• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dyane Cannon

DONCOSQUILLAS

TMF Novice
Hi all people.
I remember Dyane Cannon films. I saw her foot whit socks.

She is near 70 now, but is lovely.
Anybody know about is shi ticklish???
Thanks and merry chritsmas. :veryhappy

I have no idea. But I once saw her on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Apparently, they went out a few times. She was laughing all through the interview and she said, "Johnny, you always tickle me..."

The audience laughed then Carson did a Grouch Marx imitation and said, "Well, I certainly hope so."

Not exactly what you were looking for, but better than nothing

Thanks for the info. wow near 70. Well I like my feet to be younger but whatever. Feet are Feet right? Thanks.

Many years ago my little sister used to watch the Muppet Show. I watched in one time and Dyane was on there and she played a lady type Tarzan, anyway she falls off the vine and is sitting facing the camera and you get a view of her STOCKINGED FEET. They were pretty, perfect and in sandlefoot stockings. I wish I could see that episode again. :happyfloa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back