• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have an extended family?

QBWeaver

Verified
I know I sure do.

At the track, I'm called Mom. I now have about 275 "kids" some of which are actually older than I am! Now THAT's Old! LOL

And...(slap the forehead here!) I had posted that I couldn't wait to be a grandma on a different site recently. Then I remembered that I'm Grandma Weaver already to a wonderful boy, Tyler, who's about 10 and is coming to visit me soon with Mom. And then there's Jack who is about 3 months old. Jack was born to our Crew Chief from last year and his wife recently and I go over to see him every other week.

So... What's your extended family like?

They're...

a bit wacky. Consists mostly of my current store employees and ex-restaurant buddies/employees, and a few gym friends thrown into the mix. Nowhere near your 275...lol....for which I'm kinda grateful! We tend to get the more "offbeat" people, because laundromats and dry cleaners and such are basically "one person" operations. Completely different than the restaurant crew, which was of course a team effort in every sense. The gym friends are somewhere in between, mostly mellow, and closer to my age, whereas the others tend to be a decade younger for the most part. I'm more of the Crazy Uncle than a grampa type. Parents hide their young 'uns around me, because I like to teach them new fun things to do while they're shopping and such... ;) Q

What can we say Jan? :D You're obviously a born "earth goddess!" :D:D:D

Ohh, interesting question, Lady!

I have a beautiful family! My immediate family is huge...lots of brothers and sister, all married with kids, but then there are the "friends."

Forgive, but I must ramble...I love my friends!
My very best friend is Rachel. I met her a few years ago after taking a job on a whim that lasted all of six weeks. I jokingly say it would have been easier to meet her wihtout all the paperwork of taking and leaving a job! ;) Since then, I was her labor coach during her child's birth and she's so close that I often forget we aren't related by blood. It's strange how two very different people can love each other so completely. She's truely my best friend, and her daughter calls me Aunt Gee.

I've a few other long term friends that are no less than family including an old college roommate, a friend I met at a karaoke bar, and a guy that I've known since I was 11 years old. Funny thing...they all known about my tickle quirks and have even accompanied me while I was hanging out with tickle pals. Family is good...extended family is better...and when you find someone with whom you can be totally open...it's the thing that makes life worthwhile.

Let me not forget the folks I met online through this very activity we all share. Funny how you meet someone online through something like tickling, and find they are going to be a life long presense in you world. Some you talk to once a month...others every single day....and its precious. So very precious! You know who you are!

I always remember the saying, you can't choose family, but you CAN choose friends. That's what makes them so special. It means you're chosen.

GREAT question Jan...and I hear your future grandson is a GREAT kid!
Joby...who needed that happy thought today!! Thanks!
:)

Extended family? Oh yeah. I love the tribe that's grown from my work, my friends, and their friends. From the friends of mine that were well met in gatherings, coast to coast and nation to nation. All the folks I've known since boyhood, way back when. The babies of those friends, many that still call me uncle, when I'm no blood of theirs.

I explain that tribe is a belief, and not a closed group. It makes sense, even to wee ones.

I get to add the friends of my lover, now, and she's got so very many friends. Life is fine.

Thanks for the blissful thoughts, darlin',

dvnc

small extended

i have a small extended family...two good friends who are like sisters to me...i was in one of their weddings...hopefully i'll be able to attend the other one's when she does get hitched...and thats my extended family..aside from a few online friends

Thanks everyone for your lovely words. Family really goes far beyond blood relatives.

I'm very close to my mom and step-mom, brothers and step brothers and sisters. If I don't get to see them on a regular basis I go through withdrawal. They breathe life into me just with a hug.

At the track and at work... it's much the same. We have an incredible team here at work and they all bring sunshine into the office every day.

Then... This TK family. Some of the folks I've only met recently yet I feel like I've known you all my life. We share something that can be so intimate yet it's all done with fun and respect thrown in. The word TRUST comes to mind. That's big in my book. That's why I love to hang around all of you as often as I can.

ok.. back to the books so to speak. You all have a GREAT day!

Jan

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back