• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Description of an image I can't find anymore

Masque

TMF Expert
People I'd shown this to seemed to like it so thought I'd put it here too:
"Notice as well how in the.first image her shoes are still on
But then in the next they're gone.
Perhaps as she realised he was slipping them off her feet, imagine her horror as she began shaking her head and crying, begging him not to.
Her anxiety growing as she hears that layer of protection clattering onto the floor next to them followed by its twin, the sound echoing though her mind like glass shattering.
Followed then by her socks, being gently tugged further and further, revealing more of the skin they tried and failed to protect before being sorrowfully thrown to the wayside just like her shoes.
Finally there's nothing left to protect the poor unfortunate soul as her captor grabs her ankle and holds it close, using his other hand and beginning to stroke his fingers across her sole, never stopping, never letting up. Possibly for hours forixng her to feel that horrific painless hell of a sensation travelling from her foot up her body and to her brain no matter how desperately she wills it with all her willpower not to.
All the while her cruel captor drinks in her suffering like a demon sapping the life force from an unwilling mortal, her poor captive foot having only the illusion of hope to be able to escape, thrashing what little it can in the mad man's iron grip but never managing to escape the touch of those evil fingers for even so much as a fraction of a second."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back