• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever been one-night-standed by a girl?

MiG31

Hi folks, just wondering if this happened to any of you. I've heard a lot about guys who sleep with girls and disappear, but never thought the opposite would happen to me. So I met this awesome girl at a concert, got her number, we texted profusely for a week, there was a great vibe in our texting, lots of fun and some flirting, and last weekend she invited me to a party she was having at her place. Long story short, we got a bit tipsy, had sex, I stayed with her the morning after and we even had lunch together. We talked about having dinner later in the week when we parted, and a few hours later I get a text saying her last breakup was only a month ago, she still hurts and feels lost, she thought she was ready to be with someone else but turns out she's not. Of course I've grown very fond of this girl so this is a major bummer. So has it happened to any of you guys? And if so, have you managed to get her back and date her in the end?

I have...those kind of women tend to "feel" there way into every relationship. If they don't "feel" it..they aren't going to go with it. That's why some tend to end up with bad choices because they don't think their way through a relationship...just "feel" it.

I have...those kind of women tend to "feel" there way into every relationship. If they don't "feel" it..they aren't going to go with it. That's why some tend to end up with bad choices because they don't think their way through a relationship...just "feel" it.

WTF? Maybe she just wanted something casual and sensed he wanted more. Maybe she really feels the way she says she does. Maybe they weren't sexually compatible.

Shit happens.

Personally, I think it's probably better to test drive before buying the car anyway lol

To the OP, I wouldn't take this too badly. Kind of the risks of dating. Better luck next time.

WTF? Maybe she just wanted something casual and sensed he wanted more. Maybe she really feels the way she says she does. Maybe they weren't sexually compatible.

Shit happens.

Personally, I think it's probably better to test drive before buying the car anyway lol

To the OP, I wouldn't take this too badly. Kind of the risks of dating. Better luck next time.

Its a one night stand..it is what its called. Men have been doing it for years. Make sure you know where she stands before letting your heart do your thinking and as for "maybe she really felt that way"...possibly.

Yup, she really feels the way she says she does, I just had confirmation of that. Right gal, wrong time it seems. Oh well, gonna leave her alone and see if she comes back to me. It felt very weird because it's the first time I had sex with someone I hadn't been on a few dates with already ^^

Well I would suggest being her friend but your desire for her might make that difficult since you already had sex. I would work on putting those feelings on hold and look somewhere else for the time being. You don't know how long (if ever) it will be that she will want a relationship again.

Remember, back in the 70's and early 80's (oh hell, any era), one night stands were quite common. Unfortunately for me, I was in the wrong place (few willing gals....few gals period). Still, I knew a few friends having a stand then lamenting what happened to the gal. Nothing new under the sun here. Keep looking, and good luck!

MiG...not the wrong place, the wrong time..... you young whipper-snapper...LOL As I said, nothing new here, always was, always will be.

Remember, back in the 70's and early 80's (oh hell, any era), one night stands were quite common. Unfortunately for me, I was in the wrong place (few willing gals....few gals period). Still, I knew a few friends having a stand then lamenting what happened to the gal. Nothing new under the sun here. Keep looking, and good luck!

I knew a older woman who was an ex-hippy. She used to tell me that parties she went to when she was younger were free-for-alls.

Make love not war man..:serenity:

I knew a older woman who was an ex-hippy. She used to tell me that parties she went to when she was younger were free-for-alls.

Make love not war man..:serenity:

I'm of similar vintage as the hippy woman. I never had the privilege of attending one of those kinds of parties. But relationships, however brief, were a lot easier to come by back in the day. Yeah, we were younger, but there also weren't too many funny diseases, abstinence-ed, jihads against contraception, etc.

@MiG31 - Lots of people (of both sexes) do a rebound after a breakup. Sounds to me like that's what you ended up with.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back