• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elise Spread Eagle & Tickled 1 - Preview

jmsdarke

Verified
Elise-Spread%20EagleTK1.jpg

Elise is a cute little Asian model and this is her first time to be tied and tickled at ShyAndWildTickling.com. She was very nervous when we tied her down. She started asking questions about how long she'd be tickled before a break. So I just smiled and turned to her and said "you came to the wrong house babe cause we don't do mercy here".
I start by testing her body for sensitivity to tickling. Spicy! This girl is very very responsive. The look on her face when I'm done testing tells me that Elise will have a long hard session.

Autumn starts the real tickling working Elise's upper body. It's easy getting this little Asian hottie going. As Autumn works over Elise's upper body, Honey sneaks in behind Autumn and starts tickling her nylon soles. Honey then attacks Autumn's vulnerable ribs to get her jumping off-balance.

Now the girls get down to Elise's feet and remove her black high heel stilettos to start raking their long manicured nails all over her tasty Asian bare soles in ticklish stereo. They grab firm hold of her ankles and dig in. Yeah, she's jumpin now. When they lotion her soles and bring on the hair brush, it's all over babe.

Areas Tickled: Ribs, Arm Pits, Belly, Thighs, Feet

<div><embed src="http://www.livevideo.com/flvplayer/embed/A6A22D3EA63D4745BC92DD6479D67953" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" WIDTH="445" HEIGHT="369" wmode="transparent"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.livevideo.com/video/embedLink/A6A22D3EA63D4745BC92DD6479D67953/584727/elise-spread-eagle-tickled-1.aspx">Elise Spread Eagle & Tickled 1 - Preview</a></div>

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back