• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone do animation?

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Hey, I've got two (non-tickling related) projects that I need an animator for. For one of them, actually both of them, I'm going to be honest, it would help if you smoke smokey smoke, if you know what I mean. Roll up for the mystery tour. I'll explain, just PM me if your interest is piqued.....

Last edited:
Now, does ya want them to smokey smokey smoke, or do the animation........:woot2:

It would be "piqued." Good luck with your search :)

Beyond embarrassed. I don't what the hell is wrong with me lately, I've been skipping words when I type....using the wrong words...forgetting things I've known my whole life......the end has to be near! Of course, piqued.

No, rdhd, pretty funny though, no, one of the two projects has to do with weed, so it would probably help if they have a feel for what it does to you! I'm looking for an animator to collaborate with on something that's...half-done already.

Whatever. I have to stop posting on the TMF! It will be soon, don't worry. I can feel myself getting ready to melt back into the woodwork again. "piqued", what the heck is wrong with me, completely disgusted......

Don't you dare!!! Not nearly enough people are starting new threads! The forum needs you Dearest Leo!!!!!!

Aw, shuckydarn, ok! I think I'm more polarizing than that, oof, what a week I've been having! I think I'm just going to start a blog, I'll do all my posts there, maybe.

But if I can't even conjure up the word "piqued".....I mean, what the hell is that...."piqued", seriously?....that's not like me at all!........I think I need to see a neurologist!!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back