• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dom, Sub, Slave: Alaina’s Bad Gambles V (Scifi, Sexual, Full Body, F/F)

InterrogationAI

TMF Poster
Alaina had been laughing in ticklish torment for some time when the sensation stopped and she sagged on her position strapped to the x-frame and panted into her ball gag as she heard Luan moving around her. The automated brushes were removed before she felt Luan remove the ball gag from her mouth, she started to thank her before she was shushed and Luan removed her blindfold and unstrapped her from the x-frame.

Luan: “Now we are going back to my place from the weekend until Samantha picks you up, I imagine this will be quite different from the sessions you are used to so I hope you can learn from this experience.”

Alaina nodded quietly then followed Luan as they went to her car and both were quiet on the drive to Luan’s home, while Alaina was feeling nervous Luan looked completely calm and unperturbed. When they finally reached Luan’s house Alaina was surprised at how simple and nondescript it looked despite being larger than Samantha’s if not as tall, an upon entry she found that the house was as spartan on the inside as it was on the outside. Quietly she followed her temporary mistress as they went through the house and down some stairs to a long hallway with many doors with small windows in them leading off to either side, as they proceeded down the hall she chanced looking into one of the rooms then quickly stepped back with a gasp. The room inside was a cell of some form containing a single slave in intense tickle bondage. The slave was likely slightly taller than Alaina and considerably chubbier than her slight soft plumpness and wearing nothing on her chocolate brown skin aside from a black full head hood. They were strapped tightly immobile to an inverted y-frame with brushes spinning ceaselessly all over her inner thighs and belly button, although the slaves hood rendered her completely silent and the tight restraints rendered her motionless Alaina could tell the experience must be intense due to the sweat rolling off the slave’s body. Luan looked back at her and raised an eyebrow.

Luan: “Ah, that is for my work. I get slaves cheaply at auctions like her then train them up so I can auction them off for greater value. Now come along now, you can’t stop and gawk at every cell.”

Alaina shivered slightly as she contemplated what may be in store for her over the next two days. Soon they reach a door and stop as Luan opens it and motions Alaina to enter, the room itself is bare except for a shelf on the wall containing some boxes. Alaina stops to look around the room briefly in slight confusion as she takes in its smooth walls and floors, a uniform white except for matching pale blue circles on the center of the ceiling and floor about six feet in diameter. Luan walked over to the shelf and directed Alaina to stand in the center of the circle before returning with two sets of large black cuffs and a black hood. The cuffs went on her writs and ankles and were long enough to stretch halfway up her forearms and calves and while bulky were still comfortable before handing her the large full head hood to put on, the hood plunged her into a world of darkness and silence and surprised her a gag of some sort swiftly filled her mouth. She was once again startled as she could hear Luan’s voice as all other sound was canceled out.

Luan: “I know Samantha prefers more physical and hands on restraint systems so you are likely not familiar with one of these, this is a levitator. It can render your body weightless while the restraints I placed on you can position and orientate your body as I see fit allowing me unrestricted access. Observe.

Alaina was startled briefly as she felt herself floating as if in a pool of water when slowly but suddenly her arms and legs started to be pulled in four different directions, in short order her body was pulled in a tight X and she was unable to move anything beyond her head, fingers, and toes. To her surprise it was as if a gentle force was applied to these free portions of her body to immobilize her completely, soon she floated in a stretched X with her fingers and toes splayed and straight as if held by a gentle but firm force while her head stared straight ahead even if her hood kept her immersed in darkness and silence. Next, she felt Luan’s hands slick with what must have been mid strength sensitizer massaging it in all across her nude body, where the solution was applied her skin started to tingle with enhanced sensitivity and after a minute her entire body was tingling with five times normal sensitivity. As she floated their more immobile than she had ever been in her life and tingling all over her body she heard Luan’s voice again.

Luan: “I will make no secrets, I do not like you. I feel you lack even the slightest amount of discipline and took advantage of poor Samantha’s better nature and love for you, the primary reason I just dislike you and not despise you is because I feel you did this not out of malice but out of thoughtlessness. Honestly, I feel that becoming Samantha’s slave is likely the best thing that has ever happened to you even if you do not realize it and I have already seen improvements in your mentality and attitude even if it is slower than what I would deem acceptable in one of my slaves. Now I am going to impress upon you how fortunate you truly over then next two days are and hopefully you will take this lesson to heart and be more mindful of how you act with Samantha.”

Alaina rested immobile and deep in thought in the silence for a few moments that felt like an eternity, contemplating. She loved Samantha; had she really been taking her love for granted? Had she been unknowingly hurting her in blissful ignorance, Samantha had not said anything but she tended to be rather stoic anyway. She was pulled out of her contemplation by the sensation of a finger tracing a slow lazy circle around her belly button, she could feel herself laughing at the shocking intensity of the sensations elicited by the simple action but was surprised she could not hear the sound of her own laughter.

Luan: “So Alaina I will be staring using my fingers and no tickling tools, auto ticklers will be employed after your composure is suitably broken over the course of the half hour. While I often use auto ticklers to break slaves down, indeed the relentlessness and duration of the tickling they can deliver is unmatched, a direct and hands on approach actually delivers a tickling of greater intensity. I suppose a simple machine cannot match the skill of a knowledgeable mistress.”

Alaina was worried by what Luan had just said, that simple circling of a finger had tickled like someone sautéing, prodding, and scraping her soft and sensitive tummy with wild abandon. She was right to be worried as Luan picked up the pace squeezing her plump sides, scrabbling her fingers in the exposed hollows of her armpits, and dragging her nails across the softness of her sensitive belly and occasionally wiggling a finger in the center of her belly button or giving a long slow razzberry. This seemed to drag on an on for Alaina as Luan swiftly switched from sensitive spot to sensitive spot and kept heir silent and immobile victim suffering beneath her fingers, sweat rolled across her skin as she could not even hear her own tormented laughter due to the gag and noise canceling hood on her head. And yet despite the sustained and intense tickling and Alaina’s hypersensitivity she did not feel tired and could not understand how she was able to keep up her pace of laughing through the maddening sensation, at least when she could string two thoughts together through the waves of ticklish sensory overload. Then as soon as it started the tickling ceased and Alaina sat panting as sweat dripped of her immobile spread body, then she heard Luan’s voice once more.

Luan: “If you were wondering why you do not seem to tire it is because that hood you are wearing has built in biostasis patches, they support and suspend your physical needs. You do not need to eat, drink, or sleep, it even keeps your blood oxygen and endorphin levels up so you do not need to catch your breath. With this set up I could potentially put some auto ticklers on you and leave you for weeks or more of continuous tickling. I will not be doing that as I gave my word to Samantha to not tickle your for more than sixteen hours at a time and not to use maximum strength sensitizer, but even within these restrictions I believe I can teach you a strict lesson about how fortunate you actually are. Now I am going to tickle you for another half hour personally then put the auto ticklers to your body for another ten hours before I give you your first real break. I doubt you can withstand even a fraction of this treatment but that does not matter, only that you have no option but to endure the tickling.”

With that panic inducing line Luan resumed her tickling of Alaina driving her into a frenzy of silenced laughter, and yet Alaina could not even struggle slightly to relive some of the psychological tension. Due to her extreme immobility, she had no option but to fully focus on the tickling sensations as fingers skillfully moved across her highly sensitive skin, her every weakness being exploited with nothing she should due to stop it. This time Luan focused more on her breasts and inner thighs while still not neglecting her belly and armpits, while these areas were not as ticklish as Alaina’s soft and slightly plump belly, they were slightly arousing for her and mixed a hint of erotic pleasure increased the madding mix of sensations assaulting her senses. For Alaina the fact that she had never been able to be made to climax purely through tickling was a blessing and a curse, on one hand she was being kept constantly on edge by the simulation but on the other hand she did not have to worry about being driven into the depths of post climax sensitivity through tickling alone. Eventually, the tickling ceased once more and Alaina hung there as a shivering and sweating wreck panting deeply into her gag.

Luan: “Now I have other matters to attend to but to keep you occupied for the next ten hours you will have auto ticklers to simulate your entire body, then you will have eight hours of rest. The next two days should be interesting as you will have a full sixteen hours of tickling to look forward to and I will have more time to dedicate to you personally for those two days. I will see you in ten hours.”

Alaina tried desperately to beg for even the smallest scrap of mercy but in her immobile and hooded state Luan could not have heard them even if she cared. Moments later the brushes touched her body, spinning against her feet, inner thighs, belly, sides, armpits, and breasts as the tirelessly worked on all her most sensitive places and even those that were less sensitive but still ticklish. Even a short period of this treatment would have been too much for her with the effects of the moderate strength times five sensitivity enhancements, the idea that this would go of for ten hours was almost incomprehensible to Alaina. But there was nothing she could do but endure.

Two days later Samantha came to pick up Alaina, though it had felt like an eternity to Alaina as Luan had subjected her to the most intense tickling’s of her life. She had been pushing far past her limits and kept her there for hours on end. In addition to its intensity two things about this experience stood out to her, first of which was that at the times when she was unhooded the way that Luan tickled her. Even when Samantha was pushing her to the limit there was a playfulness about it. It was different with Luan who would at most crack a small smile, she had an almost workman like demeanor about her as she seemed to be trying to extract as much laughter from her as efficiently as possible. Secondly was how Luan told her she was lucky to have someone like Samantha in her life who care for her and was tolerant of her flaws despite her status as a slave. When she came out to be reunited with Samantha, she hugged her deeply and giggled happily when she received a light playful tickle. On the way back she sat deep in thought and contemplated on how she had acted before she was reduced to a slave, and silently promised to her self to try and do better and be more considerate.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back