• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you often feel that people with fetishes get a bad rap at times

midriffGazer

Do you feel that way at times? i certainley do. i feel at times that Bratty Teens and even some Adults online like to pick at you and put Down peoples fetishs. Whatever that fetsih may be tickling peeing etc... the list goes on and on. But often people just choice to label this person as strange and this person and this person. Just because they simply have a fetish for something that turns them on or that they like alot more then the so called normal person thats not into that fetish in this world whatever it may be again. and to me i feel that is mean and sad to do with people. even if it is just only online and maybe online people that aren't into fetishs it shouldn't matter really what they say about you because thier not into that as the old saying Goes ''sticks and stones can break my bones, but Words will never hurt me'' . But either way you look at it. i still feel that its not nice and immature of people to have that kind of view on any person with a fetish. weather it be a fetish thats Completely gross and sick or to one thats normal and safe and fun. People are just into different things. whatever floats thier boat it dosen't make it Wrong or right. and again theses Goes back to the topic of Judgeing (like i was abouting about with steph) nobody should judge other people by thier Race,Religion,Gender,age or whatever the Case maybe. But people in this world do it all the time (i myself have Done it) but i look back on it now and relized that i should have not, and that it wasn't right of me to do in any shape or way. So inconclusion i feel that if people online and people off line(that know about your fetish whatever if may be) if they are not into it. Then they really should at least have the respect to not judge anybody and label ''us'' for likeing something many people would find not to be cool. they should just learn to look past our fetish or fetishs and look to who we are as people and for what we stand for.

im interested in hearing your Guys views on this
and sorry if Posts like this have already been posted before)

Hope i didn't offend anybody by this post that was not my intent at all to do. and if i did then im very sorry right now

The bad raps come from closed/narrow minded depraived people who have NO clue what they are talking about and no business judging others'. PERIOD.
Don't let anyone make you feel less about yourself because of how YOU feel and for the things that you enjoy.

If they don't like it............F**K EM!

:cool:

TTD

i agree.

i think we tickphiles are unfairly painted with the same brush as
the more "disastfull" fetishes. as soon as most people hear "fetish" or "kink" the door slams shut.
i have found that once people experience the good side of tickling, it does change their perspective. baring that, what ttd said applies very well. fuck-em if they can't take a joke!

steve

Here here, I agree as well

It's like with anything, I suppose. Not so much fun when folks critisize, mainly out of fear or lack of knowledge. But by gum, when you run into someone who's mildly curious,or even open to the same thing, it's a party indeed. Them are the moments I live for. Just best to ignore the critical folks, life's too short for that anyway.

TickledToDeath said:
The bad raps come from closed/narrow minded depraived people who have NO clue what they are talking about and no business judging others'. PERIOD.
Don't let anyone make you feel less about yourself because of how YOU feel and for the things that you enjoy.

If they don't like it............F**K EM!

:cool:

TTD
Well said, TTD! If you think about it, where do they get off telling us what we should or shouldn't like?! Fuck them and anyone that looks like 'em! :blaugh:

Well, in a purely clinical/definitory sense a fetish is a psychologically deviant behavior/fixation and generally speaking, deviancy is not looked well upon in many things by most other people.

Too bad, 'cause we deviants seem to be having a lot more fun too. :)

i agree.it is seen as deviant butas i always have said i would rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints!
i think aslogn as yu dnt force these things on other peopel, then what harm are yu doing?especially with somthin like tickling.small minded people are the ones that think differnelty and i ll bet they have frustrated urges somewhere!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back