• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anybody know if Paracarl44 is OK?

milagros317

Verified
He has not posted in over two weeks which is very unusual for him.
I don't have an email address for him.
Does anybody know if he is alright?

Illuminati probably kidnapped him.

This is not a joke. He was a regular frequent poster here who rarely went even one week without making a burst of a couple of dozen posts in the Silly Stuff Forum. He is not young. I can only hope that it is his computer that is the problem.

This is not a joke. He was a regular frequent poster here who rarely went even one week without making a burst of a couple of dozen posts in the Silly Stuff Forum. He is not young. I can only hope that it is his computer that is the problem.

That could be it.

Does he normally speak about when he is about to vacation here?

He has not posted in over two weeks which is very unusual for him.
I don't have an email address for him.
Does anybody know if he is alright?

on his profile, his last activity was 8/2/2018...so, within a week of when you posted this. I hope he's ok.

On 7/23 he posted that his computer had completely crashed and he was barely able to get it working again to get online. Hopefully it's just that.

I AM BACK!

On 7/23 he posted that his computer had completely crashed and he was barely able to get it working again to get online. Hopefully it's just that.

My hard drive on my computer crashed. Just came online this morning. Paracarl44.

Welcome back, carl.

Sorry about your computer.

Glad to have you back, my friend.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back