• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Domme Awakening (M/F feet sexual)

ANRRI365

TMF Novice
I enjoyed working on this one. Let me know what you think!

As Celeste stood in front of Dan, she crossed her arms and looked down at him with a smirk.
"Today's the day, slave. I hope you're ready for a session you won't forget," she said, her voice dripping with dominance.

Dan lowered his head, not wanting to look the very tall, lean domme in the eyes. Feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Yes, Mistress, I'm prepared for whatever you have in store for me," he replied, his eyes never leaving the floor. "Do you think I might be able to worship your feet today, Mistress?" Dan asked sheepishly.

"Oh, Slave, I cannot believe you asked me again to worship my feet. What a ridiculous request," scolded Mistress Celeste, her voice dripping with disdain. "Fucking foot boy. Disgusting. Feet are nasty. Now go get me a damn cup of water!" Celeste spat.

Dan knew that would be her answer. Celeste has never even allowed Dan to see her feet, let alone touch or worship them. Being that Dan has a strong foot fetish, this drove Dan crazy with lust and curiosity.

Dan quickly scurried off to fetch the water, but as he filled the glass, a mischievous idea crept into his mind. He decided today was the today he'd have his way with Mistress's feet. He reached for the bottle of sleep medication he had tucked away in the cabinet and crushed a handful of pills, dissolving them in the water.

Returning to Celeste, Dan presented the glass of water with a practiced smile. "Here you go, Mistress," he said, hiding his nervousness over what he had done.

Celeste accepted the glass and drank it in one go. "Are you ready, slave?" she asked, her voice tinged with authority.

"Yes, Mistress, may I use the restroom before we begin?" Dan asked, his mind racing with anticipation.

"Hurry up. You won't have the chance once we start," Celeste commanded, a small yawn escaping her lips.

Dan quickly disappeared into the bathroom, using it as a ruse to allow the sleeping pills to take effect.

Meanwhile, Celeste grew impatient, "Hurry up, Slave boy! I don't have all day to punish you!" She said as more yawns escaped her lips.

After about 20 minutes, Celeste's snores could be heard from the bedroom. Seizing the opportunity, Dan emerged and found Celeste sleeping face down on the bed. Dan grabbed his restraints and cuffed her wrists and ankles to the bed posts, rendering her immobile and helpless. Dan felt the excitement of having turned the tables on his Mistress. He admired her long, sexy body, and thought about what her feet may look like.

About an hour later, Celeste began to stir, she realized she was completely immobilized and bound to the bed. Panic surged through her, and she demanded to be released.

"You insolent little worm! Release me this instant!" she bellowed, her voice filled with fury.

"Not until you answer my question, Mistress," Dan retorted, his tone firm and unwavering.

"And what impudent question might that be?" Celeste sneered, refusing to cower even though she was utterly helpless.

Dan's gaze never wavered as he confronted Celeste with the one question that had plagued his thoughts for far too long.

"Why do you forbid me from seeing or worshipping your feet, Mistress?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly.

"It's none of your concern, you insignificant speck! Besides, I'm not a foot simp like you! Now release me, or your suffering will know no bounds," Celeste spat, her eyes blazing with indignation.

"I won't release you until you agree to let me worship your feet," Dan insisted, his resolve unyielding.

Celeste's face filled with rage as she realized the gravity of the situation.

"That is NEVER going to happen! Now untie me!"

Dan inched closer, determined to unravel the mystery shrouding Celeste's enigmatic aversion to foot worship.

With unwavering determination, Dan began unlacing Celeste's long, thigh-high boots, much to her vehement protests.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Leave my boots alone, and uncuff me!" she roared, her voice reverberating through the room.

Ignoring her protests, Dan removed one boot, revealing Celeste's black ankle sock-clad foot.

Celeste moved her foot as much as she could trying to keep her sock on but Dan peeled off the sock, exposing Celeste's pale, soft, size 9.5 foot with long, elegant toes and delicate arch. His breath caught in his throat as he enjoyed the sight of her immaculate sole and the unmistakable allure it held.

"Your feet are very sexy, Mistress," Dan remarked, his eyes alight with an almost reverent fervor.

Celeste sneered, "shut up you foot weirdo!" scoffing at Dan's fetish, as she demanded to be freed from her restraints.

Undeterred, Dan proceeded to remove the other boot and sock, releasing an odor of Celeste's feet into the room. The room was now filled with the aroma of Celeste's feet.

"Oof, your feet are stinky and need to be washed, Mistress. It's only fair that I take care of that for you." Dan told Celeste.

"I dont need my fucking feet washed. I need to be untied!" Celeste screamed, slight panic in her voice.

Celeste's protests fell on deaf ears as Dan returned with a bowl of soapy water and a washcloth, much to her chagrin.

"Get away from my feet! You're not washing my feet you tool!!" Celeste ordered, her tone tinged with exasperation, as she realized the precariousness of her situation.

Ignoring her pleas, Dan sat by her bound left foot, dipping the cloth into the soapy water and beginning to gently wash her exquisitely tender sole. "Relax and enjoy the pampering, Mistress"

Celeste began to squirm and fidget on the bed as Dan rubbed the cloth on her foot. Her foot spasming and jerking with each pass of the cloth. Dan notices her unmistakable reactions and smirks.

"Are you ticklish, Mistress?" he asks while he continues to leisurely scrub her obviously sensitive sole.

"N-NNO I'M NNNOT! SSTOOP TOUCHING MMY F-FFOOOOT!!!" Celeste replied through clenched teeth, trying desperately to hide her ticklish reactions.

Dan smirks and continued his work on her foot, buffing her heel and the ball of her foot with the coarse wash rag. Celeste buried her face in the mattress as she struggled to maintain her composure as her body squirms and twists on the bed. Her toned muscles straining against her bonds. Dan began to wash her toes, dragging the cloth over Celeste's toe stems and in between each of her long toes, adorned in black nail polish as they curl and fight against the ticklish on slaught. Celeste's toes are particularly sensitive and she lets out a gasp and muffled scream as Dan manipulates her toes.

"ENOUGH WITH MY FUCKING TOES!!" She yells through clenthed teeth and between grunts, her face still planted in the mattress as she grinds her face back and forth trying anything to get her mind off the maddening torment of the cloth on her hyper ticklish toes.

Dan was in heaven. He was intoxicated with the power he had over Celeste. Watching the dominate, alpha female squirm like a little girl from having her foot washed. He wanted to break her and force her to laugh from his touch.

"Sure you arent ticklish, mistress? You sure cant stay still while I'm washing her foot. And I can hear you trying not to laugh. Go ahead and laugh, Mistress, its ok!"

Celeste can only growl in response to Dan's teasing question, her tough facade crumbling with each stroke of the cloth on her tender toes.

Dan finished with her left foot and moved over to her right.

"Look, get away from my feet, NOW!! I dont like my feet touched! Stop this non sense!!" Celeste snaps.

Dan dipped the cloth into the bucket and proceeded to scrub her right sole, starting with her arch as he had on the other foot.

Celeste immediately slammed her controted face into the mattress with ticklish agony. Celeste's foot wiggled as Dan rubbed the cloth along her velvet sole. Her toes splayed and curled with each torturous wipe of the cloth. Celeste could only quiver and shake on the bed, her fingers digging into the mattress and Dan continues to scour her foot. Muffled grunts of frustration began to give way to angished giggles as Dan took his sweet time scrubbing her painful sensitive toes.

"Why won't he stop! I can't take this anymore. My feet are so ticklish. I'm going crazy!!" Celeste thought to herself while Dan continued to run the cloth over her toes.

Finally after what felt like an eternity for Celeste, Dan stopped washing her foot. Celeste, relieved, began to catch her breath.

"Ok....enough...I'm serious let me out of these cuffs" she said very sternly. "We arent playing anymore, I dont want to be tied up. I dont want you touching my feet. You need to ST...!!"

Celeste's breath was taken away as Dan ran his tongue down her freshly washed sole. The sensation was like nothing Celeste had ever felt before. Celeste was confused by the sensation. It tickled slightly, but was immensely pleasurable. She couldnt help but let out a soft moan as Dan's tongue swirled over her arch and across the ball of her foot. Dan nibbled on her heel, causing Celeste to tense up as this tickled her a little but felt good also. Dan began to suck on each of her toes. Celeste foot jerked and squirmed as Dan's tongue snaked around her toes and licked the sensitive skin in between. Celeste could no longer contain her laughter, Dan's tongue, her toes in his mouth, tickled way to much.

"YOU'RE KILLING ME! STOP WITH MY TOES, PLEASE!" Celeste begs him.

Dan, satisfied with hearing the dominate Mistress beg, relented on her toes and went back to licking and nibbling on her soft, tasty sole.

Celeste rhythmically grinded her hips on the mattress as Dan lapped at her sole. Celeste felt herself getting hot and wet with desire as Dan took his time worshipping her foot.

Dan worshipped her feet for around an hour, driving Celeste mad with lust and sexual tension.

As Dan released Celeste from the cuffs, he asked "You're not too upset are you Mistress?"

Celeste, having thoroughly enjoyed the licking and nibbling on her soles, and wild with arousal, hadn't minded it at all.

Celeste put back on her tough facade "you'll pay dearly for what he had done, Slave! But first, you need to satisfy your Mistress" Celeste said as she lays back on the bed, beckoning Dan to come to her. Celeste removed her thong panties and revealed her shaved womanhood to Dan. Dan moved in and began to gently lick her inner and outer lips, teasing Celeste by never quite licking her clit. Celeste moaned and sighed as the pleasure took over her body. Dan began to lightly suck on her engorged clit, while moving his tongue in circles over its exposed tip. Celeste grabbed his head and pressed it firmly agaisnt her womanhood, moaning loudly as she felt the pleasure plateau inside of her. Dan kept sucking and licking her clit until Celeste let out a loud cry of pure ecstasy. Her body jerking and her toes curling as the powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Dan got up, his face covered in Celeste's wetness. Celeste was exhausted. She simply laid there and quivered in the aftermath of one of the best orgasms she's ever had.

"From now on, Slave, you will be worshipping my feet everyday. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back