• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Differing Intensities of M/M tickle torture

kucheeku

TMF Master
I've talked to guys who have various reactions to tickling intensity. For many guys, tickling doesn't become torture unless there's a good deal of pressure, sometimes to the point of bruising--or with hearty tools like stiff-bristled hair brushes on the soles of the feet.

In other instances, the lee might be so sensitive that very light touches set him off. In these cases, it doesn't take much for him to go crazy.

I like both. I can see the advantages of each approach. I also love when a lee enjoys casual, light tickling while relaxing playing video games or watching TV. It's a wonderful bonding moment and, minus any erotically intense activity, I could live with tickling and bonding with a guy like this indefinitely.

i like a guy who is exceptionally ticklish where even mild tickling can get him totally hysterical and frantic and then the tickling gets more and more intense so gets in to an absolute frenzy

I will say as a “mostly” lee, that super hard tickling becomes less ticklish over a short time. A quick assault on my ribs or feet that is fast and hard works great! However…don’t keep it up constantly. It starts to make it go numb, and I can’t get into it. I can’t give in to the tickling and really submit due to that constant pain.

Now, switching between tickles on my ribs, then armpits, to belly, with some pokes to my ribs again is going to keep me guessing, and help drive me nuts lol. Same with my feet. Don’t just do a hair brush for hours. It loses the “touch” and I shut off. I love playful tickles mixed in. Keeps it unbearable, while making me want more. And the more I don’t want it to stop, the more fun it is for both of us lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back