• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

🪶TOP TICKLER & TICKLEE COMPETITION SHOW🦶🏼

AjEdged

6 Ticklers and 6 Ticklees Compete

Episode 1 - Silent Challenge
The ticklees are tied and must be perfectly silent while the ticklers tickle them. The first ticklee to break silence is eliminated. Last tickler to get a sub to break is eliminated.

Episode 2 - Statue Challenge
The 5 ticklees are not tied. They must stand perfectly still with arms out while being tickled. They can laugh and make noise but they can't put their arms down or move their legs to get away. First ticklee to pit arms down or squirm away is eliminated. Last tickler to get a sub to break is eliminated.

Episode 3 - No hands - Feet and Tools Challenge
The 4 ticklers can't use their hands and have to tickle the tied ticklees using just their toes. They can also use tools such as feathers and toothbrushes. Ticklee to react most (measured by a judge) will be eliminated. Tickler to get least reaction will be eliminated.

Episode 4 - Water Gag Challenge
The 3 subs are tied and have mouths filled with water. They have to not let any of it spill out. First Tickler to get their tickle sub to spill wins. Last is eliminated.

Episode 5 - Tickle Orgasm Challenge
The 2 subs are restrained with only 1 hand free. The subs must race to orgasm pleasuring themselves while they are being tickled non stop. The sub that orgasms/cums first is safe and their ticklee will be eliminated. The sub that isn't able to orgasm fast also eliminated.

Episode 6 - Points Challenge
The final Tickler vs The final Ticklee. A culmination of all the challenges. The sub is laying unrestrained. Water in mouth. The Tickler gets 30 minuets to get 20 points out of the sub. Getting movement or sound out of the ticklee is 5 points for everytime. Getting the water to spill 5 points. The sub will be hooked to a vibrator if a woman or a milking machine if a man, while tickled. If they can orgasm during the tickling it will drop all the ticklers points down to 0. If the tickler can accumulate 20 points in 30 mins they win. If the ticklee can resist then the ticklee wins.

Just an idea/concept lol

Are you competing as a tickler or ticklee?

How do you think you would do???

Very good idea/concept
I'd be a tickler because not ticklish to be a ticklee
But I believe I'd do pretty good. Up until episode 5 or 6 not sure why lol but good concept

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk

Very good idea/concept
I'd be a tickler because not ticklish to be a ticklee
But I believe I'd do pretty good. Up until episode 5 or 6 not sure why lol but good concept

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks! (I wouldn't honestly stand no chance in any of these as a ticklee lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back