• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Earning" a tickling?

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Howdy folks,

In the thread on which girl to tickle, I saw a few statements along these lines: "Nothing better than tickling the living hell out of a gal who has the "I am all that" attitude and reduce her to a humbled hysterical bowl of jello!" (I think I quoted TTD).

Um, Wassup wit dat? I'm honestly asking because I hear this a LOT in emails, asking me to tie and tickle girls that 'deserve' it. Most of them are fun, though some are definitely of the " do it for all the girls who laughed at me at St. Herman High in 1983" ilk :eek: I am *not* picking on the folks who love the revenge thing AT ALL, but I guess I don't quite get it; I've been a girl for too long (g). See, most guys I know only want to tickle girls they find attractive, and girls know this-even the vanilla chicks know its part of flirting. So doesn't tickling her reinforce her "all that" vision of grandeur? :p

And I have yet to meet a girl who was truly humbled by a good tickling. Amazed at the intensity, but no real humbling. Once the mascara is fixed and the sweaty outfit replaced with fresh gear they're even worse, 'cause now they KNOW you think they're all that. And a bag of chips (rack of ribs?, nah, that's kinda weird) :cool:

So tell me fellas, do you think you can really use tickling to teach girls a 'lesson'? Why or why not? Thanks!

Bella

www.BellaRisa.com

Celebrating the passion of erotic tickling

Some excellent points there, Bella. I suspect the tickling-as-punishment thing comes from the same dark recesses of the mind as other forms of S&M/B&D play. It's a control/power thing to have someone helpless and force reactions from them, be it cryin' or laughter(or both!). But, yeah, there's probably definately the "She has no choice but to pay attention to me now!" factor in the male fantasies of tickling women who wouldn't give `em the time of day. I know this post doesn't shed much new light on the subject, but I thought your thread was definately worthy of a reply:eek:

bella said:

So tell me fellas, do you think you can really use tickling to teach girls a 'lesson'? Why or why not? Thanks!

Or, using the psychological angle, perhaps unconsciously Bella is offering a challenge for an experement with her as a subject. She will learn by doing, as it were.

Tickling girls/women who think they are "all that" in an UNflirtatious manner making it clear to them that they are not as strong as they think they are and can be tickled(reduced) to a begging for mercy, promise the world anything and be a little less "snobbish" mass of hysterical jellolike female flesh!;) :D and are as sensitive and weak as anyone else. Perhaps a woman who has that attitude of being "all that" who is restrained and not NOT in control, then tickled unmercifully will find that she is so ticklish and sensitive it will drive her absolutely nutsoid and will mend her stuck up ways knowing what is to come if she sticks her nose up in the air and shows that "all that" attitude.
It is definitely a control thing and not just a M on F scenario. It could very well be a F/F thing, where as the down to earth woman or women would relish having a "power" hungry, stuck up attitude woman in a position of weakness and at a loss of control whereas she is brought back to earth and reality admitting she is no better or stronger than any other woman when it comes down to it.

I hope I am making my point here.

Regardless of the fact that after it is over, she reapplies her mascara and makeup and goes about her business and life...the memory of what happened and knowing it can happen again and will just may knock her down a peg or two on the attitude scale, especially if she is so insanely ticklish and is not "INTO" being tickled as those who are passionatly into tickling/being tickled.
Women with the "all that" personality and attitude may not want others to know and or see her total loss of power and control by mere tickling!

TTD:p ;) :D :devil:

Re: Re: "Earning" a tickling?

Oddjob0226 said:
Or, using the psychological angle, perhaps unconsciously Bella is offering a challenge for an experement with her as a subject. She will learn by doing, as it were.

Hmmmmmm, an experinment? Yes, one of those just may be in order and I agree that Bella just may be unconsciously volunteering for that challange and experinment.

:D :p ;)

TTD

Are we yalking fantasy, or...?

I hope I am making my point here.

Oh indeed, if the point is that Cal-Star made too many bad videos in the '80's :p

I'm seriously not trying to be a pain, but fellas...women *know* they're ticklish. We've known since we were infants. I agree that they usually don't know the extent of it until they've been properly played with, but just as she wouldn't be humbled by being burned on a hot stove, neither would her uncontrollable bodily reactions to stimuli make her feel humiliated. That's like being embarrassed by the hiccups, or a really good orgasm or three. (And I didn't know that completely unflirtatious tickling amongst adults existed outside of MTJ ;) )

Perhaps a woman who has that attitude of being "all that" who is restrained and not NOT in control...will mend her stuck up ways knowing what is to come if she sticks her nose up in the air and shows that "all that" attitude.

This is an honest question for all the males who share this notion: does this fabled "all that" attitude mean she's truly rude and nasty to everyone, or just that she's attractive and won't go out with *you*? Because I'm starting to think that the pretty vanilla girls out there should carry pepper spray and a fork at all times, lest some shmegeggie think they need peg lowering. :rolleyes: :D

It is definitely a control thing and not just a M on F scenario. It could very well be a F/F thing, where as the down to earth woman or women would relish having a "power" hungry, stuck up attitude woman in a position of weakness and at a loss of control whereas she is brought back to earth and reality admitting she is no better or stronger than any other woman when it comes down to it.

Um, what? :wow: Down to earth women go around deciding that some other chick needs to be tickled for reality purposes? Not in my experience. And since when do bitches become less bitchy because they were tickled for awhile? "Gee, I was a really nasty girl, but tickling showed me the way!" or "I better not be myself around Fred, he might tie me up and tickle me and whatever could I do?"

Um, no.

If anything they just add you to their list of people to harm; see my pepper spray and fork reference, that can be a f/f scenario too :cool:

I know I'm bursting some bubbles here, but c'mon boys: you know these things don't happen, and I know that you don't *really* want a world where women are that pitiful and easily led. Great fantasies though!

Bella

www.BellaRisa.com

Personally it depends on just how snobby the woman in question is. If she's just some kinda stuck up diva who's full of herself then a tickling is perfect with me. However, if she's some kinda uppity she-beast who is not only full of herself, but takes joy in degrading others than I think a more humiliating prank is what the doctor oredered.

bella bella bella...

What we have heeeeeeeeere is........failllllllllure to communi-cate.

The main point I am or was trying to make is that in MY humble opinion it is usually the one with the "attitude", the one who is of stronger personality and or with the "all that" and a Canoli, that is the one who people would want to see be taken down and tickled silly!

One may not be "humbled" by burning ones' self on a stove, but, you can rest assured, one would not touch the stove with a bare hand again!
While the term "humbled" may have been misunderstood due to it being mis-presented, the tickling just may make one think twice about acting a certain way to people in general. Unless she wants more and more tickling, thus of course she/they will act the same, then it becomes a great playful little game.
I am just submitting a theory that what would an intense tickling do to the "all that" gal who is clueless to the "Tickle Community" etc etc the the tickling is presented to her as not a punishment in the sense of the word but in a manner that is less than "affectionate".
Yes it could be a "fantasy" scenario but just for shits and giggles, something to Ponder as if a reality.

For instance, say someone you know, "wronged you" or a close friend or family member somehow. Nothing life threatening but a genuine "wrong" beit betrayal or some other "bellas law" violation that he/she did that was just serious enough to warrant you wanting some sort of vengance....and tickling was the ONE think you knew you can do to this person that would "put her/him in her/his place.
I am not talking abduction and assult here, we're still keeping things on a civil and friendly basis. Someone that just fears tickling and being tickled just enough that having that done would definitely altar their actions in the future and make them sorry about doing what ever it was he/she done to you.

I'm I being clear? I am not talking about serious assult on someone here that warrants arrest and punishment by the LAW here.

Someone who is very into tickling and very ticklish and into being tickled to any extreme, who, knowing that it will get her/him tickled, will continue to do or say what it takes to get themself tickled more and more.....but someone who is that ticklish but not really INTO being tickled(anyway near to how those INTO it), will NOT continue to do or say things that will get them tickled to the same point.

:wow: :eek:

At least not to those who will tickle her/him:p ;) :D

TTD

$Tickletorturer said:
Personally it depends on just how snobby the woman in question is. If she's just some kinda stuck up diva who's full of herself then a tickling is perfect with me. However, if she's some kinda uppity she-beast who is not only full of herself, but takes joy in degrading others than I think a more humiliating prank is what the doctor oredered.

I agree. Although the latter part of your statement, about the uppity she-beast who is full of herself and takes joy in degrading others, a humiliating tickle perhaps by those who she personally harmed or degraded. Sometimes the law has to or should be taken into the peoples' hands'(so to speak) ;) :D :p

This, while can unfortunatly remain only a fantasy as to make this a reality is definitely breaking the "Law" and a form of assult if done in that manner. A prank, one way or another is due indeed.

:rolleyes: :D ;) :devil:

TTD

Re: Are we yalking fantasy, or...?

bella said:

I'm starting to think that the pretty vanilla girls out there should carry pepper spray and a fork at all times, lest some shmegeggie think they need peg lowering.

Shmegeggie !!!! Haven't heard that one in a long time!

Would I do such a thing in real life? Nope; it makes for great fantasy, and in the context of the right "specialized" relationship it might even work, but for some average person to do such a thing to another average person in a vanilla context, it would just a way of creating more jobs for prosecuting and defense lawyers.

What we have heeeeeeeeere is........failllllllllure to communi-cate.

Yup, we do. I'll try again.

I asked: "do you think you can really use tickling to teach girls a 'lesson'?" And you've proceeded to reply with:
I am just submitting a theory
and
This, while can unfortunatly remain only a fantasy
and
Yes it could be a "fantasy" scenario but just for shits and giggles, something to Ponder as if a reality.

I wasn't asking about your imagination, trust I know ALL about that from the video requests I get ;) I was asking about what people think *really* happens reagrding this type of tickling, since in my experience it wouldn't fly.

One may not be "humbled" by burning ones' self on a stove, but, you can rest assured, one would not touch the stove with a bare hand again!

No, one just puts on an oven mit for protection. (once again, see my pepper spray/fork section :p ) In a real (there's that word again) situation where someone tickled a woman less than nicely, from what I know of my own sex she's going to give him a fat lip and HE will be the one who's behavior changes. Perhaps he'll avoid her since she's not a pleasant person, but as far as him having some sort of 'tickling power' over her...only in net fiction. Real women simply don't react that way, at least I've never seen or heard of it.

For instance, say someone you know, "wronged you" or a close friend or family member somehow. Nothing life threatening but a genuine "wrong" beit betrayal or some other "bellas law" violation that he/she did that was just serious enough to warrant you wanting some sort of vengance....and tickling was the ONE think you knew you can do to this person that would "put her/him in her/his place.

You lost me completely. As playful and fun-loving as I am I'm still an adult, and as such I don't deal with 'vengeance' and putting people in their places (except verbally, a skill that runs in my family). I think it's a fabulous fantasy, but again, I was inquiring about real life.

A prank, one way or another is due indeed.

This made my head hurt. A) you honestly feel that "pulling a prank" is warranted if you don't care for someone's attitude? Whatever happened to just not hanging around people if you don't like them?

And B) please tell me you don't still pull pranks on others, please just give me that...:wow:

I know, I'm no fun at all, this whole "respect other people and their bodies" thing I was taught can be a real drag:cool2:

Bella
www.BellaRisa.com

Looks like ya missed the point.

bella said:

This made my head hurt. A) you honestly feel that "pulling a prank" is warranted if you don't care for someone's attitude? Whatever happened to just not hanging around people if you don't like them?

And B) please tell me you don't still pull pranks on others, please just give me that...:wow:

I know, I'm no fun at all, this whole "respect other people and their bodies" thing I was taught can be a real drag:cool2:

Bella
www.BellaRisa.com

I'd just like to clairify something here. Pranks are a cool legitimate form of revenge one can take against those who wrong them. And I'd also like to state that I never said anything about pulling a prank on someone just because I don't like their attitude, rather someone who's attitude is so foul they enjoy other's misery.

lol...bella...

Yes, my "prank" days are far(too far when I think about it, damn I am getting old)behind me. 43 now, last of my "pranks" as it were in my :eek: early twenties? if not earlier!.

Bottom line is, if a tickling is asked for by word and or action, then the tickling is deserved and Earned whether she/he likes it or not!:p ;) :D

As for where I lost you...I really gotta stop rambling sometimes

:rolleyes: :p

If tickling is a good revenge on someone, you will use it, especially when it is beneficial to both of you:devil: ;) :D

TTD

By the By

Everything I said was said tounge in cheek and in a respectful and playful manner and NOT as an assult upon one and or their body.

Just like in the B/D S/M world, punishment and reward are divided by a very fine line and sometimes the sub will DO something wrong on purpose if only for the love of the fine line dividing pain and pleasure.

TTD:p :cool: ;)

There was a point?

Pranks are a cool legitimate form of revenge one can take against those who wrong them.

You're old enough to post here, yet you still deal with pranks and revenge and such. Thanks for clarifying :rolleyes: :cool: .

I never said anything about pulling a prank on someone just because I don't like their attitude, rather someone who's attitude is so foul they enjoy other's misery.

I imagine if this person's attitude is foul, you don't like it, else you wouldn't label it as 'foul'. Hence pulling a prank because you don't like their attitude. ;)

Perhaps I'm sheltered. Are you guys really running around out there doing weird things to people in the name of 'revenge'? What age group is doing this, is it everybody? 'Cause if I don't like someone and we can't work it out, we just stop hanging out...:wow: :)

Bella

www.BellaRisa.com

I dated a budding therapist for a short time, while she was studying to get her phD. A very beautiful blond with the quiet grace of Tori Amos and a constant endeavor to be Katherine Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Her proper poise and sweet nature, mixed with her mid-20's youth, made her very sexy in my book. And make no mistake -- vanilla all the way.

So I told her about this tickling thing one night.

She immediately recommended the "Kissing, Tickling, Being Bored" book that we all us TMFers have in our bookcases. Then, warming up to the subject, she remarked that "Of course it's a turn-on. It's the Great Equalizer. The richest businessman or the most uptight schoolteacher are both rendered helplessly laughing with just a few strokes on their soles."

I think this ties in, Bella, with your topic here. Perhaps it isn't as malevolent a revenge as it is a way to equalize.

(Speaking of which, I'm very much in the mood to equalize someone right now. This whole weekend, actually. I know we've all experienced this phenomenon, and I'm going through it right now -- Tickle Heat. Mmeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaooooooowwww.)

Boom

First, I'm 27 and I still occasionally pull pranks on people. They are harmless and usually done to my friends and not people I hate.

As for the revenge scenario, it is quite a common fantasy and it happens in reality. Usually the revenge is against friends and girlfriends. Yes, somtimes a tickling is deserved, for example, when I'm washing a car and a girlfriend spray me with the waterhose. She deserves to be tickled.

As for snobby girls, I once briefly lived with a girl that had some snobbish tendencies. She was 4th or 3rd runner up in Ms. Texas in the late nineties. Don't get me wrong she could be down to earth, but at times she did come off like a snob. She was also extremely ticklish which I took advantage of at times. Usually when she was in one of her snobish moods. I have to admit there was some satisfaction is seeing this snobish girl melting into a fit of giggles. Did it change her behavior? No not really.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back