• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily (m/f) belly

commish729

Ben was a junior in high school. He had been a social, even comical kid in the private grade school, but moving to the public middle school, then high school had not been easy and he had become painfully shy. Instead of a small class of twenty, his class now had almost one hundred students in it. His friends from grade school had scattered and found new friends, and he just didn’t feel like he fit in with any one group. It didn’t help that he was one of the youngest kids in his class and he didn’t seem to mature as fast as his friends. He had tried band in in 7th grade, but wasn’t very good at it and quit after one year. He tried football in 8th grade, with the same result. About the only thing he liked was choir. He had a good singing voice and he got along with the other guys in his section but still didn’t consider any of them a good friend.

The best part about choir was Emily. She was a taller girl with dark brown eyes and long, straight blond hair that she usually kept back in a ponytail. The choir would sit in a half circle with him sitting on one end and Emily sitting on the other, and he would often look across at her while they practiced. Occasionally she would see him staring at her and she would give him a little smile before he quickly looked down at his music, his face turning bright red with embarrassment. He was a somewhat attractive guy but he had a hard time interacting with girls, further pushing him into his shy, sad corner. Emily was one of the nicest girls in the entire school. She was friendly towards everyone and would occasionally scold someone if they bulled others. She was one of the best singers in choir, a star basketball player and captain of the speech team. There wasn’t anything that she couldn’t do.

Another thing that Ben dealt with was a belly fetish. He was straight so it was only girls that he would look at. It didn’t matter if their bellies were covered or bared, he just liked looking at them. The current fashion for girls was a crop top with jeans worn at the waist so that only slivers of their bellies could be seen. These hints of belly skin were fun, but he wished he could see the whole thing.

It was homecoming week, and the students were decorating the gym for the homecoming dance. Ben would have liked to go the dance but was too afraid of being turned down to ask any of the girls. Now, he was sitting up in the farthest reaches of the bleachers, working on his English homework. He wanted to help with the decorating but again was too shy to ask if anyone needed his help.

“Ben!” He looked up and scanned the room, trying to see if someone had actually called his name, then noticing that it was Emily. “Um, me?” he asked. “Of course, you. Can you give me hand?” He slowly walked down the risers, trying to hide the anxiety he was feeling. Then he was standing next to her. “I need to hang some decorations from this,“ she said, pointing up at the basketball backboard above them. “I want to use that step stool,” she said, pointing at an old stool, “but it doesn’t look very sturdy, and I was wondering if you could hold me steady while I am standing on it. “Um, sure” he replied. She laughed and softly punched him in the arm. “You don’t need to say um every time you answer me. Are you going to the dance? “She asked. “No” he replied. She gave him a curious look as he turned to get the stool, bring it over and open it up under the backboard. “Now hold me steady. Put your hands around my hips” she said, placing her hands on his shoulders for balance as she climbed the three steps. He did as he was told and put his hands around her hips to keep her steady. He watched as she reached up to begin hanging the decorations. As she did this, he felt fabric moving under his thumbs and being replaced with soft skin. He brought his eyes down and found himself looking directly at her bare midriff. Lifting her arms had pulled her sweatshirt up, exposing her bare stomach. His thumbs were now resting on the bare skin above her hips. His eyes were fixated on this skin, watching her stomach move in and out as she breathed. As she moved around, he loosened his grip ever so slightly so that the waist of her pants slowly lowered and revealed her bellybutton. It was a deep innie that normally would have been round, but was now pulled into an almond shape because she was reaching up. All his other senses shut down as he gazed at her perfect stomach, mere inches away.

Suddenly, her sweatshirt fell back down, covering her belly, and he looked up to find her staring at him. “What were you looking at?” she asked. “Um, nothing.” I answered. “Quite saying um!” she reminded him. “You were looking at my stomach. Is there something wrong with it?” she asked, pulling her sweatshirt back up and rubbing her hand across her stomach. “No” I replied. She shrugged, climbed down off the stool, turned, and walked a few steps away before turning back to Ben. “Are you coming?” she asked. “Coming where?” he asked back. She motioned around the perimeter of the gym. “There are five more backboards.” He swallowed and followed her.

They worked on the second one, then the third. All the while he was able to look at her perfect bare belly, making sure to look up occasionally so as not to be caught staring. His thumbs were always resting on the skin above her hips, and he fought the urge to wiggle them. By the fourth backboard he lost the fight and gently wiggled his thumbs into her bare skin. She flinched and brought her arms down. “Don’t!” she scolded him, a little smile turning up the corners of her lips. She reached back up to continue. He waited for a minute before trying again, only this time, instead of wiggling his thumbs, he very slowly applied pressure, watching as his thumbs slowly made indentations in her skin. She giggled but did not bring down here arms. “I’m warning you” she said, not even looking down this time.
When they reached the fifth backboard, he switched tactics and moved his hands around slightly so that his thumbs were resting just below and to the sides of her bellybutton. He slowly reached over with one thumb and brushed the outer edge of her bellybutton. Her entire body flinched, and she almost collapsed on top of him. “Dang it! Do that again and I’m going to smack you!” she yelled at him from above. This time her face started serious but slowly turned back into a grin as she reached up to finish her job.

He was a good boy as she worked on the last backboard, but as she neared the end he decided to go for broke. As she was about to bring her arms down, he dug his thumbs into the bare skin above her hips and wiggled them. She screamed and collapsed on top of him, knocking them both to the floor, then started playfully slapping at him as she stood up.

They both suddenly noticed that the gym had turned quiet and discovered that almost everyone was watching them. They both turned red with embarrassment, and she reached down to help him stand as it nothing had happened. As the crowd returned to what they had been doing, she grabbed his hand and pulled him into a side room. “Why did you do that?” she asked. “Um..” He started before seeing the look in her eyes. Before he realized it, the truth began pouring forth from his mouth. “Because all this time I was looking at your cute belly and bellybutton and trying very hard not to tickle them, but I failed.” He waited for her to call him weird and storm out, but instead she smiled and said, “Give me your finger.” “Which one” he asked. “Your right pointer finger” she replied. He held it up and she gently wrapped her hand around it, leaving his finger tip exposed. He gave her a curious look before looking back down and watching as she slowly pulled her sweatshirt up with one hand and used the other to push the end of his finger into her bellybutton. “Now wiggle it” she ordered. He didn’t need to be told twice and he followed her order. She must not have realized how much it was going to tickle because she had to quickly bring her hands up to cover her mouth and cut off a scream that was coming out. She instinctively retreated but he didn’t let up. Within a couple of seconds her legs gave out and she fell to the floor with him following her down, continuing to tickle her bellybutton. As they landed, he used his other hand to quickly wiggle his fingers against other areas of her stomach before finally landing back at the starting point, the area above her hip.
After about ten seconds he quit and let he catch her breath. “Oh my god, that tickled” she said. He looked back, not sure of what to say. After a few seconds her face turned serious. “Why aren’t you going to the dance?” she asked. He waited a couple seconds before replying, “I’m afraid to ask a girl, only to have her turn me down.” She got a sad pout to her lips, then slowly turned it into a smile. “Why don’t you ask me.” “Yah, right” he said. “Every boy in the school wants to take you.” “Maybe” she said, “but none have asked, yet.” She smiled and it suddenly occurred to him what she meant. “Will you go to the dance with me?” he asked. “Yes!” she replied.

It was a great night. Emily introduced him to several of her friends. Most of the boys had puzzled look on their faces when they first saw the two of them dancing together, but they eventually opened up and even invited him to take part in their conversations. Emily was very nice, talking to him as they danced about being more self-assured and not so shy. It must have worked because within a few weeks he had made many new friends who found out that he had a great sense of humor. He would still look at Emily when at choir, only now he didn’t look down when they made eye contact.

His whole world changed that day before the dance, and it all started with a little tickle.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back