• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctors Delay, And, Ross's Restless Personality, Causes A Bad Decision.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross's Doctor kept "Delaying the appointment" telling Ross that due to other appointments, the Doctor could not see Ross for "One to two weeks"

Ross knew he felt lightheaded, but, he was also, antsy, and bored.

Thus, when Mister P offered Ross a chance to go to OKC, Ross jumped at it.

Ross cautiously approached Kayley about this issue, knowing he might have his "Head Handed To Him"

"Teacher, ah, may I ask you something, please?" Ross said.

"If it's about sex, then yes, always. If its about OKC, I'm not going to yell, scream, or be your keeper. I'm going to say these words. "Go at your own risk" Kayley said, quietly but strongly.

"Honestly, I don't feel that badly. It comes and goes. I know I promised you that I was not going to go, but I also did not know that Doctor G was going to make me wait this long for an appointment. Two days, three shows. I will be home at the end of the second day. After that, then I wait until Doctor G can see me, fair?" Ross offered.

"As I said. Go at your own risk. End of conversation. " Kayley said, calmly but clearly annoyed.

Ross quietly made plans to go to OKC for two days. That night when Ross got into bed, Ross tried to touch Kayley, but Kayley pulled away. "Ah, Oil and Gas boy, that is not a smart move when you know I'm clearly not happy with you" Kayley said, calmly, even though Ross knew she was upset.

The next morning, Ross got up early, planted a light kiss on the sleeping Kayley's head, went to JFK, and went on the plane. He tried to doze on the plane there.

When Ross got to OKC, he went to the office. When Fritz and Steve saw him, they said.

"You dont look as badly as last time. Was teacher furious?" Fritz said.

"No. Her only words were "Go at your own risk" So, I am here, and I am risking it. If my Doctor did not make me wait so long, I would not have come. I wanted to see you guys, and try to do a deal. I had to get out of here. Sitting in RossShell's office every day basically doing little is getting me bored" Ross said.

"Well you will not be bored here. We can guarantee that. If you feel tired or have a headache or dizzy spells, either go back to the hotel if you must, or just doze on your office sleep sofa" Fritz said.

That noontime, Fritz, Steve and Ross planned the agenda for their first discussion with investors. Then, the men went out to dinner and Ross went back to the hotel, got undressed, turned out the lights, and tried to sleep, but his phone rang, it was the teacher.

"You did not call me because?" Kayley started the talk with.

"I figured you are pissed at me and did not want to talk to me." Ross said quietly.

"I'm more very concerned than pissed. I know you were antsy and wanted to get out of here. I just hope all will be okay" Kayley said.

"My head hurts a bit and I'm a bit dizzy, but I'm managing. If anything gets worse, I will come home okay? Two or three shows, depending, two days, and I'm on my way home two nights from tonight, okay, as promised? Then I stay put no matter how long I have to wait for him to see me, fair?" Ross offered.

"Yes, please just be careful" Kayley said.

"You know I will. Ross said.

Ross hung up, went to sleep.

The next morning, Fritz and Steve picked Ross up, the men ate breakfast, and went to the fields, Fifty potential investors waited there for them. The explanation and discussion was given, before the investors were shown the fields. When that group left with contracts, another fifty came. Ross, Fritz and Steve figured that of the one hundred, hopefully half would sign.

"How are you to do the second day?" Fritz asked.

"Hanging in. I can do it. I must leave tomorrow night by the last plane, for my health in every way" Ross said.

"You will definitely be on that last plane, if I have to put you on it myself" Fritz said.

When Ross got back to the hotel, he called the teacher.

"How are you?" Kayley said simply.

"Hanging in. I will leave here on the last plane tomorrow even if the show gets canceled or we sign zero investors, okay?" Ross offered.

"Ross, you know that I am not looking to be a guard. I'm truly concerned about you, can you understand that?" Kayley said quietly.

"Of course, its called Love. Of course, no office the day after next no matter what time I get home tomorrow, okay, as always?" Ross said.

"Okay, see you in the morning the day after next" Kayley said.

"Sooner if I can help it, let's see" Ross said.

"Fair , sweet dreams" Kayley said.

"Love you" Ross said.

Ross went to sleep. The next morning, the men did two separate shows with a total of one hundred investors, with Ross and a field foreman doing one show, and Fritz and Steve the other. Again, it looked like about half would sign up.

By noon , the shows were over.

Fritz, Ross and Steve drove back to OKC.

"Ross, go the Hell back to your hotel, check out and let us take you to the airport. We did fine considering the circumstances. Now, you go home and do fine for yourself" Fritz said.

"Thanks, I will, Mister P. Glad I was able to come down." Ross said.

"We are too, as always" Fritz said.

The men went back to Ross's hotel, Ross checked out, was taken to the airport by Fritz and Steve, and got on a 5 pm flight to JFK, which would land at 11pm with changeover. Ross texted this to the teacher, who said simply, "Fly safely"

Ross got on the OKC to DFW plane, then changed, and again dozed, and slept most of the way to JFK. He went in the Uber home, where Kayley was awake.

"Hi, you dont look as badly as I expected honestly" Kayley said.

"I'm hanging in, as my Dad says when he is not feeling well. I know that Doctor G can see me this week. Thus, I do not leave New York City until that appointment is over with okay?" Ross said.

"Yes" Kayley said, getting out of bed and kissing Ross.

Ross was too tired to make love. The couple fell asleep,. and the next day, Kayley kissed Ross's head and went to work.

At 10 , Ross's cell phone rang.

It was not Fritz or Steve , as he had just left them the night before. Ross had no idea who knew he was home, because Ross had not called the office yet, to let anyone know he was home.

Who was the caller?

That would be seen.

I never knew about a Dr on call 24-7. Have to look that up.

Yes, it was a bad decision.

More to come tonight if I can.

Let's just say that the author had a very bad night in R/L last night. have to go investigate some things today about my own health

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back