• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emilia Clarke Tickle Dominated By Mistress Vivian (f/f) PART 2

Korina

For paid commissions DM me!

fun.png

"I never knew that laughter could be so torturous, yet so intoxicating. In the depths of my vulnerability, I discovered a hidden desire that consumed me entirely. As the tickling continued relentlessly, I realized that surrendering to this dark pleasure was inevitable."
Part 5: “Sensual touches”

Vivian's gaze fell upon Emilia's chest, her eyes narrowing as they locked onto the two hardened peaks that had formed beneath the thin fabric of her blue top. The cool air had left them both prominent and visibly pert. Vivian's lips curled into a sly smile, her amusement apparent as she raised a finger and pointed directly at Emilia's breasts. "Are these ticklish?"
Emilia's eyes widened with a mixture of fear and embarrassment. She looked helplessly into Vivian's eyes, searching for mercy or understanding. Her mind raced, wondering if her answer would even matter in this situation.
"Ah, well," Vivian cooed, her smile only widening. "They are perfect, by the way." As she spoke, she reached out towards Emilia's chest. Instead of touching her nipples directly, though, she allowed her index finger to hover just millimeters from the nipples. Slowly, deliberately, Vivian traced circles around each of Emilia's nipples, never actually making contact but coming close enough that it almost tickled just as much.
Emilia's breath hitched in her throat, her heart pounding as she tried to suppress any reaction. It was difficult; the anticipation alone sent shivers down her spine, and she couldn't help but squirm ever so slightly under Vivian's teasing touch. She wished she could beg for mercy, plead for an end to this, but the gag that filled her mouth rendered her unable to speak.
Her thoughts were a jumbled mess, a cacophony of fear and arousal that made it impossible to concentrate on anything but the sensation of Vivian's finger as it continued its maddening dance. And even though she couldn't speak, Emilia's eyes conveyed a desperate plea, silently begging Vivian to either stop... or finally make contact.
"Enough teasing," Vivian whispered devilishly, and finally allowed her fingers to make contact with Emilia's nipples through the fabric of her blue top. She tickled them gently at first, tracing delicate patterns around the sensitive buds, causing them to stiffen even more.
Emilia's eyes widened as she struggled to maintain composure. The sensation was overwhelming, sending shivers down her spine and making goosebumps rise on her skin. She could feel her arousal building, the sudden sensory overload too intense for her to ignore. Her breathing grew heavier, and saliva pooled behind the gag in her mouth, slowly seeping out and dripping down her chin. She stared into Vivian's eyes with a helpless expression, silently pleading for mercy or release.
"Look at you," Vivian taunted, her voice sultry and seductive. "You're so vulnerable right now, but also so beautiful. It's quite the sight." Her fingers still torturing.
Suddenly, Vivian straightened up, towering over the seated Emilia. She leaned in close, their faces merely inches apart. With a deliberate slowness, she reached up and began to unfasten the gag, maintaining eye contact the entire time. Emilia couldn't help but feel submissive under Vivian's powerful gaze, her heart pounding in her chest.
As the gag finally fell away, Vivian whispered softly, "You've been such a good girl for me. My favorite one ever."
The words struck a chord within Emilia, and an unexpected flashback washed over her. She'd heard those exact words before, in her dream! The memory was hazy, but the sense of déjà vu was strong.
As Vivian's beautiful green eyes closed, she leaned in and tenderly pressed her lips against Emilia's. Emilia felt her sanity melt away as she completely submitted to the overwhelming desire that consumed her. With each heartbeat, it seemed as if their passionate connection intensified, leaving no room for thoughts or fears.
Vivian's warm body pressed against Emilia's, their breasts touching as they shared this intimate moment. The sensation of their skin brushing against one another sent shivers down Emilia's spine, making her acutely aware of every inch of her body. The room around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them locked in a world of their own.
Slowly, Vivian pulled back, leaving Emilia breathless and in awe. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she said, "Open up for me, sweety." Obediently, Emilia opened her mouth and allowed Vivian to reapply the gag, silencing any words that might have formed on her lips.
Emilia suddenly found herself craving more of Vivian's touch, more tickling, more anything to keep this intense connection alive. It appeared Vivian felt the same way, as she bent down to untie Emilia's legs. Once free, Vivian carefully repositioned Emilia, bending her knees and presenting her feet behind her. In this new position, Emilia's feet were more open and vulnerable than ever before.
"Are you ready for what's next?" Vivian asked, her voice full of anticipation and excitement. Emilia hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with uncertainty and fear, but ultimately nodded.
Vivian's tall, imposing figure came into Emilia's view once more, her piercing green eyes staring down at the submissive woman. Emilia's heart raced as she gazed up at Vivian with wide, puppy-like eyes, feeling an odd mix of fear and anticipation.
"Are you ready for some more intense stuff?" Vivian asked teasingly. Her warm hands slipped underneath Emilia's shirt, fingertips grazing the fabric of her bikini as they found their way to her nipples. As Vivian's fingers gently brushed against the sensitive skin, Emilia's breath hitched in her throat, a shudder running through her body.
"Y-yes," Emilia stammered, her eyes rolling back momentarily from the overwhelming sensation. She had never experienced such a heightened state of arousal, and it both terrified and excited her.
"Good girl," Vivian cooed, bending down to plant a soft kiss on Emilia's flushed cheek. In one swift motion, she pulled Emilia's top up over her bikini, leaving her hard nipples even more exposed to the cool air of the room. Emilia's face burned with embarrassment, but she couldn't deny the thrill it sent through her.
Vivian's heels clicked on the floor as she walked around to the back of Emilia, who closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing. What would come next? She didn't know, and the uncertainty only added to her excitement.

Emilia felt Vivian's hands come to rest on her feet, their warmth radiating through her skin. She held her breath, her mind racing with wild thoughts. What does she have planned for me? Can I handle it? The questions swirled around her head, but deep down, she knew that she would enjoy every second of it.

Part 6:”Complete Surrender”

Vivian's fingers, slender and elegant, glide gently over the sensitive skin on Emilia's feet. The sensation sends a shiver up her spine, causing the corners of her lips to curl into an involuntary smile beneath her gag. She tries her best to stifle her laughter, but it escapes as muffled giggles. Her eyes look into the basement, unable to look behind her, pleading for mercy from the tickling torment.
"Ah, I see we've found your weakness," Vivian teases, her voice soft and warm. The touch of her nails sends a shudder through Emilia's body, knowing full well that this was only the beginning.
Emilia's laughter grows more intense as Vivian's fingers dance across her soles, exploring every inch of her delicate skin. Her nails gently scratch the surface, eliciting a mixture of pleasure and desperation in Emilia's muffled moans. Bound and helpless, she tugs at her restraints, only to find herself unable to escape the tickling onslaught.
"Please," Emilia thinks, her breathing ragged. "I can't take much more of this." But deep down inside her, a conflicting desire arises—an undeniable thrill in her helplessness. It's a feeling she never knew she craved until now.
As Vivian's fingers continue their relentless assault, Emilia finds herself losing all sense of control. Her moans become louder and more primal, her laughter uncontrollable. Every nerve in her body screams for release, yet she is utterly powerless against the intoxicating mix of pleasure and torment.
"Tell me, my dear," Vivian purrs, her breath hot on Emilia's ear. "Do you like what I'm doing to you?"
Emilia's heart pounded in her chest as Vivian continued her relentless tickling, focusing on one foot with both of her hands. She expertly kneaded the tender flesh between Emilia's toes, eliciting more helpless laughter from her captive. The sensation was unbearable, yet exhilarating at the same time—the perfect blend of torment and ecstasy.
"Ah, look at you squirm!" Vivian taunted, grinning wickedly as she traced her nails around Emilia's arches. "You're so ticklish right here, aren't you?"
As Vivian's fingers danced upon her soles, Emilia writhed in her bonds, her body swinging back and forth in a futile attempt to escape the maddening sensations. Her bikini-clad breasts jiggled with each desperate movement, adding another layer of vulnerability to her predicament.
"Please," Emilia thought, her mind racing with conflicting desires. "I can't take it anymore… but I don't want her to stop."
Her body slick with sweat, Emilia's blue bikini clung to her skin like a second layer, her nipples stiffened by the mix of arousal and fear that coursed through her veins. It was a sight that seemed to only fuel Vivian's desire, her eyes betraying a flicker of lust beneath her controlled exterior.
"Such a pretty sight," Vivian whispered, finally ceasing her tickling. Emilia's breaths came in ragged gasps as she tried to recover from the intense sensations, her eyes filled with a mixture of relief and uncertainty.
Vivian circled around her captive, taking in the sight of Emilia's flushed, glistening skin. She couldn't help but admire the way Emilia's curves were accentuated by the thin fabric of her bikini, the beads of sweat that trailed down her body like tiny rivers.
"Did you enjoy that, sweety?" Vivian asked, her voice a sultry purr. Emilia hesitated, unsure of how to respond to the question. Yes, she had enjoyed it—but admitting that felt like giving Vivian even more power over her.
"Answer me," Vivian demanded, her tone firm yet enticing.
Emilia swallowed hard, her mind racing as she tried to find the right words. "I… I don't know," she stammered, her eyes pleading for understanding. "It was… intense."
"Intense?" Vivian echoed, a wicked smile spreading across her face. "Well, then. We'll just have to see what other sensations we can explore, won't we?"
As Emilia's heart raced with anticipation, she couldn't help but wonder what would come next—and whether she truly wanted it to stop.
With a gentle touch, Vivian removed Emilia's gag, the sticky fabric pulling away from her moist lips. Emilia instinctively leaned in for a kiss, her lips seeking the comfort and connection she craved. But Vivian pulled back just enough to avoid the contact, a teasing smirk on her face.
"Would you like oil applied on your feet next?" Vivian asked, her voice seductive and playful. "You like tickling, right?"
Emilia hesitated, her mind reeling from the intensity of the previous moments. The thought of oil combined with more tickling was almost too much to bear; she knew it would make her feel even more vulnerable and helpless. Yet, at the same time, she couldn't deny the desire that surged through her veins, the need for that intimate connection with Vivian. Taking a deep breath, she whispered, "Yes."
"Perfect," Vivian purred, leaning in once again to capture Emilia's lips in a passionate kiss. The taste of Emilia's wet lips, still damp from the gag, only fueled Vivian's arousal. Their tongues danced together, exploring and teasing each other, as Vivian's fingers found their way back to Emilia's nipples, gently brushing against them through the thin fabric of her bikini.
Emilia's heart pounded in her chest, her thoughts a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. As the kiss continued, she couldn't help but smile into it, feeling the fingers of Vivian against her nipples. Her body trembled beneath Vivian's touch, the sensation of pleasure and vulnerability mixing together in a potent cocktail that left her gasping for more.
Vivian broke away from the kiss, trailing her lips down Emilia's neck and eliciting shivers along her spine. Her fingers traced circles on Emilia's back, tickling her sensitive skin just enough to keep her on edge, never allowing her to fully relax. Emilia's mind raced as she tried to anticipate Vivian's next move, unsure whether to brace herself for more intense tickling or to simply give in to the sensations that threatened to consume her.
"Please," she found herself whispering, not even sure what she was asking for. But Vivian merely smiled, her eyes filled with a wicked gleam as she continued to tease and torment her captive.
Vivian slowly pulled back from another heated kiss, her eyes locking onto Emilia's as a devilish grin spread across her face. Emilia's chest heaved with each labored breath, her body shivering with anticipation and desire. In that moment, she couldn't fight it any longer – she was completely under Vivian's spell.
"Emilia," Vivian purred, her voice dripping with seduction, "you would make the perfect tickle slave. Would you like to be mine?"
The question hung in the air, heavy with implications. Emilia's heart pounded furiously in her chest, her mind racing with conflicting thoughts. She wanted to resist, to maintain some semblance of control, but she couldn't deny the overwhelming craving for Vivian's touch.
"Answer me, my dear," Vivian pressed, her fingers gently brushing along Emilia's breasts, sending shivers down her spine.
Emilia hesitated, her lips trembling as she struggled to find her voice. Finally, she whispered, "I... I don't know."
Vivian chuckled softly, a wicked glint in her eyes. "That's okay, darling. I'll convince you soon enough."
With that, Vivian leaned in once more, her lips hovering just above Emilia's. The heat radiating off their bodies was intoxicating, and Emilia found herself leaning forward, desperate for another taste of those soft, enticing lips.
"Ah ah," Vivian chided gently, pulling away just out of reach. "Not yet, my sweet. First, let's see how much more you can take."
As Emilia watched helplessly, Vivian retrieved a small bottle of oil from a nearby table. She uncapped it and drizzled the slick substance over her fingers, her eyes never leaving Emilia's face. The fear of not knowing what would come next, combined with the all-consuming need for Vivian's touch, left Emilia's mind a tangled mess of thoughts and emotions.
I shouldn't want this, she thought, her body tense as she prepared herself for what was to come. But somehow, I can't resist...
"Ready?" Vivian asked, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes.
Emilia swallowed hard, nodding once.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back