• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a "tickle machine" for self-tickling?

Primsiner94

I mean I was thinking on making a tool that vibrates/shakes and self-made stocks, to join together so the tool stands on your locked feet.
I know you'll say that it's "easier" to find a tickle-partner or pay a mistress, but there are different situation where this isn't possible or requires time, in the meantime you can self-tickle if you have something like a "self-tickle tool".
And I'm also a DiY fan, so I like to make wood stuff

Do anyone had some ideas?

Get a foot massager and replace the more rounded pads with sharper tynes like on a scalp brush or hair brush. That should turn the massager into a tickler. Wanted to try that myself but I don't see well enough to do it.

Hope this helps.

Yes I do. It's a Bic ballpoint pen, but you have to remove the plastic ink tube, unless you want ink all over you. I've been using it for years. The ballpoint works very well, much better than feathers which I find to be too weak. I'm able to use it everywhere above the knees while lying in bed on my back. I can't reach my feet like that but what I can reach is good enough.

I agree it's not easy to find a tickle partner. I did pay someone to do it to me once but it wasn't that great. I guess I'm best at knowing how well I like to be tickled, and where. Also I think if they are just doing it for money, you don't get the same satisfaction you would from someone who is doing it because they really want to, or who likes you. I would think it's the same as a prostitute you pay for regular sex; it may give you some kind temporary relief, but it won't help with your loneliness.

Look for tickle videos called board room. He made one that locks your feet in and had spinning either brushes or feathers or both. They spin fast. The girls start laughing immediately and keep laughing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back