• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eliza Dushku tickled?

joedowney2k

TMF Poster
This is my first post, so ill do the best i can. I usually listen to a DVD commentary after i watch the movie, but in the movie Wrong Turn, the commentary on the part where Eliza is tied to the bed, she said (and i dont quote), it was hard because when they said "cut" the ppl on the set would come up (and she said they would come up "and and be like coochie-coo") and some other things. sounds to me like someone tickled her armpit b/c she was wearing a tank top in taht scene. if you have the DVD, i suggest you check out the commentary on that scene and make your own decision.

Last edited:
This popped up like a year ago, so of course I immediately checked the DVD out from the library. It was pretty cute the way she said "cootchie-coo" but I couldn't tell if she meant they were just teasing her with the threat of it or actually tickling her. I mean, she is chained down spread eagle in a tiny tank top, so who in their right mind could pass that up?

my bad

i didnt know it had already been posted....i havent been online here in almost a year, just doing my civic duties sir. but it is good to hear her say "coochi-coo"

Nah! Not your bad! And you keep up those civic duties! (I don't think Tklr5150 was negative about you reposting this info...I had forgotten about it myself, actually!).

I think if multiple people came up to her and said "coochie coo", SOMEONE was bound to make contact. She said doing the scene was "hard" because of this.....I'll bet it wouldn't have been so "hard" if no one made contact with that almost-definitely ticklish skin of hers....which of course makes me say....GOOD! She SHOULD be tickled, that Eliza Dushku, oh my gosh, right? being so pretty and all....;)

Nah, not negative at all, just had my memory refreshed is all.

Another way to look at it: Even if nobody actually tickled her, the fact that she said it made it hard to do the scene makes me think she was at least nervous about the prospect of someone acting out on the cootchie-coo. And of course you know what that means!

Thanks, Joedowney2k. Welcome to the TMF, and from your first posts here, I can tell you'll be a valuable contributor. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back