• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--Musicroxmysox!! The Member Interview Thread

RobAce

Verified
Well this week brings another edition of Eight Things About. And this edition I asked someone who I had the pleasure of hanging out with, getting to know and was able to make some very good questions since I got to know her at Bella's Birthday Bash.
So without further delay, I bring you......
EIGHT THINGS ABOUT.....MUSICROXMYSOX!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What situations in the fetish make you most comfortable and uncomfortable.

Right now, I feel very comfortable both engaging in and watching many different forms of tickling. In the future I plan on exploring tickling more in relation with bondage. I've started to have some interest in spanking, and have tried it, but I'm not sure yet where that is going.

As far as things being uncomfortable, I mostly stay away from very hard core stuff and stuff I'm not interested in at all like needle play, extreme masochistic things, and complete submission, as a few examples. In general if I'm viewing something at a gathering I don't feel comfortable with I just walk away and find something else to do.

2. Do you dream about tickling at all? And if so, how often?

I very rarely dream in general. The one or two times I've dreamed about tickling it has mostly been in a romantic sense (as in if I'm attracted to someone they might play a role in dreams.) Really this just mostly never happens period.

3. Do you feel that women in the forum are treated differently than guys?

Without a doubt I feel that women are treated differently here then men. Women have expectations placed upon them, such as being submissive, reacting to tickling in a certain way, and are expected to enjoy sometimes very inappropriate private messages. I'm not saying that all men on here have these expectations of females, but many men do act inappropriate towards ladies here.

I think the biggest thing for women here is that they have to be assertive. It's great to love to mess around and be flirty and whatever, but you can't let people push you around and make you uncomfortable. No one wants to end up in a situation where, if they had just be more assertive, it could have been avoided. Ladies don't worry about being labeled a bitch, it's way better then getting taken advantage of.

4. What has been your best experience so far?

Without a doubt Bella's Birthday Bash this year has been my best experience so far as part of this community. It really was one of those times when I was able to spend time with some amazing people. This gathering had everything, great food, fun times, the ability to try new things. More then anything though it gave me a chance to really spend time in person with people I had wanted to hang out with.

Really though I haven't had any terribly bad experiences and I feel like things will only get better in the future.

5. You have been to both NEST and BBB, one a large gathering the other a smaller. Which do you prefer? If you have the same feelings on both do you see any differences between the them.

Between the two I enjoyed BBB more this year, because it was just such a different situation for me then NEST. Without the extra factors thrown in though, I feel that both large and small events are amazing opportunities for fun.

Probably the biggest differences between a large gathering and a small one, are that at a small one, you have less people, which gives you more opportunities to form close bonds. Large gatherings have so many more people and such a different dynamic because of their size. Like any event though, I feel that you have to make it what you want. If there are people you want to meet and hang out with, then do it. If there are people you would like to play with, or activities you want to try, then seek them out.

So yea, it's up to you whether you choose to make the most of a gathering, or sit in the corner and go home miserable.

6. What interests do you have outside the forum.

When I'm not hanging around here I'm working (well at the moment searching for a new job actually.) I really enjoy reading though and have quite a large collection (somewhere hovering around 330 books.) I'm also a musicophile and search out new music a lot.

At home I have two dogs so I try to spend time playing with them everyday. I also watch to much tv and am addicted to movies. When I'm ambitious I try to keep a journal, and lately I've been trying to talk to all of my friends more. You can usually find me hanging out on AIM and Skype in the evenings.

7. With the holiday's coming up, do you have any plans?

The holidays have never really been super important to me. I'll probably spend some time with my best friend, who goes to school in upstate NY. As always my family will have a dinner or something at some point. Of course I have a few presents to buy, but I keep things pretty simple.

The over commercialization of the holidays pretty much disgusts me and I honestly can't wait for the holiday season to be done and over with.

8. As always, if you could have dinner with any 3 people living or dead, who would they be and why.

Wow...any three people.....

Well first off I would love to have dinner with Adolphe Sax, the maker of the saxophone. It is my chosen instrument and what I studied all through college so that would just be awesome.

Second I would love to meet one of my idols, Eve Ensler. She is such a commanding and open force about the state of women in today's society. I really look up to her as a positive influence to emulate.

Third at my table would be Anne Rice. Even though she switched over to writing novels about Jesus a while back, she is still my favorite author of all time. I got addicted to her Vampire Chronicles back when I was 8 and never looked back.

What an interesting table that would make. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank Musicroxsmysox for being this weeks subject of the ETA. And I will do better on getting to the next one sooner.

So read, enjoy and perhaps YOU will be the subject of the next Eight Things About....The Member interview thread.

Take Care.

You play sax? That's so awesome! It was really great learning a bit about you. Thanks guys! :twohugs:

Ladies don't worry about being labeled a bitch, it's way better then getting taken advantage of.

:bowing:

Fantastic interview the both of you. Rob, as always, good on you for the creative questions. And Mel, it was great reading more into you and how you think. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that!

Rob - Terrific set of questions...awesome ETA!

Mel - Very nice to learn more about ya!

:toast:

Ryan

Good stuff Rob as always. Melanie, you continue to be one of the most amazing people I know. :twohugs:

Last edited:
Fantastic interview... great answers, Mel :)

Go Melanie! Awesome interview, girl!
It was great seeing you at Bella's.
<3

Stay Cool... At this point, it's good to hear your POV on behalf of the ladies!

Good to learn some more about you, Mel. :) I haven't really had a chance to get to know you. These ETA's are awesome!

Mel - it was awesome to learn more about you. I think your awesome and I enjoyed getting to know more about you.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back