• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electronic/Dance Music

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
I've loved this genre since the 80's when techno became popular...'Good Life' by Inner City is an all time favorite.

While I've always listened to it I haven't listened to newer music from the last 10-15 years or so..I recently renewed my xmsirius subscription and listened to all the electronic stations and like what I've heard. Songs like 'How Deep Is Your Love" and "This Is What You Came For" are really good. I'm looking for suggestions whether it's songs or artists to listen to...looking to expand my library

Thanks and Happy New Year

When it comes to EDM I usually listen to th more "thumping" kind of stuff, if that's what you want to call it, but a good song that's actually been on the radio a lot in my town is Lean On by Majer Lazer. It soothes me and isn't nearly as extreme as some others.

However if extreme (again if that's what you'd call it) is what you're after, a good trap artist is Knife Party. They have some pretty good songs and a few have even been featured in film so I highly recommend them.

My personal favorite in EDM is drum & bass though. It's just very relaxing to me, so I listen to it often. A few good artists in that category are Fred V & Grafix, Logistics, London Elektricity, and Metrik. These are a few of the artists.

Hope I could help out in expanding the library as one EDM fan to another!

Wow, thank you for the list of artists to try...I'll be giving those a listen this week.

Does electroswing count? That's my shit, dawg...! XD

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back