• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Encounter with My Ticklish girlfriend ;)

TickleFiend222

Ello all....this is My first "contribution" :wavingguy

Well....its a Tickling Story about me and My G/f....She's 5'11''.... Thin....Long Blond hair that GLOWS in the sun...and The Most BEAUTIFUL Feet....Long and Wrinkly size 12.....You can have the Prologue...or Skip Straight to the story ;)....but in Any case...her name has Been Changed to Protect The Ticklish :imouttahe

PROLOGUE: I Met this girl On MyyearBook...We'll Call Her Brandy......Well...She lived about 15 min from my house...and after a few weeks of Talking we decided to meet.....We met and went for a drink with a few of her friends...and a few of mine.....it was Awesome...Love at first Click :p....We'd been together for 4 1/2 Months when a trip Overseas caused our breakup....but upon my return (1 1/2 months ago) Were in Love again....:D...

STORY: Well Recently I've learned that (through giggly connfessions) She's into Bondage....and Being Tickled..BUT....She'll say She hates being tickled and Protest....but She's told me She Secretly LOVES it....and just likes putting up a Fight ;)......so Anyway...we were out at the Park last wednesday Night...and we'd discussed that it Would finnaly be the Day I'd get to test her Tickling spots...she Protested that Her feet Arnt ticklish...her underarms arnt ticklish...but She's Ticklish on her thighs and her Sensative Sides :D (It Gets ALOT Better ;) ).....so we shopped around some stores by the park...and finnaly decended in....and sat under a tree by the Pond and woods.....well She satbetweene my legs with her head against my chest and My head against a tree.......well...we sat in the Sunset..and....well...you didnt come here for the Romantic Stuff....lets get to it....:p.....I Asked her if she was "immune" to poking....she said idk....so I poked her sides and she bit her lip and pulled my hands away.... I asked to let me try with her hands behind her....she said ok...started Breathing...and bit her lip....I poked her sides and went up and Down...in her belly and up her back she REALLY Tried....but then Out of Nowhere...she bubbled over.....and Let out a Loud Laugh..." HE HE HE HAHAHA!!!" and pulled away.....:D....well then I poked her under her arms...She Freaked She said " OHHH...ALEX Pleeease!...Not under there!" ....so I put her hands behind my head slowly....then rested my hands INSIDE her shirt on her Very Hollow armpits...(they had a hint of sweat but they Were SOOO Soft and Hollow....She shrieked and kept saying "no No no No Pleease!" I said "Its a trust test..Trust me that I wont Tickle you"....so she put her arms up...and I Rested my hands on her warm and SOFT underarms....they were Perfect....and I Waited a few minuts...just touching them...hearing her every jittery Breath.....then I said "alright the test ends....NOW" and Dug my fingers in......and I got her Squeeling Laughing and almost in tears....."HEHEHE AHHH NO STAHHAHAHP!! PLEASE!! AHEHHHEEEEEE" She Threw her arms Down andWiggled around...after a min I let her go.....She Layed back down and we Made out :Kiss2: :wub: .....It was AMAZING.....

And thats My Story......Anywho Like it...I Had a Foot Experience with her later that day that I'd Be more than Happy to post .......and in anycase...I'm seeing her again in a few days ;)....

What do You guys think?

Welcome to the TMF, TickleFiend222, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very nice incident with your girlfriend, thanks for sharing it. Do post about tickling her feet. :feets:

Thanks :).....I'll Post the Foot Story Tomorrow Night Because I'm Probably going to see her tomorrow :p......and OMG!....I was talking to her this morning and She Told me what we should Do tomorrow....I said that I'd just got paid....and I passed the comment "I Could always buy a pair of handcuffs ;) "......and she kinda giggled and said "thats acctually somthing I wanna do " :firedevil ....so we agreed to buying cuffs Tommorow! :veryhappy ......what Should I do? 0_O

lovely experience my friend, things with gf/bf's are always awesome because of the deeper connection between the two parties, always a pleasure to hear but always an envy at the same time . . enjoy every minute for it's a blessing :)

awww.. just have fun exporing eacother... enjoy it.

HUGSSS/Lisa

Hey All....Thanks For the Comments :bump:

I'm hopefully going to see her in a few days as were working opposing shifts :p.......I bought the Cuffs.....but any tips as to Ways to use them?...:devil2:

and I have a VERY nice pic of her soles....How do I Post it here in this thread?? thnx all...:p....

next time u should tickle her feet jus to try her if she's ticklish on those amazingly big feet and could u get a picture of her feet if you could like her soles and the tooenails etc

Last edited:
sounds amazing man good for you. Ill bet shes not being completely honest about the feet thing...am i right?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back