and her eyes also saw a very naked Cheyenne. She started to feel conflicting feelings as she started to feel bad for both of them. She felt bad for Cheyenne because she actually kind of liked Cheyenne. She got a better grade in math because of her. Penelope started to feel a little bad for Molly because those sobs were so sad. She completely embarrassed the young woman and felt a little guilty about it. But she came this far, and it was time for her and Pam to get what they wanted. She then grabbed Molly’s right arm and help lift her upperbody off the desk and got her into a sitting position. Penelope then managed to put Molly’s left arm around her shoulder and help lift her off the desk.

Molly continued to cry as she felt her body coming off the desk. She was so ashamed for being naked and hoped this was the end of her torment. If Pam asked her to do her research paper, she would say yes because she wanted to put her clothes back on. It frightened her that Pam and Penelope would go to this extreme just for her to do the research paper. Once her feet touched the floor, she felt her legs turn to jelly and her knees buckled. She was so tired, and she wanted to go home. She didn’t even care about studying either. As she started to crumble to the floor, she noticed Cheyenne laying on the floor by the student desks and her heart went out to her. Molly could see she was naked too and this was such a humbling moment for the two of them. She then felt herself being placed onto her back and saw Penelope. The look on Penelope’s face looked different at this moment. It looked like she had sympathy for her? “I want to go to my room….” she whispered.

“It’s almost over…” Penelope responded. She then looked over at Pam who looked like she was ready to move Cheyenne.

Pam reached down and grabbed Cheyenne’s right ankle, then grabbed her right wrist. She then started to drag her body on the floor, trying to move her over to where Molly was. She was pleased that Cheyenne wasn’t too heavy, so she was able to move her with ease. “hehehehe oh, this is going to be fun to see!” she said as she continued dragging Cheyenne.

Cheyenne felt herself getting dragged and she was stunned. It was like she was a piece of furniture, easily being moved. She still felt really humiliated at this moment and wondered what Pam was about to do to her. Her eyes then saw Molly laying on her back and she felt sadness in her heart. She had been naked in front of others before and knew Molly had never been. She knew just how embarrassing it was, as she remembered when she was naked in front of the massive bounty hunter Helga. She felt tired and hoped that whatever Pam was about to do was going to be quick, so she could get her clothes back on.

Pam finally placed Cheyenne close to Molly and dropped the wrist and ankle. She felt a great excitement building up in her body as her idea was about to happen. She looked over at Molly’s body and she wanted to laugh. She knew Molly felt horrible being naked and that gave her joy. Her eyes then went to Penelope and saw her friend there who seemed to be in shock as well. “Hey Penelope, can you hold the little troll’s legs open? I think it is time we put these two together….” she smiled.

“What do you mean put them together?” Penelope asked as she reached down and grabbed Molly’s ankles.

“Open her legs up and you will see….” Pam instructed. She then grabbed Cheyenne’s ankles and opened her legs. She was quite pleased to see the naked pussy and her arousal was at a fever pitch. Seeing that golden skin around the pussy and those small pussy lips was very sexy to her. She then saw Molly’s legs get spread opened and she saw the naked pussy. She loved making fun of Molly and her body, but she liked what she saw. She could see the pink folds in contrast with the black pubic hair and the pale white skin. Pam then started to drag Cheyenne’s body closer to Molly’s and she plan to have these two lock legs and have their pussies touch!

Cheyenne felt herself getting her legs spread opened and she covered her eyes with shame. She felt there was nothing she could do and felt powerless once again. Her nightmares of being sexually dominated again were coming true and she started to get emotional. Then she felt herself getting dragged again and she continued to cover her eyes. Whatever Pam had in store for her, she knew it was not going to be good. Then Cheyenne gasped as she felt something coming in contact with her vagina. It felt soft, yet a little damp. She moved her hands from her face and what she saw sent her into total shock. Her legs were scissored with Molly’s and their most private spots were now touching one another. This set off a wave of emotions as her friend and her were now in sexual contact with one another.

Molly gasped as she felt something coming into contact her with precious private place and didn’t know what it was. She lifted her head and her jaw dropped in total shock. She saw Cheyenne’s body was moved into hers and her naked mound was now touching hers! She didn’t know what to think. She saw the same look of shock on Cheyenne’s face and her jaw dropped.

“There!!! Now, they are pussy to pussy! Two weird girls are in love with one another and now they can make each other cum! Hehehe” Pam said with great delight. She started to clap her hands and do a little jig as she saw the two women with their legs interlocked and their pussies in direct contact with one another.

Penelope stood there in shock as she saw what her friend did. Not only did they tickle torture these two women, not only did they strip them naked, but she made them scissor one another and had their two pussies touch. She felt her own sexual thrill but felt complete shock at the same time. “You…you want them to…..orgasm with each other?” she stammered.

“Yes!! Now, let’s get them moving! I know a perfect way to do it. I will tickle Molly’s foot and you tickle Cheyenne’s! That way when they start writhing, they will start to hump one another. Hehehe” Pam smiled. She was really excited about this plan, and she really wanted to watch the show. She wanted to see these two perform sexually, which would completely destroy their minds. She figured both were virgins, although Cheyenne may have had sex before because she was very pretty in her eyes. Pam then sat on the floor and grabbed Molly’s left ankle. She stared at the tiny, wide foot and looked at the sole. She remembered when she tickled this foot and knew this was going to drive Molly crazy.

Penelope was still in shock over this very erotic scene. She looked at the two bodies intertwined, and she still couldn’t believe this was actually happening. Then she was told to tickle Cheyenne’s foot and as much as she loved touching that foot, she started to feel bad. Tickling that cute foot would lead to a very humiliating moment for the woman who helped her get a B on her math test. “I-I don’t know….I mean, I think they probably had enough.” she responded.

Pam’s face went from a smile to shock. She was surprised that Penelope wasn’t going along with this plan. “Penelope! Come one, tickle her foot! This is what WE have been waiting for. WE wanted to take this to the next level and here we are. Tickle her foot, let’s make them cum and we get what we want. Come on, tickle her foot!” she commanded.

Penelope knew this was what they talked about for a while. Since that moment with Ann where they stripped her naked, they wanted to not only tickle someone into submission, but also sexually dominate them too. She felt terrible as she had to tickle Cheyenne’s foot. She had to remain friends with Pam, so exciting social opportunities would come for her. With great hesitation, she then sat down by Molly’s head and reached for Cheyenne’s left foot. She grabbed the ankle, then stared at the bottom of that left foot. It was so cute to her and look so sensitive. She remembered when she practiced that technique a little while ago on Cheyenne and loved how responsive she was. Penelope then swallowed hard and prepared to tickle that foot. Her eyes then looked up and she saw the look on Cheyenne’s face.

Cheyenne was still trying to comprehend what was happening to her as she felt Molly’s warm mound on hers. As she tried to gather her wits, she felt her left ankle get grabbed and her foot was elevated. Her eyes then made contact with Penelope’s, and she was stunned. She couldn’t believe Penelope was about to tickle torture her at this moment. She thought she had made a good connection with her when she helped Penelope study for her math test. It was such a great moment between the two women. She actually enjoyed being with Penelope and she started to trust her. Now, she was about to tickle her foot to help completely humiliate her and Molly. Cheyenne started to feel a sense of betrayal and her heart ached. She expected this from Pam. She even somehow understood why Penelope was attacking Molly because Pam made her. But right now, at this moment, she felt hurt that Penelope was going to torment her. Her mouth opened and she mouthed a simple question. “Why?”

Penelope saw Cheyenne’s mouth ask that question and she felt shame. She felt she was betraying someone that was willing to help her when she needed help. She remembered when Cheyenne saw her crying after learning that she might be failing her math class. Even though Cheyenne had every right to walk away from her, especially after aiding in the tickle torture of her, she offered to help her. She knew Cheyenne put trust in her and now she was betraying that trust. Penelope then looked over at Pam and she had that look of deviousness. She knew what she had to do, even if she hated herself for doing it. “I’m sorry….” she mouthed back to Cheyenne then started to stroke her fingers on that tender foot.

Cheyenne started to laugh and her foot flinched as she felt those fingers stroking the bottom of her foot. She felt extra sensitive in her body, and she could also feel Molly’s warm mound on hers. She felt her heart breaking as well as she put her faith in someone and now that person turned on her. Her laughter started to get stronger, and her body started to writhe. This caused her pussy to start to grind into Molly’s and she started to feel the pleasure from it. “hehehehehe stop!! Hehehehe mmmmmmmm” she giggled then moaned.

Pam was excited to see Cheyenne’s foot get tickled and now it was her turn to do the same to Molly. She started to stroke her fingers up and down the sole and she felt the foot flinching around. She remembered how much fun it was to torture this same foot last school year and now she was having even more fun. As she tickled the foot, her eyes looked at the two pussies together and saw them grinding. She thought she felt a waterfall between her own legs and knew when she got back to her room, she was going to have a major masturbating session.

Molly squealed as she felt her foot being tickled, but what really stood out was feeling Cheyenne’s very special place grinding into hers. She was stunned at the sheer pleasure of the feelings that were happening. Never in her life was she sexually stimulated by someone else. Only her own hand went there and now her friend’s pussy was in direct contact with hers. Her own hips started to grind, and she felt herself getting extra wet. Her mind started to spin because this was something she never felt before. She hoped to have sex one day with a husband, but the feeling of another woman’s pussy on hers was indescribable. She gelt herself giggling from the foot tickling, but also felt the moans coming out as it felt amazing on what she was feeling.

Cheyenne closed her eyes, and her mouth was open as she felt two conflicting sensations., The foot tickling drove her crazy, especially when she felt the fingers near her toes, but the way Molly was grinding her hips into hers, her pleasure skyrocketed. It was as though her sexual instinct took over and her body wanted this pleasure. Her mind was so confused. She never once thought about sex with Molly. She was her friend, and they enjoyed each other’s company. She started to remember the first time she had sex with a woman and that was with Aleshanee right before Priscilla kidnapped her and took her to Mexico. The other time she enjoyed the sexual contact was with Bessie when they had that sex game and Bessie was tasting her pussy while Gloria tickled her foot. She was experiencing that again with Penelope tickling her foot. But this was the first time she ever had pussy on pussy contact, and it felt great. Her nipples started to throb, and she continued her mixture of giggles and moans and her hips started to grind faster.

Molly felt Cheyenne’s hips grinding faster, sending immense pleasure through her body. She couldn’t believe this was happening still, but she was really starting to enjoy the feelings. The tickling on the bottom of her foot still made her laugh, but that warm, wet pussy on hers was the dominant feeling. She even lifted her head and looked at Cheyenne’s face. She could see that her eyes were closed, and she loved that beautiful face. She started to hear the slopping sounds of their pussy juices slamming and grinding into each other and that made her swoon. Then she squealed as she felt something warm and wet on her toes. Her eyes then looked over at her left foot and saw that Pam was licking her toes!

Pam couldn’t help herself and she stuck out her tongue and started to lick the bottom of Molly’s toes. She may have ridiculed the woman’s body, but she did adore the feet. Her tongue continued to flicker against those pudgy digits, and she could also hear the wetness splashing between the two women and knew they were going to explode any moment now.

Penelope was in awe as she continued to stroke the bottom of Cheyenne’s foot. She went a more lighter touch as she didn’t want to actually torture her. She was mesmerized by the fact that both Molly and Cheyenne were grinding their hips faster and faster and it looked so erotic. This was the most erotic scene she ever saw in her own life, and she wondered what will happen when they did orgasm. Pam never told her what was going to happen once they do, so she was just as intrigued as Cheyenne and Molly must have been. She saw the look of pleasure on Molly’s and Cheyenne’s face, and she was at least happy they were enjoying this.

Cheyenne continued to feel the sheer pleasure of Molly’s wetness against hers and she felt the sensations building up. Both of the motions were in sync and as they humped faster, Cheyenne started to curl her toes, even with the light stroking on the sole of her left foot. Her eyes were shut tight as the wave of orgasmic pleasure was hitting its crescendo. Then she felt those wet pussy lips of Molly’s sliding against her clit a few times and she let out a loud scream. “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!” she screamed as a monstrous orgasm ripped through her body and she started to shake.

Molly heard that scream and she felt Cheyenne’s pussy lips rubbing her clit and now her body hit its pleasure peak and a wave of intense pleasure sensations ripped through her and her orgasm hit. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHH” she screamed as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her very soul. For the first time in her life, she experienced an orgasm at the hands of another. Her body started to shake, and she felt a warm glow of pleasure wash over her from the top of her head to her toes. She felt a sense of orgasmic happiness and continued to bathe in it.

Pam’s jaw dropped as she saw those two have their orgasms. It was the most erotic thing ever! She was so excited at this moment, she dropped Molly’s ankle and started to clap. Her own nipples were aching, and she wanted to have an orgasm herself. She looked over at Penelope and smiled. “That…..That was incredible…” she said with shock in her voice.

Penelope slowly shook her head in agreement as that was a beautiful sight. She never thought watching two women hump each other would look that wonderful. She started to crave it herself and wanted to go find a woman to do it with. She gently lowered Cheyenne’s foot back down and felt like touching herself.

Molly started to recover from her orgasmic high and then she started to feel sad. She just realized that she was naked and forced to have sex with her friend. Pam and Penelope were looking at her and now her shyness returned. This was a tremendous moment for her, but now she felt that shame. She just had lesbian sex in front of two others. She closed her eyes and let the tears fall gently down her face as she truly grasped what just happened.

Cheyenne started to come off her high and also started to feel the humiliation of the moment. Had she and Molly been somewhere private and they had this moment, it would have felt special. But to do it in front of Pam and Penelope, felt really embarrassing. Just like how she felt when Bessie made her cum in front of Priscilla and Gloria. She then covered her face with her hands and tried to control her emotions. She also thought about how Molly might feel at the moment.

Pam stood up and then looked over her victims. She saw that their legs were still intertwined, and their pussies were still close to one another. She did love staring at their naked bodies and was proud of herself for making this happen. Now, it was time for business. “Now, will you do my research paper or do I have to do this again?” she asked.

Molly heard the question and now the sobs came out. She was completely defeated and ashamed. She nodded her head “yes” as she didn’t want to endure anything anymore. “Yes….*sob* yes…I will do it…” she cried.

Cheyenne heard the question, and she shook her head “Yes”. She didn’t even know if Pam meant her, but she didn’t care. Her body was spent, her mind was spinning, and she also felt ashamed. “I will do it...” she whispered.

“Good! You both will work together on it! I love teamwork! Hehehe” Pam said with joy. She never felt more powerful than she did right now. She completely destroyed these two women and got them to do her bidding. It was time for her to go as she had to satisfy her own needs. “Now, tomorrow I want you both to come to my room at 9am SHARP!! Do not be late. I will give you the assignment and I want an A. With the two of you smarty pants working together, that should be no problem. If I get anything worse than an A, you two will fuck each other again, then I will tickle you both every day for the rest of the semester. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!!!” Pam ordered.

“Yes…” Molly responded then started to cry a little harder.

“Yes…” Cheyenne said meekly.

“Good! I will leave you both here so you can fuck each other again if you want. Next time, I think I will show you both how to pleasure a woman. You will pleasure ME next time. Both of you, I OWN you….hehehehe” Pam said. She loved the idea of forcing both Molly and Cheyenne to sexually please her. She then looked at Penelope. “Come on, let’s go…” she told her. She first went to the teacher’s desk and placed the items back on it. She couldn’t let Sister Denise know there was a naked woman on her desk or that someone broke in. She then started to walk away from the tangled heap of bodies on the floor and headed to the classroom door.

Penelope helped Pam put the teacher’s desk back in order and then looked at Pam leaving the classroom. She looked down at the tangled bodies and she felt sad for them. She couldn’t imagine the shame and horror of what just happened, and she had to get out of there. Before she left, she knelt down next to Cheyenne’s head and whispered in her ear. “I’m sorry Cheyenne….please forgive me. For what it’s worth, I got a B on my test thanks to you. I’m sorry this happened. I am so sorry….”. She then stood up and hurried herself out the door.

Cheyenne heard those words in her ear, and she felt pain. She felt pain because her mind was realizing the full scope of what just happened. She was on her way to go studying with Molly until she found out she was being held captive and being tickled tortured. She tried to intervene, and she ended up getting tortured as well. She ended up being tickled on her body, and her feet which included having her toes sucked. This got her weak and aroused and she ended up completely naked. She ended up having her legs intertwined with Molly’s and they just had a massive orgasm by rubbing their private places together. Now the woman who she helped get a better grade on her test helped made this happen and she was still on the floor. Cheyenne felt defeated. She thought her terrible ordeals were over once she was freed from being captive by Priscilla. Once again, she was made to suffer because she wasn’t strong enough to overcome a bully. She felt humbled and embarrassed. Then, she started to hear a soft cry and knew that was Molly. She felt she let her friend down and her heart was breaking.

Molly continued to let her tears fall as the pain of what happened washed over her. She always thought she was powerless to more stronger women such as Pam, but never guessed it could come down to being stripped naked and then made to have an orgasm. She thought a sexual experience should be a wonderful thing, but even though her body felt good, she knew her first experience with sex was robbed and abused. She put her hands over her mouth and started to sob a little heavier now. “Why?....why? *sob*” she asked herself.

Cheyenne let a tear fall from her eye as she heard Molly crying. She felt horrible for her, even more than her own pain. She slowly started to move her body so that she was no longer intertwined with her. She managed to get to her knees and crawl over to Molly’s head. She saw how red the face was and how much she had been crying this entire time. She reached down and started to pat the left arm of Molly, then reached down and grabbed her left hand. She helped pull her up to a sitting position and she let her tears fall because Molly wouldn’t stop crying. She then sat down next to her and wrapped her right around Molly’s shoulders and let her head fall on her shoulder. “It’s going to be ok Molly…I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry…” she whispered softly, trying her best to comfort her friend.

Molly felt Cheyenne’s arm around her, and she let her tears fall as her head leaned on Cheyenne’s shoulder. She was happy her friend was here as she really needed someone. “Why did she do that to us? *sniff* why? We never did anything to her….” she cried.

“I know…..I know…” Cheyenne responded as she knew how much her friend was hurting. She let Molly cry for a few minutes and then thought that they should leave. They were still sitting on the classroom floor, completely naked with their clothes strewn all over the place. “Molly, let’s get dressed and get out of here. We can go to my room…” she told her.

“Ok…” Molly whispered as she thought it was better if they left this scene. She felt Cheyenne drop her arm and they both looked at each other. She saw the sadness on her face and felt pain for her too. She remembered Cheyenne’s story about being in that cavern for that sex slave trafficking ring and now she was subjected to sexual humiliation again. She now understood what Cheyenne went through and her heart was breaking. She then slowly stood up and tried to keep her emotions in check as she had to find her clothes and put them back on. Molly wanted to leave this place as fast as she could.

Cheyenne stood up from the floor and saw that Molly got back to her feet. She then started to go look for her clothes and when she found them, she started to put them back on. She was still in shock and had a lot of emotional pain as she put on each article of clothing. She also watched Molly put on her clothes and when she finished putting on her moccasins, she waited for her friend to finish. She saw Molly finishing putting on her shoes and they both stared at each other. Their faces were soaked with tears, and they briefly hugged each other. “Come on, let’s go….” she whispered.

Molly broke the hug and then she and her friend left the classroom. Once they got outside, they both saw their dropped books and it made them sad. They were supposed to go study together but that was not going to happen this night. She crouched down and picked up her books as she saw Cheyenne pick up hers. She then stood up again and she felt a little grateful that Cheyenne was here with her. The single most humiliating moment of her life took place, and she was glad someone was there with her. She then followed Cheyenne and they walked back to Cheyenne’s room. The night had fallen, and they both felt a little chill. It was time to leave this area, so they could try and comfort one another.

Cheyenne felt some relief as she made it back to her room. She opened the door and let Molly walk in. She then stepped inside and right when she was about to close the door, she heard a voice.

“Cheyenne! Molly! Hey guys!” Ann said as she arrived for their meeting. She was feeling a little hungry and looked forward to having a meal with them both.

Cheyenne turned around and saw the look on Ann’s face. It dawned on her that they were to meet for dinner. She saw the exuberance, and she felt bad because she knew the entire mood was about to come crashing down. “Hi Ann…” she told her.

Ann’s smile disappeared as she walked into the room and saw that both Cheyenne and Molly had very sad looks on their faces. She had no idea what happened and grew very concerned. “What’s wrong? Why are you both so sad?? What happened?” she asked.

Cheyenne let another tear fall as she now had to explain to Ann what just took place. She watched as Ann sat down on her roommate’s empty bed, while Molly sat on hers. She looked at them both and saw that Molly took off her glasses so she could cover her eyes as she let her tears fall. She looked over at Ann who was starting to tear up. “Ann….it happened again.” she said softly.

Ann sat on that bed and listened as Cheyenne explained what happened. She was in shock as she heard how Molly was captured and tickled tortured by Pam and Penelope. She heard that Cheyenne tried to intervene and stop it, but she was tortured by Pam and eventually they were both stripped naked. Her jaw dropped as she heard that they were both intertwined in a scissors type position and were both forced to make each other have an orgasm as they rubbed their vaginas together. Her hands covered her mouth as she listened to how they both had their feet tickled while in this position. She wanted to cry because it reminded her of her ordeal in that cavern in Santa Selena. Ann looked over at Molly and she could tell how hurt she was. She knew how horrible she must have felt, and the humiliation alone must have really destroyed her. She looked back at Cheyenne as she finished telling her what happened, including that they had to do Pam’s research paper and she stood up and went over to Cheyenne to hug her. Then she went over to Molly to console her. “Oh my goodness! This is so terrible. Are you ok? Cheyenne, are you ok?” she asked with concern in her voice.

“I…I don’t know. It was such an embarrassing moment…I’m sorry Molly. I am sorry I didn’t stop them...” Cheyenne apologized. She kept thinking it was her fault this happened.

“No….it is not your fault. I’m just…just you know….sad. I can’t believe my first sexual experience happened like that. I feel so….so…powerless. Now I have to do her research paper again. I guess I am just destined to work for Pam one day…” Molly said, then wiped her eyes again.

“That’s not true! You are not going to work for that woman! I can’t believe you two went through this. She almost did it to me at the park! If it wasn’t for you two, then I would have suffered too. I feel so bad for the both of you.” Ann told the pair.

Cheyenne looked at Molly and her sadness really affected her. Her friend was so innocent and now had to try and cope with something of this magnitude. She still couldn’t believe they were both naked and shared a sexual experience together. “I’m sorry Molly….I am so sorry..” she said.

Molly looked up and put her glasses back on. She looked over at Cheyenne and could tell how sad she was. She started to think that maybe she shouldn’t be friends anymore. It was her dealings with Pam that dragged Cheyenne into this mess. If Cheyenne never befriended her, she would have never been tickle attacked twice now. She felt that after all Cheyenne had gone through in Santa Selena, that having her once again subjected to tickle torture and sexual humiliation would be extra traumatic. “Cheyenne….I should be apologizing to you. Because you’re my friend, you had to go through this with me. If you don’t want to be my friend anymore, I understand. I am going to drag you down as I seem to belong to Pam’s wishes and desires.” she said, her voice heavy with emotion.

Hearing Molly telling her that broke Cheyenne’s heart. This young woman was so afraid of Pam, that she was willing to sacrifice any happiness she had to satisfy that mean woman. She knew Molly was a very kind, sweet and loving person, she just needed someone to be there for her. “No Molly, you are my friend. I am not leaving you. Don’t say those things.” she told her.

Molly let out a half smile as she heard those words. She still felt humiliated and now she just wanted to go back to her room. She started to stand up, when she felt Ann grab her hand. “I’m sorry you guys. I..I don’t want to be a burden anymore tonight. I want to go to my room.” she said sadly.

“You are not a burden! Let us help you! I am your friend too!” Ann said as she squeezed Molly’s hand gently.

“Yes, don’t leave. It is ok.” Cheyenne told her.

“No, I really want to be alone right now. I am not good company right now. I will see you tomorrow morning, ok? That way we can go over to Pam’s room to get the assignment.” Molly told them.

“What? You can’t do that paper! That’s cheating!” Ann said. She still couldn’t believe her friends were put through that humiliation just for a research paper.

“We don’t have a choice….” Molly responded. She then picked up her books and started to walk to the door. “I will see you tomorrow at 8am. Please, I just want to go to my room and….think about things.” she said as she opened the door. She took one final look at her friends, then left the room.

Ann felt herself getting emotional as she could feel Molly’s anguish. She didn’t know Molly during their freshman year but getting to know her over these few weeks was very good. She saw how sweet of a person she was, and how engaging she could be once people talked to her. Now, she felt pain because someone like Molly was not used to sexual situations, and she could only imagine the pain she was in. She looked at Cheyenne who still had a very sad look on her face. “I will leave you alone. I think you still need a moment to yourself. Believe me, I understand what you feel like. That time in the cavern really shook me to my core and when they stripped me naked a few weeks ago, a lot of memories came back. I think I will come with the both of you tomorrow. I just want to support you both.” she told her as she walked up to her and bent down a little to give her a hug.

Cheyenne had a small smile on her face as she felt Ann’s hug. She knew Ann was right. The memories of being in that cavern came right after she was tickled by Pam and Penelope weeks ago. Now, she was remembering them again and she felt sadness in her heart. “Ok…I will see you tomorrow then. Sorry if we ruined your night.” she said softly.

“You both didn’t. I wish there was more I could do. I will see you in the morning.” Ann said. She then leaned down and kissed Cheyenne on her cheek. She then turned and headed to the door. She opened it, took one last look at Cheyenne then left.

Cheyenne heard her door closed, then let her tears fall. She was getting to be very emotional as she was realizing just how submissive of a person she truly was. She thought about how Priscilla dominated her while she was in Mexico. How subservient she was in that bar and sometimes in the Montenegro house. She also remembered how submissive she was in the cavern when Helga broke her will by hanging her upside down by her ankles and tickled into submission. She remembered even during that sexual game with Bessie, how Priscilla scolded her and made her feel like a small child. Cheyenne even reflected when she was tickling Priscilla and she still felt submissive when Priscilla told her that she wished she was dead. She almost killed Priscilla that day, but she didn’t, and that woman still had that emotional and mental dominion over her. It wasn’t until La Diabla defeated Priscilla and made her apologize that she even felt better. But without La Diabla here, there was no one to prevent her from being submissive again. Pam was nowhere near the evil level of Priscilla, but she was still dominant, and she felt like she was going to be subservient to her. Cheyenne stood up and started to remove her clothes. She lost her appetite and decided she would just go to sleep. She put on her sleepwear and then got into her bed. Her hand reached over, and she turned off the lantern and now it was dark in her room. It was not late at night, but all she wanted to do was sleep and escape from the tough memory of what happened earlier. As she closed her eyes, she did let a tear escape and she wondered how her new life at this school was going to be.

Character featured in this part:

03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: The finale!!

How did you like this part? Seems like our two sweet young ladies have been broken. Can they pick the pieces up and somehow manage to survive? The final chapter will answer that question. I can't thank all of you enough for following this series as well as the entire universe. As you can tell, these are not quick chapters. All of them are very long and detailed and I thank you for being such great fans. I want to take you on a journey into these characters' lives which will include being tickled of course, but how they respond to life events. The next chapter I hope you find satisfactory, no matter the outcome. As always, your comments are most welcomed and very appreciated.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back