• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever get tired of it?

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
It's been years since I've been tickled; divorce, Covid, etc., but I've Never had an unlimited amount of tickling. Never been able to get tickled on demand 24/7. DOING the tickling yes, but never getting it.

Do you get tired of it?
Do you get a good half hour, maybe once or three days in a row, then you're good for 6 months?

How does it work for You?

Certainly in the minority, but it's just something that exists in the very distant background for me, in the absolute best of circumstances.

Long ago, I thought it was a pretty important part of "me". High school and college days, in the late 80's and early 90's, I didn't think anything of tickling female friends, and even had a few that in hindsight were probably very much into it, on some level.

Fast forward to being an adult, a couple of relationships later, asexuality, nihilism, stoicism, anhedonia, pragmatism, and autism, and I couldn't even guess the last time I tickled or tried to tickle anyone at all. It's just not there. My visits here are more out of habit and pattern than thinking I'll find anything of interest.

So in a way, to answer your question, yes, I do get tired of it just like I get tired of eating Fuji apples or drinking iced coffee with Equal and half & half. I still do it, because I'm used to it. But I'm not going to feel a loss if these things ever become unavailable. I'll simply move on in my interests, or meet the end all life meets eventually.

Everything I do is passing time. Tickling is no different, just more useless to me than most of what I pass time with.

I've always had an extended period of time between meeting partners and it has been a consistent drought for tickling. Personally I picked up other fetishes and try to refocus on other things in life. There are some things in life that just won't be commonplace for all people and it's clear in my situation that it's a limited Prospect to begin with.

I get tired in general, but never tired of tickling.
It is never enough; giving or receiving.

The only time I don't want it is when I am seriously ill... I don't want to be touched at all, then.

But if I ran (and I have) into someone who wanted me to tickle them until I couldn't tickle them anymore, I have no idea how many hours I could really do it and just be tired of it. I don't know when I would have to stop. (I've gone several hours before, and I stopped because, well... I'm a switch, and I REALLY wanted to be tickled! LOL)

As far as being tickled, I've learned a couple of things over the years...
1. Look out for my lers! (Sometimes THEY really need a break, food, water, aftercare- always)
2. Save some for later! It'll still be just as good!
3. I am no longer unbreakable... And that's health wise, and referring to some spots that have grown increasingly sensitive with age... and definitely break me down.
4. Everyone loves tickling to varying degrees and intensities and it's all good! (Negotiate and communicate often!)

I can’t say I get tired of it. Like Sunrise said, sometimes my body gets tired and needs a break to keep going.

There are times when I wish I wasn’t. Like situations that aren’t okay related. It would be nice to go to a drs appt without being a squirming mess. But otherwise, no :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back